Chapter 1: The lady

If tomorrow never comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was turning from blue to pink as the sun neared the horizon. It was becoming windy and clouds began to flow around the color of the clouds became orange and pinkish. The cloud cover brought different colors to the sky, consisting of blue, white, pink, orange and purple. The gentle breeze made waves rustle in a rhythm and as you back away from the city noise, you easily hear the music of nature. It was a pleasant weather and it was quite soothing and refreshing. This time of the day really seemed to be magical, as it was very beautiful.
Kim watches the sea, lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves on sand. Her eyes are steady to the horizon, face aglow with the last orange rays before twilight beckons the stars. Her lips bear the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that she is enjoying her thoughts, whatever they may be. She closed her eyes savouring her moment. But then her moment suddenly disturb by a crying lady who sat just a steps from her place. A petite lady who sobs like little lost child, cupping her face with her both hands. Her face hidden underneath with her brown gorgeous hair.
"I wonder why she's crying?" Whispered to herself. With Kim's little kindness of her soul, she walked to the crying lady. She froze to her place, Abruptly grabs a handkerchief and said.
"I dont mind if you blow your nose" 

The lady startle and look up upon Kim's face. Kim didnt thought that she faced a beautiful angel and its just like sent from heaven. Then the lady wipe quickly her tears using her fingers and says
"And why would I take that?" She stare sharply at Kim while frowning her both eyebrows and it seems the lady got a little disturb. 
"It's because you need it" A smile crept from Kim's lips. The petite lady find thinking to herself that she's handsome showing that charming smile, Even thou she's a not so masculine tom.
"Thanks but no thanks, excuse me if you don't mind? I really need some fresh air here" She rolled her brown hazel eyes, staring to the red horizon waiting for the stars to show up. But Kim still notice the petite lady's tears keeps falling from her rosy cheeks. Still she sat quietly, and preventing not to sobs.
Kim glance at the sun and its drowning from the blue sea, She can clearly see that the sky is red with combination of orange for now. 
"Well, Time to work" Kim speaks to her mind. She carefully put the handkerchief beside the petite lady.
"For sure, I know you'll need this" 
She didn't wait for the response of the petite lady, Kim hurriedly walk away hoping she might be in time for her work. The petite lady took the handkerchief,
"She really left it" She took the handkerchief and she gentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter