Chapter 9: Warm and Cold

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come to start a new chapter. This time a new chapter. Although, things aren't much that I have expected came. Can I tell you that I'm so happy to see her smile beautifully?. Like I've always said, her smile must've been a gift from God. Her smile lights up the people and it made them bear a smile.The way she walks towards is very also beautiful. She gracefully pace in, I could see she's trying to hold up her tears. No, don't cry. Just don't do it. Your make up will be messed up, Dear. Show your tears, Dear if you're standing in front of these people. Let it out. Let yourself cry later. I look at her, smiling. And finally, she stop. She stop where she'll vow. A vow that will make her life change and makes her more happy. 

"Be happy, Pie"
I whispered on myself. I wish you'll be happy. Start a new life. Create new memories. Like what you said to me, enjoy life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"So, what would you say?"
Again and again, she ask me to be her girlfriend or boyfriend. Seriously?, Pie Suchar ask me to be her boygirlfriend. I look at to her and say.

"Pie, will you ask another person to agree to be with you?"
I don't know why the heck she ask me to be her partner because all I really know she's messing me around again. I hate her and no way I'm going to agree.

"No!. I want it to be with you!"
But then she scream in front of me. What!!??. Me!?. Suddenly, she clung at my nape. No, not this again. She hug me with her petite arms. She always ask and beg, fake a cry and seeking my precious answer.

"Pie, like what you said to Mario's family last night. That night we had dinner with them, you said that I am your personal assistant and you don't like me either coz I'm a tom. Plain and clear, I don't like you also" 
I said to her. Then I pull myself away from her. She look at me, pouting her lips. Dumbfouded. While we're still sitting at these green grasses, I move away from her, inch by inch however she moves closer at my side too. I know right?, she's very annoying.

"Pie-"

"Oh come on, Kimhan!. Let's be a couple!. Please!"
Like a shot, she clung into my arm like a monkey. I look down on her and she show her puppy eyes to mine.

"And why do you want to be with me?"
I ask seriously at her. 

"I don't know. Just having fun. But hey, I'm a caring, loving and cute girlfriend, Kimhan. I assure you I'll be a good girlfriend to you. I will promise you, that I will not leave at your side. And I will not break your heart. I promise to be with you til the end of time"
She said as she raise her right hand and snuggle again at my arm. Tsk. How I wish I could leave her here. I glance at this little devil, and she's still snuggling at my arm. Until then, she softly bits my skin.

"Or more like, you're a crazy, psychopath, and devil girlfriend. Not only you can broke my heart into pieces but also my body and bones. Honestly Pie, you can ask Mario. I'm sure he'll agree to your little game"
And she stop biting my arm. She look up upon on me, pouting again.

"No way. I want it to be you"
Haist. 

"Why I can't understand you?"
I asked.

"I don't know. Why I can't understand you also, Kim?"
Grrr!. Haist. I'm so tired of my life. I want to cry.

*****

You know why I start to hate this petite again?. She let me freaking ride a cow!. Her orders are all crazy!. I'll tell you why that this happen to me. Due to her little game that I didn't agree, she gave me choices. We'll be a couple or straddle a cow so I'll be going home with her. Of course, I don't want to be with her. So, I made my final choice that I'll straddle a cow so I could go home with her. I'm just being practical. You know I don't have a fare. Upon straddling at this cow, I glaze at Pie who's laughing at me. So cruel.

"Mooooo!"
And yep, this cow had just moo. 

"Oh look, Kimhan!. She says, I loovee youuu!"
The devil said as she laugh and laugh over me. I hate you, Pie!  Suddenly, the cow walks and my body got out of balance. I tried to grip and hold unto it's skin however I failed. I fell down to the grass and it was a loud thud.

"Aww"
After that moment, I saw her face above me. She smile teasingly at me.

"Hahah. I told you to agree with my game"
She said.

"Okay-okay!"

"Really?"

"No!"

"Please, Kimhan!"

"Seriously?"
Do I have to?. No way!. Then I quickly get up. As I stood up finally in front of her, Pie suddenly push me and it made me grip her hand. Again, I got out of balance. I fell down same with Pie. The little devil is on top of me. Since we are on a hill, we rolled going down. Opposite, timingly, fun.

"Woooo! Hahah!"
I heard the devil can't stop laughing and yelling. With every ups and downs, I can't stop laughing also with her. I watch the devil's face, observing. Her face is glow. Perhaps, she's happy.
Down and down, I could feel my dizziness already. Ugh, I feel like I'm going to vommit.

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter