Chapter 7A: True colors of them

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pouah!"
I scoffed, rolling over in my slovenly sheets as the sunlight hissed at my face. My eyes opened, my eyelashes faintly battling against my lids when I blinked. A small droplet of tear escaping from the corner of my eyes. Gasping, I was shock that I've seen a lady who has a blonde hair while sleeping endelessly at my tummy. Position in proning while her hands are resting into my side. I muttered, softly call her name. Do you know who she is?.

"Hey, Anne"
Cowardly, I poke her head. I really wonder why she transfered in my spot. Actually, I even didn't felt a little movement from her. Possibly it's because I'm in slumber. Once again, I call her while poking and shaking her head. 

"Ugh. I'm hungry"
She muttered with a sleepy voice. I guess she's dreaming about food. 

"Wake up"
I utter. Without a second, she finally let her head lift up slowly and face to me. She was so mess and haggard. Eyes becomes so puffy and chubby. Her lipstick is all over her face. Hair is like a witch. I look at her and then I saw this wet spot on my shirt. Realizing, it was her saliva. Eww. Abruptly, she wipe her remaining saliva on her cheek. Geez, Now I can smell myself that stinky smell like I was disposed. Without a warning, the door slam out loudly. It was like someone is kicking it. As the door went open up, we saw Jen who's bombarding us to get up. The chubby lady. Or I mean the fat lady.

"Goodmorning!, Rise and shine my fellow beauties!"
Startle in shock, our eyes grew bigger, surprised with an alarm morning greeting. She look like Nan like an alarm clock. I glance at Anne and abruptly she get off from me.

"Wakey-wakey!"
Jen said as she pull my arms to get up. Debating whether or not I should get up. My muscles felt weak, just like my energy. I let out an exasperated sigh, groaning as I rolled off of the sepia-colored sofa I had been occupying. What time was it?. Is it me? Or every breath I smelled faintly of ammonia and eviscerated, decomposing corpses. Curse you alcohol.

"I'm gonna go take a bath first"
Anne said at the moment she went directly to the bathroom. Can I take a bath too?. God, I smell too stink that I can make a person knockout easily with my smell. I smell like a beggar.

"Come on Kim. Anne will catch up later after bathing"
Jen said as she walk out first then I just followed her. I walk on her side where were heading probably to the kitchen. Wait, where are the two ladies?. Ping and Lin?. Nope, I didn't seen them. With a little moment with Jen, she suddenly open a thought about Anne. 

"Do you know why Anne was creeping into you last night?"
Jen asked as the moment she mockingly breach a smile.

"Uh?. No, why?"
I answered her confusedly.

"Sleeping disorder. Anne has a serious disorder where she do sleep walking and talking. Anyhow, I'm glad you didn't felt her creeping on you while you're asleep"
I chuckle to her and say..

"Well, I can really say I was in deep slumber last night. By the way, where are Ping and Lin?"

"Cooking something"
Smiling, I nod to her. She surely means cooking breakfast. I wonder if they don't have work. Are they still in college?. But I felt like they weren't teenagers. Some kind of adultery already. I can sense that they have a work but absent today. As we walk inside the kitchen, what I first saw is a very mess kitchen. And, they were mess also. 

"Goodmorning Kim!"
The 2 ladies greet me while trying to cook something.

"Goodmorning too. What are you cookin'?"
I take my seat and watch them while doing their chore. I'm really confuse of them. Do they have parents?. Are they sisters?. But wait, I smell a burning fried egg. Oh, I can tell that they are surely at cooking.

"Now look what you've done!"
Ping annoyingly yelled and blame Lin. With a harsh movement she push Lin's shoulder and made her dethrone away. Oh my, this is going to be a big trouble. I look at Lin, her eyes grow bigger and more fury like a fire. She take a step closer to Ping and counterattack.

"Me?!. You're the one who cook it I'm not!"
Lin said as she points Ping using the frying her frying paddle. Is it me? Or Lin is an idiot. She said to Ping that she was the one cook it but Lin was the one who use it. Makes sense right?. Needless to say, they are both idiot. Sorry about that. Just seconds after they were continously fighting over themselves. Points here, points there, push there and push here while me and Jen are waiting for them to calm themselves. Nonetheless I guess they won't cool down. Totally, blaming each other. Such like cat and a dog. On my side, I heard Jen sigh at herself. She heavily breath out and say.

"How I wish they know how to cook"
Jen uttered at herself but I heard her so I ask confusedly.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"No. Honestly, Anne has a personal nanny but she left yesterday due to her daughter was sick"

"Oh okay"
So, they weren't sisters. For sure they are bestfriends. Then we look back again the live fighting show. We were like watching a live boxing but not a real boxing, literally a boxing of blame.

"I told you to flip up!-"

"Nigga!, you told me-"

"I can cook"
I finally voluntered. You know I'm really annoyed at them already. 
It was a simple word that made them silent. The stare of their eyes are unbelievable. As the matter of fact, I could use a little help since I am here. Out of the blue, the three of them look at me. Maybe they were just surprise that a newly stranger like me could cook. I look at them, they were slightly jawdrop but I just mockingly smile to them.

"I could use a little help. Anyway, it's a thank for the last night"
Greatly, I said. Honestly I might be dead for sure if they wouldn't let me stay here however I really need to go home after this. Hopefully Anne could give me a ride. You know I want to check up Nan's house whether she's safely back home or maybe she's still asleep at Sky's party house. I do hope so she's totally fine. You know I made a promise to Aunt Yuri. I look at them and they cutely smile to me. I guess I have no choice already. Jolting up, then I walk to their spot whereas I'm ready to be a chèf again just like in my home. Oh, I miss cooking. 

"I guess we have our husband here"
Lin said as the moment she handle her frying paddle to me. Then I took it from her hand. I thought she's going to leave but surprisingly I gasp when she cupped my jaw with a swift movement she kiss my cheek. It was a very warm and slicky lips that I felt. Slimy. Then she smile to me idiotically, she pinch my cheek softly and walk away. Okay, what just happened?.

"Me too!"
Ping said and she hurriedly grabs my nape. She leans forward but I lean away. Trying, I push her hardly. My hands were pushing away her body however she was gripping my nape until it made her successfully kiss my cheek.

"Uh?"
Why they are so weird?. I left so droll face when they did that. Yes, I felt so expressionless. Are they still drunk?. Maybe they are really like that. I glance to them and they went directly to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter