Chapter 12: Goodbye Pie

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning starts and it . I look like her nanny. I cook her breakfast, feed her and even prepare her office uniform. My morning . Very annoying in instance. Like what I've expected, I hate the fact that she prison me again. She told me to stay inside her condo and do nothing. But seriously, I want to go home. I miss my old house. It might sounds stupid however I really miss my bed also. I told her that I want to go home but she insist that I should stay here and wait for her at night.

"Pie, you are so bossy"
Then I sigh at myself.

"Don't act like a kid, Kim"
She said. Swiftly, she hugs me. She tiptoe at herself, wanting to reach my buttocks. Pie hugs me tightly. Really tight. I can tell that she doesn't want to let go off me either.

"Pie, you are such a kid"
I slayed it to her, frankly. She look up to me and pout.

"Tell me Pie, are you afraid to let me go?"
I asked.

"Hmm, what if my answer is yes. Will you stay with me forever?"
She said as she hug me again. Pie rub her face against my chest, so close. If you are thinking that I also hug her back, wrong. Very wrong. I don't want to hug this little devil. She's too annoying. Once again, she hugs me tight while biting my shirt. It might sounds weird but I also felt her teeth is sunking unto my skin. 

"In this case, I think it's a no for me. Look Pie-"

"Stop acting like a kid, Kimhan"

"You're the one who acts like a kid Pie. I'm not!"
I shrugged over her as I pull out her arms out of my nape. I might be harsh but I think it's too much. I look at her but then she glare at me. I can sense that she's angry already because she knew right from the start that I don't like being a some kind of slave.

"Okay. Fine!. You don't really want to spend your time with me?!. Then I hate you!"
She curse and yell at me. Suddenly, Pie slap my face. My cheek burn in red that I could sense it is so painful. I look at her, agonized and frightened. I tried to reach for her but she shove my hands away.

"I'm sorry"
Then another slap I felt on my left cheek.

"Sorry?!. Is that all you can say?!"
She yelled as she punch my chest. My chest felt so tight, so hurtful. 

"Pie-"

"I thought you we're my friend"
She said. I look at through her eyes and she look at me with her sad face. Her eyes is oozing with tears. I can't help but to pity on her. I scratch my head, didn't certainly know what to do. 

"I'm sorry. Here, let me hug my little devil"
I idiotically said. Without hesitation, I reach for her whereas she didn't move away also. I grab her, interlock my arms to her. I touch her head, gently press her head unto my neck. Sigh. I think I might be stuck with her forever.

"Idiot"
She uttered under me. Sometimes, no not sometimes. It's literally at times I can't understand her. Without another movement, her hug went tighter. She hugs me with her petite arms, tightly. 

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter