The Radio Show

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

10 May 2017

“Thank you for growing up well. Thank you for always showing us a bright side.” The DJ said, reading out the comments posted on the Cultwo Show website.

“Kamsahamnida” Nam Ji Hyun responded gratefully.

“She did grow up well, didn’t she?” Ji Chang Wook thought to himself, as he nodded his head in agreement to the comment. 

Today, more than ever, he found himself unable to take his eyes off Nam Ji Hyun. Nam Ji Hyun was wearing a white and blue striped dress with ruffles draped on her shoulders revealing her creamy fair skin. Her eyes sparkled each time she laughed at the jokes made during the radio show. She had a natural ease with people. He could see that the DJs were enjoying her company on the show.

“Come on, Chang Wook! Concentrate!” he berated himself, making a mental note to look away from Nam Ji Hyun. He knew he had it bad for this girl.

As they walked side by side out of the radio studio to the lift lobby for the press conference on the 13th floor, Ji Chang Wook found his hand holding softly to the small of Nam Ji Hyun’s back, guiding her along. Ji Chang Wook let out the slightest of smiles as he felt Nam Ji Hyun relax and lean into him.