Chapter 31

Dragon bride

I apologize if this chapter is a bit long....I just couldn't find the right moment to stop until it got too far :D

-----------------------------------------

“Yunho….what happen in the water realm?” Yoochun asked Yunho who is currently sitting on jaejoong’s bed with his head hang low. The cheek that Jaejoong struck was still bright red as he still feels the sting but even he thinks he deserved it. Yoochun could tell that base on the expression on Yunho’s face, there is no doubt about the fact that he must have meet Boa face to face. He let out a sigh fearing that this will be the reaction Yunho get from seeing her again, but for it to actually be true is a little disappointing. He had thought that Yunho will become stronger, a little part of him was hoping that Yunho will not waver upon her appearances. But considering how close Yunho and Boa was before, it must have been hard on him to see her once more.

Yunho was quiet for a moment before speaking “You…knew didn’t you? About her?”

Yoochun sudden felt nervous feeling like he is about to face the wrath of Yunho for keeping such an important information from him for so long. If he had told Yunho from the start, maybe they could have avoided all of this.

“Yes…” Yoochun answered truthfully not wanting to lie

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s because I fear you will react the way you are reacting now….I can’t have you be distracted about her while we are still in the middle of protecting your bride….”

Yunho lifts his gaze to look at Yoochun and his eye reflected rage as it glows a golden light. Yoochun felt a sudden coldness crawled up his spine causing him to shiver as he clear his throat and averted his eyes “I had plan to tell you sooner….but we kept getting dragged into fights…it was one thing after another as the chance to tell you slip by….I had wanted to tell you before you went on the rescue mission but you refused to listen to me….”

Yoochun could hear the window rattling more violently as the rain outside was splashing against it harder than before. He knew this is the result of Yunho’s rage.

“Calm yourself down Yunho” Yoochun spoke slowly losing his patient as well “right now is not the time for you to dwell on such matter….we need to figure out what our next step should be….having to deal with the hunters is already troublesome enough….now we have Boa who has a strong vendetta against you….”

Upon Yoochun’s words, Yunho once again lower his gaze and let out a deep sigh. He contemplated for a while on what to do before standing up “I’ll deal with Boa on my own…I’m the one she is after anyway…”

“Oi…this isn’t a one person show Yunho….we work as a team against all odds….”

Yunho only glares at Yoochun “Boa ended up the way she is because of me…it’s my responsibility to set things right…”

Now Yoochun has completely lost it as he snapped at Yunho “Have you gotten a few screw loose Yunho?! this is the same woman who betrayed you…destroyed your home…have many of our family and friends massacred and set you up as the culprit….how in the world are you still able to speak of her as if she done nothing wrong!!”

Yunho clinched his fist tightly as those horrible scene flashed before his eyes once more “If…If I had been true to my own feeling…if I hadn’t pushed her away….if only I had accepted her from the beginning instead of breaking her heart….then maybe…all of this wouldn’t have happened….By rejecting her love…her heart…I had set everyone up to perish….this was my mistake…..so it’s my responsibility to fix it….”

“ohh….then tell me…how exactly are you planning to fix it? Find her and try to talk to her? Completely ignoring the safety of your bride while you are off chasing after your ex-crush??”

“Yoochun….” Yunho spoke “You know Boa as well as I do…this….isn’t who she is….she needs help….”

“The one who needs help is you because you have completely lost your mind….!”

Yunho didn’t say anything as Yoochun continues “does your cheek not sting Yunho? Does seeing how angry jaejoong is not concern you? Does his safety no longer matter? If your problem with Boa more important than resolving your problem right now with jaejoong?”

Once again Yunho was quiet unable to answer Yoochun. Upon his silence, Yoochun sigh to calm his anger “Whatever you do Yunho…don’t regret the outcome…because from what I can tell…at the end…you will lose one of them….”

“I won’t lose Jaejoong….we are both connected to one another….no matter what happen….he can’t leave my side…”

“Indeed….leaving your side physically might be impossible…..but what about his feelings?”

This caused Yunho to close his lips unable to say a word in return

“Is it fine with you to have him physically but is being hated and rejected mentally? Will you be able to stand at his side knowing how much he dislike you….how he no longer trust you or care for you?”

Yunho once again find no words to say as he thought about what Yoochun had said. Upon his silence and the troubled look on his face, Yoochun let out a deep sigh

“You need to choose your action more wisely Yunho….not everything is as simple as you think….I just hope that whatever you choose to do….you won’t regret it….”

With that being said, Yoochun exited the room and closed the door. Yunho was left alone as those last words from yoochun is repeated in his mind. He digs his fingers into his locks of hair in frustration before turning his attention to the rain outside. Yoochun made his way toward the living room and spotted Junsu by the kitchen making some tea. He scans the room and couldn’t find jaejoong anywhere.

“Where did jaejoong go?” he asked

“He said he is going down to the convenient store across the street for a pack of cigarette and will be back shortly…”

“And you just let him go alone?”

“I did put up a fight to go with him but he refuses….he kept glaring at me like he wanted to punch me so I just let it be….”

“How long has he been gone?”

Junsu paused as he turn to the clock “Now that you mention it….it’s been a while since he left…”

Yoochun turn his gaze to the window and see it still pouring outside. He can’t help but get a bad feeling about this. Without telling Yunho anything, they both headed down stairs and crosses the street to the other side. With a ding of the door opening, they entered the convenient store. Compare to the others, this one wasn’t at all that big, there were only a few aisle of items that are commonly bought. They both searched the place but couldn’t find jaejoong anywhere.

“Where did he go?” Junsu asked as he turn to Yoochun “Do you know his cell number?”

“No….”

“Should we go ask Yunho?”

Yoochun look at Junsu before turning his gaze to the window that leads to Jaejoong’s apartment “no…”

“He…will be mad….”

At this point Yoochun could care less if Yunho get mad. Maybe having Jaejoong run off to who knows where will be a good awakening call for Yunho, to snap him out of his stupid thoughts of trying to reconcile with Boa.

Changmin climbs the stairs before reaching the 3rd floor. He walked down the hallway and eventually stopped at an apartment door. As he reached for the door knob he hesitated. This was the first time he had ever been so scare. He could even feel the palm of his hand sweating from being so nervous. To prepare himself, he took a deep breath and exhale before turning the door knob. The room was dark and empty as no light has been turn on. He closed the door as the light from the hallway faded away. Luckily his eyes adjust to the darkness fast as he could make out everything within the shadows. He took off his shoes and slowly made his way toward the living room. He paused by the head of the couch and looked down to see Jaejoong lying down with one arm covering his eyes completely unguarded. Changmin once again took a deep breath before lifting the grocery bag in his hand and place it over the other person’s forehead. Upon the coldness of the items inside, Jaejoong quickly awaken as he quickly sat up.

“Gu…” Jaejoong paused upon seeing who is standing before him.

In order to get away from Yunho for the time being, he had put himself at risk by making a detoured from his apartment to Gummy’s apartment a few blocks down the street. He felted like if he sees Yunho again, he will once more want to strike him in the face. Luckily he knew where she hides her spare keys and allowed himself inside. He had even called her to get him something to eat and was expecting her to return. However the person who returned wasn’t her but it was Shim Changmin, the head of the household, the now leader in charge of hunting him down for his heart. Jaejoong launched at Changmin and punch him in the face as changmin stumbled to the ground. The grocery bag he was holding falls to the ground as all the content spilled everywhere.

Jaejoong let out a bitter chuckle before smiling “this must be my lucky day…I get to punch two people today…”

Changmin raised an eyebrow upon who the other person is that pisst Jaejoong off today.

“You really have the nerve to show yourself after the stunt you pulled….you must be looking for death Changmin…” jaejoong glares at him with hatred

Changmin couldn’t stand to be looked down upon by jaejoong, he could feel his chest tightening and his heart aching “There is no excuse for what I did…”

“Indeed there isn’t…so what? Are you here to try and capture me? Did you kidnap Gummy and is going to use that to threaten me? Is my heart more valuable to you then the year long friendship we had developed? Is everything worth your betrayal?”

“NO!” changmin shouted “Nothing…nothing is more worthy then you!...” changmin lower his gaze “It’s just….” He closed his mouth feeling whatever is going to come out will just be excuses.

“How did you even know I was here?” jaejoong asked “did you bring your entire group here to catch me?”

“I came alone…..and It…was Gummy….I was visiting my grandfather when I ran into her…don’t think that I approached her on purpose….it was just….a coincidence….we started to talk and…will…her six sense kicks in knowing that something must have happen between you and I….so she was encouraging me to make up with you….so when you called her…I was there and well….she sent me here with the items you requested…”

Jaejoong could only face palm wondering if Gummy has any sense of danger. She knew everything of him being a bride, how Yunho is a dragon and how he is being hunted and yet, she still sent over the leader of the dragon hunters directly to him. He stood there trying to analysis this man before him. He wanted to figure out what changmin is thinking, what exactly he is planning. Base on the expression on changmin’s face it seems that he isn’t lying about what he had just said. The pained, the bitter and tormented look on changmin’s eyes was enough to tell how troubled he is. Like jaejoong, he too was forced into his position with no way out. Just another innocent victim caught in the middle of a horrible fight.

“I….have no excuse for what happen…I won’t deny my mistakes….I won’t try to back out on the reasonability of taking a person’s life….but….believe me Jaejoong ah….It wasn’t on purpose….I had only planned to capture the shadow dragon….I did not plan to take anyone’s life away….it was just a hunter acting out without permission….but I assure you…that person will be dealt with!” he lower his head “to take alife….to kill someone who hasn’t done anything wrong….that…is not something I want to do….”

Jaejoong was quiet for a bit before taking a step back “Stand up….”

“huh?”

“I said stand up…” he glared coldly

Changmin couldn’t refuse as he stood up when suddenly another punch landed on his other cheek. This time it was harder and with more force causing him to stumble back and collided with the table knocking everything off. The little flower vase that Gummy had place on the table fell and broke into multiple pieces as the soil and flower separated on the floor. Changmin felt his cheek throbbing as he tasted blood. He wipes the corner of his mouth and indeed it was blood. The punch must have torn the skin from the inside. Jaejoong calmly bends down and picks up a cup of frozen ice cream he had wanted Gummy to buy him and toss it toward changmin. Upon reflex, changmin reached up and catch it in his hand.

“Use it to stop the swelling….” Spoke jaejoong as he turn around toward the open window as he light up a cigarette. He inhaled the smoke and released it into toward the window “Don’t think that this is over yet changmin….I am still upset with you…I’m not sure if I can trust you….but…right now I feel like …I don’t want to fight you or anyone else at this moment…”

Feeling like jaejoong had calmed down, changmin stood up as he pressed the frozen ice cream upon his cheek while wiping away the blood. He looks around the room expecting to see Yunho hiding somewhere. He was even ready to put up a fight against the water dragon if he has to in order to speak to jaejoong. Upon noticing him looking around nervously, jaejoong spoke up

“He isn’t here…it’s just me…”

“huh?”

“He and I don’t always have to be attached to one another everywhere we go…”

The way jaejoong speak almost sounded like someone who is angry and doesn’t care for the other person. Now Changmin thinks that the other person jaejoong punched must have been Yunho.

“A dragon bride shouldn’t stray too far from his dragon…what if me being here is just an excuse to capture you while your guard is down….what if I just push you down and take your heart right here and right now?” changmin asked with a smirk on his face

“I dare you to try…”

Just then Jaejoong noticed a shadow casting over him as he felt changmin standing right behind him. Changmin reached out and placed his arm upon the window cornering jaejoong in his arm as they stood just a few inches apart. Jaejoong turn around and faced changmin, he was neither alarm nor scare but was calm.

“Don’t blame me if I try and win…” grin changmin

Jaejoong inhaled the smoke of the cigarette and exhaled it directly to changmin’s face who started to cough and gag as he steps back.

“Hyung!” changmin whined “how could you do that?! I don’t want second hand smoke…!”

Upon the sudden shout of ‘Hyung’ from changmin, jaejoong suddenly felt like the dark cloud inside him quickly disappeared.

“You keep complaining about it….but you always clung closely to me while I am smoking…” smirk jaejoong

Changmin continues to cough and gag as jaejoong chuckled softly to himself being reminded of those wonderful days. Even though he was upset with changmin for what happen with Soonjae…to see him here acting like how he usually does gives jaejoong some sort of comfort. To be honest, he kind of miss having this loyal dog around. As quickly as his smile came, it also disappear as it dawn on him once more that they will not be able to return back to those days. Changmin is now in charge of the shim household…he is now a dragon hunter who will lead an army to fight and take jaejoong’s heart. They were good friends who now quickly becomes enemy. Changmin and he will end up fighting one another and only one side could win.

“Changmin ah…” jaejoong spoke his name softly

“What?”

“Is it hard?”

“Huh?”

“Are you….not able to step down? Do you….have to follow your grandfather’s footsteps?” jaejoong asked with a pained look on his face

Changmin who was coughing like a child quietly stop as he stood up straight and averted his eyes to look at the floor. He clinched his fist tightly before saying “sorry…”

This was the answer Jaejoong got from changmin. It was a simple one word answer, but it was enough to answer all of his question. After all, changmin is known to stick to the choices he made rather its good choices or bad one.

“Pick up that can of beer for me” said jaejoong

Changmin looks down and spotted a cans lying on the ground. He took it and give one to jaejoong who put out his cigarette and pop the top of the can. He looks at changmin and smiled “Then…shall we make tonight the last night we can drink as friends?”

Changmin’s heart ached upon those words. To jaejoong it make be the last night, to jaejoong it may seem like changmin is going to stand against him but deep inside, changmin will always be on his side rather it’s standing next to him or the opposite of him. In his heart, it will always be jaejoong even if he himself will end up risking his own life to protect him. But rather then clearing everything up, changmin kept everything inside and flashed a smile as he took a can of beer for himself.

Jaejoong is lying on the couch once more with his arm covering his eyes. It could be that he haven’t drink in a while but just 2 beer and he is already feeling dizzy. If his street gang were to know about this, he will be a laughing stock. Changmin on the other hand is sitting on the floor, with his back against the couch sipping from his 3rd can of beer.

“How are you feeling?” changmin asked

“Like ….” Jaejoong responded

Changmin only chuckled “To think that I’ll ever see this day….you were known as the Iron stomach, having a huge alcohol tolerance….and now just 2 beer and you already caved in…”

“Keep laughing and I’ll make sure you can’t laugh again…” said jaejoong

“Alright…I won’t laugh anymore…But….what did Yunho do to pisst you off?”

Jaejoong was quiet as he is reminded of what had taken place. Just thinking about it now only serve as oil to the fire burning inside him.

“It’s nothing….” Jaejoong spoke “…it’s just a typical man have a typical reaction to a typical situation from a typical drama like scene that will typically pisst me off….”

Changmin guessed that Jaejoong didn’t want to talk about it so he didn’t further question or dig more into it. If it’s a personal matter then it’s best to leave it at that. If he were to try to get more info out of jaejoong, he will probably only set off a bomb instead. Changmin took a sip from his beer in silence when jaejoong spoke

“Neh changmin ah….”

“Hmm?...”

Jaejoong seem to want to ask a question but is hesitating. After a few seconds, he finally asked “Is there….really a way for a bride to break the connection from his or her dragon?”

This question surprised changmin as he turn his head to look at jaejoong “What…do you mean?”

*Flash back*

Boa finally stop walking as she turns to face him “I wanted to help you…”

Jaejoong raise an eyebrow “help?”

“Help free you of your fate…free you of being a dragon bride…free of being hunted…being bonded to a dragon…sharing a single heart and life force…they will surely tell you there is no escape…but what if I tell you that there is a way?” Boa smiled

“Isn’t that the same as me dying to escape?”

“It does not involve death…you will still be alive and well…you can return to your normal life…you will no longer be bond to the dragon nor will you be a dragon bride any longer…that heart that lies inside you that belongs to the dragon can be turn into human flesh…it will become a human heart….this is something Yunho knows but chose not to tell you…” her lips curves into a grin

**End of flash back**

“Can the connection between a bride and a dragon be severed without death?” jaejoong asked

“Why…are you asking this? Are you….hoping to sever your connection? Remove your title as his bride?”

Jaejoong didn’t even turn to look at changmin as he continued “I don’t know what I want to do anymore….but someone told me there is a way….a way where the dragon heart can be turn into human flesh….a way where the person will no longer be a bride to the dragon but return to a normal person…is this possible?”

Changmin lower his gaze as his mind went through everything he could remember from reading all those archived book from his grandfather’s library “it…is possible…however….”

“However?”

“to sever a connection and return the bride to his or her normal life will require the consent of the dragon himself….in other words…as long as the dragon agrees to release you as his bride then that connection will be dissolved….however.,….if he refuses to release you then most likely it will be impossible….but once it is dissolved….all the moments you spent together will be erased….you won’t ever remember him and he too will no longer remember you…..to sever a connection is to sever all ties…all memories….all feelings for one another…..you will find someone else to love….and he too will find another bride…..”

“So there isn’t much loss…it’s just like a normal divorce….” Said jaejoong

Changmin nodded before turning to jaejoong “how….did you get chosen as a dragon bride anyway?”

Jaejoong slightly turn to look at changmin before averting his gaze back to the ceiling “I told you before that I had fallen into the ocean once when I was younger right…?”

“Yea…”

“It was during that time when Yunho saved me….to be honest….I actually died that day but Yunho give me half his heart and shared his life with me in order for me to live….that’s how I became a bride to a god damn annoying dragon….”

This surprised changmin, he knew Yunho chose Jaejoong as a bride but he never knew the story of how their connection came to be.

Changmin was quiet for a moment as his head hang low and the expression on his face changed “Hyung….your case….is a little special….I’m afraid severing your connection with Yunho will be a little more complicated….”

“What do you mean?”

“You and Yunho aren’t connected in mutual emotion of love….just like marriage…it takes two people to married bind by a pair of rings that could easily be remove if the marriage doesn’t work out….but in your case….you and Yunho have no mutual feeling of love for one another…instead you are bonded to one another from a physical heart….you both shared a single life together….which makes it a little more difficult….”

“So you are saying that I am stuck with Yunho for the rest of my life with no way out?”

“well….it’s not impossible to sever that tied….if you wish….you can still be released….If I remember correctly….if a dragon saved a person by offering half of his heart and make that person into his bride….severing that connection is possible but it will have a bit of a setback…because the life that is given to the bride will remain with her or him even after everything has been disengaged…. just like how a dragon can give you half its heart….it could too transform that heart into human flesh….well…the setback is mostly on the dragon though side…his life will be decreased to only half….the dragon will ascend to nirvana much sooner than normal dragon would without the bride …. Once he releases the bride, for the rest of his life he will not be able to choose another….he will not be able to love again because he only have half a heart….with this type of connection…a bride along with the dragon makes a heart whole….but separated…a dragon only has half…no longer able to endure the emotion of love….but the human will be fine because half a dragon heart is equal to a complete human heart….”

“In other words…if Yunho released me….not only will his life span decreased but he will not be able to choose another bride.…”

Changmin nodded his head “even though this is possible….there….has not been any record of it ever being done…the outcome of a failed connection is far too risky so no dragon will go as far as give up half of his heart….Yunho must have seen something in you that made him took the risk….without even caring rather you will reject him or come to care for him….he still offer up his heart to save you without asking for anything in return….the fact that he didn’t just take you far away, instead allow you to live a normal life among the humans means that he did not wish for you to know your faith….he wanted you to live a normal life…..”

Upon those words jaejoong fill into silence as he begin to think about everything that has taken place. Changmin looks at the troubled expression on jaejoong’s face who seem to be in a dilemma, unsure of what he wanted to do.

“If you…really want to….I’ll help you….”

“Huh?”

Changmin look at jaejoong with a serious look on his face “I’ll find a way to help you sever your connection with Yunho…”

To jaejoong, changmin’s voice sounded almost hopeful as if he was hoping this is something that jaejoong will pursue. If jaejoong wants to return to his normal life, changmin will help him and then he too will leave his family and they can return to how they were in the past. He will even get rid of his collections of dragons, no longer be fascinated with them and pretend they never existed in order to live a normal life with him until they turn old and pass away.

Jaejoong on the other hand couldn’t decide on what he wanted to do. Even if he wanted to be released, will Yunho really release him? The thought of returning to a normal life is tempting but is it worth the cost of Yunho’s life expectancies? For one thing, Yunho saved him and even give him half his heart….it wouldn’t be right for him to just take that life that Yunho give him and run away. Just then changmin stood up and leans down toward jaejoong with both of his arms on each side of his head. A look of desperation and hope is reflected upon his face as he spoke

“I know what you are thinking Jaejoong ah….you are hesitating….not wanting to put Yunho in that position right? especially after he saved your life multiple times….but….if you really wish to separate from Yunho….I can help you….I’ll find another way where neither of you will have to suffer a setback…it will be like returning everything to what it once were…..”

Jaejoong was quiet as he look into changmin’s eyes being reminded of a person who desperately want to be reunited with the person he care about.

“Jaejoong ah….I’ll help give you back your life and I too will sever all my connection with my family…we can travel the world….explore new places like how you always wanted….”

“What are you saying changmin ah….you can’t just abandon your family…”

“For you I can!” changmin spoke loudly before softening his voice “For you I can abandon everything….to be able to stay at your side….I’ll give up everything…..”

“Even your grandfather who is currently in a coma?”

“Yes…” changmin answered without any hesitation

Jaejoong was starting to feel uncomfortable with this position of changmin being above him, looking down at him with so much affection and talks about how he will give up the grandfather he love and adores. He slightly turn to the side and push changmin away as he sat up and sigh

“Forget I said anything about this topic…it’s getting late….I should be returning or else Yunho will throw a fit….and you too…you should return….”

With that being said Jaejoong stood up no longer feeling dizzy. He turn around and begin to walk away missing the expression upon changmin’s face.

“Hyung….” Changmin spoke causing jaejoong to pause as he turn around “….lets runaway”

Jaejoong only look at changmin and chuckled loudly “What are you a little child? How does running away solve anything….for one thing…no matter where I go, Yunho will find me….”

Changmin clinched his fist tightly “We can go somewhere far away…a place without dragon…a place without hunters….a place no one can find us….”

At first jaejoong thought changmin was just joking but the expression on his face wasn’t one that is kidding around. In fact, he looks desperate like he is about to cry. Jaejoong sign deeply before walking over to changmin, reached his hand out and grab the back of his head before pulling him forwarded slamming their forehead together. Changmin couldn’t help but let out a painful moan still feeling the other person’s head against his.

“You know I don’t run away from anything….and I’m not going to run away from this either…I’m going to see it to the end because this is the choice that I made….You as well changmin ah….no matter what happen…do not run away from the choices that you had made….whatever the outcomes may be…make sure you are the last one alive….I won’t forgive you if you give up or died before me you hear….”

Changmin felt something stuck in his throat as he couldn’t make a sound or said a word. The warmth of the other person quickly left as Jaejoong turn around and headed toward the door. Out of impulse changmin reached out and circled his arm around Jaejoong pulling him into a tight hug.

“Y-yah…what are you doing?!”

The hug grew even tighter as changmin buried his head into the curve of jaejoong’s neck not wanting to let go “Please…let me stay like this for a few minutes….once I let go I know I will not be able to hug you like this again….so please don’t reject me…..” he spoke in a shaky voice

In the meantime Boa had returned to her room as her clothes is drenched. Without turning on any lights, she wonders inside the room removing her clothes and tossing them aside. She made her way toward the bathroom that is connected to her room before closing the door. She stood by the sink and look at her reflection in the mirror. Even though she has yet to aged, she is still seeing that same ugly look on her face, the face of weakening upon meeting Yunho again. She quietly recalls the fight with Yunho before touching the scale upon her chest. The expression on his face when he calls her name still remains. She thought for sure he will hate her for what she did and yet the look in his eyes when he sees her said something else. She turn on the shower as warmth filled the room. She steps into the shower and begin to wash herself of the coldness that has clung to her body for some time now since she left the water realm. Once she is clean, she turn off the water and exited the bathroom, whipping herself clean of any water before getting dressed. Boa walks over to the desk with a mirror and sat down, still wiping her long brown hair with a white towel. She sat there for a long while as those images of Yunho flashes before her eyes. She felted her heart moved…felt the familiar feelings slowly surfacing that is almost suffocating to endure. Boa reached for the drawers and pulls it out to reveal a small wooden box. She took it out and held it in the palm of her hand as a little blue light begin to shine from within. Staring at it, her lips curved into a wide smile before removing the lid to reveal a beautiful glowing orb of light inside the box. It was blue in color with a hint of gold sparkling inside.

“What will you do Yunho if you were to see this again?” she wonderd with a smile feeling a little excited of what is to come.

Changmin stepped out into the balcony of Gummy’s apartment as he gazed down below, in time to see jaejoong exited the building and walked around the street. His expression filled with bitterness and pain as he look at his hand that held the person he love in his arm. The warmth has faded as the coldness return causing his heart to ach and his chest to tighten. Feeling like someone was watching him, he lifted his gaze up to the building across the street. As lightning strike in the sky he could make out the figure of Yunho standing there glaring down toward him.