Chapter 14: Moment of truth

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a new update. :)

*****

"Kimhan"
A cute soft voice I've heard under me. As I open my eyed, I realize that I was hugging the little devil whereas she was hugging me also.

"Kimhan"
She uttered once again. I thought she's angry with me about because of last night. Yes, we argued last night. I rub my eyes using my knuckles, try to see her clearly.

"Hmm?. What?"
I asked. I look at her quizzically because I can sense that she's hungry already. Honestly, every morning she woke me up using a loud scream. Like an alarm clock perhaps. But now, she's so calm. Once again, I furrow my eyebrows and ask her of what she wants. Pie smiled up to me and unexpectedly say.

"I miss you"
She said. I smile a little bit, for some reason she made me an idiot person. Like her attitude that influenced me also.

"You really woke me up just to say I miss you"
I lowerly chuckle. She schivered her arms to my body and say.

"Because I really do"
Then she snuggle and hugs me tight where she burried her face also at my chest. No wonder why she's acting sweet and sometimes act like a devil or crazy person.

"Okay. Do you have work today?"
She glance up to me and smile.

"Yes. I have"
Slowly, I woke my body up and get her arms off me. 

"I guess I'll get going"
I said but as I ready to leave her at the bed, I felt a sudden grip at my wrist. She stop me and pull me back again. As for myself, I went back and took a seat.

"Wait, where are you going?. Are you going to leave me again?"
Her eyes is so sad that I can't read what's on her mind. Maybe she's messing around.

"Uhm. Cooking"

"Oh okay. I thought you'll gonna leave again"

"Well, I guess leaving you here is such a bad idea. After all, you know where I work and where my house is"
I smile once again, tiredly and went to her closet. I get her clean office uniform and went to her. I put carefully on the bed where she still sit up. 

"Go wash yourself. The boss might get late"
I said to her and I smile. The next thing I know is where I left her alone in the room. I'm not acting cold. I'm just tired. Sigh. I really am tired. I went to the kitchen and cook for our breakfast. An egg is good for morning. Sunny side up egg. Sandwich and coffee also is good for energy since she's working at the office. Minutes after, I waited for Pie in the table. In front of me, there's a sunny side up, a sandwich with pair of brown coffee Isn't this wonderful?. A girlfriend who's waiting her psychopath girlfriend to be here?. Great, I look like her wife. Upon waiting for her, I have think about a request. A request that I hope also she'll agree. I hope so.

"Kim"
Suddenly, it made me snap into reality. 

"Oh, hey Pie. Let's eat"
Then she took her seat beside me. Like usual, she held my hand and move closer to me. I glance to her and she pout her lips.

"Pie, why you loved to pout your lips?. You're so weird"
And I chuckle idiotically. Then I start to feed her with sunny side up egg. Gladly, she welcome it.

"It means I'm seeking your attention, Kimhan"
As she chew her food, I also wipe her lips because she eat like a baby. You know, a little messed up. I start to eat my sandwich and took a sip at my coffee.

"I guess I have to wrote it down on how to understand a psychopath friend"
I said then I feed myself. After me, I also feed her again.

"Friend?. Seriously?"
She agonized to me.

"What?. You are still my friend Pie-"
All of a sudden, she elbow my side and it made me choke. 

"Okay-okay!. You're my baby!"
Geez!. I glance to her and she's wearing her happiest smile. She snuggle to my arm and rest her head to my shoulder. She took her sandwich and ate all by herself. Since she's eating her sandwich, I also ate mine.

"Kim, why does it feels so comfortable to be with you?"
She uttered while eating her food.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because we're too close?"
Then she took a sip on her coffee and I was startle when she lean forward just to gave a peck on my cheek. She kiss my cheek just a smack.

"Maybe"
Says her as she breach a smile. I wonder what's on her mind. Is she still messing around?. 

*****

"I'll see you later Kim"

"Yeah. Bye, Pie"
As usual, she gave me a tight hug and made a whisper on my ear.

"Don't leave again. I swear I'm going to rip your throat"
But then she theatened me again. Haist. Every single time. I sigh to her and say.

"Yes, I won't"
She parted away and poke my nose.

"I hope you won't. Anyhow, I might be home at late night because I have some meeting to face"

"Okay. I'll cook dinner later then"

"Yes you will"
Then she kiss my cheek and smile. I sigh to myself, thinking what if we're real couple. Does she still act savage or a wild one?. Does she still a psychopath, devil friend?. I look at this little angel devil, whereas she stare at me.

"Don't... go... outside"
She said once again and I nod. Finally, Pie bid a goodbye and walk away. I watch her walk until she went inside of the elevator. I close the door, went to her room and rest. I stare at this ceiling, no thoughts to be think. Sigh. Why am I feel tired but at the same time happy and glad when I am with her. I'm so tired yet happy also. Weird isn't it?. 

"Oh Kimhan, maybe you're inlove"

The heck, no I am not. And no I will not make myself fall to her. End of story.

*****

It's 12 p.m of night already and no sign of Pie Suchar. Of course I'm expecting that she'll be home at 10 or maybe 9. I am sitting at this chair, waiting for her. I finished cooking dinner too. For incase, my little angel devil might get hungry. 

"Kimhan"
Unexpectedly, I heard the door went open and I run to it. I stare at her and step closer, observing. As my eyes saw she's trying to get up from the floor, first thing that pops out in my mind is that she's drunk again. I let out a sigh, carefully lift her up. 

"Oh Pie. You're drunk again"
Then I give her a piggyback which is my only method to handle her. I close the door and sent her to the bedroom. I let her body fall until she is now lying on her bed. I sat down beside her watching her laughing and giggling. But then she suddenly grab my body and it made me fell.

"Kinghan!"
She happily yell my name. She hugs me tight and don't want to let go.

"I am not Kinghan"
I retorted.

"Bottle!. Hahaha!"
She laugh as she kiss my cheek.

"No. My name is Glass"

"Then let me hug my Glass"
Likewise, I gave her the glass from the table. Hmm, seems too legit. I let her hug the glass whereas she embraced it also. Funny girl. Little by little and silently, I move away and sat again. I look at to her which she really look so drunk than before. I know this is what a drunk person looks like. Seems to be careless and out of mind. While she hug her glass, she roll and twist and turn on the bed. She laugh and laugh like there's no problem. After seconds, she stop. She realized that she's hugging a non-sense at all thing. The glass.

"No!. Kimhan!. Where is my Kimhan?!"
She scream loudly. Out of the blue, she throw the glass away and it breaks into small pieces. I was so shock that I thought she'll throw it on me.

"I want my Kimhan!"
Seriously?. But then she quickly embrace me from her arms. She hugs me so tight. Is this what a drunken Pie look like?.

"No one touches my Kimhan except Pie Suchar!"
Uhm?. Okay?. I'm scared right now.

"Right Kim?!"
Then she suddenly cupped my face. She naughtingly smile to me and look at me with her pair of sleepy eyes. I know you're sleepy. She touch my cheek then caress my lips. Out of the blue, she push my body and straddle on top of me.

"I want to have "
She uttered as she start her upper office uniform.

"What?!"

"Please, I wanna do it now!"
No!. No way!. No!. Not today!. No!. Not now!. I just can't!. This is too sudden!. I thought she's weak however still strong. Like a bullet, she rip and torn off my white shirt. Just like a piece of paper. I was too bug-eyed seeing her wearing her bra. It's not my first time seeing her wearing her bra, but the fact is I'm literally scared and shock right now. I don't know what to do because she's asking me to pleasure her!. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter