The Trip

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

Ji Chang Wook woke slowly with a dull throbbing in his head. He groaned and gingerly sat up in bed. He looked around at the large expanse of the room. He was in Jeju.

He was suddenly aware that he was not wearing clothes save for his boxers. Flashbacks of last night came quickly to his mind. The laughter as they ate and drank over dinner. Him leaning heavily over his Nam Ji Hyun as she carried him slowly into the room. Him falling over her in bed. Him pulling off his shirt and kissing her greedily in bed.

"Oh God." he thought to himself. “What have I done?”

Ji Chang Wook stepped downstairs to see Nam Ji Hyun making coffee in the kitchen. She was wearing one of his t shirts with her beautiful legs on display. He couldn’t help but engulf her in a tight bear hug.

“Jagiya…” He began.

“Good morning!” She said brightly as she turned around and kissed him quickly on his lips.

“Erm… what happened last night?”

“You were drunk.”

“Did anything happen?”

“Oh I’m not sure.” She teased, coyly covering with her hand as she laughed.

Ji Chang Wook was mortified. Sure, he was no saint but he was a hopeless romantic at heart. He certainly did not want their first time to be because of his drunken advances.

...

They had rode out to the coast on his bike. They sat by one of the benches on the coast, looking out at the waves crashing on the coastline.

“Jagiya…” Ji Chang Wook tried again.

“Hmm?” Nam Ji Hyun replied, her eyes closed as she took in the ocean breeze.

“Did we sleep together?”

Nam Ji Hyun giggled.

“Well, did we?”

“Jagiya, you fell asleep after kissing me. Although, technically, we did sleep together in the same bed.” She pointed out, in her usual bright manner.

“Oh, thank God.” Ji Chang Wook exhaled the biggest sigh of relief.

Nam Ji Hyun looked at Ji Chang Wook with a pout on her lips.

Ji Chang Wook put his arm around Nam Ji Hyun’s shoulder, holding her close to his chest.

“You know I would very much want that. You are mine and I want you, every part of you.” He said possessively. “But I also want you to know that I respect you. I know this is a big step and I will wait for as long as you need.”

Nam Ji Hyun turned her face to Ji Chang Wook, giving him a long and meaningful kiss. Ji Chang Wook sighed and kissed her back greedily.