Chapter 11A: Drunken oh Pie, why are you like this?

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pie, I need to be on work tonight. You agreed yesterday-"

"No way!. You stay here at my condo!"
If your thinking that I am her prisoner, yes I really am!. What the heck is wrong on her brain?!. It seems to be stupid to understand and I frankly don't understand her either!. 

"But Pie-"

"No work!. End of discussion!"
Angrily, she said. Haist. How I wish I did not met her in the first place but I guess God has mistaken to brought me some new friend. I glower at her whereas she mischeviously look to me. That cheeky smile. Out of the blue, she let out a cute giggle. She step forward to me and clung into my nape. She hugs me with her petite arms even though she can't almost reach because of my height. She cupped my face and still I am so annoyed at her.

"Oh, don't be sad Kimhan. I'll be back at 6 p.m"

"I'm not sad. I'm just annoyed and disappointed"
I told her straight to the point. She look at me with her smiling face.

"Please, just this day Kimhan. Please"
Pie beg in front of me. She hugs me tight, clung into my nape. Pie suddenly parted away. She cutely smile to me and raise her hand.

"I'll give you choices, Kimhan. First choice is you'll be staying here until I'll get back. Or!, you will leave now my condo without your clothes that I gave to you. For instance, you're walking in "
I am so dumbfouded when she gave me that stupid choices!. Especially the second one. You know that this is the clothings where she bought it for me yesterday. My God!. What kind of friend is this?!. Somewhat, literally she's the kind of devil who sent Lucifer to tortured me!. Grrr!, I hate my life!. Most of all I hate her!. Sigh. I don't have a choice.

"Well Pie, you can sense that I can't choose the second one. Okay, I'll stay here"
Arg!. I wish I could jump into the window or even run through the door!. 

"Yay!. I can't believe you want to stay with me!"
She devlishly giggle under me. Like I've always mention, she likely clungs and hugs me tight. 

"Please end your foolishness"
I said. She look up upon me and grin.

"Never"
Her voice is deep and more like devilish. Looking at her, she naughtingly grin to me. Hmm, I have this feeling that I'm going to stuck with her forever. Sigh, I guess I do. After our agreement, she let me borrow her phone for just this day. A new black shiny phone. She taught me also how to accept a call from her by sliding the green button to the right. Okay, I get it.

"If you'll hear the phone is ringing and you'll see my photo at the screen, it means I'm calling"
Then I nod to her. Happily, she smile to me and give a peck on my cheek. She really kiss my cheek. Just a smack.

"I'll leave now and don't go outside!"
She scold me once again.

"Yes, I won't Pie"
I smile and shook my head. I raise my hand, oathing a promise. Then I follow her tiny steps where she's heading for the door. As she open widely the door, she point the floor.

"Even here, don't make your feet touch it"

"Okay, copy that"

"Good"
Then the devil finally bid a goodbye to me. Thank God there's no kiss and hug. As I close the door, without my expectation she hugs my nape and bites my cheek.

"Ouch!"
Then she let go off me. Once again she smile to me and finally walk away whereas I close the door also. Lurking my eyes around, I know this is gonna be a hella booring. I went to the couch and lie down. 

"Booring. Atleast there's no devil in my side right?"
Yes. That's right Kimhan. Thank God, there's no punches and slaps. Hmm, what more can I do here?. Maybe I should sleep back. Oh wait, I should clean Pie's room. Honestly, Pie's room is full of garbage and mess up. I went directly to her room, observe where I'll go first.

"Let's throw these trash first"
Since I don't know how to vacum, I just pick up the scratch papers, empty cans, bottles and everything!. This devil is such a messy woman!. Somewhat, not a neat personality at all. Her room and her personalities are the same. As I pick up the crumpled magazines on the floor, I saw a photo. Carefully, I scrouch down and pick it up. I observe and surprisingly it is Pie. She a cute pose. All I could see the cute angelic Pie not the devil ones. As I stare for a second at this photo, I could sense that this place is seems to be familiar. I know that we had been in this place like 3 or 4 days ago. The high mountains, the green grasses and especially the yellow dandelions. Right, we had been here too. I wonder who've taken this picture. Probably it's her boyfriend. I decided not to throw this photo for some matter it has a sentimental value for Pie. I put the photo on the table and work again. After the trashes, I wash all her dirty clothes by hands only in the kitchen sink. Seriously, like what I said I'm so naive when it becomes to electronics especially that washing machine in the laundry room. I'm so innocent to push those buttons. It'll be blown up surely and burn this place into fire in a minute. I might be dead as well. After I wash all her clothes, I put inside the bucket and set aside. I should wait later for Pie to let it dry inside the machine. I went back to her room and fold the blanket neatly. As I prompt the pillow, I see the green turtle stuff toy. That turtle has big eyes and a cute smile. I put beside on the pillow where Pie can easily get it. 

"Finally!"
I said to myself. As the matter of fact, I'm all done with my job. I clean neatly her room. The trashes are gone, dirty clothes has wash off. I stretch out my arms and lie down in the bed. I'm so exhausted. I glance at the clock and it's 11 a.m. Oh, time to eat lunch. I went to the kitchen and eat some healthy sandwhich. Healthy means, balance also. There's a ham, hard boiled egg, onion, celery, lettuce, tomatoe and a mayonaise. Yummy tummy. Pie should try this tomorrow. Hmm, I should make this for breakfast. As I finish my time in the kitchen eating alone, I went to the couch in this living room. I lie down and stretch once again my body. I feel drowsy. I hate to see myself yawn but I guess I have to let it do it. I close my eyes and it finally sent me to slumber.

******

My wonderful dream ebbed as I my ears could hear a phone call. I open my eyes, quickly sat down. I look at the phone beside me snd I saw Pie's face appears on the screen. I slide slowly the green button and say hello to her.

"Kim"
She said. Her voice is husky and look-alike a sad person who needs some attention.

"Yes?. I'm here Pie"
I clear my throat and speak clearly.

"Hey-"

"Kim, where are you?"
She said.

"I'm at your condo Pie. What time you'll be here?. I'll cook dinner fo-"

"Come here you stupid!"
But then she yell to me at the phone. As my ears could hear a loud disco music, I can tell she's at the bar again.

"Pie, are you drunk again?"
I glance at the wall clock and it's 7 p.m already. Wow, I sleep for more than 5 hours also. 

"Kimhan, I miss you!"
Yep, she's drunk. Then she laugh loudly.

"Pie-"
Suddenly she end the call. I put down my phone and think. I'm thinking about Pie. Should I save her again?. Guess I don't have any choice but to go. Haist!. Why the heck this petite is always get drown. Drown in drunk. I jolt up and went to her room. I open the drawers, luckily I saw a money. I grab it, dash off outside her condo and went to the lift. I step outside from the elevator's door and finally exited the building. I wander my eyes around and get a taxi cab. 

"Pyong street please"
He glance at me back and say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter