The Last Night

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

13 August 2017

Ji Chang Wook came out from his shower. He saw Nam Ji Hyun quickly wipe away a single tear as she managed a small smile at him.

“Jagiya…”He murmured, pulling her into his arms.

The single tear turned into a sudden outpour of tears as Nam Ji Hyun cried sadly in his arms. He knew she had been holding it in all week, trying her best to stay cheerful for him as he busied himself with all the arrangements which had to be done before enlistment.

Tomorrow was the enlistment day. This was their very last night together. He held her tighter.

“Please don’t go. Don’t leave me.” She cried, knowing fully well it was not possible.

Her tear stained face looked up at his. His eyes soft with love for her. He touched her cheeks softly with his hands.

Their lips met with a soft tentative kiss followed quickly by another. A kiss which deepened quickly with intensity as Nam Ji Hyun quickly pulled off Ji Chang Wook’s bathrobe.

“Are you sure?” He asked urgently, his voice hoarse with desire.

“Yes.” She replied, pulling his body closer to her.

He groaned and kissed her deeper, his hands quickly slipping off her camisole.