The Other Confession

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

26 May 2017

Of course, as cruel fate would have it, they were scheduled to shoot the Bong Hee’s confession scene next where Ji Wook would reject her.

“I like you.” Bong Hee said softly. “I like you.”

“Don’t… like me.” Ji Wook responded coldly.

Throughout the rehearsal for the scene, Ji Chang Wook felt like pulling his hair out. What he really wanted to yell out “I like you too Nam Ji Hyun! I like you!”

Bong Hee’s tears fell after hearing Ji Wook’s cruel rejection.

Even when she was crying, she was so beautiful. Ji Chang Wook watched sadly as the tears streamed slowly down Nam Ji Hyun’s beautiful face. Ji Chang Wook embraced her tenderly in his arms. He wanted to hold Nam Ji Hyun in his arms forever.

...

“Oppa?” Nam Ji Hyun called out tentatively to Ji Chang Wook as he walked towards his car.

“Yes, Ji Hyun?” Ji Chang Wook asked gently.

“Do you have some time? Can we talk privately?” She ventured.

“Yes, yes, of course.” He gestured to Manager Bang who quickly cleared the car for the two.

“Is everything ok?” Ji Chang Wook asked.

“I’m sorry I reacted that way the other day. I didn’t know what to do.”

“I’m sorry too, Ji Hyun. I didn’t intend for that to happen. It was just that we were having such a wonderful time and I wanted you to know how I felt about you. Please don’t feel pressured in any way.” He reached out to hold her hand.

“I just needed time to think about what you said.”

“I know. Take all the time you need. I’m not going anywhere.” He replied. “Well actually I am, but you know what I mean!” Ji Chang Wook followed up quickly with a nervous laugh.

Nam Ji Hyun looked into Ji Chang Wook’s eyes.

“I like you.”

Ji Chang Wook could have sworn his heart stopped that very moment.