The Happy First Days

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

Ji Wook ran towards Bong Hee, holding her tightly in his arms.

“Please like me, Bong Hee.” He pleaded urgently. “Please.”

As Ji Chang Wook held Nam Ji Hyun in his arms, he took in her scent. The intoxicating scent he could not get enough of. He was so glad that she was now his. As he held her tightly in his embrace, he was pleasantly surprised with a sudden contact with her bare skin.

“Cut.”

“Bongbong! Why won’t you accept me? Accept me!” Ji Chang Wook pleaded jokingly at Nam Ji Hyun.

Nam Ji Hyun laughed, her eyes sparkling brightly.

Ji Chang Wook wanted to hold his girlfriend’s hand badly but he found her hands tightly clasped behind her back. He awkwardly settled for her arm instead. 

Ji Chang Wook looked appreciatively at Nam Ji Hyun in her light blue dress, lingering on her beautiful legs.

“Oh you washed your hair and tied it nicely today.” Ji Chang Wook said, as he touched her ponytail. He looked curiously at the back of the dress and saw Nam Ji Hyun’s creamy skin exposed in a small key hole where he has fortuitously had his hands on just moments ago.

“Let’s date! Let’s date!” Ji Chang Wook said animatedly, smiling as he held tightly to Nam Ji Hyun’s wrist as they walked off the set. He had never been happier.

“Here we go again.” said Nam Ji Hyun resignedly to no one in particular as she allowed Ji Chang Wook to pull her along.

“It is just a kiss for the first day.” PD-nim said.

“Oh if I get a kiss for the first day, what do I get for the second day?” Ji Chang Wook asked cheekily.

He laughed happily as Nam Ji Hyun shot him a serious side eye. Filming over the past weeks had been intensive and Ji Chang Wook has had barely enough sleep, much less any free time to be alone with Nam Ji Hyun. Oh, what he would give to kiss her soft lips endlessly.

Bong Hee leaned over the counter to give Ji Wook a quick kiss on his lips. Ji Wook threw his spoon on the counter and open his arms wide to hug Bong Hee. She with her finger and quickly walked out of the kitchen.

As Nam Ji Hyun walked out of the kitchen, Ji Chang Wook instinctively bit and l*cked his lips.

“Why are you l*cking your lips?” asked PD-nim with a laugh.

The set erupted in laughter.

“What?” Ji Chang Wook feigned innocence.

“Why did you l*ck your lips?” PD-nim asked again.

“It was itchy! My lips were itchy!” Ji Chang Wook said with an embarrassed laugh. He was mortified that he had been utterly exposed by PD-nim!

From the corner of his eye, he saw his beautiful Nam Ji Hyun laughing brightly and couldn't help but laugh at himself too. 

Ji Chang Wook was definitely not complaining when PD-nim asked Nam Ji Hyun to do the kiss again.

 

Author's note: It appears that the word "l.i.c.k" gets automatically edited out so I have used the term "l*ck" instead. I am fully aware that it makes the word look more scandalous than it really is!