Tired Taehyung - Part 1

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung almost fell from the couch as he heard the doorbell because he was too focused into an episode of ‘One Piece’. Thankfully, his laptop was safe.

"Coming! Two minutes please!" He yelled out before he stumbled upstairs to keep his laptop and wash his tired face and change into some fresh clothes. As he ran down the stairs, he skipped a step and fell down, grabbing the lamp beside the staircase.

The shattering sounds of the glass caused him to yelp. "I think Namjoon-hyung's traits and behaviour are being passed to me- No!" He got up immediately at the disturbing thought. He finally opened the door and tried his best to smile, which turned to be a frown.

Seokjin gulped. "Stop, you're scaring me! And what did you break? I am sure I heard a loud crashing sound!"

Taehyung stepped aside, allowing the older to come in and observe on his own.

"Ah, I see. You're not hurt, are you? You just returned from the hospital, want to go back?"

"No, thanks!"

The two cleaned up the mess on the floor and Taehyung could only smile idiotically at the other’s kindness. After that, Taehyung gladly accepted Seokjin’s belated ‘get well soon’ card, which was now displayed on the table.

"You can toss it into the trashcan, because I know you don't like it...”, Seokjin said with a sigh.

"Oh, please, what I don't like is your laughing, no offence!"

"Full offence taken!"

"Hyung, just come and join for dinner before it is too late." The younger of the two said, while he began to serve the dishes.

Seokjin was shocked and proud as well. "Wow! That is a lot of food! Can I try them all? Please!" He requested and Taehyung nodded.

As they began to eat, Seokjin commented on his food. "Oh, the kimchi is really good! Is this watermelon juice? It tastes delight- Wait a second! You asked me to dinner first, so that I can tell you what to add to the food! Ah, you smart alien!"

"Hehe! Good guess!”

They continued eating. They washed the dishes together, and as Seokjin was about to leave, Taehyung shared a few words. "Hyung, I am truly sorry for all the pretend-not-to-know-me drama and scenarios. This dinner was as apologetic dinner and I decided to cook the food by myself to show how much I care. Here, take this." He handed a small handmade, custom friendship bracelet.

Seokjin gave him a hug and after a few minutes of conversation, he left, leaving a tired Taehyung at home alone.

The latter quickly rearranged the table and the living room, before running upstairs into his bedroom, changing into his pyjamas and freshening up, hopping into bed.

The next morning, he woke up really early because he knew he had to make his own breakfast. He received a call from Yoongi, letting him know that he is on his way. Taehyung quickly served breakfast on the table and was standing in front of the door. As he heard the first knock, Taehyung opened the door, revealing an amused Yoongi.

"Yo! Hyung, what’s up?" Taehyung started.

"It's early in the morning, do you want me to reply back in a cool way? Sorry, but my swag is turned off in the morning..." Yoongi yawned as he sat on his chair, staring at the row of food.

"Wha- You did this all by yourself?", he asked with surprise.

Taehyung told him exactly how he prepared the food for proof that he made breakfast on his own. Yoongi silently clapped for him before starting to eat. After the two boys were done with breakfast, they had a last-minute talk before Yoongi decided to leave, as he was getting tired in the hot, humid morning.

"Hyung, wait. This breakfast was all because of my stupidity. I am so sorry for everything I did. I shouldn't have tried leaving you all. Please accept my apology, along with this.” Taehyung gave him a friendship bracelet, similar to the one Seokjin received, except the designs were different.

Yoongi smiled and thanked him, before waving him goodbye and taking his leave. Taehyung sighed as he looked at the clock. He massaged his neck before running into the kitchen to make lunch as his next guest would be arriving soon.

It was 12:47 p.m. when the doorbell rang and Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter