Chapter 32

Dragon bride

Yunho stares at Changmin intensely as if he is trying to control his inner desire to murder him. The way his eyes glows an intense gold, the lightening flashing behind him and the dark look on his face sends shivers throughout Changmin’s body. However, Yunho turn around and disappeared from where he was standing and never once approached him. Upon Yunho no longer glaring at him, changmin let out a sigh of relief. If Yunho were to attack, he wasn’t exactly sure what he is going to do. His legs end up collapsing as he pat his chest to calm his fast beating heart

“….that scared the hell out of me…I thought for sure he was going to descend down here and go on a killing rampage….” Thought Changmin

He turn his gaze back to the rooftop of the building across where Yunho once stood wondering just how much did he see. Eventually, changmin returned home however, what awaits him is YongHwa standing by the front door with an annoyed look on his face. He figures at this time the meeting must have been over and YongHwa will most likely complain. Changmin could only sigh heavily before parking his car and exiting while making his way toward him.

“You missed the meeting” YongHwa spoke calmly “Didn’t you say you will be there?”

“Sorry…something urgent came up…” said changmin as he walks pass YongHwa and enters the house before removing his now wet coat and handed it to one of the butlers.

“What could be more important than the meeting? By you not being there, you have angered a lot of people….especially the elders…”

As he speaks, changmin only calmly walked down the hallway and upstairs toward the study room where he grandfather once sat. He made his way toward the desk and sat down on the large chair before leaning back and let out a deep sigh.

“Have you listen to a thing I just said?” YongHwa asked feeling like the entire time he was talking, changmin was ignoring him

“I heard you loud and clear…” said changmin with a hint of irritation

YongHwa paused a bit before speaking “Where did you go?”

“Where I go and what I do doesn’t concern you….”

This took YongHwa by surprise, wondering what could have put this young master into such a foul mood

“Indeed…it is none of my concern…you are the young master….you are free to go and do what you want…however, do keep in mind that you are now the head of the household….your main responsibility is to keep the peace among the family….you are expected to show great leadership…show that you are one that can be relied upon….by not showing up to the meeting…by not answering your phone….you have shown the family that you are unfit to lead….many has voiced their opinion about you….some have suggested that another member take charge if you aren’t going to take this seriously…”

Changmin glares at YongHwa who suddenly felt a chill throughout his body causing him to pause. He only clears his throat and adjusted his tone of voice to one that a servant should use when speaking to his master.

“I am concern that you will end up facing a back lash…once everyone turn against you….it will not be easy to continue holding the title as the head of the household….”

Changmin responded with a chuckle “Just who do they think they are voicing rather I am fit to lead or unfit… this position is decided base on blood line not by abilities….I could be dumb as and still get this role because I’m from the main house…..for one thing, none of them believed my grandfather in the beginning….they all see him as a crazy senile old man who is too obsessed over legends and fairy tales….but the minute a dragon appears and a bride surfaced…they all quickly gathered as if they have the right to start making decisions….”

“Young master….this is a crucial time for everything….it will not be wise to anger the other family members more then you already have….”

“I understand your concern YongHwa…and I appreciate how you are looking out for me….but you do not need to worry over such small matters…I will take care of everything on my own…”

“How are you going to do that?”

Changmin look directly at YongHwa as his lip curved into a smile “That…is for me to know and you to find out…now please leave….I want some peace and quiet to think…..”

YongHwa was hesitant to leave but he knew he can’t disobey a direct order from changmin. With a sigh, he turn around and exited the room as peace and bliss filled the air. Changmin took a deep breath and released it before turning the chair around to face the large window. He sees nothing but darkness outside as rain continues to grace the city. He rest his right elbow upon the arm of the chair and lean his head to rest upon his hand. Meanwhile his right hand taps away on the other arm of the chair deep in thoughts. He recalls the conversation with Jaejoong, the warmth of the embrace and then the image of Yunho glaring down at him. Now that his heart has calmed and he is in the comfort of his own home, just seeing that look on Yunho’s face somehow excites him. He closed his eyes as his lip curved into a smile. He leans his head back to rest and took in the quietness of the room.

**Flash back**

“You know I don’t run away from anything….and I’m not going to run away from this either…I’m going to see it to the end because this is the choice that I made….You as well changmin ah….no matter what happen…do not run away from the choices that you had made….whatever the outcomes may be…make sure you are the last one alive….I won’t forgive you if you give up or died before me you hear….”

**End of flash back**

“Don’t worry hyung….I’m not going to run away….for you….I will accomplish my goal…”

Jaejoong arrived back at his apartment and the minute he opens the door, Junsu quickly invaded his personal space questioning him on where he went. Yoochun on the other hand was just sitting in the living room looking through a book not giving a damn. He scans the room for Yunho but did not see him anywhere. Rather than startled at the fact that Yunho isn’t here, he was relief not to see him. If he were to see him again, he will most likely slug him again. Just then jaejoong let out a soft cough followed by another one.

“What’s wrong?” Junsu asked

“It’s nothing…” said Jaejoong as he made his way to the kitchen and took out a bottle of water before downing it in his throat. He could feel the coldness as it slides down causing him to shiver a little.

“Are you sure you are okay?” Junsu asked once more feeling like Jaejoong looked a little paler then before

“I’m fine…” he said before glancing at Yoochun who wore the expression of pure anger “what’s wrong with him?”

Junsu follow the direction he was looking at and sigh “Well…. Yunho and Yoochun got into a bit of an argument….”

“Ehhh…so I wasn’t the only one he pisst off……” said Jaejoong “…. where did he go?”

Junsu shrug “We thought he went looking for you…but considering that you came back alone…you both must have missed each other…”

Jaejoong turn and made his way toward his room “If he comes back…tell me I don’t want to see him for the time being….”

“But…”

Before Junsu could said anything else, jaejoong had already entered his room and slam the door shut. A second later, Junsu could hear the sound of the lock turning. Jaejoong removed his jacket but because he was in a hurry to leave earlier, this was not a jacket that can withstand rains as it seeped through causing his t-shirt to become wet. Once the jacket is removed, he could feel the sudden coldness as if the season had suddenly switched into winter. He shivers once more before removing his clothes and went to take a nice hot shower. Once the coldness has been washed away, he put on a cozy long sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt. He sat down on his bed while still wiping his wet hair dry. His train of thoughts eventually landed back on the conversation he had with changmin. Even though they have always been together, this was the first time he had ever seen changmin looked the way he did. To see him look so distressed, pleading and on the verge of tears pulls a string at his heart. He remembered how changmin stated he will abandon everything for him even the grandfather he loves. Jaejoong of course highly doubt this is possible, Changmin’s grandfather is more of a father then his own father. To abandon someone he loves very much is not something within Changmin’s character. But even so, to hear him say that with such a serious look on his face did make him a little happy. Suddenly he felt a headache coming as if his body has become very heavy. He figures he must have been very exhausted after everything that had happened and not to mention the 2 can of beers he drank. Without another thought, jaejoong laid down on his bed, pulls the blanket over him and drifted to sleep pushing all thoughts aside.

As the night goes on, there was no more troubles as the hours that passed by were peaceful. Jaejoong was finally able to get some sleep but it was not comfortable. His body felted heavy, his head was aching and there was this irritable itch at the back of his throat causing him to cough every now and then. Not to mention this sudden coldness that filled his entire body. He end up having a dream about his childhood, a time when he was sick and his mother will take care of him sitting at his bedside and singing a song of lullaby. His father will walk into the room with a nice hot bowl of porridge with a big wide smile on his face. He will leans down toward him and place his large warm hand over his forehead. Strangely enough, it felted so real like he actually felted the warmth of that hand over his forehead. A second later, his body was able to relax, that pounding headache went away and the coldness disappeared. Even with the door locked, there was no way it could really prevent a water dragon from entering as he has his hand over Jaejoong’s forehead glowing in a beautiful blue light. Once he concluded that the fever has been cured, he removed his hand and let out a sigh of relief. He tried to be as quiet as possible hoping not to awaken the sleeping bride. Image of what he saw back at Gummy’s apartment flashed before his eyes. He never really think about it much but to see Jaejoong in another man’s arm stir up some dark feelings inside him. This possessiveness that he had never felted before emerged like a sudden storm.

**Flash back**

“Does your cheek not sting Yunho? Does seeing how angry jaejoong is not concern you? Does his safety no longer matter? If your problem with Boa more important than resolving your problem right now with jaejoong?”

Once again Yunho was quiet unable to answer Yoochun. Upon his silence, Yoochun sigh to calm his anger “Whatever you do Yunho…don’t regret the outcome…because from what I can tell…at the end…you will lose one of them….”

“I won’t lose Jaejoong….we are both connected to one another….no matter what happen….he can’t leave my side…”

“Indeed….leaving your side physically might be impossible…..but what about his feelings?”

This caused Yunho to close his lips unable to say a word in return

“Is it fine with you to have him physically but is being hated and rejected mentally? Will you be able to stand at his side knowing how much he dislike you….how he no longer trust you or care for you?”

Yunho once again find no words to say as he thought about what Yoochun had said. Upon his silence and the troubled look on his face, Yoochun let out a deep sigh

“You need to choose your action more wisely Yunho….not everything is as simple as you think….I just hope that whatever you choose to do….you won’t regret it….”

**End of flash back**

Yunho’s train of thoughts were disrupted by the sudden movement from jaejoong. He reached down and placed his hand upon Jaejoong’s forehead once more to check the temperature and it wasn’t as hot as before, it has return to normal. He figures it must have been due to jaejoong’s constant exposure to the cold rain the night Soonjae died as well as being in the water realm and him walking out earlier into the rain that created this sudden fever. He made sure the warm blanket is properly covering jaejoong before leaving the room.

The next morning, the rain has come to an end as sun light once again graced the city. The light that came into the room awaken jaejoong who stirs a bit before forcing his body to sit up. Strangely enough he felted refresh as that heavy feeling he felted last night before sleeping has disappeared. In fact, his head wasn’t spinning as much and that tickling feeling in his throat has vanished. He got up and went to the bathroom to refresh himself before exiting his room. The minute he steps into the hallway, he could smell a nice aroma coming from the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked seeing Gummy in the kitchen preparing breakfast with the help of Junsu.

“Ah Jaejoong ah! Breakfast will be ready soon…” said Gummy happily

Jaejoong turn to Yoochun who was given the task of setting up the table and sees Yunho sitting on the couch making himself comfortable without even turning to look at him.

“What…the hell is up with this blissful family moment….” Wonder jaejoong feeling a little irritated that people are making themselves too comfortable in his apartment.

“What are you doing just standing there…come sit down already” said Gummy as she went up to him and pulled him toward the dining table “By the way…how was yesterday?” she whispered to him

“I’m never going to call you for anything ever again…” whispered jaejoong remembering the encounter with changmin which quickly turn awkward

“Oh come on….you should try to make up with the poor guy….he misses you…I can tell…beside…knowing you….this is probably your fault….”

“eh? How is it my fault?”

“Because you have a horrible personality….you hold grudges like a woman….”

“Are you trying to pick a fight?”

Gummy wasn’t frighten of jaejoong as she continues “All I am saying is that I miss seeing you with changmin….you both were always together so I don’t like seeing you apart from one another….it’s like a whole piece suddenly became half which is weird….compare to you changmin ah is so much….”

A suddenly slap on the table startled Gummy as Yunho took a seat across from Jaejoong. He wore an expression of irritation but didn’t make eye contact with either of them.

“Tsk…tsk…tsk…that is the face of jealous man…” spoke Gummy with a grin as Yunho finally look at her coldly

She quickly walked away and back toward the kitchen without another word. Yoochun had also retreated into the kitchen leaving both Yunho and Jaejoong alone, sitting across from one another with a heavy atmosphere. Neither of them spoke a word as Jaejoong made an attempt to get up but Yunho spoke

“Sit down….we need to talk…” said Yunho

“I have nothing to say…”

“Well I do…so sit down” he glared

It could be the demanding voice or the intense stares that made jaejoong sat back down as quickly as he could without any protest.

“Where did you go yesterday?” Yunho asked even though he already knew. He had asked this question as a test to see if Jaejoong will lied

“Do you really care where I go? Shouldn’t you be thinking about a certain someone instead?” jaejoong asked with a grin

Yunho however didn’t think of this as a time to be cocky “I thought that after everything that has happen, you will learn better then to act out on your own….if troubles find you while I am not at your side…I won’t be able to save you…”

“Yea…yea…yea….I don’t need you to preach me about that again…”

Yunho took one look at jaejoong and could tell he is still upset “About what happen yesterday…”

“Save it…I don’t want to remember it….”

“You have seen into my past so I won’t say much about it….”

“I don’t really care…” said jaejoong as he picks on the bowl of grape on the table and tosses one into his mouth showing little interest

Yunho sigh “Boa….is an important person from my past….When I went into seclusion….I was certain that as time passed, she will forget her hatred....forget about me and turn a new leaf….I thought she will find a nice man who could love her better and live a happy life till her last breath…..so you can only image how I felted when I saw her again….still full of rage….and hatred toward me….”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as he ate another grape

“To see her again like this….you can’t blame me for hesitating…for being confused….but I admit it was a mistake to be shaken by her and putting you in danger when you should have been my priority…..for that I apologize….”

Jaejoong look at Yunho strangely, for this man…this dragon who seem to have a lot of pride to suddenly apologize is a little surprising.

“Jaejoong….” Said Yunho “I’m going to try and find her to stop her…”

Upon the thought of Yunho meeting Boa again only ignite the fire inside jaejoong “Oh good for you…maybe if you show her some affection and love that she desires…she might not be such a …” jaejoong stood up once more “when you two finally express your love for each other, I can finally get out of this bride business and she can become your bride instead…”

He was about to leave when Yunho grabbed his arm “Jaejoong ah….please….I don’t want there to be any ill feeling between us…when our heart wavers….so will the connection between the bride and the dragon….”

Jaejoong yanked his hand away from Yunho with force “The one who will waver isn’t me but you Yunho….do you even know what you are doing? What is it that you want?”

Yunho felted like he could no longer get through to Jaejoong. He had wanted to try and settle this with him, make him understand that it is him that is important rather than Boa. But to insured his safety, Yunho will have to somehow stop her. Compare to the dragon hunters, Boa is a much bigger threat, a much more powerful foe. She knows everything about him, how he thinks, what his weakness are…to fight against someone who knows him better then himself will not be easy. The fact that she has become an immortal proves how much more difficult it will be to deal with her.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong spoke trying to contain his anger “…as you have stated…I have seen your past….I have seen your memories….I have come to understand the kind of relationship you have with her….but what I really want to know is that inside that heart….are there really no hatred? Are there really no bitterness of being betrayed? Are you really not angry with her or are you just pretending…living in an illusion…a belief that everything wasn’t her fault….do you love her so much to the extent that you will shoulder the burden of her mistakes rather than unleashing your true feeling of the death she caused? Anyone in your shoe would seek revenge….anyone in the right mind will grow with hatred…grow with the desire for justice…”

As jaejoong spoke those words, Yunho couldn’t find anything to say. He could not refute nor could he defend himself.

“I may be in a mess…but you Yunho…you are a bigger mess that I am….at least my conscious are clear….at least I know from right and wrong….although I still do the exact opposite of what I know is right…but that is not the point….the point here is that if someone betrayed me…I wouldn’t continue to care for that person….only an idiot like you would…”

After a long pause, Yunho finally let out a sigh “You…don’t understand….”

Junsu, Gummy and Yoochun who was in the kitchen pouring their morning breakfast into the plates suddenly heard a loud crashing sound. They quickly exited the kitchen only to witness the bowl of grapes on the floor, the chair tumbled over and Jaejoong leaning across the table gripping the collar of Yunho’s shirt tightly with rage in his eyes.

“The one who doesn’t understand anything is you!!…you are running away from the problem at hand….if you want to live in that illusion….than by all means do so….but don’t expect me to save you again if this is your mind set!”

“Oi…Oi….calm down Jaejoong” said Junsu as he walked over to pull him away

Upon Junsu grabbing his shoulder, jaejoong let go of Yunho “I have come across so many people….but you Yunho…You are by far the worst…I never thought that I could hate someone this much before….”

Jaejoong escaped the hold of Junsu before retreating back into his room and slamming the door shut with a loud bang. Junsu exchange looks with Gummy wondering how things escalate this way. The start of this morning seem promising but it ended up in disaster. Yoochun leans on the wall near the table with a huge grin on his face

“Well you look at that….the first bride you have ever chosen end up saying he hates you…just like what I told you yesterday….” Said Yoochun with no ounce of pity toward Yunho “How does it feel to be hated? Have you started to regret yet?…”

Yunho turn to glare at Yoochun who show no fear. In fact, to see him act this way is kind of interesting to Yoochun. For as long as he could remember, Yunho had always gotten what he wants…things always goes his way but this is the first time anyone had ever told him straight to his face how much he is hated. This must have been something new to Yunho as he is unsure of how to react. Yunho stood up and headed toward the front door

“Watch jaejoong…don’t let him leave this apartment….” He turn his gaze to Gummy “Don’t let him near changmin or let changmin come near him….”

With that being said, he exited the apartment to go cool his head.

“Why…did he look at me saying that? Did I do something wrong?” Gummy asked

Junsu turn to Gummy hesitated a bit before filling her in on the issues with Changmin. As shocking as it was to learn that dragon exist and that Jaejoong has become a bride, to learn that her sweet little changmin has become the head of the dragon hunters is even more shocking. Now that she knows the truth….what she told him yesterday…was it a wrong move? To allow them to meet, had she just put jaejoong in danger? No wonder Yunho was glaring at her, she had basically placed a deadly lion into the den with the bride.

Yunho stood on the rooftop of the apartment complex staring out into the horizon. The morning after a heavy rain fall was still chilly but the air was fresh. There were still signs of rain on the cement floor as he stood at the edge. The gentle breeze touches his skin as his hair sway back and forth. The expression on his face was strange. He felted his chest tightening upon remembering those words of hate spoken to him by jaejoong. He places his hand over his heart where it beats but felt it acting strange as if the usual rhythm has suddenly gone of course. It felted like a sharp object has pierced his heart causing it to ache, a pain so deep that it could not be reach for treatment. Suddenly, Yunho felt a ping inside of him, as if something is calling out to him. He turn his attention to his right and narrowed his brows knowing very well who it might be.

Meanwhile, MinSeok and ByungChul walked down the large hallway dressed in the hunter’s uniform chatting with one another. They reached the large red wood doors as two guards pull the door open for them to enter. Once inside, to their surprise, they weren’t the only one who was summoned so early in the morning. The room was filled with other family members as everyone begin to speculate on the reason they were called in so early.

“I wonder what the young master is planning.” Said ByungChul

MinSeok looks around the room and concluded that not everyone who was at the meeting yesterday have gathered here. In fact, those that has been called were the one who voiced their opinion strongly against Changmin being the head of the household. But the real question here is, neither he nor ByungChul spoke at the meeting, so why were they called in?

Just then everyone heard footsteps coming from behind as the large door open and changmin emerged with YongHwa behind him. The aura he gives off were that of an intimidating beast. His eyes were darker, his smile were sinister and cold. The expression on his face was that of excitement but what is there to be excited about this early?

Upon his appearances, people begin to whispers but changmin give them no attention as he made his way toward the front. He turn to face the crowd with so much confident that it bewilder the crowd. It was as if, the innocent little young master who couldn’t kill a fly had suddenly been changed to someone who has already draw countless blood with his bare hand.

“I apologize for calling everyone here so early in the morning….” He spoke, his voice the same but holds a hint of coldness

“What is the meaning of this gathering?” one of the older man spoke up

“First thing first….I know how important the meeting was yesterday….I want to apologize for not being there….an important matter came up that caused me a great delay….but that does not excuse me from failing to make my appearance….” Said Changmin as he pauses a bit to scan the crowd “….My loyal servant YongHwa has provided me details of the meeting last night…”

Upon the mention of his name, YongHwa was a bit startled

“He told me of your disapproval…he told me of your anger and how you wish to replace me as the head of the house hold…..”

Yonghwa who was standing next to changmin suddenly felt the heavy stares from the crowd making him a little uncomfortable. Even though it was an open discussion, the way changmin said it almost sounded like YongHwa is a snitch telling him the dirty secrets that everyone is talking about behind changmin’s back.

“I understand your frustration….I understand that you don’t trust me….after all…I am young and inexperienced compare to the rest of you……but I do know that there has to be some changes that needs to be made…”

‘”Changes? What more changes is he going to make?” someone in the crowd whispers

“He had already changed so many rules and break the family tradition….what more do he want to do?” said another

“In order to succeed in obtaining the dragon bride….in order for us to defeat the dragons that guards him…we will need to work as a fully functional team…there must be trust before a mission can be a success….thus….I have decided to eliminate some unnecessary thorns…what works will stay and what I see doesn’t work…will be removed” said changmin with a smile

This caused the crowd to whispers loudly among themselves unsure what changmin meant by ‘eliminating unnecessary thorns’.

“I just wanted you all to know that great changes will take place and for you all to be at ease….I will take care of everything…so please rest assure...our family legacy will continue....in my name....”

Without any further details, the door open as everyone begin to leave the room feeling more uncomfortable then before. It may be a short meeting that doesn’t seem at all important but the way changmin spoke, was almost like a warning that death will comes to those who oppose him. MinSeok and ByungChul was about to leave when changmin called for them to stay behind. The large room became quiet as only the 4 of them stood inside along with Yonghwa who was also asked to stay.

“Is there something you want to discuss with us Young master?” MinSeok asked

Changmin flashed him a wide smile “I know so much has happen in such a short time period and for me to suddenly take the lead was unexpected….there are still a lot that I need to learn and become familiar with people that I see as valuable…I took some time to read and research about each family branch to get to know them better and I got to say….you two are by far the most outstanding members of this family…..”

Both MinSeok and ByungChul exchanged glances before turning their attention back to changmin

“You two are doing quite well for yourself….it’s very impressive…just reading about your record and what you have done for the shim family is a great honor….especially you MinSeok…even though you are from the lower branch…you work the hardest and show great wisdom, strength, and rare intellectual knowledge….and you ByungChul….you also show that you aren’t someone who should be taken lightly….in just a year, you manage to bring up your father’s failing company and even contributed so much to the family…..” changmin reached out his hand “…I just wanted to give you my gratitude and hope to continue to work with you in the future….”

ByungChul was taken by surprise. In the past, no matter what he does, the previous head of the household never once stopped to show his appreciation. For this young master to suddenly extend his hand to show his gratitude was a little unexpected. He wasn’t sure what to do as he nervously reached out his hand to shake Changmin’s hand

“T-thank you…” he smile

MinSeok thought for sure changmin will want to shake his hand as well but after shaking ByungChul’s hand, he retreated his and smile at them both before walking away. YongHwa paused between ByungChul and MinSeok, wearing the exact same expression as they did.

“What do you think?” ByungChul asked

“It looks like we will need to observe the young master more closely….find out where he is getting his confidence from….what kind of power has he obtain that allowed him to act this way…” said MinSeok

“I told you two that he seems different” said YongHwa

“Indeed…a person cannot change so much in such short time….it seem we had fail to see him as an obstacle…” said MinSeok “YongHwa…make sure to watch him closely…report everything rather it’s big or small…we can no longer rule him out as a thorn in our plan…”

“Yes…”

With that being said, YongHwa quickly rushes forward to catch up to changmin.

“By the way…did you noticed that old man Lee-Sam isn’t here?” asked ByungChul

MinSeok became quiet as he begin to think, it is true that this man wasn’t at the meeting even though his voice was the loudest and harshest at yesterday’s meeting. Not only did he oppose changmin being the head of the house hold, he criticized changmin with harsh words.

“We should watch our words from now on and be more careful of our action….it could be that the young master has finally learn to draw blood…” said MinSeok

A week passed without any action from the dragon hunters but that doesn’t mean Yunho could relax as he is always on high alert. However the atmosphere within the apartment has become even more suffocating. Neither Yunho, Yoochun or Jaejoong spoke to one another, the only one who did any talking is Junsu but after a while it has become too exhausting for him as well. Jaejoong spends most of his time in his bedroom, only coming out for food. Yunho on the other hand is up on the rooftop scouting the area for any potential enemies hiding nearby. Yoochun usually lingers round in the living room, watching TV or reading a book. Just watching these three act like children was giving Junsu a major headache. He had tried to get them to talk but it always end up failing. He sat down on a chair by the dining table and let out a deep heavy sigh wondering how they are going to resolve this dilemma. Just then he heard a sound coming from his cell phone, he took it out and it was a text message from an unknown number. It was an invite to meet with a time and location. Usually Junsu will ignore these kind of things but the last sentence caught his attention

                         “Something big is happening within the Shim family….your brother will need your support”

Upon the mention of changmin, Junsu slightly look at yoochun who is paying him no attention. He slowly put his phone away and stood up.

“I’m going to go grab something to drink at the convenient store….I’ll be back…”

Yoochun eyes and attention were glue onto the drama being play on the TV that he didn’t think much about it and only nodded his head as a response. Junsu put on his shoes and took one more look at Yoochun before exiting the apartment without another word. At the same time, Jaejoong had also exited his room but rather then walking, he was crawling on the ground as if to avoid being detected by Yoochun. After confirming that Yoochun is too busy watching the drama to care about other matters, he quickly crawled toward the front door, put on his shoe and quietly exited the apartment as well. He stood by the door in the hallway to see if there will be some kind of reaction from Yoochun. After a few seconds of quietness, he figures he had succeed in sneaking out. With a smile on his face, he walked down the hallway and toward the stairs. To avoid Yunho’s Hawkeyes from the rooftop, jaejoong end up taking the back exit that leads to an alleyway and quickly turn the corner before walking further away from the apartment complex.

Junsu arrived at the location to meet this mysterious stranger at a park further away. When he got there, there was already someone standing there waiting for him. All his red flags went off but none the less he wanted to know what is happening to his younger brother. As he gathered all his courage, he approached the stranger who is wearing a hoody and a cap. The hoody has been pulled over his head hiding his identity.

“Are you the one who sent me the message?” Junsu asked

The stranger turn around to face him and reached over to pull his hood down as well as remove his cap. Junsu’s eyes widen in complete shock because this person was a man, a man he came across once a while back.

“It’s you!!!”