The Management

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

30 June 2017

"Wook, the BTS for the first kiss has hit a million views on SBS Catch.” Manager Bang said.

"Jinja?" Ji Chang Wook replied.

“And climbing.”

"Ok."

"The questions are going to come. About you and Ji Hyun.”

"I know. What should we do?”

"I'll call Ji Hyun’s manager for a meeting.”

"Yes. We need to protect her when I'm gone."

...

"We will turn down requests for joint interviews or couple shoots on the basis of their conflicting schedules. They will each do separate interviews.” Manager Bang said to everyone present at the meeting.

“Yes we agree that is the best way to protect Ji Hyun from any speculation.” Nam Ji Hyun’s manager replied.

“How about the interview questions?” Ji Chang Wook asked.

“As usual, we will screen the questions for the upcoming interviews. We won’t allow any questions relating to the two of you dating.” Nam Ji Hyun’s manager replied.

“SBS has also agreed to send the BTS videos for both agencies to vet before they release them.” Manager Bang continued.

“That’s good to hear. See Ji Hyun-ie, you don’t have to worry.” Nam Ji Hyun’s manager said.

Nam Ji Hyun managed a grateful smile.

“You both will also need to be careful on social media. I wouldn’t suggest unfollowing each other because that would be an overreaction and will lead to even more speculation. It is probably best just to refrain from unnecessary social media contact, liking, tagging, commenting.” Nam Ji Hyun’s manager continued.

“Yes, I think that would be wise. The respective teams should also refrain from social media contact.” replied Manager Bang.

Ji Chang Wook looked gently at Nam Ji Hyun and gave her hand a tight squeeze.