Chapter 8B: A night with a Psychopath

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*After our dinner....*

"What do you want me to do?!"
This freaking petite is hella too bossy again!. And yeah?!, I had enough already!. I wish I could go home all by myself, if only I could!.

"You stupid!. I want you to move!"
She madly push my shoulder and it made my body response to move a little.

"But Pie, I have no space left already. I might be fallen from the bed!"
I exclaimed beside her.

"Then sleep on the floor, You idiot! rather than I'll sleep on Mario's room!"
She said as she finally push my body and I am slump into the  concrete floor.

"Ouch. Hey, that is so rude!"
I yelled as the moment I jolt up. I glare at her whereas she glare at me too.

"You forgot that I'm the boss here and you're just my assistant. Seriously, you're pissing me off!"

"Serious-"

"Shut the hell up or I will kill you!"
Pie yelled in front of me. After the yell, Pie starts to sleep to her left side. She left me with no words have said again. I guess the psychopath wants to sleep. And then, I have no choice but to forcely laid on the very very cold concrete floor. No, it has no tiles on it. Instead, it was totally a concrete floor. I have no pillow nor blanket. She don't even wanna share or give me a one soft pillow. Very selfish. Very greedy.

"Stupid life"
I mumble on myself.

"Stupid friend"
I said. I know she knows what I mean.

"Stupid me"
Yes, I'm so stupid at the first place. Thinking it would be nice to have a newly nice cute kind friend. But in the end, she wasn't. I start to cross my arms, trying to warm my body a little however the cold is creeping in my body. And because of that my body shivers. Again, I wrap myself with my arms and rub my shoulders only to make me warm. Suddenly, a soft pillow I feel and fall into me. It fell into my face. Wow, it's a miracle she finally gave me a pillow. I guess she has a kindness of her soul, doesn't she?. After then, I put under my head and try to sleep. But then...

"Don't you know how to say "Thank you?. I'm trying to be kind here"
She said and I heard her. Well, obviously you are forcely trying to be kind, Pie.

"Well, if you want me to say "Thank you, you have to change your name first into "Thank you"
I told her that, stupidly. But then she unexpectedly creep out her head above me which it made me jump in fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter