Cont.

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll sleep here"
Pie said shortly. She turn off the engine, quickly get her purse and went out. As for myself, I followed her outside. She click her key chain and automatically the car beep, so that does mean it's lock. We take a lift and she press the floor number. We went silent. Very silent that I could hear the elevator shafts every floor. Perhaps, she's probably in deep thought. Then the lift stops as well as it made a ding. She step first outside and I follow her. We walk going to her unit, she open the door and we went inside  She slowly close the door, turn on the light. Means, it is the dim light only near the sliding door. Why don't she just turn on all the light?. Is it me or she loves dark rooms or just a dim light. Creepy and this is a sign of hell. I went to the couch and I hear Pie's clicking heels were following on my back. Until I manage to have a sit in this couch. Formally, my legs were scrunch up while my hands are now crossed. I look at Pie stood up on my side which she face me with her lovingly eyes then I ask her out of my curiosity.

"Do I have to sleep here?"
Is she afraid of ghosties?. I want to go home. All of a sudden, Pie swiftly take her sit beside me. I gape at myself when she carefully land her palm on my chest, caressing going to neck then to my chin. I look down, not wanting to stare her but she tilt my chin making my eyes met hers. Eyes like they were made of stardust and then cut out of the sky. 

Somehow, I felt so shy and nervous at the same time. Then she caress cheek then finally into my lips. I gulp of what she did to me, I was literally shaking, my legs were shaking. Until then, she finally broke the silenceness by asking me.

"Why?, don't you wanna spend time with me?"
Her tone was too way seductive, it was deep flat tone which I am so heated up. But then she suddenly climb on my lap. She was straddling to me, where as her arms were clunging into my nape while her eyes were steadily focus on my eyes. Then I am so out shock when she slip off her hands in my shirt, wanting to pull it out. No, she's going to me!.

"Wait, Pie"
I said makin' her stop the further movement. I look up upon her face and she is smiling at me. Her flirtily smile went out on the corner of her lips. It was too cute for me. Moving on, I thought it is the end. Nonetheless, it was the start. I am shivering because she suddenly grip my wrists then she place it into her waist. I didn't know what happen because my darker evil side makes me pull her even more. I pull her body and lock my arms into hers. It was so easily and suddenly. No, what am I doing?. This is too wrong. No, Kimhan, don't do it!. Pie is your friend!. My bestfriend. 

"Uh?"
I muttered. What did actually happened to her?, is she taking up drugs?. Why are you seducing me Pie?. Why you're acting like this?. Then she land her palm on my neck and suddenly she went slowly and slowly, my eyes automatically closed until I can feel and smell her breath. I can sense that she's too close on me. I can hear also my heart was pounding out of nervousness, it was like my heart was going to bust out from my chest. If she's going to kiss my lips, I reassure that she will be my first kiss in my entire life.

"I knew it!"
Huh?!. I quickly open my eyes and I can see her smiling at me. 

"What the?"

"You like to kiss me, don't you?"
She poke my nose and unstraddle at me. Pie let out a smug face which it made me felt so annoyed and embarass at the same time.

"What the, no I didn't!. You're the one who leans first!"
I shrugged at her, letting her know what's the truth. Yes, she leans first so it's her the one who wants a kiss. I unbelievably look at her and she let out an alluring face, attractive in the sense of arousing desire.

"Come on, let's sleep at my room"
She suddenly drag me by grabbing my hand. I jested up made me follow her steps. Pie unlocked the door, went first and she turn on the dim light nearly on the bed. Pie grip her hand to mind, silently she lock the door. No, not this again. She still didn't let go of my hand, this time her grip seems get tighter. Then continously she drag me again, I have no choice but to follow her, and she made me sit on the bed. She stood up in front of me and out of conciousness Pie told me to take off my shirt.

"What?!"
I harshly reacted. Then she glare and put her hands on her hips, showing that she's getting annoyed at me.

"Are you deaf?. I said take off your shirt, baby"
She pointed on my shirt. I look at myself and answer her back.

"No way!"
I put my hands on my tummy, preventing and don't want to take it off. I shook my head hundred times, disagreeing to her order. Nevertheless, she glower at me this time. Pie suddenly push my body and climb on top of me, she is now straddling on my body. I felt very fluster when she did this, she's so mysterious but it make me too confuse and horrified. I yearn for her name, and telling her to get off from me but she wouldn't dare to listen. All of a sudden, she quickly and my pants in a swift movement. 

"No wait, Pie!"
What the heck is she doing?. I think my Superwoman becomes a Villain. I peek down at myself, now I can see my boxer short is almost escaping from my pants. I try to move and escape by shoving her away but it seems she's heavy. I cannot move myself away from her, even an inch. 

"Hey, don't make things get hard Kimhan!"
She glowered at me showing she's angry. I can tell that she's mad at me. Harshly, she cupped my face using her hand. I can feel her fingernails sunk into my cheek, and it hurts. I gulp myself horrifiedly. Slowly she lean unto my ear.

"Don't make me mad okay?"
She whispered devilishly making me more terrified. My spine is shivering same with legs. I reply her by nodding my head slowly, I have no choice. I can sense that she's really mad for now, her eyes wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter