The First "dirty but pretty" Scene

“I’m so happy that I met you. You, my love.”

27 April 2017

The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and cascaded down from the trees as the spring winds blew.

Bong Hee sat on the bench as the cherry blossoms fell around her.

"You are dirty but pretty." said Ji Wook as he cringed as he awkwardly pat Bong Hee's head and had contact with her messy and unwashed hair. Bong Hee looked mortified by this development.

"Cut. That's good."

...

"Did you wash your hair?" Ji Chang Wook asked in mock horror as he playfully cleaned his hands on Nam Ji Hyun’s sleeve.

"I washed it this morning! It's oil! Ask them!" Nam Ji Hyun responded defensively, tugging back her sleeve from Ji Chang Wook, starting a tug of war between the two as they laughed gleefully at each other. 

This was now a common sight on set. Ji Chang Wook could not resist teasing Nam Ji Hyun just to see her adorable reactions. They had been filming for weeks and he had enjoyed every moment with Nam Ji Hyun. Her laughter would brighten up his day, no matter how long the filming took. She was like a vitamin and he needed his daily dose.

"What would you do if you saw your boyfriend like that?" He ventured.

"I would run away from him!" She exclaimed, in absolute horror.

Ji Chang Wook laughed heartily as he wondered if she ever had a boyfriend.