Chapter 10: With her again

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we doing here Pie?"

Confused? Yes, me too. I woke up in the morning and when I went to my work in 10 a.m, I saw Pie waiting in the corner like an assasin waiting for her victim to show up. Somehow I felt very happy to see her. Like what I said yesterday, plan is a plan. I was about to greet her, however she quickly grab me into her car. Then we are now in a Shopping mall. Its kinda embarassing for me. Honestly, she's wearing a nice proper clothes. Where me, I'm wearing a faded black jeans, stripe-blue shirt with a gray pair of Converse shoes that it was once brown and now it's faded, turned into gray.

"Were going for shopping"

We went to a branded store with some expensive clothes for men, T-shirts, Polos', Bargain Pants, Short/Long Pants, shoes, briefs, Yes, underwears including Boxer shorts even perfumes. Is she going to buy for her Ex boyfriend?. But why should Pie buy for him? He's just an ex. Maybe a gift for her boy friend.

"Pick" What did she say?.

"Pardon?"

"Pick something" She said as she meaningly smile to me.

"Pie, I don't have money to buy"

Seriously?. I look at her and she rolled her eyes over me. She sigh then say.

"Pick something or I'll change my mind"

"Why? Is there a special occasion?" 

"Yes, idiot!. Don't waste my time Kim" 

She shrugged at me. Then I quickly pick a pants which cost 580 baht!. Oh geez!. I ask the lady who is the incharge if there's a lower a price but she said none. Right, this is a branded store Kim, what you expect? Cheap prices. This isn't a thrift shop also.

"Kim, try this"

She pass me 5 printed T-shirts and stripe Polos'.

"And this" A 4 pairs of branded shoes.

"Kim this!" She pass to me 6 pants.

"Pie,-"

"Go in the fitting room now"

She commands me. Then a lady accompany me to the fitting room. First I wear the Polo, then Gray pants. I change my Converse into Vans, colored red.

"Sorry buddy"

This is my only shoes, and I love it very much, I saw it in a thrift shop. Even thou it's old already, still didn't torn its side. Its rubber is strong, but skin is faded now. I went out to see Pie her expression is priceless. Her eyes grew bigger I can see it.

"You look good Kim"

She said as she smile to me. Pie gives me a thumbs up and I thank her.

"Thank you Pie"

"Is that only you want?"

She point to me what I wore. And I answer her.

"Yes Pie, its okay for me"

then I caress gently my Polo. The cloth is so soft like a cotton. Perhaps this is cotton. 100 percent.

"Okay, Miss I'll take all these things" Pie said to the lady.

"Right this way Maam"

The lady pick up the things were Pie passed to me earlier. She pay all the things using credit card, for sure. Well, rich people do carry credit cards than money. But this is too much Pie, too much for me. You know what it felt like thankful yet embarassing?. Yes, very shameful. After here, we walk to another store which are all imported perfumes were there. Pie uncap each bottle and smell it. Me, I'm just following her steps. She sniffs and take another bottle then sniffs.

"Hmm. this one smells like garbage, eww"

I took it from her hand and sniff it.

"You're right, Pie"

Yep, its smell is too strong. When you always sniff it, you'll get dizzy in no time.

"Ah! This one Kim is perfect for you"

She handed me a bottle of perfume, there's a marking on it but I can't read. I sniff it, wow it smells good! Like you were in the heaven flying high of this smell. I ask her what's the product name she said.

"Its Ralph Lauren Notorious. It suits for you"

"Oh okay, How much is it?"

I should pay her a little money coz that's I only have, Pie this is too much now, you already spended 10,000+ baht plus this expensive perfume. I handed to her but Pie left out a soft chuckle and said

"Kim, its a little gift from me"

"Thank you again Pie"

How I wish I can give a return to you Pie, I never thought you were such like this Pie, I mean like seriously? This is too much guys. She spended her money just for me? And now we are in a restaurant, a japanese restaurant. Pie order for us. Well, she knew already I'm innocent so she's the one who order the food.

"Kim, can I ask you?"

"What is it?"

"Do you know some places for a vacation?"

"Why'd you ask me? I'm not a traveller. Hmm. But I do have only one, the place where I really dreamed of, wait? Are we going for a vacation?"

Okay, that was embarrassing!.

"Apparently, yes"

"Yey! When?"

And she say.

"Secret"

Then she laugh at herself. What the? Why she always answer me like that? I want to react but I can't, I don't want to distract Pie's beautiful yet happy laugh. What can we say? She's a mysterious lady. Then the waiter serves our lunch, Pie said its a sushi. So this is what sushi looks like. Cold rice dressed with vinegar, formed into any of various shapes, and garnished especially with bits of raw seafood or vegetables. I look at Pie where she was starting to eat using chopsticks. I pick my Chopsticks and restrain in between of my fingers. I try to pick up the yummy sushi but I failed and it fell back to its place. Oh God, this is intense. I try and failed try and failed until then, Pie stood up and I was startle when she sat beside me. She pick a sushi from my plate and feeds me.

"Kim, here"

She try to feed me but I refuse, I know right? I am so idiot.

"Please Kim"

Without another rejection, I slowly lean and ate it. I munch it and it really taste good.

"Have another baby"

"Baby?"

I muttered. I know she's teasing me again.

"Yes you're my baby, look what I done to you, I bought you some clothes even here I'm feeding you. Coz that's what girlfriend's do"

Then she clung into my arm. I was shock when she hold my hand. I love the way she held it.

Pie's POV

I want to ask her if she can read even a single word, but then I realize she didn't went to study. So I change my question into vacation. Don't get me wrong, I know all places for a vacation in Thailand but I'm just asking her, Im out of topic. Kim said she have knew only one and she said its a place where she really dreamed of to be there. She directly ask if when we going on a vacation. I said "Secret" and I laugh. I thought she was going to laugh with me but you know what? I was mesmerized the way she stares at me while she put a charming smile on her face. Then the waiter suddenly serve our order. I took my Chopticks beside me, I starts to pick a sushi in my plate and ate it.

"Bea! She's so handsome! Oh my!"

Some ladies giggling at my back. Always teasing each other.

"She's a tom but so handsome! Cute! Charming.. everything eeii!"

I know what they're talking about. It's Kim.

"Is that her girlfriend? Is she beautiful? My god, I'm sure her girlfriend is ugly like a frog"

Now they are talking to me! My blood rise to the highest point and now I look like a Jealousy-Girlfriend. I glance at Kim who tries to feed herself but she failed. Payback time b*tches. I jolt from my place and sat beside Kim. I restrain my chopsticks into my fingers and pick a sushi.

"Kim, here"

I feed her but she refuse.

"Please, Kim"

I offer the sushi to her, she slowly lean and ate it. Taste good right Kim?.

"Have another baby"

I didn't expect that word "Baby" it just came out of my mouth. Kim was startle when she heard that. She confusely look at me. Oh that cute face. I love to pinch it.

"Baby?"

Kim uttered while munching the sushi.

"Yes you're my baby, look what I done to you, I bought you some clothes even here I'm feeding you. Coz that's what girlfriend's do"

I cutely smile to her and I touch her arm. My hand slowly crept gently and hold her hand underneath the table. Is it me? Or I am enjoying holding her hand. Its so comfortable to hold. I glance at the other table, and I can see the bitterness of their stupid faces. Ha! Gotcha. They all smirk at me but Kim didn't notice it. I took a sushi for me then alternately for Kim also. I look at Kim, seems like she's enjoying it. That smile on her face still doesnt fade away.

"Eat this Kim"

She look at me and she nod her head while munching the food.

"Ah, wait"

I dump the sushi unto its sauce and offer to Kim, Good timing when she swallowed the first one.

"Say Ah" "Ah- Awm!"

She ate it. I dump another sushi unto the sauce and I ate it. It was the last one, Kim had enough than me because I was focusing and feeding her. A tissue napkin touch in the corner of my lips, I was surprise when Kim gently wipe the red sauce on corner of my lips.

"You have something on your lips"

After she'd done wiping it. I pay the bill and I clung at Kim's arm, while passing the -girls I plan to make them jealous like leaning at Kim's arm, sniffing her neck, biting her shoulder, and holding her hand. Somehow, I'm still enjoying it.

"PDA alert"

Says the lady name Bea.

"Oh, I don't care"

I smirk at them. Unlucky girls.

"What?"

Kim inserted.

"No, nothing baby. Lets go"

Kim just nodded. Such naive tom. We walk out from the mall and went to the parking sites. As I saw my car steps away, I unlock it. I can tell you that's automatically unlocked. What it made me startle is, a lady's voice who suddenly pop of nowhere. She suddenly call Kim's name.

"Kimmie!"

A lady said. We turn our heads to our side and we saw a lady just got from out of her car. Wait, she seems to be familiar. As Kim saw the lady, Kim breach out a smile to her and wave. Her face is bright as ever, I can tell. Hurriedly, she ran with her heels clicking on the pavement. She was like in marathon who's been chased by a dog. With another flirty move, she abruptly hug Kim and making our hands parted away. I was like dethrone away from Kim. While they were embracing, she always said that she miss Kim so much. I don't know what's their relation, maybe they are close friends. The hug went longer, she always clung at Kim's nape while Kim tries to break apart. Poor Kim. She's like a fish trying to escape the net. I thought they were not going to parted away, but as Kim tries again to push her, finally they break apart.

"You really miss me that much don't you?"

Kim said as she show her charmful smile to the lady. Kim still smiled to her, and I can see that she's so fluttered.

"God, if I could only write I miss you so much on the Bitter gourd and I will make you eat them. So that you will know how bitter and to miss you"

She said. Kim scratch her head as if it's itchy. She stole a glance at me, making her know that I'm out of place. Actually, I am out of my place. I must've been lost where I needed to go somewhere. Kim place gently her hand to my side and introduce my name.

"Anne, meet my friend Pie. And Pie, meet Anne. My new friend"

Kim said. Forcely, Anne smiled to me and wave. You know what guys, she's too fake. She's really fake to me. The way she smile is bitter and fake as plastic. As she made a fake smile to me, I smile fakely too. Or more fake than the way she show hers.

"Oh, by the way Kim. Are you free this night?"

She asked as she touch Kim's arm dearly. I wish I could kill a person. If only killing is not illegal, I'd probably punch her to death. Kim stole a glance at me then say.

"Uhm. I'm sorry Anne-"

"Because Kim and I have date tonight"

Before Kim could continue her words, I cut her. It was a tone of like a flirt and cute. Well, I am correct also. Kim and I will have fun later. I smile to her and slowly reach out of Kim's left arm whereas she's on the right side pulling at Kim's hand. I clung at her arm, I swiftly smell, sniff then softly bite her shoulder. Like yesterday. It maybe looked like we're trying to win at Kim, honestly we do. I won't let this Anne win. I won't let Kim left my side. No way!.

"Right Kim?"

I said cutely to Kim. Perfect timing as she look at me too. Kim's head slowly turn to Anne and she innocently nods to Anne. Out of the blue, she glaze at me waiting for another payback, but I only smile at her devilishly. Harshly, she hissed at me. Do I need a revenge?. Yes, I will. I only rolled my eyes over her. I think it makes her more boiled up like a pot. I may be look like now I'm taunting against her. Well, guess what... Bring it on girl. Suddenly, with another swift movement, she pull Kim's arm and said.

"Really Kim?. Is Pie telling the truth? Or wait, are you two dating?"

"Uhm. No-"

"Yes, we are officially dating"

I cut Kim's sentence. Kim got shock of what I've said. I glance at this fake Anne, her smile is fake again. As she heard my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter