The Hints

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

After he finished his shoot for the day, Ji Chang wook looked at his phone to see multiple text messages from his management team with the screenshots of Nam Ji Hyun’s Instagram post with the necklace.

“Oh dear.” He thought to himself as he quickly dialed her number.

“Annyeong.”

“Jagiya... everybody is super worried about what you posted on Instagram today.”

“I was wearing it because I missed you today and wanted to show you.”

His heart softened. “I miss you too.” He said quickly. “We just need to be careful. The enlistment is soon and I don’t want anything to blow up when I’m away and I can’t do anything to protect you.”

“I know.” She said quietly. "I know it's soon."

“This is my woman.” Ji Wook said, his arms holding on firmly to Bong Hee.

Ji Chang Wook smiled and scanned the auditorium filled with his fans. Ji Chang Wook knew that his fans were the reason for his success and he was always grateful for any opportunity to spend time with them. They were cheering happily as they watched Ji Chang Wook’s favourite scenes from Suspicious Partner at his very last fanmeet. He hoped in his heart that they would cheer just as happily when they find out about Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun.

“Who will be the very first to come visit you in the army?” The host asked.

“Ji Hyun-ie.” Ji Chang Wook replied. “She said she would come but I told her not to come.”

“Why?”

“I have my pride right? I can live well. Don’t worry about oppa!” He said emphatically.

“But if she does come I will be very very grateful.” He continued, flashing the biggest of smiles to the camera. Ji Chang Wook knew in his heart she definitely would.