Final Chapter

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A YEAR AFTER
SOYEON'S POV
I'm here in my room lying on my bed while staring at the ceiling.

I'm bored.

Few more minutes of doing nothing I heard my parent's voice outside.

I get up and go outside of my room to meet them.

"You guys are home early" I said.

"Yes we have to prepare for the coronation tonight and also for announcing the clan's new leader" Mom said and smile at me.

Right...

I almost forgot about the coronation tonight. And along with that the leaders of each clan will also change.

It's the turn of our generation to rule.

Hmmm.

"Dad. I have a question" I said.

"What is it?" He ask while he's busy reading something on book.

"Before you became they clan leader, Mom is already your girlfriend right?" I ask.

"Yes, it's some kind of tradition so she still ask me to be her date." He said.

"She ask you? So it's her and not you?" I ask a little bit confused.

"It doesn't matter who ask first. Guardians and vampires doesn't really care about that. What matters the most is the dance. You know about that right?" He said and pat my head.

The dance...

After the crown was passed on to the next Queen. The power of love will shower all over the kingdom and especially on the palace itself that the palace walls produces a very wonderful sound.

I don't know how is that possible but they say that when a couple dance to till music stops they will be together forever even in the afterlife.

Does Boram wants to be with me forever?

She's smart and she reads all sorts of books of knowledge I'm sure she knows about the dance.

Why haven't she ask me out then?

**sigh**

"Stop sighing and just go ask her out." Mom said to me.

"But what if she doesn't want to be with me forever?" I ask but they just laugh at me.

"Our daughter is thinking too much now yeobo." Mom said.

"Maybe it's her girlfriend's influence to her" Dad said and they laugh at me.

My parents are super cool but they could be a little bit annoying too.

Just a little.

"I'll just go and meet her. Stop laughing at me" I said.

I go to my room and change.

I didn't bother to go outside my room again and use the front door instead I just open the window.

Shiny....

Literally, shiny outside.

It's sparkling.

I'm still not used to it.

Ever since the palace appears again and sad right where it should be the Guardians of Discord territories was filled with jewels.

Not just a simple rocks but elegant rocks.

We're rich!....if we were mortals. 

These jewels won't amount to anything in this kingdom so my friends and I often take it outside the kingdom to have fun in the world of mortals.

Anyway, I jump off my window and headed to the Guardians of Wisdom's territory.

The floating village.

Changes happens in their place too when the palace appears. Their territory seems to be on a zero gravity zone that most things but not everything there floats.

They use to ride on clouds to go from houses to houses. Cool right?

But I don't want to ride on those clouds. I don't have the power to manipulate them. If I use that it will take me straight on Boram's house front door.

And I might end up meeting her Mom or worst her Dad.

It's not that her parents were against our relationship.

It's just that even though her parents change for good they're still quite scary.

I use rocks and throw it on Boram's window.

I hope she's in her room.

Upon throwing the third rock I finally saw her on the window.

She open up and wave at me.

She signaled me to wait.

After few minutes she jump off her window.

That remind me of what I just did earlier.

"Hey, what's with the throwing of pebbles?" She ask

"Nothing. I just don't want to knock on your door and get your Mom or your Dad to open up for me. That really terrifies" I said.

She clings on my arm and we take a walk around their village.

"My parents like you" She said.

"That doesn't really feel that way. They seem too strict." I said.

"Well, kind of. They keep reminding me to let you ask me for the coronation tonight a thing that's not really necessary coz we're obviously be each other's date." She said.

Ehh???

So that answers my question.

She thinks it's not necessary at all.

Aigoo.

"So I thought we wouldn't see each other till tonight. Is there a reason why you came?" She ask.

It would be embarrassing if I tell her the truth since she said it's not necessary at all.

"Uhm yeah. I...I came here coz...coz I miss you" I said.

But I think I look way to nervous when I said it.

Tsk.

"You're not a good liar Sso. Tell me what is it." She said.

Heol.

But I think it's ok if I would tell her.

"I'm actually here to ask you out but then you said it's not necessary so..." I said shyly.

I can't even look at her.

I heard her giggle.

"I apologize for saying that." She stand in front of me and sincerely apologize.

I smile.

She looks so cute.

I move closer to her and kiss her forehead.

"There's no need for an apology. Just be my date tonight." I said and hold her hand.

"I would be really glad to be your date tonight Park Soyeon" She said with a sweet voice and that really made me happy although I know right from the start what will her answer be.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" I said as I shower kisses all over her face.

"Hey stop. My parents could appear somewhere" She said half laughing.

I did stop when she mentioned her parents.

"Just one more" I said and give her a peck on the lips.

"Sneaky Soyeonnie" She said

JIYEON'S POV
Hahm Eunjung where are you?!

I've been searching for her everywhere.

"Fu! Why can't I teleport to where she is like what she does to find me?!" 

Because I'm starting to get irritable at finding my girlfriend I started yelling Fu at my inner soul.

"I don't know. I have no idea about the twin eyes' origin and how does it's power was divided. You know what? Calm down and just wait for Eunjung to show up." She said to me.

Tsk 

"I'm just excited to give her something." I said looking at the paper bag on my hand.

Maybe I'll just go back home....The palace.

Ever since the royal clan was restored I do feel great that I'm not the only Guardian of Death alive.

Well, I'm a half vampire but that was just recently. All my life before that I was a Guardian of Death feeling like I don't belong anywhere.

Now I don't feel like that anymore.

And so I headed home and found both of my parents at the palace entrance.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad" I greeted them.

At first, it's really awkward to have both my parents around but I just get used to it.

"Hello dear. Are you ready for the coronation?" Mom ask.

"Yeah I think so." I said and shrugged.

"Seems like you're not that excited" Dad said

I sighed.

"It's not that I'm not excited....I just can't find Eunjung" I said and scratch my head in annoyance.

My Mom giggled and pat my head.

"Ysabel said Eunjung left but she will be quick. She told her Mom in case you come looking for her." Mom said.

Why does she needs to tell her Mom when she could just tell me herself?

Are you hiding something from me Hahm Eunjung?

"Just start preparing yourself for the coronation tonight" Dad said.

"Wait...I just need to do something first. Mom could you please take this to my room? I will be quick" I said and handed the paper bag to my Mom and dash off.

I hurriedly go to the place where it snows all the time.

Ever since the palace appears the Hunter's territory becomes an ice land.

I hope Hyomin is here coz I don't want to stay here long.

It's cold.

The Guards bow at me when they saw me at the entrance.

"Is Hyomin here?" I ask.

"She left earlier with a vampire Lady Jiyeon" One of the Guards said.

A vampire?

"Ok thanks." I said and left to find them.

Why do I keep looking for people today?

Maybe I should check if they are on the vampire village 

So I headed that way but when I get there I was only able to meet my Aunt.

"Heol. They didn't tell you when will they be back?" I ask.

"Sorry Jiyeon. I don't know. Why? Is there a problem?" She ask.

"Oh nothing. Don't worry" I said and smile at her.

"Are you sure?" She ask.

"Yes. I'll head back to the palace now" I said and bid my goodbye to her and uncle.

I go outside the house and met unexpectedly found someone.

After the tragedy we never get a chance to talk.

I don't know if I just really become too busy with everything about me and Eunjung or it's just I really tried to avoid him.

"Hongbin-ah..." I said.

"Can I walk you outside the village?" He ask.

"Uhm...Sure" I said.

We're walking in silence on the way out of the village.

The village is now surrounded by tall and huge trees and other plants.

Vampires doesn't need to hide on dark caves or underground.

"So how have you been?" I ask breaking the silence coz we're close now to the village gate.

"I've been good. Same Hongbin that you know" He said while playing the leaf on his hand.

"Hongbin-ah about the promise I mak-"

"Don't worry about it. We were kids those times. It's foolis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter