Chapter 33

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wrote and update using my phone. Please bear with the typos. I think there will be a lot in this chapter XD!

 

ZERA OF DARKNESS POV

My form is almost complete.

 

All I need now is a body. A body that could resurrect me forever.

 

It's impossible to get Eunjung's body now since Jiyeon is gone.

 

It's such a shame that the one who inherited my eyes would face her demise so quickly.

 

She does disappoint me a lot. Because of her I can't take my eyes back.

 

But I also never expect that I need to sacrifice IU to get rid or her.

 

I look at them.

 

They don't look like they trust each other nor none of wants to cooperate.

 

There's no rule that could ever dissolve the conflict between clans.

 

That's why they must all die!

 

But maybe for now they share one goal.

 

And that is to kill me!

 

"I'm getting bored watching you to be honest" I said and silence came

 

All attention was on me and I love how I get their attention so easily.

 

"I will give you your one last chance to show me what you got before you die."

 

"You talk a lot Zera!"

 

What?!

 

Ysabel suddenly appears behind me and give a strong kick on my back.

 

It makes me fall forward but before I get grip on myself to regain my balance Savannah appear right below and hit me with a strong uppercut that threw me upwards.

 

Damn this two!

 

I really hate it when they work together!

 

Unfortunately for them, I'm not hurt at all.

 

I let myself be thrown in the air then flick my fingers.

 

Lightning strikes to the ground.

 

I'm not sure if it hit anything though but the screams makes me think I did hit someone.

 

**smirk**

 

One of my monsters caught me and I stand on the back of it.

 

To them. I'm sure I look like someone who's standing above a black smoke.

 

"You two still love surprise attacks. But I'm sure you're aware it's not going to work!" I said

 

"We should make it work then!" Savannah said and I notice seal binding around my body.

 

It's glowing and that means Ysabel activated it.

 

I can't move!

 

"I'm always impressed by the two of you however....this seal won't immobilize me longer than you imagine it would be. You don't have the twin eyes to make a perfect seal!" I said and lighting starts wrapping around my body.

 

It's true that this kind of seal will only last for few minutes but I will still make it shorter before they could think of something much awful than this to get rid of me.

 

"We must attack the monsters!" Someone shouted while pointing at me.

 

Did he just call me a monster?

 

How dare him?!

 

"You can't just attack them! The smoke migh-"

 

Savannah tried to warn them but some already attacked and at the end they all disappear after the smoke takes them.

 

They're lost and if they didn't survive they will die.

 

I can't help not to laugh at them.

 

They're making things easier and more entertaining for me.

 

"You have no power your people anymore Ysabel. You're such a disgrace for the Royal Clan. Your father should've chosen someone else to be the next ruler." I said.

 

Her kind heart ruins her and everything.

 

Sooner or later she will end up like my sister Fu. Sacrificing her own life for everyone who doesn't even give a damn.

 

"Don't you dare insult the Queen in front of me!" Savannah said and I felt the bindings tightened

 

She's indeed one of the greatest Guardian of Death I ever known. She could control my bindings so well even without the help of the Grim Reaper's Eyes

 

"I am telling the truth! She's weak!" I said.

 

Ysabel just smirked.

 

Then I notice droplets of water surrounding me.

 

"Zera..., what will happen to you if your body get ruined?" She ask

 

One droplet touches my arm and it did burn my skin.

 

Acid?

 

Are they planning to destroy my body?!

 

I can't let them!

 

I concentrate less on the bindings.

 

Since I can't move yet.

 

They will do the job for me.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

Wow. They're awesome!

 

I'm watching how Savannah and Queen Ysabel fought Gyuri....or if that person is really Gyuri but I heard them call her Zera.

 

Eunjung was close earlier but she suddenly disappear.

 

I hope nothing bad happens to her.

 

But I think the Queen and Savannah could handle this alrea-....wait...

 

What is that?

 

I look on the ground.

 

I'm sensing something huge below.

 

What the hell is that?!

 

"Everyone jump! The ground is breaking!" Soyeon said and as if on cue the ground did break right after she shouted the warning.

 

Unfortunately, my reflexes didn't quickly pick that up and my feet remained plastered to the ground.

 

Move Park Hyomin!

 

My brain yelled at my body and then I just found myself away from the huge hole that appears from the ground.

 

W-what happen?

 

"Soyeon told us to jump! What the hell Park Hyomin!"

 

I turn on my side saw Jihyun angrily yelling at me.

 

"I-I'm sorry" I said and sighed.

 

To my surprise she suddenly hug me.

 

"Please don't die in this battle." She said and her voice cracks.

 

I wrap my arms around her too.

 

"I will do my best promise me you will too" I said.

 

She didn't respond to that but I felt her hug tightened.

 

I smile.

 

"Something's lying down that hole" I said when my senses alarmed me again.

 

She broke the hug and look at the whole.

 

"Could it be another monster?" She ask.

 

"Probably a huge monster." Soyeon came and said.

 

She looks so worried.

 

"Any news about Eunjung?" Boram also came floating in the air.

 

"I can't find her anywhere" I said.

 

The ground starts shaking again something appears from the hole!

 

I looks like an octopus tentacles but made up of a transparent thing with heads?

 

"What is that?" Jihyun ask the question I'm also asking myself.

 

"It looks like a huge octopus made out combined souls" Boram said.

 

"If they are souls how come we still can see them?" Boram ask.

 

Right.

 

We're not supposed to see lost souls.

 

"That only means one thing. They are not yet dead" The vampire guy who's with the Queen and Savannah earlier said.

 

"What should we do to defeat it then? Those were just the tentacles that we can see for now. This one seems to be really huge." Jihyun said.

 

"We also have those dark smoke to take care of" Soyeon said.

 

"If everyone would just work together we might stand a chance" Boram said while looking at the other members of our clans who doesn't look like they're going to cooperate with each other even if we're already in this situation.

 

I sighed.

 

"Then I think we shoul-"

 

Before I could finish what I'm going to say the huge long tentacles started it's rampage.

 

We have to jump and dodge since these tentacles could crush us.

 

Thanks to senses I manage to check what's going on around us at the same time.

 

"Guys! Everyone who touch that thing instantly became a part of it be careful not to touch it!" I warned the others.

 

The insects are still there so we're still linked to each other.

 

SOYEON'S POV

Damn it!

 

How can are we supposed to kill this monster if we can't even touch it?!

 

I tried cutting the tip of one of the tentacles but it just combined itself again.

 

Tsk

 

I'm trying to figure out how deep and how huge this things is coz we can only see it's tentacles but it seems like it's depth is out of my range.

 

"What we should do?" I ask the others when we got the chance to regroup.

 

I noticed that Boram is catching her breath.

 

She's also sweating

 

She might be at her limit now.

 

"Are you alright? We could hide and rest a bit" I ask coz I'm a bit worried about her.

 

She look at me and smile.

 

"We have no time for that. I'm ok. Now we need to try cutting one its tentacles. I don't know if this is gonna work. But let's try" She said.

 

"What's the plan?" Qri ask.

 

"We will work by twos. Qri and Hyomin. I need you to immobilize the monster by freezing its tentacles. Maybe if they are frozen they can't combine again. You two were paired coz you need to do it fast of the other tentacles might be a problem." She said.

 

The two nodded.

 

"You and I will do the cutting part." She said to me.

 

Her plan sounds brilliant.

 

It's worth giving a try but....I'm worried for her.

 

"Will you really be ok?" I ask.

 

"Hmmm. If we both live after this maybe I was really meant to marry you after all." She said and suddenly kiss my cheek.

 

"We didn't see that....Let's Hyomin!" Qri said and they dash towards the monster while Boram and I were waiting for our turn.

 

I look at Boram again it seems like she's trying to condition herself with her remaining strength.

 

Hyomin and Qri easily executed the plan

 

They're now onto the last tentacle.

 

"Ready. I'll take the half on the left and other half on the right will be yours then immediately retreat when we're done. Agreed?" Boram said.

 

"Don't die. Or it will be your fault if I remain single forever." I said to her before we attack the monsters.

 

But this is harder than we thought it would be.

 

Boram and I only manage two tentacles before the monsters freed itself from Hyomin's ice.

 

We need to retreat!

 

"Boram move out!" I shouted at her however I was shock to see her falling from the sky.

 

AND SHE’S GOING TO FALL DIRECTLY INTO THE HOLE!

 

Damn it!

 

"Qri! Hyomin! Boram needs help!!" I shouted to them even though I don't need to shout to be heard while I make my way to catch Boram.

 

However, things weren’t really made easy for us!

 

The monster's tentacles combined again and start its rampage. Hitting the ground hard causing an earthquake-like effect.

 

The three of still try our best to save her.

 

For me it was like the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter