Chapter 19

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QUEEN YSABEL' S POV

The Queen's Flashback Continuation

I was standing in front of my sleeping daughter watching her sleep while waiting for everyone to gather on the dungeon.

 

"Will they really be ok without us?" Savannah worriedly ask as she enters my room carrying her daughter in her arms.

 

"They will be ok. I'm sure they will. They're our daughter. I'm sure they will grow strong like us.....It's hard for me to leave her especially now when she needed me the most but I also have to carry the burden of being the Queen of this kingdom. If we didn't do this.....there will be no future for our children." I said.

 

"Now, you do sound like a Queen Ysabel. I'm sure the Princess will be a great Queen just like you" She said.

 

"With the help of your daughter. I'm sure she will be" I said.

 

"Savannah. Why not leave your daughter to her father?" I ask.

 

"My baby is a part of the Royal Clan. A Guardian of Death. She belongs to where her kind lives" She said and that makes me frown.

 

"Is there something you're not telling me Savannah?" I ask but she just look away.

 

"Savannah?" I ask again.

 

She place her daughter on the bed and sighed.

 

"It's his family. They didn't know and I'm afraid of for my daughter's safety especially now that I'm marked as a traitor of the kingdom. I don't want my daughter to suffer because of me." She said.

 

I just hug her to comfort her.

 

When I hug her I felt a very strong strange force inside her.

 

Savannah's really great. She could fight the evil spirit trying to take over on her body.

 

**knocks**

 

"My Queen. Everyone is ready" Someone said from the other side of the door.

 

"It's time" I said.

 

We both headed into the dungeon with our daughters to make an announcement.

 

"Our kingdom is currently in crisis" I said which lead to mumblings from the crowd.

 

"My Queen. Is it because of the head minister wanting to replace Guardians of Death in the Royal Family?" One Guardian of Death ask.

 

"The Head Minister is indeed a problem but we all know what he wants is not possible. What we're about to face now is much dangerous one. A mistake from the past that keeps coming back"  I said and that brings silence to everyone.

 

It's a secret of the past that only the Royal Clan were aware of.

 

"We must seal the evil spirit immediately!" One of them said.

 

"That's the current plan. However, the Council will sure get in our way. They already started spreading a rumor about me. And they never believe in the existence of an evil spirits. Normally, the conclusion will always be a war but then, our Queen Ysabel came up with a solution and we all need you to cooperate." Savannah said.

 

"Guardians of Love will follow the Queen." A Guardian of Love said.

 

"If Lady Savannah choose to help the Queen then, Guardians of Death will also follow the Queen" A Guardian of Death said.

 

"Thank you....a war between people in our kingdom is not necessary. As the Royal Clan we will make sacrifices. I'm sure after spreading the rumor the council have enough reason to order for annihilation. We could fight and win that battle for sure but it's not necessary. As deaths will only strengthen Zera of Darkness. That would make her one step closer in attaining an immortal physical body." I explained.

 

"Can you go straight to the point already?" Savannah whispered to me.

 

She's impatient as always.

 

"We will seal ourselves and disappear for good" I said which shocks everyone except Savannah who already knows my plan like a mind reader.

 

"Wow. You make it sooo straight to the point." She whispered to me again.

 

I frown at her.

 

"I just did what you said to me" I said

 

"Whatever.....SILENCE!" She said and everyone's attention is on us once again.

 

"Our Queen doesn't mean that the Royal Family will disappear forever. It's only temporary. In few years that we're seal someone will unseal everyone for the restoration of the Royal Family. That's the thing we will ask everyone and without the Twin Eyes it's impossible for Zera to have an immortal physical body. We must prevent Zera from using the anyone in the Royal Family." Savannah explained.

 

"But My Queen, Lady Savannah. If we will seal ourselves who will be left here to unseal us?" One of them ask.

 

"These children will" I said.

 

"My daughter and Savannah's daughter awaken the twin eyes upon birth which is very unusual. So I believe they're both destined to do great things for our clan and for our kingdom. We will put our clan's fate in them" I said.

 

After few more discussions everyone have agreed with me to which I'm very thankful of.

 

I talk to some of the officials to prepare everything for the sealing while Savannah take our daughters back into our room.

 

By the time I get there I saw her staring at our kids intently.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

 

"Can't you feel it?" She ask.

 

"Feel what?" I ask.

 

"The princess has two other souls sleeping inside her" She said.

 

"Two other souls?" I worriedly ask and check my baby.

 

"Don't worry. I don't think it's something evil. My daughter has one soul sleeping within her too. I can't explain what is it. One eye is too weak to see it clearly." She said.

 

"Let me heal you" I said and heal her other eye.

 

She was able to see again with both eyes but only one have the Grim Reaper's Eyes.

 

"Thank you...We must say goodbye to our babies now" She said as a tear escape from her eyes.

 

"Yes. We have to" I said.

 

We have to seal Zera as soon as possible that's why we must do it now and leave our daughters.

 

We left our daughters in our trusted mortal friend.

 

It's better if they will be raised away from the kingdom till it's time for them unlock their seals.

 

Savannah and I headed to the bottom of the palace to seal Zera after making sure that everyone in our clan were already sealed.

 

"Are you really sure about this Ysabel? You don't have to go with me." She said.

 

"Savannah. I made up my mind. We will do this together" I said and hold her hand.

 

"I'm thankful for that you become my bestfriend" She said.

 

"Me too" I said and smile at her before we started the sealing.

 

Savannah created the seal but it's slower since she only have one eye to do it.

 

After successfully building the seal, right when I'm about to activate it....

 

The ground where we stand start freezing

 

Savannah and I look at each other.

 

"They're here. Hurry!" She said.

 

I kinda lost my concentration when it started to rain arrows.

 

We can't leave our spot so Savannah and I both got hit.

 

"Queen Ysabel! You betrayed your own kingdom by hiding a traitor in the palace!" Someone said.

 

"Don't listen! Activate the seal! Zera is trying to escape!" She told me.

 

Both of us were wounded now and I'm having a hard time to concentrate too. As I have to match my power level with the seal built by Savannah. However, since Savannah only use one eye it's not that strong and it's unevenly built.

 

"I-I'm trying" I said as the wind around us starts getting stronger and sharp like blades.

 

"They're planning to kill us" She said.

 

I smirked.

 

"Aren't they always planning to do so?" I said joking like we're not feeling any pain each time a sharp wind blade will hit us.

 

I can see that Savannah is trying hard to contain Zera.

 

I don't know why but I feel like all powers starts draining fast.

 

My vision starts getting doubled.

 

"Ysabel!"

 

I heard Savannah call me but I feel like I'm only half awake but I'm aware that I didn't stop activating the seals.

 

"Ysabel we fail" I heard her fainted voice.

 

"Bring them on the lab"

 

That's the last thing I heard before everything went black.

 

When I woke up. I just found myself floating in the middle of the sea.

 

Water did healed me but Savannah is nowhere to be found.

End of Flashback

PRESENT

"If what you're telling me about this Guardians and Vampires is true, why not go to where your daughter is and help her fix things?" He ask.

 

"Because I have to wait." I said

 

"Wait for what?" He ask again.

 

"For your memories to return and find Savannah. Then, wait till they're ready for our one last chance" I said and he just look at me like I'm some kind of a crazy woman.

 

SOYEON'S POV

Boram and I step in first into the portal and now we're waiting for the others.

 

"What's taking them so long?" Boram ask impatiently.

 

This woman is really much short-tempered today.

 

But yeah. What's taking them so long?

 

"Boramie what's wrong? Tell us instead of acting agitated all the time!" I said coz I'm a bit stressed seeing her like that.

 

It was like she's mad about something and we end up receiving her anger instead.

 

I don't think that she have issues with Jiyeon. It's something else.

 

"I don't have any problem. It's just that I already told them that we need to hurry. Why are you getting mad at me?" She said looking at me with her annoyed face.

 

I sighed.

 

This is not the right timing to argue.

 

But this is not the Boram I know.

 

Soon enough we noticed that the portal already closes yet none of our other friends showed up.

 

"Where are they? They're supposed to be here before the portal closes" I ask in shock.

 

Then, I suddenly felt air wrapping around my body, lifting me up and pinning me to the wall.

 

It's tightening!

 

"W-what are you doing?!" I said trying to break free.

 

I don't want to fight her!

 

"You planned all this didn't you" She said tightening the air around my neck.

 

Damn!

 

"W-what a-are ....you...saying?!" I said even though it's hard for me to breathe.

 

It's hard to remove something strangling me when I can't even touch it!

 

"You make me and Hyomin believe that you wanted to stop the war but all you want is to lure us in your trap to gain advantage in the upcoming war!" She said.

 

Crap!

 

"Th-there's...no...such thing! What makes you think like that?!" I said.

 

"I know the moment Jiyeon started acting weird something is off and I'm too naive to believe and trust you and your friends! And maybe what you told me about my father is also a lie and a part of your plan!" She said accusing.

 

Tsk. Which part of her brain does that stupid idea come from?!

 

I can't respond to her anymore since it's really getting harder for me to breath. A little bit more and I might passed out!

 

This can't happen!!

 

So before I get suffocated I make covered my neck with hard rock making it hard to be squished by her wind.

 

But I still won't fight her

 

**cough**

 

"You seriously want to kill me? Are you crazy?" I said to her totally breaking free from her wind.

 

"You won't get me alive. I will fight to death!" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Don't be so dramatic. None of those things you said is true. It's true that we really want to stop the war and there's no such plan exists. I don't know what happen out there. I don't know what happen to our friends. Are you sure that the portal will only lead us here?" I ask making it sound serious as much as possible coz I don't want her to think that I'm just making excuses.

 

"The portal will not change route until its next destination. No one can change the portal's route except some Guardians of Death" She said.

 

Guardians of Death...

 

Jiyeon?

 

No. It can't be her.

 

"Do you remember when Eunjung said someone is watching us? What if it's that Guardian of Death who showed up last time? What if she heard about our plan and separated us?" I ask and I guess that makes her think.

 

"We'll check the other portal's destination but...." She said and make a sharp wind blade on her hand.

 

"I will cut your neck with this if your friends did something to Hyomin" She said giving me a warning.

 

Heol.

 

"Yeah yeah. It will be a pleasure to die in your hands" I said winking at her.

 

"Tss" She just headed to the maze without even warning me.

 

I immediately followed her coz I don't wanna get lost on the maze.

 

I heard some locations there will instantly lead you to death.

 

"Just how do you know where exactly is the right path to take? All of these looks the same." I ask.

 

"My wind leads me to the right path" She said.

 

"Ohh so she could use her wind to navigate. Why not use that to search for the others?" I ask.

 

"This place is almost my clan's territory. There are lots of Guardians of Wisdom here than Hunters. If I use my wind to find them there is a 80% chance that other Guardians of Wisdom might notice it" She explained.

 

"I see. So we really need to be there and check for ourselves" I said.

 

So troublesome....but I kinda like it.

 

"As far as I know. In case the portal changes its destination it will still send you somewhere in this maze." She said.

 

"So you mean that the portal might take them to the instant kill zone?" I ask and began to worry more

 

"Yeah. So th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter