Chapter 30

Dragon bride

“I found you!” came the cheerful voice of a young girl as she peeked from behind a tree where a young boy sat reading a book.

The young boy became a bit startled upon her sudden appearances. This was after all a place no one knew existed, only he knew because he was the one who found it. Not even his parent can find him here and yet this girl could easily find him. This wasn’t the first time, now that he thinks about it, whenever he felt uncomfortable or distress, she will always somehow find him no matter where he hides. The young girl walks over to him and welcomed herself into his personal space. She turn her attention to the view and it was gorgeous. The color of the sky created by the setting sun was breathe taking. There were multiple colors that painted the sky mirroring the surface of the ocean water. The city that floats upon the ocean surface shines brightly, reflecting all kind of lights. This place she is standing in was hidden by thick trees, high up in the hill top covered by large bushes isolating it from public view.

“This place is so beautiful….” She smiled as her eyes sparkles of admiration “How come you didn’t tell me such place existed Yunho?”

Yunho return to his book showing no interest in her or the so call beautiful view “What are you doing here Boa?”

Upon the tone of his voice, Boa could tell he wanted to be alone. Something must have happen to put him in such a foul mood.

“I was looking for you…neither your parent nor anyone else knew where you went….”

“Isn’t that the whole purpose of leaving without telling anyone…?”

Boa only smile at him “But….that will cause people to be worried….”

Yunho didn’t say anything for a bit before asking “how are you even able to keep finding me?”

The smile on Boa’s face was as bright as the setting sun “I know you too well….whenever you disappear without notice…it means you didn’t want anyone to know where you are….which means you wanted to be alone….which means you will find a place far away….and a place isolated from the public where you can be at peace….I also knew you aren’t one to return to old places where people already knows about…you like to wonder out and find new places….You had already ventured enough toward the south, the north and the west of the village…the only place you have yet to full ventured to is the east….knowing you…you also like high places so after a lot of thinking…I figure you have to have chosen this area to hide….but the question here is why?”

Yunho could only sigh “it’s nothing at all….I just need some time away from Yoochun….he is driving me insane….every time I see him…he will challenge me…even though he always loses….he returns the next day fully charged and ready for another round….”

Boa chuckled loudly “Yoochun can be quite the hand full….but you can’t blame him….the fault still lies in you….you made him think you are dense, slow and needed protection….he acted like an older brother and will always have to look out for you who is like a younger brother to him…..it’s to be expected for him to suddenly change when he realized you aren’t as slow as you seem…in fact you didn’t need protection at all….you are far more smarter and stronger than he is….it’s as if he lost his place….at the same time he probably felt humiliated as his pride got tarnished by you…..in order to prove himself…he could only challenge you….”

Yunho didn’t respond as he turn his gaze to the colorful sky “I don’t mind him constantly approaching me to duel….but having to beat him up every single time doesn’t seem right to me either…”

“But going easy on him will hurt whatever pride and dignity he has left…..as a good friend….all you can do is give him a proper fight using true strength….some day he will eventually become stronger…fighting you is a way for him to measure his abilities….so…don’t try to take that away from him….consider it as you owing him for everything he had done for you….instead of getting annoyed and run away….why don’t you encourage him to do better next time….”

Yunho was quiet as a gentle breeze blew pass causing the leaves from above and below to dance. Boa’s hair sway slightly to the wind as she reaches over and gathered them over her right shoulder to prevent them from kissing her face. To him, it was such a scene bathed in beauty from the sky to the mountain, the city, the sea and the young girl. In his view Boa has gotten even more beautiful since the last time he laid eyes on her. Even though he is a dragon and she is just a human, her beauty is beyond anything he had seen. Not only is she kind and gentle….she also has a pure heart.

“I don’t get it…” he spoke

“Get what?”

“Why waste your time looking for me…it’s not like I will never return….”

Boa seem to blush a little, avoiding eye contact with him not wanting to tell him that she loves him and wishes to spend every waking minutes at his side. It took a few seconds before those big brown eyes once again looks at him as it sparkles brighter than before “it’s my job to bring you home…isn’t it? If I don’t look for you….come find you….you might just one day lose your way….”

Yunho was astonished by her words. Now that he thinks about it, every time he didn’t feel like going home, she will find him, reach out her hand to him and somehow, some way able to bring him back home. It’s as if she has become his light, an angel sent to his side to help him get through whatever troubles he might have.

“Now then….” She stood up before reaching out her hand to him and smile radiantly “Shall we go home Yunho sshi?”

Blood dripped into the water below, however, unlike before, it didn’t get washed away. Instead it turn the water below a darker shade as if this is something that cannot be faded, cannot be defeated. It’s even thicker than water, floating upon the surface, spreading at every drops that comes down from the sharp needle of the syringe. Yunho who was in total shock was suddenly brought back to reality upon the arm wrap around his torso pulling him back. He could feel another body pressed on his back as he turn to look behind him and it was none other than Kim Jaejoong, complete drenched from head to toe. The look in his eyes were dark with anger and coldness. The expression on his face was scary and of ferocity. He had one arm wrapped around Yunho while the other hand tightly gripped on Boa’s hand where the syringe is held.

“There is one thing that I don’t like….” Jaejoong glowers at her as he tighten his grip upon her hand digging his nails into her flesh as a warning that he will not be taken lightly “…and that is people touching what belongs to me!”

Boa was too shock to even utter a word. It took a few seconds before her lips could move once more “How….how is this possible?! How are you able to escape?!”

Even jaejoong isn’t quite sure how exactly he was able to escape from within the captivity of the water. He thought for sure he will died as he couldn’t breathe. His vision was becoming blurrier as his consciousness was slipping in and out. At that moment he looks up from below and could vividly see Boa embracing Yunho. All he knows was that seeing her hugging a motionless Yunho irritated him to the very core. The fact that Yunho isn’t pushing her away or saying anything annoyed him even more. Upon seeing something in her hand, about to poke Yunho with it got his adrenaline running. The only thing that went through his head at that moment was the words that Soonjae spoked to him about, foretelling him of the possible future. He swam toward Boa and Yunho with whatever strength he has left. He wasn’t going to just drown and died without trying to prevent a future catastrophe. He reached out his hand and suddenly he was able to burst out from underneath pulling Yunho back and stopping her. If he thinks about it, he did recall a push from the water around him, forcing his body toward the surface. There was also a few small golden glow, almost like little fireflies around him. He slightly turn his gaze to the calm water below feeling as if it had given him some kind of magical assistance.

“It seem you have forgotten something very important…” Jaejoong spoke before looking her directly in the eyes. Through his now wet shirt that clung to his skin tightly, a golden flower could be seen glowing brightly. His full pink lips curved into a wide grin “I am the bride of the water dragon….”

This irritated Boa as her expression quickly turn into that of a mad woman. She manages to pull her hand out of Jaejoong’s grasp and jumped back a feet away glaring at the duo before her. She glance at the syringe in her hand and narrowed her brows.

Upon Boa distancing from them, Jaejoong was able to relax a little. If she was to attack, he wasn’t sure what to do. The adrenaline that was running has calmed down however his heart rate was still thumping fast. He ends up coughing a bit while panting, trying to catch his breath. He had tried to act tough, pretending that her little trick didn’t do anything but in truth his chest hurts from having to hold back air in his body. His eyes stings from having them open under the water for so long. Even his body is still numbed and shaking a little from another near death experience. Yunho who was still in his embrace noticed his body shivering as his hand shakes. He took off his long coat and wraps it around Jaejoong’s body.

“Are you okay?!” Yunho asked as he reach out to jaejoong once more

But before his finger could even touch him, it was slapped away with force. Jaejoong looks at Yunho with cold and angry eyes. He had glared at him before but never this cold, enough to numb him. To see jaejoong look at him with such anger and disappointment caused his heart to sink as his chest tightens. He couldn’t said a word as jaejoong reached over and grab him by the collar of his shirt pulling him toward jaejoong forcefully. The grip was so tight that Yunho could feel his airway restricted.

“If seeing your ex-lover came back from the dead turn you into a completely useless dragon than stand aside….don’t you dare try to stop me yunho…to think that an all mighty dragon who vowels to protect me from all danger will froze upon the appearance of an ex-lover allowing her to embrace you while I was drowning deep under the water…..!”

With that being said, jaejoong released Yunho and stood up. He could feel his body still shakes a little as his legs felted like noodles but right now he is beyond pisst. Rather it kicking Yunho or kicking Boa, he didn’t care, he needed to beat up one of them.

“You really surprise me there Jaejoong shhi….” Spoke Boa as she tried to keep herself calm “I never expected that you will be able to break free….”

Jaejoong digs his long fingers into his lock of wet hair and pushed them back over his head to reveal his forehead. He slightly tilt his head as he smirked “I guess…I have a lot of luck on my side….”

Boa put the syringe away hoping to keep whatever blood is left safe “But…will you be lucky a second time…”

Jaejoong wasn’t afraid of her, he had wanted to beat her up since the beginning. He cracks his knuckles and continues to smile at her with bravery “why don’t we try it and see…”

He took a step forward when Yunho stood up and grab hold of his arm preventing him from fighting Boa.

“Don’t!”

“Let go…” jaejoong spoke trying to contain his anger

“She is too strong for you….don’t forget she has a dragon scale….”

Jaejoong slams the palm of his hand upon his chest where his heart lies “And I have the heart of a dragon! The only difference here is hers is useful while what came with my heart has become useless…”

He once again attempted to break free but Yunho wasn’t going to allow it. He knew it was his fault for jaejoong’s anger, he won’t deny his mistakes, and he could only accept it.

“Please calm down and think about it carefully…”

“I had thought about it….and I still want to kick her …!”

Yunho sigh deeply “Boa is someone from my past….”

“No ….”glares jaejoong

“She shouldn’t be alive in this time…this era…this century….”

“Yea…I kind of get that already…”

“There is only one way she can still be alive….”

Jaejoong who was foaming with anger suddenly calmed down as he listens to Yunho. It took a few seconds before his eyes widen in shock upon the sudden realization. Now all of the questions he had earlier regarding Boa have been answered. He snapped his head toward her as well as Yunho

“A golden heart….she….consumed a golden heart…an actual human heart…”

Yunho nodded his head “It seems my tied with her has yet to end…”

“That….that means….she…she is immortal right? Which means….she cannot be killed….which means….we are screw…” said jaejoong “….…..you only hear this kind of crap in books, story and dramas….never in real life…”

“Fighting her is futile…. you won’t be able to take her on….”

Indeed Boa is an immortal….their chance of winning is unlikely….however, the idea of running away was not something Jaejoong will agree on. Even if she is an immortal, a god or whatever, there is no way he will just run away like some coward

“It’s best to retreat…” said Yunho

“How many times must I say it before it sticks in your head…I do not run away from a fight….”

Yunho tighten his grip upon jaejoong’s arm “Don’t make this difficult…”

“The only one making this difficult is you….it makes me wonder rather you just don’t want to fight her because she is your ex-lover or if you really don’t have the strength to carry on….”

“She is not my ex-lover….!”

“ohh… don’t give me that crap….I saw your memories…I saw how you looked at her in the past….both your feeling and hers were mutual accept you didn’t make her your bride when you had the chance to….”

Yunho narrowed his brows upon the mention of his memories “You…saw my past?...did you tap into the stream of connection between you and I? You peeked into my past…into my heart without permission?!”

“Why are you getting angry about that? The one who deserve to be angry here is me….I almost died….while you were in the middle of reminiscing your lovely past with her ….”

Both Yunho and Jaejoong got into a bit of an argument as Boa stood there boiling with anger. She could feel her heart aching at the sight of Yunho scolding jaejoong. In the past he had never let his anger control him, he had never scolded anyone. In fact, in all the years she had known him, this is the first time she had seen Yunho raise his voice to someone else. It was as if a part of him that she didn’t know has been shown to someone else, other than herself who knows him best.

“ENOUGH!” she shouted as the water below them started to shake.

The sudden movement below their feet causes Yunho and Jaejoong to stop bickering as their attention is once again at Boa. They could see the dragon scale glowing brightly upon her chest as well as the scary look on her face. Yunho step forward and stood in front of jaejoong in a protective pose. He hesitated earlier because of Boa but he won’t make the same mistake.

The water below begin to rise up twisting and turning around her as if they are alive. She was about to attack them when the ground once again shook. This time it was more forceful then before as the water below started to sway back and forth. It felted like they are in a large box and someone is violently shaking it none stop. Jaejoong nearly stumbled down when Yunho caught him in his arm to balance him.

“What is going on?” Jaejoong asked

Yunho turn his attention to the bottom and noticed that the color of the water has changed into a darker shade. It was no longer pure nor was it crystal clear, full of blueness. Even the bright beautiful light that surrounded them has become darker like a horrible storm is about to erupt. Even the gentle breeze has become stronger.

“The realm….it’s….collapsing….” said Yunho

“What?! What will happen to us?”

“If we don’t leave now….we will be destroyed with it…once it collapsed, all access to this realm will disappear meaning we will not be able to leave this place…..”

“Then what are you waiting for?! Let’s get the hell out of here”

Yunho couldn’t help but throw in a little remark with a smirk “I thought you didn’t want to run away…”

“That was before I knew the realm is going to collapse….!”

Yunho sense something coming toward them as he pulls jaejoong close to his body before swinging his free hand as a shield of water appears blocking off an attack from Boa. Once the attack dispersed, the shield also went away. However, what came next was her rushing toward them with a weapon in her hand. She swings it down right in the middle forcing Yunho and jaejoong to part. Rather than turning toward Yunho, she turn to face Jaejoong with darken eyes of rage. She swing the blade at him as he dodges her before ducking down and jump pass her toward Yunho. Boa quickly turn around and was able to attack again when Yunho blocked her by grabbing her hand.

“Enough! If you have a grudge against me…if it’s me you are after….then we can continue this fight outside of this realm. Right now this place is about to breakdown and if we don’t leave now, we won’t be able to leave again”

“Leave?...” Boa’s lip curved into a painful smile “who says anything about leaving…we all are going to died here….I’m going to settle everything right here…right now….”

Yunho soften his gaze “Boa…please…” he spoke her name softly like how he used to call her in the past. The tone of voice was gentle, pleading filled with concern. Even the look in his eyes were not of anger, it was as if he didn’t blame her….didn’t hate her….didn’t despise her for what happen in the past. Rather than seeking for revenge, he seem to have forgiven her for her sins…for her betrayal. If this was not the case, why would he use such a gentle tone of voice?…why would he look her with such concern? Why would he care if she perished along with this place?

Boa griped the handle of the blade tightly as she lower her gaze “It’s…not fair….” She mumbled

“What?”

Boa yanked her hand out of Yunho’s grasp before jumping back a few feet away from them. Rather than attacking, she put away her blade and pulls the hood over her head. The ground shook even more violent than before that even Yunho almost got knocked off his feet.

Yoochun and Junsu were still gazing at the puddle with endless concerns. The ripples that they are seeing has become more frequent. Yoochun attempted to put his hand through the puddle but received a black lash as he narrowed his brow unsure what to do at this moment. He could feel the magic that created the realm fading at a rapid speed.

“What should we do?” Junsu asked

“There is nothing we can do….”

Suddenly before their eyes, the puddle decreased in size as if it is finally starting to dry up. This alarmed them as Yoochun got on both of his knee “Yah!!! Yunho!!! The gateway is closing!! If you can hear me…then get your back here right now!!!”

Junsu could only pray that my some kind of miracle, both Yunho and Jaejoong will be able to come back before the gateway completely closed. Yoochun quickly place both of his hand on each end of the puddle. Junsu watched as a red orange light begin to emit on the floor surrounding the puddle.

“What are you doing?”

“I may not be able to pass through the gate….but by using my inner energy, I can somehow keep the gate open but…not for long….”

Jaejoong who was standing above the water, suddenly felt his feet sink in once more as he lost his balance. Yunho quickly scoop him up in his arm as they floated up.

“The magic that keeps us above the water is also fading….” Spoke Yunho

He turn his gaze to Boa and sees that she is still standing on the water as her feet slowly sink in. She didn’t make any movement to leave or do anything except stand there and allow herself to slowly sink into the body of the water. A part of Yunho wanted to reach down there and grab her but a part of him believe that will only be a mistake. Just then a loud voice came from above them

“YUNHO! THE GATE IS CLOSING!! I CAN’T…I CAN’T KEEP IT OPEN MUCH LONGER!” Yoochun shouted

Yunho once again turn to look at Boa unsure of what to do. All the memories he had shared with her started to flash before his eyes as he felt his chest tighten. The more he thinks about the past they shared, the more drawn he is to her. No matter what she had done, she was the first light that he received. Just then he felt a pair of cold shivering hand upon his cheek forcing his attention from her and unto him directly

“Yunho! We need to go now!” Shouted Jaejoong

The spiral above them became larger and darker as he looks at Boa once last time before holding onto Jaejoong tightly before flying into the center of the spiral.

“YUNHO!” Boa shouted “We will meet again and next time…”

The gate that Yoochun was trying hard to keep open was closing fast. The energy he had use was no longer working, it will not be able to keep the gate open any longer. Just then Yunho burst out of the gateway just as it closed landing on the ground with jaejoong in his arm. The room became quiet as only the sound of rain outside could be heard splashing against the window.

It was Junsu who was the first to break the silence “are you two…okay?”

Jaejoong got out of Yunho’s arm and without any warning he punched Yunho on the face sending him backward. This startled Yoochun and Junsu who wasn’t sure what exactly happen. Why would jaejoong hit Yunho out of the blue rather than thanking him for saving his life? Yunho didn’t even try to block the attack either, it was as if he felted like he deserve it. Jaejoong clinched his fist tightly before taking a deep breath and releasing his hand.

“It seem like you still have some lingering feeling left….probably a lot of things that has yet to be sorted out between you and her….However, don’t drag me into your mess….I want no involvement what’s so ever…”

After hours of sitting next to his grandfather at the hospital, changmin finally stood up, bid his farewell and exited the room. He gives more instructions to the two guards before walking down the hallway. He eventually got into an elevator and pressed the button for lobby. The only thing that is going through is mind right now is the meeting that he is about to go attend. For sure those crazy relatives will talk nonsenses and gives him a headache. Just as the door was about to close, he heard someone shouting to hold the door. Unconsciously he did just that as a woman burst into the elevator panting and breathing hard from running so fast. Once changmin confirmed that the woman is secure inside, he released the door as it closed.

“Thank you…” the woman spoke before looking up.

Upon seeing changmin, her eyes widen in shock “Changmin?!!”

“G-Gummy!” changmin spoke her name nervously forgetting that she works at this hospital.

Without any warning Gummy reached out and grab changmin’s ear and twisted it tightly as he shouted in pain.

“Where is the world has you disappeared too?! You use to cling onto jaejoong like a loyal dog and now I don’t even see you with him anymore!! Don’t think that you can just disappear without saying anything to me! Making me worried an all!!”

“aahhh….g-gummy! P-please release my ear! It hurts…it really hurts..!”

“Then tell me what exactly have you been doing?”

“I haven’t been doing anything! It’s just…my grandfather is in a coma so I have been busy with family affair”

Upon the mention of his grandfather, gummy finally let go of his ear as she soften her gaze “I heard what happen….his house just exploded right? Is he okay??”

Changmin raised one of his eyebrow upon the word ‘Exploded’ before realizing that that was the explanation they used to explain what had happen that day.

“He…is the same as usual….sleeping the rest of his life away in dream land…”

Gummy was quiet as she stares at changmin a bit “Are you….okay?”

Changmin look at gummy and the concern look on her face. He had forgotten how it felted to have someone actually care about his well-being. To have her show him such caring almost made him want to cry and vent to her like in the past. But he knew that he can’t anymore, as he forced a smile

“I’m alright….just a lot of work to do…”

Gummy only sigh “taking over as the head of the household at such a young age isn’t easy….”

“Indeed…but I don’t have any other choice….my grandfather entrust this position to me….I can’t let it go unoccupied…”

Hearing him speak this way, Gummy couldn’t help but smiled “You have grown in just a couple of days….the last time I saw you…you were still the little brat who eats like he has a bottomless pit for a stomach…and now that I see you again…you have matured….taking on such a huge responsibility and doing it diligently too instead of goofing off…”

“How about you? How have you been? how…” changmin hesitated a bit to finish his question “…how is jaejoong doing?”

“Eh? You haven’t been in touch with jaejoong?” gummy asked unaware of what had happen between them

Changmin lower his gaze as he had on a sadden expression “I…have been busy…”

“I see….jaejoong is the same as usual….although….now he got himself involve in even more unbelievable trouble…trouble that I will not be able to help him out of…he even got a much more clinging dog….except this one is more fierce and cold…the type of dog that only obeys one master while trying to bite anyone else who comes near….”

Changmin couldn’t help but chuckled upon the image of Yunho acting like a dog barking at anyone who tries to come near jaejoong. Just then the elevator came to a stop as they reached the lobby. They both exchanged a few more words in the lobby before it was time to separate.

“If you have any free time…please come by again…I kind of miss you” gummy spoke

Changmin could only smile “I’ll try to….”

With that being said, changmin turn around and walked away as the smile on his face faded.

“Changmin ah!” Gummy calls out to him once more “I don’t know what has happen…but I hope you can rekindle your relationship with jaejoong….it’s weird to see you two not attached by the hip….”

Changmin could only smirk “If the old dog return…I’m afraid the new one will put up a fierce fight…”

“That’s okay…I’ll make sure to tie him outside….I’ll even go as far as put him in the shelter….” she winked as changmin chuckled once more “Don’t wait too long changmin ah….the longer you wait to rekindle your relationship….the harder it will become….you don’t want to lose that precious person do you?”

Changmin recalls the fight against soonjae….the way jaejoong glares at him…the way he wanted to kill changmin for what has happen. He highly doubt he can rekindle anything with jaejoong ever again.

“Whatever mistakes were made…..talk it out and find a way to work it out….I know jaejoong also treasure you very much…and will be sad to see you gone…I don’t know how to describe it but….it’s as if you two are meant to be you know…when you two are together….everything just seem right and brighter….you both brings out the best in each other and knowing jaejoong…you are someone he needs….an irreplaceable person….”

Those words spoken by Gummy seems to lighten him up a bit as he smile widely at her “Thank you Gummy…”

“There it is…” she return the kind and gentle smile “You are finally showing me that genuine and annoyingly bright smile again….”

Changmin couldn’t help but be shy as he looks away. Just then gummy’s cell phone ringed as she looks at him.

“Don’t mind me…I’ll be taking me leave for a family meeting…” said changmin as he wave goodbye and started to walk away

Gummy answered her phone “yes…I just got off work….not feeling well? Where are you right now?....okay…I’m on my way home now”

Upon these words, changmin turn his attention back to her as she spoke a few more words and hangs up the phone. She turn around and was about to leave when changmin reached out and grabbed onto her “Is that….jaejoong….? Is he…sick?”

Gummy looks at Changmin a bit before her lip curved into a smile “Neh Changmin ah….can you do me a favor?”

Meanwhile the meeting that was supposed to take place has been delayed due to the fact that the head of the household is nowhere to be seen. All the important figures of the shim family has already gathered as the main hall is filled with different branches of the household. The meeting was supposed to start 30 minutes ago but Changmin has yet to make his appearance. No one seem to know where he went and could not get in touch with him. This only add feud to the fire as people were getting impatient and irritated.

“Just who do he think he is?” one of the relative spoke

“Being the heir and the head of the house hold…you would expect him to know better…” said another

“Hmph! This proves how little importance this is to him….if this is how he is going to act….there is no way I will sit silently and allow him to ruin us all…”

More bickering echoed into the room as MinSeok and ByungChul stood toward the wall observing everyone.

“I wonder where the young master has disappeared to?” ByungChul asked before turning to MinSeok “Aren’t you a bit curious at all?”

“Not really…”

“What if he decided not to show up….?”

“Does it matter? Everything will still go as planned….”

“You are too confident….”

MinSeok didn’t answer as he spotted Boa out in the balcony. He excused himself and made his way toward her. She sat on the railing gazing out into the horizon. Boa didn’t even turn to greet MinSeok when he walk up to stand next to her.

“How was it?” he asked

Boa didn’t answer him

“Was it nice to see him again? Did you two have fun fighting?”

Boa was quiet for a moment before speaking “I failed….”

“It will not be normal if you did succeed….”

“I was so close….but…him…jaejoong…he…somehow broke out from under the water and stopped me…”

“ohhh….now that is unexpected…”

Boa turn to MinSeok “you….are taking this quite well…”

“But of course….the main reason wasn’t to inject Yunho with the blood of the shadow dragon…we still have plenty of time for that…the whole reason of you making your appearance was to stir up Yunho’s heart….once the old feelings has awaken…it will lead to distrust between him and his bride to be….”

“You….use me to shake up their relationship….?”

“Now….now…don’t make it sound like I did it without you knowing….you too wanted this right?”

Boa turn her attention away “will it work though?”

“Did Yunho show you any hatred and resentment?”

“….there…is no resentment….nor does he show any hatred”

MinSeok smiled widely “Then….there is hope for it to succeed….”