Chapter 9

Dragon bride

This is a LONG chapter so bare with me :) Let me know what you think of this story, any kind of feedback is appreciated!! Upvote and subscribe if you enjoy reading it.

_________________________________________________________

The flames burnt brightly as it slowly started to spread. People in the area were gazing at the flames in fear as they quickly make their escape. In the middle of the raging flames, sat jaejoong who has regain his consciousness only to see two powerful dragons before him with eyes glowing brightly. The expressions on their faces were serious as if this fight will determine their future. Even though he is just a human, he could sense the forces flowing out of them and it was terrifying enough to make his body numb. He felt a slight sting upon his chest as he pulled down his shirt and notice the flower symbol over his heart glows a golden light.

“Does he…intend to use full force?” wonder jaejoong as he started to fear for his own life.

Jaejoong knew that if Yunho and Yoochun were to go heads to heads in full force, this entire city would not be able to withstand the impact. They will end up ruining this beautiful city. Deep down he knows he had to do something; he has to stop this fight from starting. But what can a mere human like himself do to stop a fight between dragons? He turns his gaze to look at the fires that has surrounded them and for a split second, he thought he saw one of the flames turn dark before it went back to the usual red and orange color. He was not sure what he saw was real but it gives him an uneasy feeling.

Jaejoong forces himself to stand up and just remembering himself falling from the sky still got his body shaking as he felt his leg become like noodles. Luckily, he still has enough strength to support his body as another sting emerges from inside.

“Yunho…” he spoke to the dragon he is bond to as Yunho slightly turns to look at him with cold and dark eyes that it startled him. At this point jaejoong cannot deny that this result was his undoing, it was his fault that things has gotten this far. If he had not snuck out and wondered the street on his own then maybe this would not have happen. He had wanted to say something, he had wanted to prevent this fight from starting but upon the cold gaze from Yunho he felt like his ability to speak has completely disappear.

A strong wind blew causing the flames to sway back and forth, as jaejoong felt the intense heat. Yunho rise his hand and to jaejoong’s surprise a water shield appear surrounding him keeping him cool as it prevent the heat from touching his body.

“Stay there…no matter what…Don’t step outside of it” Yunho spoke coldly before turning his gaze back to Yoochun.

“I have waited for you for a very long time…. I was starting to think that you will never return,” spoke Yoochun “…you disappear in the middle of a losing battle…. you turn your back on your friends and family…. for many centuries your where about were never known…even your presence has completely disappeared as we started to wonder rather you have been killed or not….”

Yunho stood there and didn’t say a word

“Tell me Yunho…tell me why you did it? Why did you turn your back on the dragon race….why did you disappear for so many centuries without a trace? What exactly were you thinking…or planning?” Yoochun asked desperately wanting the answer to these questions that he had held onto for many years.

“It’s not something you need to know” Yunho spoke

This only fueled Yoochun’s anger as jaejoong saw it happen once again as one of the flames turn a darker black color. This time he was sure he was not seeing things as he started to feel more uneasy.

“Don’t need to know huh? Even after so many years at your side you still say such hurtful words…” Yoochun spoke bitterly

Yunho on the other hand only grinned “hurtful?…. you saw me as your rival….you turn our friendship into competition….you wanted to suppress me at everything…trying to take what was mind…trying to cause trouble for me….and now after I finally found the bride I wanted you took him to the sky…you tried to kill him!” Yunho glare angrily

Yoochun did not seem guilty nor did he think he did anything wrong. He only returns the glare toward Yunho before shifting his gaze to jaejoong “That is true…. you have yet to choose a bride after so long…you rejected every offers…declined every invitation…you even broken many girl’s heart…. but at the end you chose a male bride… if you talk about changes…the one who really changed was you…”

Yunho did not say a word as jaejoong wonder rather what he heard from Yoochun was the truth, if it was not, why is he not defending himself instead of keeping quiet?

“Let me ask you Yunho…if I were to kill your bride right now…would you kill me to save him?”

“Yes” spoke Yunho without any hesitation

Yoochun lower his gaze bitterly as he clenched his fist tightly upon the amulet in his hand. He closed his eyes as memory of their past flashed before his eyes, those happy times now holds no value. As much as he wished that they could return to that time, it was impossible. This was their fate. He opens his eyes as it started to glow brightly before his lip curved into a smile

“Then I guess…you will have to kill me”

Yoochun rise his hand as the flames started to move and started to swirl around jaejoong

“Don’t do it Yoochun!” glare Yunho

Yoochun only smile wider “If you want to save him…then kill me!”

He folded his fingers into a fist as the flames around jaejoong wrapped around the water shield that Yunho had created to protect him. Jaejoong who is trap inside could feel the intense heat as the water shield begin to dissolve into smokes little by little.

“YOOCHUN!!” Yunho shouted as he rushed toward Yoochun and punched him in the face.

The force sent Yoochun flying back a few feet as he collided with the building across the street. However, this did not stop the fire that is slowly closing in on jaejoong.

“YAH! This isn’t funny!!! Let me out!!” jaejoong shouted

Yoochun stood up and regains his composure as he looked directly at Yunho with a bitter expression

“Come at me Yunho!! Show me what you really are capable of!!” Yoochun shouted like a mad man as the amulet in his hand started to glow filling him with the strength he needed.

This took Yunho by surprise because this amount of energy was not something Yoochun is capable of possessing. Even after the last fight they have, Yoochun should not be able to produce this much energy. While he was distracted, Yoochun disappears from where he was standing and reappears right above Yunho. He smiles before raising his fist that is now cover in fire. He swings his arm down toward Yunho who was not able to dodge it in time. Luckily, Yunho managed to block the attack but the punch was strong as it created a huge gust of winds. Yunho felt his body being push down as the ground under his feet started to crack. With Yoochun’s free hand, he conjures fire and blasts it toward Yunho who quickly dodged the attack and jumped back.

Yunho did not have enough time to regain his composure, as Yoochun appear right in front of him. They made eye contact with each other before Yunho felt the blast from Yoochun sending him back a foot as he collides with the building wall completely breaking it down as debris flew everywhere.

“Don’t hold back on me!!! if you continue to take it easy, your little bride will be boil alive!!” Yoochun shouted

That was exactly what jaejoong is feeling being trap inside that ball of fire. The water shield that Yunho had created was starting to boil under the intense fire creating hot steams. He was sweating like the summer heat as he slowly begins to feel the stings of the heat.

“Give me a break!” thought Jaejoong as he found it hard to breathe before falling to his knee in weakness.

Yoochun who was standing in the middle of the street waited for some kind of response from Yunho. He could hear stuffs inside the building falling to the ground. A few seconds later Yunho emerged from inside the building as he brushes the little debris off his clothes. He took a deep breath before exhaling as he lifted his gaze to meet with Yoochun. His eyes was glowing the usual powerful golden light. Yoochun can sense the power inside Yunho growing as his lip curved into an excited smile.

“Now…the real fight begin…” spoke Yoochun

As he spoke those words, Yunho disappear from where he was standing and reappear right in front of him as their power clashed with each other creating a huge gust of winds.

The car that holds changmin came to sudden stop right where the fire ends. Changmin quickly got out of the car and was amaze at what he is seeing. There were fires surrounded this part of the city. He could see a crowd gathering as police officers and fire fighters is at the scene trying to contain the fires.

“Everyone…please back away! For your safety please move back!” one of the police officers shouted

Even though changmin cannot see what is going on inside, he knew that jaejoong was in there and most likely those two dragons are also inside. He has this gut feeling that jaejoong is in trouble and needed help. However, the question here is how can he get inside?

“Mr. shim…I think it’s better to return home where it is safe…” the driver spoke fearing that the young master might end up doing something that will put him in harm’s way.

Changmin of course ignored him as he continues to gaze at the fires and tried to think of a way to get inside. At that, moment everyone felted the ground under him or her shook like an unpredicted earthquake. However, as quickly as it came, it also disappears leaving everyone to wonder what is going on.

“I have to get inside” spoke changmin

“What? You can’t!”

Before the driver could do anything changmin has already made his way through the crowd

“Mr. Shim!!! Mr. Shim!!!” he shouted but changmin only ignored him

The driver quickly took out his phone and calls the grandfather.

The grandfather was in his office looking out into the city where the blast took place. He knew exactly what is going on as a smile is upon his face. Everything seems to be going well until he receives a phone call.

“What is it?” he asked

“I’m sorry to disturb you Mr. Shim however your grandson….”

The grandfather rose his eyebrow upon the mention of his grandson “what did he do now?”

“He had me drove him to where the explosion took place and now he has rushed through the crowds and I’m assuming he is planning to get pass the fires…”

The smile that was on his face faded as he turns his gaze back to the window before letting out a sigh “He is a busy body as ever even though he has yet to fully recover…I’ll deal with him…”

With that being said, the grandfather hangs up the phone.

“Go…bring my grandson back…make sure no harms has come to him…” spoke the grandfather as the young man who was in the room with him bowed as he dressed in a black cloak

“Yes Sir…and the dragons?”

The grandfather was quiet for a bit before speaking “contain them if the plan fails…No matter no harm is to come to my idiot grandson…”

“I understand…” the young man spoke before excusing himself from the room

The grandfather let out another sigh “It seems like it’s time for me to stop spoiling him…”

Meanwhile Junsu had made his escape by climbing up into the ventilation system. He slowly crawled his way through the narrow pathway until he came to an opening and noticed that he is right above the guards. He could see them below safely guarding the door.

“it seems the young master have caused trouble again” one of the guard spoke as Junsu could clearly hear them

“What did he do this time?”

“It seems he went toward the blast earlier….Mr. Shim had to send a group of people to fetch him…”

“Why would he want to go there for? Isn’t it dangerous?”

“Yea…I heard the blast took up at least 5 blocks…as of right now they are still fighting the flames…it’s like no matter how much water is sprayed upon it, it won’t die out…in fact I heard it only got stronger…”

“that’s creepy….will they be able to contain it then?”

“Who knows…I just hope it doesn’t spread to over here”

After hearing this Junsu continue on his way through the ventilation system until he knows it’s safe. He got to an opening for one of the hotel room and kicked down the screen before jumping. He landed on his feet in an empty room as he walks over to the door and slowly opens it to see how far he had crawled. From the look of it, he must have gotten to the 3 hotel room from where he was locked in. Junsu sneaks into the hallway and quickly made his way toward the elevator and presses the down arrow button. After a few seconds he hear the sound of the elevator opening but through the small gap he recognizes one of the guys as being a guard hired by his grandfather. Rather than standing there to get caught Junsu quickly rushes toward the staircase before they notice him. He ran down the flight of stairs cursing his grandfather, cursing his life, cursing at everything as he descended the 10 flight of stairs down to the lobby. When he finally got to the door, he peeked and when he did not see anyone hired by his grandfather, he exits the stairway and crosses the lobby as quickly as he could.

It was at that moment when he bumps into someone and being the good manner person he is, he quickly turns around and apologize. This was probably the biggest mistake because the person he bumped into was one of the guards.

“J-junsu!”

Junsu quickly pushes him as he stumbled to the ground. He then rushes toward the rotating door as the other person gives chase. Junsu spots a taxi out front and he runs toward it and got in before quickly instructing the driver to drive. Upon his command, the driver pulls from the curb and drove down the street. Junsu turn around as the guard he bumped into started chasing them until he could not keep up with the car.

“Where to Mr.?” the driver asked

Junsu took a deep breathe before instructing the driver to head toward the direction of the blast. If changmin is heading there that means that the dragons are also there. Even though he would rather get away from danger, his gut feeling is telling him he needs to go there as well.

The guard who was chasing Junsu was trying to catch his breath as he took out his phone and calls his boss.

“hello Mr. Shim? This is about your grandson Junsu?”

The grandfather frowned upon the mention of his halfblooded grandson as if he is having de ja vu.

“Junsu has escaped….”

The grandfather was quiet for a moment before he lashed out “You idiot!!!! Didn’t I tell you watch him carefully!!”

“I’m…I’m sorry!!” the guard apologizes

The grandfather massaged his forehead feeling as if a migraine was coming “find him! Capture him! Do whatever you need to do…we cannot allow him to escape you hear me!”

“YESSIR!”

The grandfather hangs up the phone as he let out a heavy sigh. Everything started great; he thought that the plan is preceding great until the first phone call about changmin and now its junsu. To think that two grandsons who was raised separately could be so much alike.

In the meantime, Gummy had just finished taking care of a patient as she enters the hallway. As she walks pass one of the waiting rooms, she could hear the news. She pauses as she watches the TV along with the other people in the room as everyone has on the same shock expressions. From the sound of it, the firefighters were having a tough time keeping it under control. The good news is that the fires are not spreading; it continues to remain where it is.

“Gummy…” came the voice of another fellow nurse startling her

“Mina…”

The nurse name Mina turns her attention toward the TV “It’s terrible isn’t it? I hope they catch whoever started that fire…”

“Yea…”

Mina notices the worried expression upon her friend’s face “what’s wrong?”

“It’s just…. that…that blast…its right where a good friend of mine lives…. I have been trying to call him but it didn’t connect…it doesn’t look like he went to work either…I’m just…a little worried…”

“I see…have you tried calling the people he knows?”

Gummy nods her head “but they didn’t answer either?”

Mina could tell Gummy is worried and she fears for the worst “H-he could have been out hanging with friends and didn’t hear his phone ringing…don’t worry…I bet he is fine…”

“I hope so…”

Jaejoong however was not fine. The heat has gotten stronger and from the look of it, the water shield is starting to dissolve more and more. The steams that were created inside were not helping as it became hard to breath. He had already removed his shirt with just a simple muscle shirt underneath but that did not help. He was sweating, he was heating up, and he felt like in a few more minutes, he would be fully cooked. Even his vision was starting to blur making it hard to focus.

“…am I really going to die like this?” he wondered

Yunho and Yoochun clashed against each other creating another shock wave as the ground shook before cracking. Multiple buildings were destroyed as Yoochun kicks Yunho sending him flying before conjuring fire and threw it toward him. A small blast erupted from inside a store as he smiled

“Is that really all you got Yunho!! I thought you were more powerful then this!” shouted Yoochun in disappointment

“Don’t underestimate me” came Yunho’s voice from behind as he punched a surprise Yoochun before kicking him.

Yoochun slam against a tree snapping it in half. He slowly got up but before he could regain his composure Yunho struck him repeatedly without leaving any room for him to counter attack. Yunho sent a blow to Yoochun’s stomach and grabs him by the shirt before tossing him against a wall.

“Let’s stop this Yoochun…” Yunho spoke

Yoochun on the hand has no desire to stop, he clenches his teeth tightly in anger as he stood up and wipes the blood from his lip “I will never stop until I have your head…!” he glared as the amulet once again glows filling him with endless amount of energy surprising Yunho.

Yoochun’s eyes glows more intense as Yunho noticed the color of the flames changing from normal red and orange to a darker color almost like black flames. He knew right away this isn’t normal, when a dragon’s fire turns black it means trouble.

“Yoochun! Stop this now!” Yunho shouted in a demanding tone of voice

“Never!!!”

A huge blast of hot wind came from his body causing Yunho to move back a bit. Yoochun let out a loud cry as more power flows into his body. His human like hands started to change form with long sharp claws as sharp teeth grew. Yoochun had taken the form crossed between a dragon and a human as two large red wings grew from his back. The fire that was surrounding them changed color into black as it took everyone by surprise.

“What…is that?” one of the bystanders asked after witnessing the fire changed color

“Is this…normal?” another asked

Even the fire fighters who have fought many fires were shock to see such sinister color flames. Changmin got close to the fires and saw the change in color. This only made him more worried for jaejoong as he looks at the police officers. From the look of it, they were distracted; this was his chance to go pass them. But what can he use to get through the flames? He starts to look around and spots a fireproof blanket. He took it from the fire truck and wrap it around him before sneaking pass the police officers. By the time one of them notices changmin it was too late as he took a courage leap into the fires.

Changmin lands on his feet after the daring jump into the flames. He ends up rolling on the ground before groaning of pain since he landed on his injured leg. At this point, he wonders rather his feet will ever heal. He felt a sudden hot gust of wind touches his face as he turns his attention to what lies behind the wall of flames. His eye widen in shock upon seeing the beast like Yoochun from a few blocks down. He could also see Yunho standing there and then there is that large ball of fire not too far behind. He continues to look around, however he did not see jaejoong anywhere. He stood up and started to hop his way toward the fight while scanning the surrounding for his missing friend.

“Jaejoong…where are you?”

“Stop this Yoochun! You understand as much as me what black flames meant! Are you really going to put yourself in jeopardy?!”

“At this point I don’t care!! I will die taking you with me to face those who died that day when you turned your back on us!!”

Yunho did not say anything as he felt his chest become heavy. He could even feel a painful stab to his heart as he quickly turns toward the ball of fire that has engulfed jaejoong. These flames too have turned black. This means that jaejoong is in danger because black flames are stronger and hotter.

“Looks like time are running out for your bride Yunho…” grin Yoochun

Yunho glares at Yoochun as he turns toward the fire ball however before he could do anything Yoochun had appear right in front of him blocking his way to save jaejoong.

“You still have me to deal with”

“Move Yoochun!” glare Yunho

“Make Me,” grin Yoochun

Yunho glares as his eye glow brightly. Once again, they clash with each other sending a wave of winds everywhere. Yoochun grabs onto Yunho and tosses him. He regains his composer and flies back toward Yoochun for another attack. Nevertheless, Yunho’s attacks seem useless as Yoochun got the upper hand and attack him. It send him crashing into a wall as Yoochun appear right before him and swing his arm trying to slash him. Yunho escape in time as the large sharp nails scratches the wall creating long and large slashes. Yoochun only grins in excitement as he felt the overflowing power within him. With this, he will surely win against Yunho. They both continue their fight while time was running out for jaejoong who has become weaker and weaker as the water shield slowly disappear allowing the intense heat inside. Even though the fire has yet to touch him, he could feel his flesh burning as it become more painful by the minutes.

Yunho appear above Yoochun and tries to punch him but before his hand could even touch him, he felt a force pushes him back as he jumped away and landed on his feet. Yunho tried to attack Yoochun again but once again, he is face with the same result of being push back. Noticing the struggle Yoochun smiled as he conjures a ball of black flames. He threw it at Yunho who dodged it by jumping away as he uses the wall of the nearby building as lavage to jump back toward Yoochun. He tries fighting water against fire but all his water was dissolved quietly by the new flames. Yoochun’s speed has doubled making him faster, stronger and more deadly. There was no way Yunho would win only having half of his strength. He could use the full strength for a bit but with jaejoong being in a weaken state, there was no way he could or jaejoong will surely die.

Yoochun attacks Yunho with speed and forces as he blocked the attack. They stood in the middle of the street hand in hand, as they released the power that lies within. Yunho was struggling to keep up with Yoochun who clearly knew it.

“How does it feel to be the one loosing Yunho?” grin Yoochun as he gripped down upon Yunho’s hand

“Don’t be proud of using the help of a magical amulet to be stronger” grin Yunho

The smile on Yoochun’s face disappears as he grips onto Yunho’s hand tighter causing him to groan in pains. Suddenly Yunho felt his chest tighten as he felt another strong stab to his heart. He slightly turns to look where jaejoong is with a concern expression. He can tell jaejoong is running out of time, if he does not get him out of there soon, jaejoong will eventually die of suffocation and heat. He felt another sting but this time it was stronger causing him to lose his guard as Yoochun took advantage of it. With one blow, he sent Yunho flying as he collides with the building nearby. Yunho ends up spitting out blood as he falls to the ground with a loud thud. Yoochun reaches down and pulled Yunho by his neck with a grin on his face

“Since we were friends back then…I’ll give you a choice to make Yunho, rather you die before I kill your bride or kill your bride before I kill you….which would it be?”

Yunho did not answer as he groan painfully as the energy in him slowly disappear as his heart became unstable due to the condition of Jaejoong. The pain from inside was far more painful then what Yoochun had done to him.

“I’ll make the choice for you then…” said Yoochun as he hit Yunho so hard that he coughed more blood before letting him go. Yunho completely lost his strength unable to pull himself up. He was slipping in and out of consciousness.

“Stay there and watch as I rip the heart out of your bride Yunho,” said Yoochun as he walked to where jaejoong is.

“S-stop…s-stop y-yoochun…” Yunho tried to stand but he could not find the strength to as he watches him walked toward the ball of fire.

Yoochun place his hand upon the ball of fire with a smile on his face

“Stop…STOP YOOCHUN!!!” Yunho shout desperately

Yoochun however made no attempt to stop as his eyes started to glow. The black flame that surrounded jaejoong started to grow larger. Jaejoong who was trap inside could feel the change in heat as he felt his arm burning as he groans painfully. Yunho knew he had to do something, but what can he do? how can he save his bride in this state?

“IT WASN’T ME!!” Yunho shouted causing Yoochun to pause “it wasn’t me….”

“What are you talking about?” Yoochun asked

“You asked why I abandon everywhere…why I turn my back on you guys when you were being killed….it wasn’t me…”

This only made Yoochun angry thinking Yunho is trying to make up some excuses for his action “Don’t lie to me Yunho! It was you!”

“Listen to me Yoochun….it may look like me but it wasn’t me…that day…that day…” Yunho pauses as he remembers that day “I was with Boa…”

“Boa? The human that was chosen to be your bride but you rejected her?” Yoochun asked

“Yes….she had told me that she wanted to talk to me for the last time. I left to go talk to her not knowing her true intentions….she tricked me…when I got there a group of slayers were there waiting for me….I was fighting them…when I escaped I came back to see our family…our friends slayed and you looking at me with anger and hatred….so I fled…”

Yoochun lower his hand as he fully turns his attention toward Yunho “don’t lie to me Yunho!”

“I’m not lying!” Yunho shouted

“If that is the truth then why run!”

“Because!...because….” Yunho lower his gaze as he clenched his fist tightly “even….even if it wasn’t me…I was still careless…I let my guard down and caused many to die….it was still my fault….as punishment I locked myself away deep under the sea without ever waking up…without ever seeing anyone…forever alone….but….that wasn’t the case….” Yunho looks to the fireball where jaejoong is located “his heart beat broke through the spell I casted upon me. With a simple heart beat…he woke me from my slumber….he was the first person whom I reached out to on my own terms….he was the one person who moved both my heart and my soul…after so many centuries, I finally found the person I want to be with so I can’t lose him. So please…do as you may with me…but please don’t kill him…”

Yoochun stood there in silence debating if he should believe Yunho. He thought back to that day. No matter how you look at it, it was Yunho who turn away and flew out of the battlefield. Everything from the tip of his hair to his feet looked like Yunho.

“If it wasn’t you…then who was it? Who was the one who killed everyone…?”

Yunho was quiet as he let out a sigh “It was Boa’s plan…she was furious with me for declining her love…declining her heart…her desire to be my bride….those love turned into hate and darkness swallowed her. She worked with the dragon slayers to attack us….to make it look like I turned my back on you so hatred will be directed toward me so other dragons will come after me thinking I had abandon them….she wanted me to be alone...”

Yoochun look at Yunho and could clearly tell that Yunho was not lying. But then what is he supposes to do with all these feeling of hatred and desire for revenge? Was everything he had done up to this point a waste of time?

Suddenly the amulet started to glow on its own startling both Yunho and Yoochun. A second later Yoochun shouted in pain as his felt something crawling inside him reaching up to his head. He started to shout as his body shook before it started to glow. The flames around them became unstable as the fireball that incased jaejoong slowly dispersed revealing a worn out jaejoong who looked like he is about to collapse at any minute. By having the fire remove, Jaejoong felt like he could breathe again as he started to gasp and pant heavily. His hair and clothes were drenched from sweats, as his pale white skin became a light pink color.

“Jaejoong ah!” Changmin shouted loudly upon seeing him from a few feet down the block

Jaejoong tried to catch his breath as he felt his chest ached while the flower on his chest had stopped glowing. He took a few deep breaths before lifting his gaze to look at changmin

“w-what are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked

Changmin hasten his paste toward his best friend before falling to his knee right in front of jaejoong with a concern look on his face “are you okay?! Are you injured anywhere?! Where does it hurt most?!” changmin asked in panic looking all over jaejoong’s body

Jaejoong managed a smile “what are you my mother? I’m fine…”

“You don’t look fine! You need to stop acting as if everything is okay when it is not! If it hurts, say it, if you are scare then tell me!”

Yunho looked at the smile upon jaejoong’s face how it soften with a since of relief to see changmin. There was a bond there between them that made him jealous. Even though jaejoong is his bride, he does not have the connection like jaejoong and changmin.

Yoochun let out another painful cry gaining everyone attention as a huge gust of wind blew before his body started to glow again. Yunho could sense a sinister power coming from Yoochun as he pulled himself off the ground.

“You dragon slayer” he spoke to changmin

“I’m not a dragon slayer!” changmin corrected him

“I don’t care what you are…take jaejoong and get out of here…even though I still don’t like you being close to him…I’ll have no choice but leave him in your care…if you really still treasure him then protect him with your life…”

“You don’t have to tell me…I already intend to do that,” said changmin

Yunho’s lip curved into a smile “I see…that’s good then…” he took a deep breath before standing up as he look at Yoochun with a serious look on his face.

“Go!” he shouted

Changmin did not waste any time as he helped jaejoong to stand

“What about you?” jaejoong asked

“I’ll deal with him…” he said referring to Yoochun who looked like he was going out of control

“But…”

“Just go!”

“Come on jaejoong ah,” said changmin as they started to walk away

Jaejoong glanced back toward Yunho who looked badly wounded and then to Yoochun surrounded by strange sinister light.

“What is happening to him?” Jaejoong asked

Changmin hesitated a bit before answering “the amulet in his hand…I read a bit about it in the books my grandfather gave me. It was a amulet used long ago by dragon slayers to defeat dragons…it gives them the strength and the power to fight against the large beast….but it was not mean to be used by dragon…”

“Why?”

“Human have…no power….they are like an empty box that can be filled with all kind of things….but dragon are not….they are born with power…magical forces that are store inside them. It will make them become stronger but because the amulet fills them with more power…it’s like a fully charge battery bursting once it goes beyond its limit…” changmin turns to look at the dragon before them “the amount of power inside him is too much for him to handle. His body cannot withstand it thus; it is causing him to be unstable driving him into a state of berserk. He must have received it from my grandfather…but to think that something like that is also real…”

“Wait…doesn’t that mean Yunho is in trouble?!”

Changmin lower his gaze not wanting to answer

“We have to help him!”

Jaejoong attempts to go back but changmin refuse to let him “we can’t do anything! We are just human jaejoong ah! If we stay, we will only become a burden! With us there….with you there…he won’t be able to fight”

Jaejoong did not say anything because he knows that Changmin is right but even so, the thought of not being able to do anything drives him crazy. Suddenly a blast occurs shaking the ground as debris flew everywhere. Both Jaejoong and changmin closed their eyes to prevent dust from getting inside. Jaejoong remember all those time when Yunho saved him as his chest tighten and his heart ached for the dragon that is fighting to save his life once again.

Yunho tried to fight against Yoochun but it was no use, he was out of strength and Yoochun was clearly not in the right state of mind. Yoochun’s eyes alone were enough proof as it glows a very different color. He looked like an unforeseen force possesses him. No matter what Yunho did, Yoochun counter it easily. While Yunho was still thinking of a plan Yoochun appear right behind him and swing his arm knocking Yunho to the ground hard as it cracked under such brute force. Yunho end up suffering from an open wound on the side of his head from the collision. With quick thinking, Yunho managed to escape before his skull is crush.

Yunho was panting and struggling to keep up as Yoochun attacked him once again. He blocked the attack however, it sent him back a feet. However, in a blinked of an eye, Yoochun disappear and reappear right below him attacking him before sending him flying into the air. Yunho groaned in pain as he spotted Yoochun flying toward him from below. Yoochun conjures fire and directs the attack toward Yunho as he too conjures water and directs it down toward Yoochun. Both their attack clashed with each other creating another blast. Yunho was planning to escape until he felt the side of his body ached restricting his movement before realizing that Yoochun has appeared behind him. With a quickly blow, Yoochun sent Yunho flying back down to the ground below. In the meanwhile, the amulet continues to glows brightly. To win this, to stop this Yunho knew he will have to get that amulet away from Yoochun.

With all the energy he has left, he stood up and took a deep breath as his eyes started to glow. He reached out his hand as water started to gather. Yoochun flew down closer and closer toward Yunho as he too gathered all the black flames around them into his hand. With one last attempt, Yunho shot the water toward Yoochun who countered with his black flames. Once again, the attacks clashed with each other. Yunho took the advantage as he flew straight through the attacks and quickly reached for the amulet in Yoochun’s hand. This move managed to take Yoochun by surprise as the amulet is rip away from his hand. With one single move, Yunho destroyed it. Yoochun crashed to the ground unconscious as Yunho falls to his knee completely weaken as everything became quiet.

He was still trying to catch his breath as all the fires that surrounded the area quickly disappeared leaving a few people in confusion. But before he could even catch his breath he felt a sting that traveled through his body before a symbol appear right below him electrifying him as he collapsed onto the ground. A few people dressed in black cloak appear surrounding both Yunho and Yoochun with hoods over their head covering their identity.

“Looks like the dragon bride escaped” one of them spoke

“It’s alright…as long as we have the dragon in our possession…the bride will surely come to us” the leader of the group spoke as he look at the unconcious Yunho