The First Reel Kiss

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

28 May 2017

The set was quiet. Ji Chang Wook knew these scenes well. They were always so technical and all about camera angles. It is never quite as romantic as how the viewers would see it.

Ji Chang Wook cradled Nam Ji Hyun’s lovely face in his hands and gave her a soft gentle kiss on her lips. Her lips were so soft and warm.

As his lips moved on hers, he felt her lips part tentatively for him. He held her face closer to his and he ventured slowly, deeper and deeper into the kiss. She responded likewise, her lips moving in sync with his.

Nam Ji Hyun looked dreamily at Ji Chang Wook with her half hooded eyes as Ji Chang Wook nuzzled her nose. Ji Chang Wook could not help himself. He moved swiftly and greedily for another kiss, another taste of her soft lips. He nibbled softly on her bottom lip as she parted her lips for him again. Their lips moving in tandem, perfectly with each other. He did not know how long they stood there kissing. He could do this forever.

“Cut.” Pd-nim said quietly.

Ji Chang Wook was completely spent.

She is incredible.” He thought breathlessly to himself as he looked over at Nam Ji Hyun, giving her an affectionate pat on her head which she reciprocated by placing her hands on top of his. The two blushed with embarrassment as they smiled at PD-nim.

“What was that?” Ji Chang Wook asked with astonishment, as they made their way home after the shoot.

“What?” Nam Ji Hyun replied, with a mischievous smile.

“You know what!”

Nam Ji Hyun giggled happily as she snuggled closer to Ji Chang Wook in the back seat of the car. He gave her a sweet kiss on the top of her head.