The Dance Studio

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

5 April 2017

In line with the upcoming presidential elections in Korea, the production crew had decided on an election themed teaser for the drama and the cast was required to practice the dance steps for the teaser before the shooting on 12 April 2017.

Ji Chang Wook’s car pulled up at the dance studio and he exited wearing a grey hoodie and cap. Stepping into the studio, he saw that Nam Ji Hyun had already arrived and was already in the midst of practicing her dance steps.

“We No Speak Americano” blasted through the speakers and Nam Ji Hyun practiced her steps alongside the dance instructor.

“Oh Ji Hyun-ie is very good at this!” teased Choi Tae Joon as he stepped into the dance studio, “It must be all the clubbing.”

Nam Ji Hyun cast a piercing side eye at Choi Tae Joon before bursting into laughter. Choi Tae Joon laughed heartily along. Ji Chang Wook couldn’t help himself but laugh too.

The morning passed quickly with lots of laughter between the cast and the backup dancers. At the end of the dance, Ji Chang Wook was required to twirl Nam Ji Hyun into a final pose. Guided by the dance instructor, they went through the motions of the twirl with their hands clasped together. Ji Chang Wook noticed how small Nam Ji Hyun’s hands were and how comfortably they fit in his.