Chapter 19

Dragon bride

 

This is a long chapter so bare with me :) Upvote, Subscribe and comment to show me your love!!

________________________________________________

 

       Yoochun glared at Boa upon remembering what Yunho had told him about the event that took the lives of many dragons including his dragon bride. It’s still hard to believe that this woman before him was responsible. When he first met Boa, she was the kindest and sweetest woman he had ever met. Her smile was radiant and bright like the sun. He even thought that she and Yunho will be the perfect match since they seem to complement one another filling each other’s weakness. Even he and Boa got along very well despite the fact that he and Yunho are rival in just about everything they do. And now all of that have changed. Yunho rejected her; she allowed the darkness to consume her turning her against the people who loved her. No matter what kind of past they may have, he will never be able to forgive her.  Even now he still dreams of the day Xiah was killed before his eyes to save his life. He slightly glanced at a nervous Junsu as he tried to block him, covering him from Boa’s view. However, this little gesture actually did the opposite as she turns her gaze from Yoochun to Junsu.

“What do we have here?” asked Boa with a smile “The last time I saw that same look was centuries ago right before his life came to an end…”

Junsu didn’t like the way she was looking at him making him nervous as a chill run up his spine

“I never thought it was possible but I guess you are the living example of a true reincarnation…you resembles him from the tip of your head down to your feet…there isn’t any difference at all…even the look in your eyes resemble him the way it shines….”

“Who…who are you talking about?” Junsu asked a bit curious

“You don’t need to know” Yoochun quickly spoke not wanting Junsu to know about Xiah

Boa smile grew wider realizing that Yoochun has yet to reveal the truth “Long ago…he had a dragon bride…a beautiful and kind hearted one whom he loved very much….but he died in his arm saving his life….and you…”

“Stop it Boa!” Yoochun snapped

“You were born with the exact same appearances as his fallen bride…” Boa spoke as Yoochun cursed

Junsu was surprise by this information as he look at Yoochun who had on a bitter look upon his face.  This entire time he didn’t think that Yoochun had a dragon bride. If this is true, if he does resemble Yoochun’s bride in the past then does that mean that all these time Yoochun had come to him was because of the way he looked? He felt a slight tug at his heart as his chest starts to tighten a little.

“Heaven do work in mysterious way doesn’t it?” Spoke Boa “It brought you and him together once again after so many centuries passed…only to have the same fate be repeated…”

“No it won’t!” Yoochun spoke with a glare as his eyes started to glow “I’ll make sure of it!”

“Oh…and how will you do that?”

“By not making him a dragon bride”

This only amuses Boa who seems to have confident that Yoochun won’t be able to resist the urge to make Junsu a bride. From what she could see, Yoochun and Junsu are connected in an endless cycle.

“What is it that you want Boa? How is it that you are still here? You should have perish and turn to dust long ago” Yoochun asked

“You are smart Yoochun…you can figure that out by just looking at me…unless you have become dumb after all these centuries”

Yoochun became quiet as he looks at Boa. There is no doubt about it, he doesn’t know when or how but Boa has become an immortal. After that massacre, Boa did disappear from the city and was never heard from again. Could it be that during that time, she had join the hunt for dragon brides and managed to find a golden heart? If so, this made it the 3rd golden heart that has surfaced in all the years that he has lived. The first belong to Yunho’s mother but luckily his father destroyed that heart before it was consumed. The second golden heart belongs to Jaejoong and now this golden heart that has been consumed by Boa made it the 3rd.  Upon the expression of his face, Boa knew he had figured it out.

“It wasn’t easy you know…finding a golden heart…I have aged greatly with my life hanging on the line…I could have died at any minutes…alone…and dirty….but it wasn’t my time to leave this world yet….a beautiful and kind woman found me and took care of me…she was like…a daughter I had never had…when she was made a dragon bride…I knew right away that a golden heart was made…so I killed her…took her heart… now here I am standing before you…”

Yoochun felt sick to his stomach to learn of such a heinous crime. He didn’t think she was capable of such thing. To kill the person who took her in is far beyond any evil he had seen.

“Who the hell is she?” Junsu asked also feeling sick listening to her story as she spoke of a murder with a smile on her face.

Yoochun continues to glare at her “Her name is Boa…let’s just say she is an old acquaintance of mine whom I wish I will never see again”

“That’s harsh…” Spoke Boa “Am I the only one who misses you and Yunho”

“Don’t you dare approach him!” snap Yoochun not wanting Yunho to know that Boa is still alive. If he knew of this, it will drive him mad.

Boa was quiet for a moment before speaking “I heard he has finally chosen a bride…”

Upon these words, Yoochun felt a chill run up his spine. The way her eyes reflect anger is disturbing.

“Yunho told me once that he will never take in a bride….like his mother…like his father he did not want to go through that…to see his bride died before his eyes…to drown in sorrow driving himself crazy. Even after his father tried pairing him up…he rejected all of them…including me who know him best…who understands him like no other…He told me he will live his life alone without a partner….and yet he chose someone of his own free will to be his bride….”

Yoochun could sense her becoming more enrage by the minutes as a sinister force started to emit from her making him nervous.

“The bride he chose is a man who could not bear children….a man who possesses great beauty but not a great personality….”

This alarmed Yoochun because this only means that Boa has seen Jaejoong. But the question is where and when.

“I won’t let this go….I won’t rest until this anger inside me completely fade…until he feels the misery I felted….to have his heart broken like I did…to lose that one person you thought will only matter in your life…”

Right before Yoochun’s eyes, Boa disappear from where she was standing and reappear right behind Junsu. She quickly grab onto his hand that was holding onto the blood hydrangea. Yoochun conjures fire in his hand as he quickly turns around and tries to attack Boa. To his surprise a water shield appears blocking his attack as it put out the fire. Strangely he senses an energy force similar to Yunho coming from her.

“For Yunho to feel what I feel….his bride will need to perish…”

“I thought you say you didn’t want the blood hydrangea?” Yoochun asked

“I don’t want it…doesn’t mean I won’t destroy it…”

She took out a blade and cut the remaining petals of the blood hydrangea as it falls to the ground. Junsu and Yoochun stood there in complete shock as the only thing to cure jaejoong has been lost. Boa release Junsu back to Yoochun before jumping back a feet. She turns her back to them before pulling the hood over her head.

“it has been fun…however I must take my leave…I have come to do what I needed to do…but I guarantee we will meet again…”

“Boa!” Yoochun called out to her “You won’t be able to get Yunho back …” he spoke knowing very well that even though she is angry with him, she still loves him

Boa slightly turns to Yoochun and didn’t say a word before disappearing into the shadows as Yoochun didn’t give chase. He only stood wondering how things ended this way. Yunho should have just made her his bride, if he had done so, maybe a lot of lives wouldn’t have been lost nor would a pure soul be tainted in darkness.

“Yoochun…what do we do?” came Junsu’s voice as he held onto the stem of the flower gazing at the petals on the ground.

“There isn’t anything we can do…Let’s just pray that Yunho will be able to do what is needed to be done...”

“What do you mean?”

Yoochun didn’t answer not wanting to go into details the last option to save jaejoong.

In the meantime, Jaejoong is still in a dream like world witnessing the scene of a grieving father holding onto his deceased wife as their only child stood there with a shock expression on his face. No matter how cruel the world maybe, it is still unbelieving that something like this could happen. Why must a child see something like this? Something that is scarring to the soul which in jaejoong’s opinion will be hard to overcome. As a child he had listen to stories about how powerful and strong dragons are. To him they were just make belief stories to keep little children entertain. They are made out to be a myth and legend a powerful being that can either save or destroy the world. No one would think that they will know how to feel…know how to love or cry in sadness. At this moment, Jaejoong came to a realization that dragons isn’t what they are made to be, they are just like human full of emotions…full of life…full of tragic ending and sorrow. They have to fight to keep their places, fight to protect those they love and cry for those they have lost. He turn to the young Yunho standing at his side whose tears now streaming down his face but his expression still reflect total disbelief and horror. Jaejoong had his fair share of past memories full of sorrows. He thought what he was force to go through was tough but after seeing this, even Yunho has his own scarring memories. One that is far worst then anything he had gone through.

He closes his eyes as tears slide down his cheek. He felt his body floats up and before he knew it, he is back in the body of cold water facing the large beast before him with two golden eyes. Jaejoong open his eyes and look at the beast with a sadden expression. Tears continue to fall from his eyes as it mixes in with the water around him.

“What I saw…was that real?” he asked

The beast did not spoke a word and only continue to gaze at him

“Is that…the reason you looked so sad? Is that the reason why there is such deep sorrow inside you?”

Like earlier the beast didn’t say a word, it did not answer his question but only gaze at him in silence.

Jaejoong lower his gaze as he felt his heart ached painfully. His chest starts to tighten as what he saw replay in his mind. He couldn’t forget that look on Yunho’s face seeing him mother in that horrifying state. He didn’t think that someone who is so strong…who constantly argue with him and even fight against him in the beginning will harbor such a terrible memory. But it kind of explains why he is so determine to protect him. And yet all he had done for Yunho is caused him trouble.

“Are you scare?” a loud and powerful voice spoke startling jaejoong as he look at the beast

“Scare? Scare of what?”

“Your fate…”

Jaejoong paused as he started to think about what he saw. That was a clear example of what will happen to dragon bride. They will be hunted and their heart will be harvested in the same gruesome manner. Upon that realization he felt a fear that wasn’t there before started to appear. He isn’t usually scared of anything especially death. With the way he had been living, he live every day well prepare for death to come knocking on his door. And yet right at this moment he found himself afraid making his body numb.

“So you are afraid….” The beast spoke in a disappointing tone of voice.

Jaejoong was quiet for a moment before speaking “I…am afraid…”

“That is to be expected…”

Jaejoong lifts his gaze to meet the beast who was expecting to see eyes filled with fear but what he saw wasn’t what he expected.

“Like his father who grieved for his wife…I fear that one day Yunho will end up like that…I don’t care about myself…I don’t care about death…I don’t care if one day my heart will be taken…what I fear is the tears from Yunho…the heart wrenching cries…” the scene of Yunho’s father holding onto his wife tightly caring little for the blood that has stain his clothes as he cries loudly  without any shame or embarrassment “I don’t want anyone to have to go through  something like that…especially Yunho…that is the only thing I’m afraid of…he saw his father went through it…I don’t want to see him have to go through it a second time….being the reckless person I am…I fear I might not be able to keep that from happening…”  he spoke with a sadden smile

The beast looks at jaejoong a bit before speaking “Now I understand why you were chosen…”

 “What do you mean?”

“Your mind may not be at the right place at times….however….your heart is right where it needed to be hiding behind a façade that is hard to see …” the beast spoke “The future for you will not be easy…it will be filled with many challenges…you will face many lost along the way…but no matter what you must stay at his side…don’t let death take your soul…fight to stay alive….don’t live waiting for it to happen…instead live fighting to see the next day…” the beast spoke

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as it continues “This man…this dragon…he is special in more ways than you can imagine…he will be what can save you...save your world…save your humanity…treat him well…love him with all your heart….”

“I’m not sure if I can guarantee that…even I don’t understand love enough to show him…”

“You are grateful for him are you not?”

“Yes…”

“You are filled with a warm sensation when he comes to you do you not?”

“Yes…”

“That is already the beginning….these eyes of mine reflects the deep sorrow that lies in him…as the dragon bride…use your emotion…your feelings…to understand him…and change him…who knows…maybe at the end you will also find the peace you truly desire and become the person you wanted to become…your greatest wish…might even be granted…”

The two golden eyes start to glow brighter causing jaejoong to close his eyes blocking the bright light. He felt the coldness that surround him disappear as familiar warmth filled his body.

Yunho presses his lips against Jaejoong’s now cold lips hoping to complete the ritual that will truly connect them and give him a chance to save his bride. However, he pauses after the second kiss feeling like what he is doing is wrong. To take advantage of someone who is unconscious wasn’t right in his view. Upon this thought he pulls away from jaejoong and let out a heavy sigh. Rather than forcing it upon him, he would rather just go and find the duo to get the flower. From the look of it, he might still have a bit of time left if he acts now. Yunho stood up when suddenly he felt a tight grip upon his wrist surprising him. He looks down and sees those big brown eyes looking at him. Jaejoong has regain consciousness as he only gazes into Yunho’s eyes before pulling him down. Without even a word, they both seem to understand the situation and what needed to be done. They lock lips once more this time with the permission of jaejoong.

Yunho parts his lips before speaking “are you sure about this?”

Jaejoong only smile weakly at Yunho “If I were to die…at least I’ll die in pleasure…”

“you won’t die…I can promise you that...” said Yunho before he presses his lips against jaejoong once more but this time more passionately.

Yunho lightly push jaejoong back down upon the bed through the multiple kisses. He removes his shirt and tosses it aside before returning to taste the full lips in front of him. Upon feeling the warmth of Yunho’s bare chest against his made jaejoong’s flush. Yunho found this to be quiet cute considering that all he had seen is his bride being cocky and angry. To be able to see such a strong-willed man blushed in pleasure is more arousing them he thought. Both their hearts were beating fast being in synch with one another. Losing all control, Yunho starts to become more passionate, wanting to taste more…wanting to do more…wanting to dirty this man below him. He had never felted this way before. Rather than stopping Yunho, Jaejoong allows him to do as he pleases, kissing his lips, kissing his neck while fondling his body exploring all part of him. It wasn’t until Yunho’s lips touched his now hard did he let out a sudden moan as his lower part started to react. This only aroused Yunho even more as he continues to kiss these pink s, on them making Jaejoong moan even more.

“W-wait…” spoke jaejoong as he tries to push Yunho off feeling embarrass. Yunho only grab onto Jaejoong’s hands and pins them above his head. The hold on his arms was tight as jaejoong groan before lifting his eyes to meet Yunho’s. Just the serious gaze from the dragon above him numbed his body filling him with a type of hotness that he had never felted before.  That intense gaze fill with passion and desire was enough to kill all the strength jaejoong has left to resist. Yunho leans back down for another round of kisses as one hand holds down jaejoong’s hands. The free hand started to caress the side of Jaejoong’s slender body feeling the curve that gives him shape. His hand eventually slides from the side to the front. Jaejoong was going to say something but Yunho shut him up with an intense kiss. He slides his hand under jaejoong’s pants and touched the manhood that was throbbing. This caused jaejoong to let out a sudden moan between kisses.   He fully responded to every touch and every kisses from Yunho. Upon feeling this, Yunho let go of his hands as he wraps it around him tightly. Jaejoong respond passionately as he sticks his tongue inside Yunho’s mouth who fully accepts it as a challenge.  Before long they both are bare of any clothing. Everything was starting to heat up as they become lost in pleasure. They were fondling each other and kissing as if this was the last night for them. The more their body touches one and other, the brighter the flower symbol upon jaejoong’s chest started to glow. Yunho prepare jaejoong making sure he won’t feel any pain when they joined. Every time his finger slide into the opening, Jaejoong will moan. Once Yunho concluded that it was ready he meets jaejoong’s eyes as if to ask for permission. Jaejoong clearly understood it and nodded his head. With one hard push Yunho enters him finally connecting them. Jaejoong gasped upon the sudden entrance making him feel strange as an unbearable sensation traveled throughout his body. It was like an itch finally being scratched but it only become itchier. He never thought that with another man will feel this good. The flower symbol glows even brighter as the red veins slowly started to retract.

“Are you okay?” Yunho whispered to him

Jaejoong nodded his head “y-yea…although I never thought I will have another man’s inside me”

“Get used to it…it will happen more often…” Grin Yunho

Before jaejoong could say anything else, Yunho starts to into him making him moan even louder. Jaejoong felt his body become even more sensitive at every . Yunho leans down and plants another passionate kiss upon jaejoong’s lip that has started to regain its heat. It wasn’t as cold as before but now it has become warm as the beautiful color return. Even jaejoong’s skin has started to regain its color making him even more beautiful than before. Right at this moment Yunho made a promise to himself. No matter what happen, he will protect this man until his last breath.

Gummy could still be seen sitting on the floor with her back against Jaejoong’s bedroom door. Thanks to the water shield that Yunho had created, all sounds were blocked. The expression on her face was of endless worries. She debated rather she should really trust Yunho or not. She barely knew him and jaejoong just meet him not too long ago. But the fact that they seem to always been together made her envy him. She wishes that like Yunho she could also stay at Jaejoong’s side going through the same thing he is rather it be staying out late at night or fighting other people. At least that way she will always see him and know he is okay instead of being at home worrying about him all the time. Gummy closes her eyes trying to control her emotions as she felt her body shaking.

“Jaejoong and I are not friends….he is my bride…”

This sentence that Yunho spoke yesterday replay in her mind as she starts to wonder about the true relationship between jaejoong and him. Are they really just friend or was Yunho serious when he stated jaejoong is his bride? Upon the thought that someone else has taken him away from her causes her heart to ache as her chest tighten. She quickly shook her head to get rid of that thought

“No…it’s impossible…he was just trying to trick me…they both are guys so there is no way he and jaejoong will become more then friends…” she thought to herself.

Even though she said that, the feeling that there is more to their relationship still remains. She turns toward the door now even more concern about jaejoong as her doubt in Yunho grew.

*Flash back*

A younger Gummy is walking down the street with a bag full of groceries “what would you want for dinner jaejoong ah?” she asked with a bright smile

A younger Jaejoong walks behind her with bandages on his face and hand as a sign he was recently in a fight. He is also carrying two bags full of groceries “It doesn’t matter…” he spoke without meeting her gaze like a child who has not warm up to her yet.

Gummy turn back to the front and starts to think of what to make for dinner “I noticed you like my kimchee…I’ll make more of that…we can also have some hotpots as well…” she went on and one about the different dishes that she can make while jaejoong quietly listen.

“I don’t get it…” he finally spoke

“Get what?”

“how could you still treat me so kindly and no difference after what I did….I got into a fight even though you asked me not to…you had to use your hard earn money to bail me out of jail and yet you show no sign of hating me…of anger…instead you took me to the store…bought a load of food and asked me what I want for dinner…”

Gummy only smiled “Don’t get me wrong…I am upset and disappointed in you…but that doesn’t mean I will hate you…you are after all like a little brother who likes to cause me trouble…to be honest…it’s kind of nice having a bit of trouble…. otherwise life will be too boring...”

Jaejoong became quiet before lifting his gaze to meet her “I have made up my mind…I’ll become stronger…I’ll protect you forever…anyone who dares to hurt you I will beat them up”

This made Gummy happy as she smiles “I’ll count on you then…”

*End of flash back*

“Even now I still hold you to that promise jaejoong ah…don’t you dare leave me you hear…” she whispered

Boa return to her room but the minute she steps inside, MinSeok is already in there standing by the window.

“I guess your mother never taught you never to enter someone else’s room without their permission…especially a woman’s room” spoke Boa

MinSeok turn to face her “that’s where you are wrong…my mother did taught me that and many more lessons…however this is my house so I have the freedom to go wherever I want..”

Boa only shot him a glare before removing the black cloak and set it aside. She walks over to her bed and sat down “Let me guess…a little birdy told you what I did so you are here to lecture me…”

“To be honest I don’t care what you do as long as it benefit me and doesn’t ruin my plan…I’m only here to warn you to be cautious of what you do…the last thing you want is to have me as your enemy”

“Do you doubt me…?”

“What I doubt in that heart of yours…as the old saying goes...a human heart is easily changed…”

“You don’t have to worry about that…I will still help you with your plan as promises….as long as I get what I want…everyone is happy…”

“I hope that is true…” spoke MinSeok as he starts to walk toward the door before stopping “next time…don’t use my men for your plan only to kill them yourself at the end…”

“That’s why I took two newbies….but at the end they weren’t much help at all…I still have to take care of the situation myself…” She smiled

“I’ll still appreciate it if you ask me first…” MinSeok smiled before exiting the room as he closes the door behind him.

The expression on Boa’s face changed as the smile faded.

“You won’t be able to get Yunho back…” Yoochun spoke

Boa lowers her gaze as the expression on her face softens. She recalls the image of seeing Yunho protect jaejoong, show expression of affection and care and lower his head to touch jaejoong on the forehead. It reminded her of those once happy days filled with light. As angry as she is with Yunho, she couldn’t deny the fact that deep down she still loves him. However things have escalated to a point where this feeling will forever be buried away. Even if she wanted to, there was no way things can return to how it once was. Yunho broke her heart, made her into a fool and at the end she destroys those he cares about. This should have been the end of it. But after learning that Yunho has return and chosen a bride made her even angrier. How is it that he rejects her and gives her so many excuses as to the reason why and yet did not even hesitate when he made Jaejoong his bride. What is it about him that she couldn’t compare to? What made him so special that Yunho will choose him? The more she thinks about it, the angrier she becomes.

“I wasn’t able to get the happiness I wanted…I’ll make sure you also don’t have it Yunho…” she glared with determination.

Yoochun flew through the night sky with Junsu in his arms. Neither of them spoke a word as Junsu is still too depressed about losing the blood Hydrangea. Yoochun on the other hand have something else to worry about.

“Neh Junsu…” Yoochun finally spoke “about Boa…please don’t tell anyone about her or what happen…”

Junsu look at him a bit puzzled why he would want to keep something like this a secret

“Right now is a fragile time…I don’t…want Yunho to worry about her…he needs to focus on Jaejoong instead…”

“Alright…I won’t say anything…but…just what kind of relationship does they have with each other?”

Yoochun was quiet for a moment before speaking “Boa loved Yunho as Yunho also loved her…”

“Are they like a couple?”

“it’s a complicated story…. they loved each other…however Yunho didn’t want to take her as his bride…by making her his bride...he will bond her to a life of danger and the possibility of dying…So he rejected her…in return she joined the hunters and help organized a surprise attack killing many dragons and dragon brides…since then…there has been nothing but ill feeling between them…”

Junsu became quiet not knowing that such a thing actually took place. Now that he thinks about it, Yoochun’s bride also died. Could it be due to that event?

“Do I…really resemble him?” Junsu asked

Yoochun glance at Junsu before speaking “Yea…very much…”

“Is that why you approached me?”

“Yes…”

Junsu felt a tug at his heart not knowing what this feeling meant but he hated it

“Sorry…” Yoochun apologized “It seems I got you involve in something dangerous…”

“You didn’t do anything…I volunteer to go…”

“Even so…your life shouldn’t have been put in danger like that…If I had been a little late you…would have died…”

Junsu smiled “You might find it weird…but I volunteer knowing that if something were to happen…you will come so I wasn’t really worried…”

“that pendant I gave you…keep it with you…that will serve as a link between us…I will be able to find you no matter where you are…I made a mistake before not being able to protect Xiah…I’m not going to make the same mistake again…”

Once again Junsu felt that same tug at his heart. It wasn’t a feeling of gratefulness that Yoochun will protect him or come to save him. But the thought that he is doing all of this because he looked like Xiah was giving him a bitter feeling. From the look of it, it seems Yoochun might still love his bride dearly even after all of these years.

Meanwhile Changmin got dressed as YongHwa helped him into a nicely designed black jacket graced with the golden symbol that represented the hunters. After checking to make sure everything is good, he left the room with YongHwa following closely behind. They walked down the hallway and came to a stop in front of two large dark brown doors.

“Are you ready?” YongHwa asked

Changmin took a deep breath knowing very well what he is about to do. He nodded his head as the door opens and he enters the room that is filled with hunters and different branches of the shim family. All of them waited patiently for him making this the second time Changmin stood before them as their new leader. 

“So it’s finally starting” spoke Byungchal as he stood in the back

Changmin look at everyone in the room before stepping forward “It’s time we start working together and hunt for the dragon and his bride…”

MinSeok is also in the room with a smile on his face finding this to be quite entertaining. He turns his gaze toward ByungChal wondering what this man will plan next. Upon feeling a gaze on him, ByungChul turn toward his right and see MinSeok looking at him before making a greeting gesture. ByungChul only let out an irritated sound before turning his attention back to the front.

“It’s interesting don’t you think?” came MinSeok’s voice as he approached ByungChul

“Not at all…”

“Really? Will it’s entertaining for me…I never thought that the young heir will step forward and actually going through with this…”

“Believe me none of us expected this…”

“If he is able to overcome the friendship he has with the dragon bride and actually takes the heart…he will gain immortality while you will grow older and die…”

“Are you trying to pick a fight?” ByungChul glared at MinSeok

“Quite the opposite…” smile MinSeok as ByungChul raised an eyebrow at him “Rather than fighting…I actually have a proposition for you…”

ByungChul became quiet, a bit interested in this so call proposition

“You desire the golden heart do you not?”

“Yes…”

“Well…I desire something else…I have no interest in such thing…”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Team up with me…I’ll give you the heart…what I want is the blue dragon…”

ByungChul can’t help but wonder what MinSeok will do with the dragon.

“Of course the choice is yours to make…”

“You plan to rebel against the Shim bloodline?”

“It isn’t just the bloodline…probably the whole world…”

ByungChul turn his gaze to the front as Changmin spoke to everyone regarding what they will do. He turns his attention back to MinSeok with a smile

“Alright…that sound more interesting and this…but as promise…the heart is mine to take”

MinSeok’s smile grew wider “of course…”

Jaejoong was sound asleep as the flower symbol upon Jaejoong’s chest continues to glow brightly. A second symbol appears on his forehead, the same indication that he possesses the golden heart. Both symbols seem to be connected as the light slowly faded.  Jaejoong opens his eyes and the first thing he notices was the darkness around him. He slowly sat up as the blanket on him slide down to his hip revealing his bare chest. The blood veins have all disappear completely. Jaejoong on the other can’t seem to remember much of what happen. All he could remember was heading to the bathroom for a shower and now he is sleeping on his bed. Now that he thinks about it, his hip is also aching painfully. Just what exactly did he do? Jaejoong removes the blanket but quickly cover it once more realizing that he is which is also unusual. He never sleeps . His body also felted weird like someone was caressing him touching his bare skin with their hand.

 “You finally woke up” Yunho spoke while sitting on the frame of the open window as the night cool breeze blew inside causing his hair to sway back and forth. He wasn’t wearing any shirt, only his pants revealing his well-toned muscle.

“What…happen?” Jaejoong asked

“You almost died…that’s what happen…”

Jaejoong tries to remember but he couldn’t remember something like that happening. What he does kind of remember was having a strange dream. A dream of a beast showing him what looked like Yunho’s past. Suddenly images flashed before his eyes, images of him and Yunho engaging in an act of pleasure and ecstasy. His face flushed bright red not knowing rather this really happen or if it was a dream.

“Did…did we…” he pointed out his index finger with one hand and with the other hand he made a ‘O’ before sticking the index finger into the hole to indicate .

Yunho couldn’t help but chuckles which reminded Jaejoong of the young Yunho he saw smiling and laughing full of life before the death of his mother.

“Sorry...” Yunho apologize “I…had no other choice…that was to finalize the ritual of you becoming the dragon bride…with that being completed; I’ll be able to help heal you…you can hit me if you like…”

“Can I really?” jaejoong asked

 “Y-yea…”

Jaejoong grinned widely before getting out of bed as the blanket around him slides off surprising Yunho

“W-Wait…at least put on some pants…” spoke Yunho before a hard punch landed on his face causing him to fall off of the window frame and onto the ground. He felted his cheek throbbing as he tasted blood inside his mouth as a sign that jaejoong didn’t even hold back. He guessed that jaejoong must really be upset with him. Even though jaejoong did responded and give him permission, he wasn’t actually in the right mind. It was as if he was half asleep and Yunho took advantage of it. Just the thought of it made him feel even worst about what he had done.

“I have never been through anything like this before…aside from women…I had never got ed by a man nor will I ever think I will…but you came into my life…you made me a dragon bride…because of you I am being hunted for my heart as my blissful days came to an end…I nearly die so many times and this time you have to me to save me…that is some mess up but…” Jaejoong paused as he remembers those words spoken to him by the beast as his lip curved into a smile. He reaches his hand out to Yunho with a soften expression “but…you are now stuck with me so you better take responsibility…no matter how angry I make you…you won’t be able to part way with me Yunho…I am no saint…I am a curse that will drive you mad so I hope you are prepare…”

Yunho sat there in awe with jaejoong as no word could escape his mouth. The way the moonlight reflected upon jaejoong’s skin along with that bright and radiant smile cause Yunho’s heart to flatter. A warm sensation filled his body as the fire that was once there seem to have been lite. After what happen with Boa, he thought he will never felt like this again. But in a short amount of time, Jaejoong have reawakened all the emotions he had buried.

“Can you say something and not sit there smiling like an idiot?” spoke jaejoong

Yunho grab the hand that was extended to him before leaning forward and kissed startling jaejoong. He lifted his gaze to meet the gaze of his bride as it glows a beautiful golden light.

“I made his oath to you Jaejoong…from this day forward all of me will belong to you…use me as you please…I will protect you to the best of my abilities…no matter where you are…call my name and I’ll come to you right away…I’ll make sure you are happy and safe…”

Jaejoong’s face flushed red feeling like Yunho is proposing but then again he is already a bride.

“Just one question” spoke Jaejoong

“What?”

“Are we…also going to have to get married?”

Yunho look at jaejoong a bit before the room is filled with laughter. Jaejoong on the other hand got angry with Yunho thinking he is being made fun of. Gummy could hear Jaejoong shouting from the other side of the door as she stood up. She bangs on the door and call out to him. Yunho and jaejoong quickly dressed before Yunho unlock the door for her. Upon seeing jaejoong awake and well made her cried as she pulled him into a tight hug.

Yoochun stood on the rooftop of the apartment complex as heard them talking down below. It reminded him of the old days and to hear Yunho laugh like this again was nice. 

“So the other option to save jaejoong was…s-?” Junsu asked who stood next to him.

When they arrived earlier, Yunho and jaejoong were still in the middle of doing it do they stood on the rooftop not wanting to disturb the couple.

“Yes…”

“I’m still confused...”

Yoochun glance at Junsu and smiled “Dragons has the ability to heal using the same kind of energy our body is made off…in other words…water can heal Yunho…fire can heal me…. but dragon bride is human…they have no ability to heal…the only thing they have is the half dragon heart inside them…but by completing the ritual of connection…it will make the bond stronger truly connecting them…it creates a link, a flow of energy from one person to the next…”

“But how does that help heal the bride?”

Yoochun seem to hesitate a bit before answering “It will allow the dragon to take on the wound of the bride…by doing that the bride will heal”

Junsu’s eyes widen in shock “You mean Yunho took on the poison that was inside Jaejoong?!”

“Yea…but remember…dragon feeds on these poisonous plants so he should be fine…”

“That’s…true…but...let’s say jaejoong sustain a lift threating wound that can also be deadly to the dragon. If Yunho were to take on that wound…will he…you know…also died?”

Yoochun became quiet as he gazes out to the horizon. A cool wind blew pass causing his hair to sway back and forth “let’s…just hope that day will never come…”

Junsu felts like he had asked an inappropriate question as he lower his gaze “Did you…also tried to take on your bride’s wound?”

“I did…but…he refused to let me…he said that if I was to take his death and he takes my life…he would kill himself and waste my effort…”

“He…sounds like a good person…”

Yoochun smiled “yes he is…one of a kind….”

Suddenly both Yoochun and Yunho felted something inside them. They turn their gaze toward the horizon and notice something in the sky. It was a dark shadow under the stars before a loud roar echoed loudly shaking the entire city.

“W-what is that?!” Jaejoong asked

Yunho had on a serious look on his face as he spoke “a dragon…”

Changmin also heard the loud roar of a dragon as he turns his gaze toward the sky “So there are more of them out there…” he thought to himself

“What do you want to do?” YongHwa asked

“Find out who that dragon is…”

“How about the blue dragon and his bride…”

“That can wait…it’s better to know if this new dragon will become an obstacle…”

“Yes sir…”