Chapter 15: Perfectly unperfect

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, I think this is gonna be our last moment"
Pie said as she smile to me. We are now at the airport and I still have no idea where she'll go because she don't even told me where.

"Yeah. I think so"
But then I am so startle when she hug me with her arms. She hug me so tight like she doesn't want to let go off me.

"Kimhan"
She said with a tone of sadness. Then I felt she cry like last night in my shoulder.

"Pie"
And so I said.

"Why'd you have to cry?. You can go back anytime, Pie. Besides, you know I am like a rat. Easy to find"
I told her as I caress her head.

"It's not that easy Kimhan"
She sob and cry. With a swift movement, I parted away, wipe her tears and smile.

"Can I go with you?. So, that my little angel won't cry?" 
I asked even though I know I can't go with her.

"No. N-o, you can't"
My God. This petite is trully seeking some attention. Haist. What do I do now?. She won't stop crying. I hug her again and I felt like it broke my heart seeing my bestfriend cries.

"Shhh. Please stop crying Pie"
I voice out, barely whispered. My heart is pinching. And I didn't realized that a tear had just escaped from my eye. I quickly wipe it, stay to be strong. 

"I'm going to miss you, Kim"
Lovingly, she whispered under me. Little did you know?. I miss you already, Pie.  Hurtly, I sigh. As our hug went longer, I can't help myself think. Haist, I guess I am on my own now.

"Flight number GK-41 bounding to Paris, check-in counters are now open. I repeat..."
And so I can sense that she'll go to Paris it's because she quickly parted away and wipe her tears. Paris. It seems like she's so far away. I can sense also that she'll be there for a very long time of period. 

"I will go now. Bye, Kim"
She fix herself, pull her luggage and wave back to me.

"Ye- yeah. Bye"
I did not smile. My face is also sad. I wave back to her and watch her walk away. By her walk, everything is in slow motion as she pace inside. She went to this scanner and she smile back to me. 

"Bye, Pie"
I replied on an empty air. That smile. You're smile, Pie. I'm going to miss that cute smile of yours. As her presence disappear, now I realized that I hate myself for escaping last day. Maybe that's the reason why she left. Maybe she sense that I want a freedom. Wait, maybe she'll be back because she has something to do in abroad!. Or, maybe not. Seconds passed, I still stood up at this entrance. It might sounds weird for some reason I look like an idiot. Now I hate myself for not telling her a proper goodbye or even take care of herself. I don't have a phone or her black shiny phone to give her a call. She didn't let me borrow it. And I guess its a long day run for us. It means, we're going to spent our time each other for many days or maybe a year. Sigh. When will I see you again, little devil.

"Hey, Bro"
I was shock when I heard the voice of Nan. I glance to my side and it is really her!. What the what?!. What is she doing here?. Why the heck is she here?. Is she following us?!.

"The heck are you doin' here?"

"Hmm. Just strollin' around. Hunting some lovebirds"

"Tsk"
I smirk to her and idiotically shook my head.

"That was a touching moment"
She said as she tease me. I smirk again and roll my eyes over her.

"Stop it. It's not even funny"
Then I start to walk away whereas my stupid idiotic bestfriend follow my steps also. And I don't know where the heck I will go because all I really know is that I am starting to miss her so much. Like literally it crushed my heart into pieces like a broken glass.

"Oi, bro!. Let's hang out!"
She said at my back. I'm literally getting annoyed again. Guess what, Pie is gone and she's the replacement. 

"No. I'm too tired"
I said as I gave her my goodbye wave at my back.

"Eh?. Too tired because you miss her?. Don't you?. Oh my God!. My sister is inlove!. Come on Pal, let's celebrate!"
Then I stop. I turn my back to her and face.

"You know what?"
I step closer and frown my eyebrows. It means I am totally irritated by her for now. 

"You're so freakin' annoying"
I point her face and she was in shocked.

"Kim-"
She uttered but I quickly cut her.

"Aren't you deaf, right?"
I asked with a very flat tone on it. Very mad and aggressive tone.

"Dude, it's just a call of celebration-"

"Celebrate yourself!. Go hook up with girls at the bar!. Don't ask me to go with you!"
Dang it!. Why am I so tempered right now?!. Why did the heck I talked like that?!. Seriously?. What's wrong with me?!. Snap out of it Kimhan!. I might lose my another bestfriend!. Oh God!. 

"Woah. Chill my friend. You need to be chill"
Swiftly, I felt her hand to my shoulder. 

"Ye-yeah. I... I am sorry, Nan"
Geez. What just happened?. Unexpectedly, I felt Nan pull towards my body and she really hugs me like what Pie did earlier. Nan burry her face at my neck and beg.

"Please, let's go out"

"We have holiday, right?"
I asked. She look at to me and say.

"Definitely"

"Then let's go!"

*****

And so we spent out time together in this another bar with these unknown ladies. Kinda weird because I think this is my second socialize life. I also learn now in how to talk in friendly. Like introducing. So far so good, they are friendly also. As Nan passed me another shot glass, I quickly took it and drink it all.

"Woah!. You got balls Kim!"
Then I let out a chuckle.

"I have no balls, Nan. I'm just being happy that's why!"
Loudly, I laugh at myself where they also laugh. 

"Let's dance, guys!"
The lady said as they all jolt up.

"Yeah. You guys go first. I'll take a pee!"
Then I went to the restroom where they are also heading to the dancefloor. I get inside the toilet and pee. While waiting, I whistle a song. Hmm, just for entertaining myself. Oh dear, my head is spinning. I can feel I am drunk. After minutes, I flush the toilet and went out to wash my hands. The door went open unexpectedly and I hear jungle of some voices. Continously, I wash my hands and dry using some tissue. 

"I think that guy is such a hottie"

"Totally, hot and handsome"
I glance at the mirror and I could see their reflections. They were bug-eyed as they saw also my relfection at the mirror. My eyes got bigger and so my heart had just skip a beat. I turn my back and face the blonde girl.

"Kimmie!"
She screamed for my name.

"Annie!. Hey, what are you doin' here?. It's been these days!"
I thought I'll never see her again.
Then I draw to hug her for a moment. I parted away and smile to her. Wow, I'm really drunk for now. She's beautiful than the last days. Looks so hot chicka.

"We've been here passed 9 already. Never notice you at the Vip tables. Are you by yourself?"
Frankly, she asked. I shook my head then smile.

"No, I'm with my friends. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter