Chapter 13: With this little devil again

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky has long since darkened from bleak gray to familiar black by the time we take to the streets once again. The relentless downpour of the morning has since tapered off into a softly falling mist which manages to paint the area in a strangely fanciful light - people have emerged with umbrellas and smiles for their evening meals and entertainment, the light of the street lamps catches on the tiny droplets of water granting each lantern a delicate golden aura, and for a few moments, the strangeness of the city is far from my mind. And now our war has end. Yes, we really argued earlier. I kept on saying sorry to her, at first she won't accept. But in this meantime, she lower down her pride. Like wise, she is now a cool nice little devil. What it made me cheer up also, is that she let me go home later. She said she wants me to go home because that's what I've always asked from her.

If you're confuse of how did she successfully borrow me from Aunt In, simple, Pie pay much money like thousands of it. And it made me excuse from my work for tonight, now I looked like a e. She wants suppose to have a drink with me, you know long night at the bar but I disagree, because the ending I'll be the one who'll carry her with my back going to her condo. You know that she's a little heavy than I thought. 

"Let's go there!"
I pointed out to a group of stall where there are varities of street food. She glare at me, rolling her eyes over her shoulder, she was annoyed at me. I quickly grab her wrist but she dodge harshly. Hehe you're the one insisted Aunt In for me not to work tonight, so I think I'll call it a day. I know you don't like it here Pie, but you need how to feel what it feels like to be enjoyed with little things. Then we walk going to the food stalls and now were here, it is so with crowded here with tourist and local people. I didn't let go of her wrist, because she'll get away from me for sure. Then I order Grilled fish, Noodle with shrimp and Som Tam which is papaya salad. Pie have no choice but to pay what I've order, hey don't look at me like that, I have no enough money to pay. We take our seat in a concrete seawall, actually were in the boulevard of broken dreams. Then I gave her the papaya salad and the Noodle with shrimp.

"You need to eat more Pie"
I said shortly as I dig in my spoon.

"Why?, do I really look so skinny to you?"
She glare at me once again and point to herself. I took a bite of my food, and nod my head two times. Meaningly it says, "yes you are Pie". After the nods, she didn't have much energy to answer back, maybe she felt humiliated, sorry Pie. While I'm munching my food, I look at people around us. Knowingly, it's been so long I didn't have eaten here. It's so rare that I can't get myself here because I'm always alone with no money at times, but now I'm back with my new friend. Pie Suchar the wealthy petite fierce friend.

"Honestly Pie, you need to eat more"
To help you to gain weight. No wonder why such a wealthy lady becomes so petite, she have a lots of money right?, she can bought yummy dishes, chips, chocolates, and all fatty foods. I mean, look at her, she look like a walking stick or walking bone with no flesh on it. And I am like, "Pie, you really need to eat 6-10 dishes every day". As I can see, ladies are more look beautiful with normal body weight than abnormal body weight. I want to be frank with her, but maybe she'll freak out and agonize at me. I glance at her but she didn't eat her food, she was just playing with her cellphone. I thought she was eating, but instead she's just playing.

"What're you playing Pie?"
I asked out of my curiousity. She's tapping and tapping all the time on the screen. There are varities of colors on the screen which I still do not know what's the goal.

"Color switch"
She said shortly and serious. So what does it do?, nah never mind. I was about to tell her that she should eat her food before it becomes cold, but then I remember her attitude that she's a bossy type. She wouldn't listen nor follow what's being said to her. I took my second bite then slowly feed her, I lean the food nearly at , hoping she'll take a bite. 

"Freaking crap-sh*t!"
I am so shocked when she screamed and cursed a word. Without another warning, Pie curse again. I glance on our side and people's eyes were on us. Mumbling and muttering something where I cannot hear them. Probably they're talking about Pie.

"Pie, what happened?"
Even though I'm scared of her, I even have the guts to ask what's going on.

"I almost passed my highscore but I slipped out!"

"Well, keep calm and eat your papaya salad my friend"
I said as I finish my Grilled fish. But she retorted saying.

"Feed me" 
She said while she bear a teasingly smile on her face. I have no choice but to say okay to my bossy friend. Then I start to feed the papaya salad unto her watery mouth. Gladly, she welcome it. I feed and feed her, she was like a baby or a kid who is so hungry. As a matter of fact, this lady seems too hungry. I wonder how fast can she swallow a piece of plastic or a styro foam. Because just a split of seconds, she swallow it like she didn't chew them. Maybe she can swallow her mobile too. As the spoonful keeps going on, I didn't notice that the container is empty already. Then I gave her a bottle of water and took a sip. Am I look like a mother to you Pie?, yes you are Kimhan. Then abruptly and all of a sudden, I was startle when she handle me another container which is the Noodle with shrimp. She elbow my side, knowing that it's not yet done.

"Feed me again baby"
Baby what?, she called me baby?. Yes she call me that one. And this is the second time. I thought she had enough. Hmm, maybe she's too hungry Kim.

"Are you teasing me again?"
I asked and face her quizzically. I have no idea why she did that.

"No, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter