The Morning After

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

9 June 2017

Ji Chang Wook snuggled happily with Nam Ji Hyun on the single bed as the crew set up for the scene. Nam Ji Hyun was wearing the thinnest white camisole and shorts which showed off her creamy soft skin and those legs he loved so much. Ji Chang Wook was in his hoodie and sweatpants. Just holding her body so close to his was making him hot. So very hot. He took in slow deep breaths to try his very best to prevent certain body parts from showing their obvious excitement. 

“Ok Chang Wook, we are ready. You can get ready now. ” PD-nim said.

Reluctantly, Ji Chang Wook pulled himself away from Nam Ji Hyun and got out of bed. He instinctively started fanning himself with his hoodie before disrobing for the scene. Was it him or was the set particularly warm that day?

After Ji Chang Wook had disrobed, he quickly got back into bed with Nam Ji Hyun. He noticed her small shy smile as he pulled her body close to his chest. A thousand unspeakable thoughts flashed through his mind as the both of them waited on stand by for the shoot to start. 

​​​​​​... 

Ji Wook smiled blissfully as he awoke with Bong Hee was sleeping in his arms. He took in her intoxicating scent and gazed lovingly at her face.

“Just one kiss.” Ji Chang Wook thought cheekily to himself. The script didn’t call for it but it could be a workable ad-lib for this scene. 

He kissed Nam Ji Hyun’s hair tenderly twice in quick succession. Gazing at her and her beautiful skin, he could not resist giving her another lingering kiss on her shoulder. He pulled her even closer to him, not wanting to let go.

"So much for just one kiss, Chang Wook!" He quietly mocked himself.