Chapter 29 - Twin Eyes Awakening

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YSABEL'S POV

"Why did you let a mortal get into the one-way portal? I understand if you wanted to help her but there's a huge chance that she will never come back. Her family will start looking for her" Marcus told me.

 

He's back in being a vampire now and remembers  some of his past. It will take time before he remembers everything but at least now he remembers the important ones.

 

And I told him about this kid that I saved and he could truly be a nagger like Savannah sometimes.

 

"Ok. I do admit that I become impulsive in making my decisions but I do have faith on that kid. My heart says that kid would find the way out" I said.

 

He sighed.

 

"Fine. Anyway, I think we have to pay attention about the sudden change here." He said.

 

At first I didn't get what he's talking about but then I look around and realize that the sky is really dark and I wasn't only talking about the darkness that is visible in my eyes....there's also something dark filling the sky and slowly making it's way down here.

 

What is going on?

 

"Seeing this reminds me of the darkness my mother always talks about when I was young" He said.

 

"Darkness?" I ask

 

"My Mom have the ability to travel back in the past through her mind. She saw what happen to the Royal Twins and how Zera almost destroy the world. She said that the world suffered from never ending darkness." He said.

 

"Hmm. And that almost all souls was taken that time. If it wasn't for Fu who extracted the good side of Zera we will never be present in this world" I said.

 

The reason why the Royal Clan were the only one who believes in that past is that because only the Royal Clan survive the battle.

 

When Zera turns evil coz of hatred she manage to get everyone's souls but Fu was determined enough to stop her.

 

The power Eyes of Rebirth is still within her even though it can't be shown due to her missing eyes. Fu with the help of Shin managed to turn some parts of Zera back to normal but unfortunately their combined powers were not enough so Fu decided to use a ritual to extract Zera's good side. Zera being divided into two makes both weak. Both evil and good side couldn't do anything without a body.

 

Fu place the good Zera to Shin and seal the evil one.

 

Fu is aware that the seal won't last long so tries to find a way on how to seal an evil spirit forever but unfortunate, she didn't have enough time.

 

Zera of Darkness escaped and try killing her and the remaining members of the Royal Clan.

 

Zera of Darkness almost succeeded in killing Fu however, Shin came to save her and as a result Shin died instead.

 

Shin's death leads to awakening Fu's full potential. The Eyes of Rebirth healed her and give back her eyes. Fu finally sees the world for the first time.

 

With help of the rest of the royal clan they sealed the evil spirit once again.

 

However, lots or lives were gone before things happen.

 

Fu decided to perform the resurrection ritual. A ritual wherein she needs to resurrect many lives in exchange of...

 

....her own life.

 

Almost half of the lost souls get their bodies back but they have no memories of the past. Everyone starts learning from scrolls and books to know what happen in the past.

 

And does only the Royal Clan knows what really happen.

 

A history that no one writes about.

 

And yes, Fu dies after performing the ritual but before she dies she promised that she and her sister will return to end this.

 

"Ysabel" Marcus called me while he's searching for something on the woods.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

"I could be wrong but I can smell Savannah's scent somewhere nearby" He said.

 

Savannah?

 

"From which direction?" I ask.

 

"The north side of the woods." He said.

 

North side?

 

"That's where the other one-way portal's location" I said

 

Marcus and I hurriedly headed that way.

 

Could that possibly mean that she already found our daughters and let them in the portal?

 

And does our daughters absence here in the real world have something to do with this strange darkness slowly envelope the Earth?

 

SOYEON'S POV

What the hell is going on?

 

The darkness was so sudden.

 

And it wasn't supposed to be dark yet. It's just 3pm for heaven's sake.

 

I'm on my way home now coz I have nothing to do.

 

I can't hang out with my friends coz basically, I can't go anywhere near Hyomin and Boram without getting them in trouble.

 

Qri, Eunjung and Jiyeon were missing.

 

Oh they're not missing I just don't know where they are.

 

On my way back in the village with this strange darkness the land is sending some kind of signals to me.

 

Like someone had been watching me.

 

Who could that be?

 

My parents wouldn't ask anyone to watch every move I make.

 

It's probably someone else...maybe the enemies....

 

I don't know.

 

I just keep walking calmly and pretend not to notice whoever that someone is.

 

But I decided not to head straight home.

 

If there will be a fight. I'll make sure no one else would be involved.

 

I take the direction heading to my clan's old training ground.

 

It's a bit distant from home and nobody using that place as a training ground anymore since my father build a new training ground inside our village.

 

As I walk further taking new paths I created myself it's confirmed that someone is really following me.

 

When we get to the training ground I finally stop and stand in the middle of the training ground.

 

This place still looks the same. Well except for some plants and weeds that grew freely in this place now.

 

The huge rocks where still here too.

 

I took my cloak from my backpack and wear it.

 

If I will die in here I want to die wearing our clans symbol.

 

That would be honorable for me......somehow.

 

"Show yourself and tell me what you want" I said

 

Tsk. I could feel that someone is really close yet I can't figure out where exactly it is.

 

Then, someone wearing a white cloak

 

That was fast enough to startle me and almost made me jump.

 

"Goodness Boramie. You almost give me a heart attack" I said.

 

Maybe someone is watching her that's why she secretly followed me.

 

"Sorry. I just wanna ask you something" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"What is it?" I ask.

 

"What do you know about Evil Spirits?" She ask.

 

Evil Spirits?

 

"Well, I can't say I know a lot about them. And I actually don't believe that they exist till one day Jiyeon told me about that something possessing Gyuri's body." I said.

 

"Jiyeon told you that there's an Evil Spirit in Gyuri's body? What else did she say to you?" She ask.

 

"Why are you so interested about Evil Spirits? I'm sure you never believe in them." I said.

 

"Just answer my question Soyeon" She said.

 

Something is not right.

 

Why does she seem so mad?

 

I can sense the hatred coming from her and its more intense than the one coming from Jiyeon this morning though it's kinda alike.

 

"Jiyeon told me to be careful and it would be better not to mess with them. That's all she told me" I said.

 

She was quiet for a moment.

 

And I just wait for her to speak.

 

"Come with me" She said.

 

"Where to?" I ask

 

"Just follow me" She said and started to walk.

 

Wow. She normally loves to fly than to walk whenever she gets the chance.

 

Anyway, I just followed her.

 

I have a huge feeling that something's not right with her.

 

I stomp my feet to let the land find where Boram is. If this one is real my range limit wouldn't be a problem coz she's just right here in front of me.

 

To my surprise my powers did ignore this Boram that I'm following.

 

"May I know where are we heading? Coz if it's not something really important I don't have time for it." I said.

 

"Soyeon-ssi. I believe that it won't be easy to fight you. You are an heiress after all but....you still don't have the ability to see me in the dark." She said and suddenly disappear.

 

I look around searching for her.

 

Again I could still feel her yet I don't know where exactly she is.

 

"Show yourself and don't be a coward!" I said making a small stones surround me.

 

Making sure I could attack her wherever she appears.

 

"Soyeon-ssi. Evil Spirits are real. Do you think you have the power to stop me? I'm not here to kill you so let's just make it easy for both of us. Come with me" She said.

 

It's so annoying that her voice echoes around me.

 

I can't find where she is!

 

And because of that I just shoot the stones everywhere!

 

The trees around me all feel down and the voice finally disappear.

 

I can't feel her either.

 

Did she escaped?

 

Is it over now?

 

I stand and waited for few minutes to see if ever she's coming back but no one did.

 

"Maybe it's over" I said and turn around to head home but when I do that.....

 

 

 

 

There's a stone floating in front of me.

 

"You know that's a lot of stones you threw there. All I need is one" Someone whispered behind me and before I knew it the stones already hit my head.

 

THE OTHER DIMENSION

JIYEON'S POV

How dare she get mad at me for liking Hongbin in this world where in she's the one who's already in a relationship!

 

And damn! Of all people it must be Park Gyuri!

 

Wait.

 

**looks around**

 

I stop my track when I realize that I have no idea where to go.

 

The Queen says my parents were looking for me.

 

I don't even know who my real parents are.

 

And this place got too many doors.

 

Which way is to which way?

 

"Jiyeon"

 

Huh?

 

Is that....

 

"Fu?" I replied out loud forgetting the fact that we could also talk inside my head.

 

Good thing the guards didn't mind me talking to myself.

 

"There are things I need to explain to you about this world. And please keep in mind that you need to get out of this place as soon as possible" She said

 

"But how am I supposed to find the way out?" I ask. This time only in my head.

 

"The portal heading to the real world is always there. All you see here weren't real. They only seem real. And their goal was to make you stay and be part of this world." She said.

 

"Everything and everyone isn't real? Even Eunjung?" I ask

 

"I don't have the answers Jiyeon. Don't trust anyone. Trust only yourself." She said.

 

Eunjung is real right?

 

"There's one more thing...." She said.

 

"What is it?" I ask.

 

"In the real world. You're half vampire and half guardian. The venom Zera of Darkness injected in your shoulder awakens your vampire abilities yet the venom still has its effects on you. Confusion, anxiety and raging. This world neutralizes the venom in your body coz in this world..you're a vampire. ONLY a vampire and not a Guardian of Death" She said.

 

"What? But I still can make fire and I still have the Grim Repear's Eyes" I said.

 

"You still do. But you're the Jiyeon and you're not the Jiyeon from this world. And since you are here you have to be that Jiyeon. You are not allowed to change anything in this world. Changing this world for better might change the real world for worst. Most things here are not real. And they know what you really are. Acting like everything is wrong in this world would make it even harder for you leave this world. Find the real things and don't forget your goal.....Tell me, what is your goal Jiyeon? Why are you here?" She ask.

 

Huh? Why am I here?

 

"To find the way out" I said.

 

"Good. Keep asking yourself everyday to remind you coz I'm only going to warn you about this once. This world will make you forget about the real world." She said.

 

That just makes me confused and scared too.

 

"Can you tell me where to find my parents? I'm sort of lost in this place" I said.

 

"Sure. This is probably my first time seeing how the palace looks like" She said.

 

"You never had a chance to even in your previous incarnation?" I ask.

 

"No. My previous incarnation fails to awaken me or talk to me. It was all a failure. I was able to sense what's going on ourtside but I can't do anything but now I can see it. And that all thanks to you" She said.

 

"One question before you take me to my parents in this world..." I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter