Chapter 35

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

It took us five hours to finish the ritual to resurrect lots of people from the different parts of the world.

 

We use Evil Zera as a tribute for doing that.

 

"Jiyeon lets g- Jiyeon?"

 

Where did she go?

 

I look around and found Jiyeon heading towards the huge hole where Evil Zera falls.

 

She stand near the edge so I decided to check what's she's doing in there.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

 

Her eyes were activated and she's looking down there.

 

I wonder if she could see the bottom.

 

"She lives" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"Who? Evil Zera?" I ask with a bit worry.

 

"No...Gyuri" She said.

 

Gyuri?

 

"H-how is that possible? Gyuri died years ago. She can't be resurrected anymore" I said in confusion.

 

Jiyeon turn to look at me but she immediately look away.

 

Eh? What was that?

 

"I think it's because she didn't really die. When someone dies the soul must leave its body in Gyuri's case she's supposed to die but she got possessed and that somehow keeps her partially alive. If Zera managed to kick her out of that body it's the end for your friend." She explained.

 

"We need to get her then" I said and she nodded.

 

We slide down to the hole.

 

It's very deep!

 

"I can't see the bottom anymore" I said and Jiyeon created fire to light up the surroundings."

 

Few moments more and we finally reach the bottom and found Gyuri unconscious.

 

I immediate check her pulse.

 

She's wounded but she's still alive.

 

"Let's take her up there" I said and I was ready to lift Gyuri but then Jiyeon held my shoulder from behind.

 

"Hmm?" I look at her and ask but just like earlier she just look away.

 

"Uhm. Nothing" She said and turn her back.

 

What's with her?

 

"Jiyeon-ah. Is there something you want to say to me?" I ask.

 

I do feel like something's bothering her.

 

"There's none" She immediately replied.

 

"Are you sure?" I ask again.

 

"Yeah. Hurry up and let's get outta here. It's too hot" She said and fly back to the ground leaving a floating fire ball to give me light.

 

She's acting really weird.

 

"...and since when did she start to complain about hot temperatures?" I ask myself

 

I'm pretty sure she still loves fire and heat even though she turns to a vampire.

 

Anyway, I just take Gyuri to the surface.

 

When I got there Jiyeon is gone again.

 

"She left me. Heol" I said

 

I put Gyuri on the ground to heal her but...

 

"Eunjung. You better take her to the hospital. Your remember anything about what happen the earthquake during your childhood days. It would be safe for her not to know what you really are" Zera said.

 

"Just let her and everyone thinks she had an amnesia" Shin said.

 

"Hmm. If that's what you think is the best thing to do" I said and take Gyuri to the hospital.

 

The situation there is just the same as to every place I saw. All of them look confused asking what happen.

 

I just left Gyuri there and then go searching for Jiyeon.

 

But....

 

Where will I find her?

 

Hmmm......

 

 

 

 

 

Right!

 

How could I forget about that?!

 

I could teleport to where she is right now.

 

**teleport**

 

"JIYEON-AH~"

 

I pop in front of her and greeted her cheerfully with a smile.

 

It's obvious that she got shocked coz her eyes widen and it seems to me that she almost stop breathing while holding her chest.

 

She sighed after few moments.

 

"I should've know you would find me" She said.

 

I just notice that we're in someone's house's roof.

 

"So you really left me on purpose." I said and sit beside her.

 

"I didn't left you. You're just really slow." She said and look away.

 

Why does she keeps doing that?

 

"Yes you did. Look I know something's wrong. Can't you just tell me what is it?" I ask.

 

She didn't respond.

 

So I help her chin and make her face me.

 

"Tell me what's wrong." I said.

 

"Everything is fine" She said.

 

"Your action says otherwise. Are you perhaps......jealous?" I ask.

 

"Jealous? Are you kidding me? Why would I be jealous?" She sounds a little bit defensive.

 

"You did try to stop me when I'm about to carry Gyuri." I said.

 

"So are you telling me that I'm jealous with Gyuri?" She ask looking at me straight into the eyes.

 

"Just admit it... You did felt jealousy" I said and reach for her hand.

 

"Why would I be jealous? What are we?" She ask.

 

That hits me.

 

Nothing was made official yet.

 

How could I forget about asking her to be my girlfriend?

 

HYOMIN'S POV

We decided to head back to Jiyeon and Eunjung's place after checking everything.

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon was nowhere nearby so Jihyun and I just headed to the rooftop.

 

"Seems like all human being were awaken now" I said

 

"Yeah. But they need to stop trying to remember what really happen. They got a lot of work to do to clean all these mess" Jihyun said.

 

"Mortals will forget about this and just consider this one of the greatest mysteries....but the clans" I said.

 

"Let's just hope the current leaders were not that stubborn after what just happened" She said.

 

I am pretty much longing for peace.

 

And I really like Jihyun.

 

I don't want us to be in so much trouble just to be together.

 

I'm not even sure if Jihyun likes me too.

 

My chances of making her mine will keep decreasing if the clans couldn't settle things.

 

I was deep in my thoughts when I realize that someone is actually staring at me.

 

I turn to look at her and found her smiling at me.

 

I can't help not to blush seeing her smiling at me.

 

Even though I wanna hug her and jump around just because she's smiling at me I stop myself and try to look cool.

 

"W-wae?" I ask.

 

Damn!

 

I failed to look cool!

 

"You just look really cute when you're lost on your thoughts. What were you thinking?" She said and pinch both my cheeks lightly.

 

I smile.

 

"Hmmm. I was just thinking about how could I help my friend Park Hyomin get the girl she loves" I said.

 

"Ohhh. So this Park Hyomin confess already to the girl?" She ask playfully.

 

"Well, she did but the girl dumped her. But Hyomin is still not giving up" I said proudly.

 

"Then, why not suggest to your friend to try asking the girl once again?" She ask and wink at me.

 

Woah!

 

Lee Jihyun winks at me!

 

"Do you think still stand a chance?" I ask looking directly into her eyes hoping for a sign.

 

A sign that it's possible for us to be together this time.

 

"She'll never know unless she try" She said and

 

I just stare at her for few moments trying to figure out if she's serious with what she said or could it be that she's just riding the whole thing.

 

Somehow, I'm a bit scared to assume.

 

I took a deep breath and created a flower made of ice.

 

"I know this is going to melt few hours after I gave it to you.....well that's if you will accept it" I said and handed it to her.

 

"Wait...what's the flower for?" She ask.

 

"The flower temporarily represents my love for you. Lee Jihyun. I want you to be my girlfriend.." I said feeling like my heart's going to pop out of my chest.

 

Good thing I still manage to say it without stuttering.

 

"Accepting the flower means yes otherwise it's no" I said and close my eyes while waiting for her to take or reject flower.

 

"You are really an interesting one Minnie" She said and took the flower on my hand.

 

I open my eyes.

 

She accepted the flower....

 

I'm feeling overwhelmed with happiness right now that I don't know what to do or what to say.

 

"Yah. Say something" She said while waving her hand in front of me and giggled.

 

"You're...my g-gi..girlfriend now" I said and she just smile at me.

 

"Yes! You're my girlfriend now!" I said and spin her around because of too much happiness.

 

"I love you" She said.

 

I want to cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter