Chapter 7B: Me and the Little monster

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I finish bathing myself, I went back to Anne where I left her alone. Now, I look so fresh. And not haggard like a beggar who's smelly and stinky.

"Where is she?"
I forgot to tell you guys that we are now in my place. Shanty town. While Anne is waiting and sitting in the chair, I am here standing in this sideway glancing every car maybe it's Pie. Yes, I still remember her car. It's a black shiny Honda Fit. Subsequently, I ask Anne of what's the time.

"It's 9 a.m"
I think she should be here right now, I hope so. Until then, Anne suddenly uttered.

"Kimmie, I need to go"
Anne said as she stood up and ready to leave.

"Now?. I thought you wanna meet her too?"
I told her.

"I'm sorry. Because I forgot that I have some errands to do"
She said as she stood up and ready to leave me.

"It's okay"
I guess she's really in hurry. After that moment Anne bid a goodbye to me, gets in her car and drive away. Well, that was quick. I wonder what she's heading up to. As for myself, I left here waiting again for Pie. I sat in this wooden bench so alone. While watching these bypassers makes me bored. But I think about where this little monster petite for now?. It's 9 a.m for now and sh's still didn't show up. 

"Kimhan"
A cute voice I've heard at my side, seems to be familiar. I turn my head slowly and surprisingly it was Pie. I gape at startle knowing that she's really her. Shockingly, my heart is pounding somehow untimingly. She has this best make up that made her more beautiful. Her genuine smile. As I stood up slowly, the world has seem to stop as she call my name aain. Nevertheless, it was makin' me slow. Heart beats fast unsual.

*Slap!*

"Ouch!"
A sharp-slap I felt on my cheek and I think mt cheek is burning. I groan at myself, massaging my cheek. Geez, I didn't expect that one. I sigh, breathing out heavily. I look at her furiously and she glower at me. What the heck was that for!?. Without a sudden movement, she suddenly grab my ear and pinch hardly. Again, I didn't expect this!.

"Pie-"
I could not continue myself because she quickly cuts me off with her non-sense annoying question.

"Who's that girl?!"
She yelled hundred times like "Tell me who's that girl!" Thousand times!. Literally, she's a little monster.! Out of the blue, she walk towards out of nowhere. As for myself, I follow her little tiny steps. I know it hurts a lot, as the matter of fact she is still pinching my ear and never ever letting go!. Honestly, I have nothing to do but to follow this petite. Nonetheless, my ear is getting more hurtful!.

"Pie, please-"

"Tell me who's that girl?!"
She yelled again. Now I know Pie is such a scandalous person. People are looking at us already and I felt too embarass.

"What do you mean that girl?"
Does she means Anne?. I think she saw us. Suddenly, we stop near at her car. She let go of me whereas I quickly caress my ear and my cheek. With a confuse face of mine, I ask her one time.

"What girl?"
I said with a quizzical tone. Then She smirk at me, harshly rolled her eyes. Seriously?, what's going on inside her mind.

"Hmp! Never mind. Anyway, I miss you Kimhan!"
Smiling, Pie slowly reach for my cheeks and cupped my face. Now I look like a baby. Standing in front of her, I let Pie tiptoe at herself. You know she has this short height with short arms. I gave her my expressionless face, it means I really don't get her. She seems to be moody or I don't know what it is. Or maybe she has a disorder. Earlier, she is too angry like a fit of range went burst out but now Pie is joyfully smiled to me while always saying "I miss you Kimhan!". She seems to be happy, I could see at her sunny face. And yes, she loves to repeat that kind of words. However, I like hear it. 

"Kimhan, did you miss me?!"
Pie said while she pouts her lips. She cupped me while pinching softly my cheek. Pie swiftly grabs my face and she did not tiptoe this time. I was now the one who lower my head. But, is it me or I am melting already as she stare so close to my face. 

"Well, yesh I do"
I mumble. I look at her and she was surprise. Her eyes went bug-eyed and fairly she was jawdrop. Suddenly, she hugs me. Pie draws to embrace me with her short arms. Even thou she is short, it seems like she wants to hug my back, reaching for it. After this precious moment, Pie clungs on my nape. But seriously?, what kind of girl is she?. I don't know she's so crazy to handle!. Then she finally let me go but she seems to grip my hand.

"Kim, I'm going for a roadtrip. I want you to go with me"
She said while her hands are on my nape.

"Yeah, sure Pie. But could you take me to Nan's house?. Just want to make sure if she's already home"
I need to check Nan.

"Okay"
I guess we're back to normal again. Right?. Could you sense?. I wish somehow that Pie don't let her evil side turn on again. It's crazy. Afterwards, we get inside to her car. While she's driving, she was bombarding me again some serious questions. Like seriously, I am so irritated at her whereas she's getting serious and more annoying. Somehow, I felt scared. You know she has this scary monster face when she'll burst out her angerness. While sitting at this front seat beside her, I move slowly and easily away from her. Nevertheless, I know she'll slap me again.

"Seriously, why'd you have to check up your bestfriend?"
Pie glower at me whereas I'm smiling nervously to her.

"Honestly Pie, I was with-"

"You were with her last night?!"
Yep, she cuts me with that question. But wait, how did she know that?. Did she saw us?. Is she spying me?. Is she following me?.

"Yes, Pie. I was with Nan last night"
I told her. With an honest answer. I look at her with this smiling nervous face but she rolled her eyes. I wonder why she really asked about my last night. 

"I thought you were on your work?"
She said.

"No, I was attending a birthday party. It was Nan's bestfriend. And also, her mom wants me to accompany her, that's why I skip my work"
Nah, I don't want to lie. It's better to tell her the truth.

"Hmp!. You're such a liar, Kim!"
She yelled. What the?!... She thinks I'm a liar?!. I'mma liar?!. 

"Hell naw?!. That's the tru-"
Before I could continue, she slap and punch my shoulder. It's her bone fist where it pierce through my flesh and yes it hurts that much. While she was driving with one hand, her left hand is also abusing me. I can't believe this little left hand is so strong!. As for myself, I cover and defense even though it hurts a lot. Shockingly, she grabs my hair. Pie harshly whip my hair, back and forth. I can't do anything but to scream to make it stop.

"Pie!. Stop it! Ahhh!"
But she was growling like a lion and she won't dare to stop.

"Please, Pie!"
I scream. With a swift movement, she miraculously let go.

"Okay. I think we're here"
Pie said as she stop this car. God, I think I'll might be dead for a few days because she's very an abusive lady!. Punch here, slap me there, grabs my hair and if only she could kick earlier, my legs probably cause some bruises. Good thing is,
we're here already and I saw Aunt Yuri at her garden which there are different kinds of flowers. It was blooming freshly. Well, she do love flowers. Aunt Yuri always take good care of them. Timingly, Aunt Yuri notice that there's someone is stopping at her gate and it was us. I open the door, went out quickly away from the devil owner of this car and pace myself going to the small gate. No, I didn't even told Pie that I'll be back. Thus, I really need to see Aunt Yuri first. As Aunt Yuri sees my presence, she smile to me and give me a sign of "Wait". I think she's going to wash her hands first. Out of the blue, I was a little bit startle when someone grasp my arm. And surprisingly, it's the little petite monster who pops out at my side. Fairly she's too close to me. Without my conciousness, she intently sniff and bit my arm. I could felt her teeth was sunking at my skin and it little bit hurt. I voice out to make her stop but she's still doing it. Squeezing, sniffing, biting and hugging that's all she do to my arm. Pie is like hugging a huge living teddy bear, and it was me.

"Oi"
I scoff as the moment I look at her, where she look through at my eyes also. She wore her smiley face nevertheless my hateness overcomes first. Yes, I am still annoyed and I hate her because of what she've done to me. It was total of fatality and a brutality. I raise my eyebrow, let her know that I don't like the way she grasp at my arm. Yes, I'm still irritated. It was a scoff sign from me also that makes her mad and hates me for sure.

"Hmp!"
Suddenly, she slap my arm hardly and walk away from my spot. I felt like Pie is ashamed to herself. Good that she knows that I hate her. She wear this antagonize face while she's heading to her her car and I thought she's going to leave me but she wasn't. Well, that was very quirky hence I still hate her!. Then I peak inside at her and she tap her watch. So, I give her my nod and a thumbs up. Moment after, I heard the gate is squeeing and I know it's Aunt Yuri.

"Goodmorning, Mom"
I greet her. As that moment, she was surprise. Warmly, she hugs me with her arms and parted away.

"Kim, I am so worried about you. I thought you're lost"
Aunt Yuri conjure up to me as she's really worried. I could tell.

"Well, I'm worried of Nan too. Is she here already, right?" 
I asked.

"Mm-mm. Still snoring at her room. Good thing she still manage to drive. Anyway, you girls want to grab some coffee?"
Says Aunt Yuri.

"Uhm. No, thank you Mom. Because we're kinda in hurry"
I said. Yes, my boss is hate of waiting.

"Well, if you say so"
Aunt Yuri said. After the short chit-chat, I finally say goodbye to Aunt Yuri and walk towards the front door's seat whereas Aunt Yuri went also went inside. As I am finally inside the devil's car, Pie quickly drive away and I don't know where are we heading this time. As far as I know, she said we're going for a road trip. 

"Do you know where we going, Kim?"
Pie asked as she devilishly smile to me.

"Uhm, where?"
Asking confusedly.

"Hmm, just wait and see"
Looking away, I felt like she's going to burry me under the 20 feet earthling soil. I guess this is my last day on earth.

*****

The sun is emitted upon the clouds and sunlight is not too bright. Dandelions and green grasses I've see in this huge field. When I look at further, there is a mountain. And it was amazing to see. If I were a photographer, I'd probably spent my time here just to picture this. Lovely place. We walk down going to the field with an awe. You know, nature is awesome. Too beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter