The Special And Important Photo Album

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook closed his eyes for a while before he turned the door handle - the door swung open, revealing a crying Taehyung. "H-Hyung?" Jungkook stepped in and gulped when he saw Taehyung staring at his phone, tears rolling down, but the room completely silent.

Taehyung didn't reply and instead continued working on his phone. Jungkook decided to find out what he was doing. He went up to the boy and stood behind him, leaning in to see what he was doing. Taehyung was texting.

ChimChim: At the studio with Yoongi hyung! *sends picture*

SWAG: Can you like stop taking selfies? How many do you even take in a day? *rolling eyes emoji*

ChimChim: More than 15 for sureeee LIKE DUH!

Namjoonie: Chillax, mate. Jin-hyung and I are in grandma's home. Damn, her cottage is HUGE!

Jin: Namjoon...

Namjoonie: Alright! Alright! Sorry!

ChimChim: What's wrong?

Jin: He's not paying attention to the movie!

SWAG: Jeez, you two are weird… Actually, you three are weird!

ChimChim: WHY?!? WHAT DID I DO?!?

SWAG: You didn't shut your mouth and you didn't stop taking selfies, if that's clear enough...

ChimChim: Okay but Im waiting for the results of the bet! I wonder who won! As much as I think Taelien won I want Jungkook to win so that they could just kiss and get married already! *blush emoji*

SWAG: That's it. You better stop using your phone before I break up with you.

ChimChim: Bye-bye phone! *wave emoji*

Hobi: Great you all just HAD to leave the moment I joined innnn

TaeTae: Hey everyone.

ChimChim: TAEHYUNGIE! YOU ARE FINALLY CHATTING AGAIN! WHO WON THE BET?!? DID YOU DELETE HIS CHARACTERS ALREADY?!? WAS IT THE ACCOUNTTTT

TaeTae: Calm down.

SWAG: Jimin, what did I tell you?

ChimChim: Please hyung? 10 minutes please!

SWAG: Okay.

Hobi: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME! AOI IS ASLEEP ALREADY AND I AM SO BORED RIGHT NOW! ALL I CAN THINK OF IS CHATTING WITH YOU ALL!

ChimChim: Alright Hoseokie hyung! So Tae.... Who won?

TaeTae: Change of topic alright?

ChimChim: Jungkook won didn't he...?

TaeTae: I thought we were going to talk about smth else?

Hobi: Dont be upset that he won Tae. At least someone will sleep with you tonight and you will finally have a boyfriendddd eh?

TaeTae: NO and NO. You guys are really rude... I said I dont wanna talk about it but all you can do is bring it up!

ChimChim: Survive it Tae. Congrats on the boyfriend!

TaeTae: Shut up both of you srsly :/ Goodbye ppl. I hate talking with you guys now!

ChimChim: Well he is angry he lost... I wonder what Jungkook is doing...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter