Chapter 13

Dragon bride

Everyone looked at Yunho in total fright. The people who knew of dragons were filled with fear while those who didn’t know will wonder if what they are seeing is real or is it an oversize hologram. His large beast like body, his sharp teeth and those powerful wings from his back made the entire city become still. His loud and angry roar echoed as it shook the city from the root up. His large wings created powerful gust of winds as everything that was not permanently glue to the ground flew everywhere. Changmin looked at Yunho in disbelief that he is actually seeing this with his very own eyes. After so many years of reading about dragon, fantasizing about them, he finally got to see one face to face. It made him speechless but at the same time it made him felt like he should get on his knee and bow to such a magnificent creature. His eyes sparkle with admiration as he couldn’t tear his gaze away from those scales that shine brightly. His grandfather on the other hand felted like his plan has been ruin. He was terrify upon Yunho’s dragon form and fear for the worst. Everyone else could only stand there frozen in their place looking at the deep blue dragon before them. It was something they have never seen before. They had only heard stories, legends about them and yet here is a live one right before their eyes.

Yunho looked down toward the grandfather as his eyes glows brightly with anger. Upon his gaze, the grandfather felt his body froze. His mind is telling him to run away and yet his body refused to move. The fear he felt crawling inside him has numbed his entire body. Just looking at those golden eyes, he knew that what he is about to face is possible death.

“What…what are you idiots doing?! Stop him!! Do what you were trained to do you fools!!” he shouted

Upon his commands, everyone headed toward Yunho hoping to subdue him. Some quickly grabbed weapons used to slay dragons in the past while others resorted to magical incantation. A few of them took the chains and cast a charm upon it before tossing it at Yunho. The chains wrapped around his large arm, legs, body and his tail. This only fueled the anger in Yunho as he used his strength to swing those chains lifting the people on the other end of off their feet. With his powerful tail he spun around snapping all the chains while knocking down the building. Changmin looked onward in fear that if this continues, all of them will be buried alive under all these falling debris.

Magical incantation were casted upon Yunho to restrict his movement but his eyes glows brightly striking fear into each and every one of the casters. This caused them to pause which were their undoing as Yunho shot out water from his mouth sending them flying before crashing into the walls. The more they fight him, the angrier he became. He let out another loud roar shaking the ground causing changmin and the others to lose their footing as they took a fall. Yunho turn his gaze to the grandfather with fury reflecting in those golden eyes. He wanted nothing more than to kill the grandfather and digest him into his stomach until there isn’t anything left.

“Wait!” changmin shouted as he stood in front of his grandfather “I understand what my grandfather did was wrong but I beg of you…please spare his life!”

Yunho roar in anger as the ground shook endlessly once more as the mansion started to fall apart. Dust and debris begin to fall everywhere around them.

“He is an old man…his days are already numbered….please…spare his life…” changmin plead

Yunho look at changmin for a bit debating if he should allow such a man to live. For one thing, the grandfather will never stop his way. He will come after jaejoong again and who knows, maybe the next time it might end up worst.

“Yunho!” Yoochun shouted to him with a panic look on his face “you don’t have much time…!”

Upon his words Yunho turn to look at his bride to be and notices jaejoong’s skin has become pale. The look on his face was of pain. It’s as if the every life in him was fading fast. To take his dragon form meant he had to use full power, in other words…he is using the life he had given jaejoong. At this rate he had to make a choice, risk losing jaejoong or killing the people in front of him.

“Go…” Yoochun spoke “take him and go…!”

Yunho nodded his head as he lower his large dragon head down toward a weaken jaejoong who continued to felt the tightening in his chest. It was hard to breathe as he begins to gasp and moan in silent pain. Yunho didn’t even spoke a word as jaejoong understood his intention. He reached out his hand and places it upon Yunho’s head and felt the rough and beautiful dragon skin. Jaejoong smiled at Yunho and nodded his head. Changmin knew exactly where this was going

“Jaejoong ah!!” changmin shouted desperately

Upon his name jaejoong turns to changmin and smiles softly with a hint of sadness. Changmin was making an expression as if to say ‘Don’t go’. Jaejoong however broke the gaze with changmin and climb onto Yunho’s arm before getting onto his back.

“Don’t…DON’T LET THEM ESCAPE YOU FOOLS!!! CAPTURE THEM!!!” the grandfather shouted

Everyone tried to approach Yunho who only glared at them before flapping his large wings. The gust of winds sends everyone flying back making it impossible for anyone to come near. Those who were able to get close were blocked by fire as the dragon of fury stood in their path. Yunho begin to ascend to the sky as the grandfather begins to panic. He was instructing everyone to stop Yunho and get back the dragon bride. But no matter what they do, they couldn’t get close enough. Feeling like he’s going to lose his only chance at immortality, the grandfather ends up falling off of his wheelchair and gaze at Yunho in shock as the deep blue dragon flew into the sky with his bride and disappear from sight. After fighting off a few of the people in black, Yoochun also took his leave. The place became quiet and still as if time had stopped. Everything that took place felted like a dream.

“Grandpa…” spoke changmin softly as he got on his knee to aid his grandfather

“I can’t believe it…it…slipped out of my hand…I…was so close…I…almost had it…” the grandfather spoke like someone who have lost his mind

“Let’s stop this grandpa…we will find other way to help you…”

His grandfather didn’t answer as Changmin noticed the unusual movement “grandpa?”

He turns his grandfather over and notices his painful expression as he gripped onto his chest tightly “GRANDPA!!!!”

Yunho flew through the air and could feel jaejoong’s life force weakening as it begin to fade slowly. Jaejoong could still feel the pain in his chest as it became harder to breathe. He was still panting and gasping for air while gripping onto his chest. Yunho begin to change his form once more as the large dragon form disappear. He returns to his human form except for the two large wings that kept them in the air. He held jaejoong in his arm before descending to an open space below. He concluded that they had flown far enough to be safe. Changmin’s grandfather will not be able to catch up to them. The minute his feet touched the ground he ends up losing his strength as he falls to his knee but was careful not to drop jaejoong. Yunho carefully place jaejoong onto the ground as he groans painfully. He looks at his chest and the sword wound is still there. The bleeding has not stopped as his body return to its weakening state.

Jaejoong on the other hand could feel the pain slowly disappearing as he was able to breathe normally again. It was as if the life in him has return bit by bit. Even though he felt weak, he didn’t feel like he was going to faint. The symbol on his chest that was glowing had also stopped. While he was still trying to register everything that had happen, he felt Yunho touched his shoulder.

“Yunho?”

Without any response Yunho’s body weight fell forward upon jaejoong “Yah Yunho!”

Jaejoong touched him and felt something wet upon his hand. When he looks at it he could see the crimson redness under the moonlight. He quickly turns Yunho over and laid him on his back before looking at the flesh wound. He could tell Yunho was bleeding a lot. To change into a dragon and flying in the air to get them out of there must have taken a heavy toll upon Yunho’s body. Jaejoong found himself panicking unsure of what to do. Seeing so much blood turns his mind blank as his hand started to shake. He removed Yunho’s shirt and was horrify to see such a large wound.

“What to do?! What do I do?!” jaejoong wondered to himself as he look around but only see nothing but trees.

From the look of it Yunho had taken them to a forest on the outskirt of the city. Getting him to an actual doctor was impossible. At this moment he noticed a lake not too far away. He remembers Yunho telling him once that he could use water to heal his wounds. Without waiting any longer, Jaejoong tried to get Yunho to stand however it proves to be quite hard.

“Please work with me Yunho! Get on your feet! Try to walk!” shouted jaejoong frantically

Even though Yunho was still conscious, he would barely move his body or even support his own weight. Jaejoong managed to pull Yunho’s body over his back before struggling to get them both to the lake. Carrying Yunho there was hard as he too was weak. He felt like he didn’t have any more strength left in his body. Supporting his own body was already hard enough; to have to also support Yunho’s body and walk a few feet to get to the lake was a challenge. Just after taking a few steps, Jaejoong nearly fall over due to his leg becoming weak however he wasn’t going to just let Yunho die. As he carried Yunho on his back he could feel the back of his shirt become wet possibly from the blood. He knew time is running out, he will have to get Yunho to the lake fast.

“Hang in there Yunho…I’ll get you to the water soon…so don’t you dare die…I did not go through all that trouble for you to die at the end you hear me” jaejoong spoke

Yunho on the other hand was slipping in and out of consciousness as his vision started to get blurry. He could feel his eye lid become heavy.

“You are a dragon…dragons are supposed to be strong and powerful…they aren’t supposed to die so easily from a simple sword wound….” Said jaejoong as he pushed forward “….after my parent died during that storm at sea I was found and taken to an orphanage…I spent most of my life there…the first couple of years I could barely remember anything about my life…even my name was forgotten…I didn’t even speak…I kept to myself…I was a target for bully both by the other kids and the adults…” spoke jaejoong in hope that his voice could keep Yunho awake “To me every day was a survival game…unsure what the next day will bring…I was treated poorly there…Without a voice…I was targeted by one of the male staff….he tried to act nice to me…he made me think he is the only one who can help me…at the end…he attempted to me…it was a terrifying ordeal…but it was an awakening call…if I continue to act this way…if I continue to allow myself to be treated this way…I’ll only become prey for others…so I started to fight…I regain my voice…regain most of my memories which made me even more determine to become stronger…when I was old enough I ran away from the orphanage and ended up on the street fighting to survive….that was the only way I know how to live my life……if I am not strong…I’ll be nothing…it was like all my anger, frustrations, uncertainties and fears combined together and ended up at my fist….that was when I meet Gummy….she changed me…she gave me a home…made me into her family…and then I meet changmin…he was an awkward and strange kid but he was kind always following me around trying his best to help me…I really thought that they were the only people I will ever need in my life…as long as I have them…then nothing else matters…the entire world can fall apart and I wouldn’t even care…”

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” Yunho finally spoke in a weaken voice

“I’m trying to say that that’s what I thought until you came along….You completely threw me into a life I wasn’t prepare for….the first impression of you was horrible as well…..you tried to kill me after all…”

Yunho didn’t anything as jaejoong continued “you trapped me in a cave in the middle of a huge cliff with no way to escape…you tried to break my arm not once but twice…you were cold and harsh toward me and even go as far as to push me off the cliff into the sea…at that moment I thought for sure I’ll kill you…and yet…when danger comes….you tried to protect me…you used your own body to shield me from the blaze…one after another you constantly fight to keep me safe…” jaejoong paused a bit before speaking “I…have never have anyone done that for me before…even if you are a dragon…you still put your life on the line for mine...It makes me think rather you are only doing it because I’m the dragon bride or if you are doing it because you do care enough about me as a person…”

Yunho didn’t say anything as jaejoong felt a sting upon his heart but none the less he continued forward.

“Rather you do care or not…doesn’t matter…what matter is that you and I are connected…we are bond by a heart…I can no longer run away from that fact nor could I continue to deny that you aren’t a real dragon…You are real…dragons are real…I’m really a dragon bride and my heart consist of a human and a dragon part….I’ll become a target and my only way of staying alive is by staying at your side…as much as I hate depending on others…I have no choice but to stand next to you because I am not ready to die yet…as long as I am alive you still have a duty to protect me….so…don’t you die without my permission…”

Suddenly jaejoong’s leg give in as they both falls to the ground just feet shy of the lake. Jaejoong tried to stand up but his body no longer could move. His leg has completely given up as his felt his body become weaker and weaker. By having Yunho use the life force in his body to take the dragon form, it had exhausted his body. Yunho lay right next to him with his eyes closed as his breathing became softer and weaker. Jaejoong laid there and look at Yunho’s face as his own vision was starting to fail him. The minute his eyes closed everything became quiet. The only sound that could be heard was the whispering of the forest as the wind blew pass causing the leaves to sway back and forth.

*Flash back*

“Why?! why did you do this?!” a distraught Yunho asked as he is surrounded by a group of hunters

Standing in front of him is a beautiful woman with a bitter expression “Did you think I want to do this?”

“Then tell me why?!”

“because you tore my heart apart!!” the woman snapped as she fought back tears “I loved you…I thought we can be together…you made me believe that you think the same as well…and yet at the end you rejected me…you rejected the idea of me becoming your bride….you broke my heart!”

“So because of that you decided to trick me?!”

“Love can make people do ridiculous thing Yunho…you have yet to understand the pain of not having the person you love stand at your side…the pain of being rejected…”

“Boa….”

“Enough!” Boa spoke “It was fun Yunho…I was happy to be with you…you made my day full of light and excitement…but all of that has ended….we can’t go back to how it is anymore…”

“Please Boa…I’m begging you…don’t do this…let’s just talk about this!”

Bao refuse to as she shook her head “No…I won’t talk….this is the end…”

Tears begin to fall from her eyes as she quickly turns around. With that being said Bao begin to walk away.

“BOA!!”

She ignored him as she walked into the group of hunters before her and disappear from sight.

*End of flash back*

Yunho slowly open his eyes and looked at jaejoong’s face. He felt his chest tighten as he reached over and pulled jaejoong closer.

“I was careless…I lost the person I loved the most…I thought what I was doing will save her…but that only drove her away from me…I can’t….make the same mistake…” thought Yunho as he closed his eyes

His body suddenly started to glow as the lake before them begin to move before it rose into the air. The water floated toward them before wrapping itself around them like a blanket before lifting them off of the ground. It placed Yunho and jaejoong into its body as the entire lake started to light up filling the forest with a beautiful blue light. Upon the coldness of the water touching his skin, jaejoong finally started to open his eyes once again and came face to face with Yunho. They both stare at each other as if they have finally really connected both at the heart and the mind. Yunho pulled jaejoong closer toward him before locking their lips. Jaejoong didn’t struggle but instead allows himself to be embrace before closing his eyes once more listening to the sound of their bonded heart beats before darkness took over.

As the night turn into daylight, Changmin sat in the waiting room of the hospital with a blank expression upon his face. It’s as if his entire world has fallen apart. Everything he had loved was slowly being taken from him. His peace, his safe heavens were vanishing before his eyes as the ground he stood on were crumbling.

*Flash back*

“Will my grandfather be okay?!” a panicked changmin asked the doctor

“Your grandfather suffered from a and at the same time his heart is failing…usually a heart surgery will be an option…”

“then do it!! What are you waiting for?!” changmin shouted

The doctor only sigh “that option is impossible for him…”

“why?!”

“Because of his age…even if we were to go through with the procedure…it won’t do anything because the rest of his body is already failing…”

Changmin’s expression changed in disbelief “what…what are you saying then…? Are you… are you telling me there isn’t anything you can do?”

The doctor shook his head and placed his hand upon changmin’s shoulder “I’m sorry…there isn’t anything else that can be done…”

*End of flash back*

Changmin had exited the waiting room as he walked down the hallway toward the room his grandfather laid. Upon opening the door he could hear the sound of multiple machines keeping his grandfather alive. There wasn’t anyone else inside as he enters and close the door behind him. He walks toward his grandfather’s bed and pulls aside the curtain. Upon seeing his grandfather laid there in the bed with all kind of machines hooked to him make his heart drop. He turns his gaze toward the monitor and notice how weak his grandfather’s heart has become. He could only stood there and look at the old man before him with a bitter and sorrowful expression. Changmin had planned to go against his grandfather; he had planned to use what his grandfather will give him against the shim family. And yet seeing his grandfather laid here in his death bed pains him. It made him want to cry out in tears feeling the emptiness and the fear of being left alone.

The door to the room open as footsteps echoed into the room however changmin made no movement to turn to see who had enter.

“Changmin ah” came Junsu’s voice

“Am I being punished? Did I do something to deserve this?” changmin asked in a sadden voice “all my life I have done nothing but good…I believed in karma…I believed that one person must be good for good things to come to him…and yet why is this happening to me? My parents didn’t care for me…even right now reaching them to report grandfather’s health was impossible…and then there is jaejoong who I felt like he too is parting from me and now grandfather…it’s as if I was born into this world not to have anyone stand by my side…”

Junsu can’t help but feel sad for changmin. He wasn’t sure if anything he says will do any good. In his view his little brother looked so broken both physically and mentally.

“You …also hated me too right?...you didn’t even want me as your little brother…you despised me because of how you were treated…”

“that’s true…I did hated you…however that was when I was still a child wanting the attention you were given…but I don’t hate you anymore changmin ah…I want us to start over…start fresh…I want to be the proper older brother to you…that has always been my greatest regret…”

Changmin was quiet before he spoke “Then…as an older brother…tell me…how to I get rid of this pain…how can I keep the people I love at my side without losing them?”

“Changmin ah…”

“forget it…you don’t have to answer” changmin cut him off before turning around and walked toward the door

“Wait changmin ah…”

“please…please just let me be alone for a bit…” changmin spoke like a broken man “watch over grandfather for me…”

With that being said he exited the room leaving Junsu alone with his grandfather. Junsu turn to look at the sleeping old man with deep hatred.

“This is all your fault…you could have forgotten everything…you could have just let things be…but you wanted the heart of the dragon bride…forcing changmin into this mess…you were making him choose between you or his best friend whom he love dearly…at the end all you did was torn your favorite grandson apart….” Spoke Junsu “are you happy with the result you have created you old crazy man?”

A few days passed without any trouble as the news was flooded with the sighting of a dragon like beast. All kind of people was interview but no one could really say for sure if what they saw really was real. A few theorists were brought onto the news to voice their opinion but even they weren’t sure if such dragon could exist in this time and era. This leaves many with questions that have no answer. Even the government isn’t sure how to respond to the public except to make everything seem like it was fake. Even the police who was investigating the terrifying sighting concluded that it was just a group of film maker filming a movie using holograms. The public seem to have accepted this truth but many still speculate that that isn’t the truth. Somewhere out there dragons still exist and they have awakened from their long slumber.

Jaejoong who was sleeping soundless begin to open his eyes and the first thing he saw was the old wooden roof. The sound of rain fall could be heard outside as droplets of rain could be heard inside dropping from the rooftop through the little holes. Once his vision cleared, he sat up and tried to remember exactly what happen. That was when he also notices the long jacket that has shielded him from the cold. He could still see traces of blood stain upon the jacket. He started to look around the room and concluded that he is inside a little run down cottage where it has been abandon. The woods were beginning to fall apart as small to large holes could be seen on the walls. Jaejoong removed the jacket before standing up but nearly lost his balance before managing to stand on his two feet once again. Toward the middle of the broken down cottage is a little fire that was made to warm up the place. He walked toward the door and with just a simple push the door opens with a loud creak. He looked at the darken sky filled with thick rain clouds. He then lowers his gaze and paused upon seeing Yunho standing in the pouring rain just a few feet away. From the look of it he seems to be enjoying the rain touching his body. He wasn’t bothered by the fact that his body has been drenched from head to toe. Jaejoong look at Yunho’s back where the sword wound was and to his surprise it was no longer there. The sword had torn the shirt revealing the skin underneath and there wasn’t any trace of that skin ever been torn by the blade of a sword.

Jaejoong didn’t make a sound nor did he spoke a word. He only stood there and watched the dragon before him with curiosity and amusement. Feeling like someone was looking at him, Yunho finally turn around and spotted his bride to be at the door way gazing at him.

“You shouldn’t be up and walking about…” spoke Yunho as he walked toward jaejoong

“I’m fine…how about you?”

“I’m good…the lake was pure and was able to help heal my wounds…it was thanks to you and your effort…I am indebted to you jaejoong”

Jaejoong shook his head “you are not indebted to me…I was returning a favor…”

Yunho lower his gaze a bit guilty remembering what took place. If he had continued being in his dragon form a little longer, jaejoong would have died. It was because of Yoochun that Yunho stopped in time and got them out of there safely. But even so, to use that much energy from jaejoong wasn’t safe. It had put a lot of strain upon that slender body and caused him to sleep for days.

“It wasn’t your fault…” jaejoong spoke understanding what that expression from Yunho meant “I allow you to do what you did…if you hadn’t taken that form, we both would have died…”

“Even so…I should have known better…”

Jaejoong sigh in frustration “for goodness sake…what happen to that cold hearted dragon that would glare at me and twist my arm around without as much as a hesitation...”

“That was before…things right now have changed…”

“How so…?”

Yunho walked pass jaejoong and back to the little fire as he put some more woods into the flame “The darkness in your heart has disappear…your desire to do harm has vanished…you changed…so I changed as well…”

“eehhh…does that mean I’m going to be like changmin?” jaejoong asked as if that will be a bad thing to happen.

Yunho only glanced at jaejoong upon the mention of changmin’s name “its best you forget him…”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes “here we go again…how many time will you warn me about him? I have heard you say it so many time that I can’t even push it aside anymore…”

Yunho stood up and slightly turn to face jaejoong with a serious look upon his face.

“Going forward…don’t even mention his name in front of me again” Yunho spoke a bit irritated

“It was his grandfather who did wrong…everything was his grandfather’s fault and his plan…changmin is just an innocent victim who got pulled into the mess…”

“For someone who consider himself strong and smart…you can be quite dumb…”

“Oi…don’t go insulting me now…you don’t want to see the hellish wrath of your bride do you?” Grin jaejoong

“I don’t care if he has his hand in on it or not…I don’t want you going near any one from that family…I have to protect you jaejoong…and keeping you away from possible harmful people is part of my duty…”

Jaejoong couldn’t help but smirk at Yunho thinking how a typical woman would have squeal in excitement upon hearing such things from a handsome man.

“You worry too much…I’m not weak…”

“yes you aren’t weak…you are strong…you can hold your ground against others…I have seen it…but even so I can’t let my guard down…I came this close to losing you…I can’t have that happen again” Spoke Yunho as he remember seeing jaejoong laid on that stone table as the blade rise above him ready to pierce him and rip out the beating heart from his body “I thought I was going to go crazy…even my own heart almost stopped upon the thought of losing you….”

Upon hearing this jaejoong felt bad. In fact he felt his heart skip a beat as his body started to feel hot.

“What’s wrong? Your face sudden got red?” Yunho asked

Jaejoong quickly clear his throat as he looks away “It’s…it’s nothing…just…just the fire is a bit hot…”

“Really? In that case I’ll tone it down” spoke Yunho

Jaejoong look at the pouring rain as silence filled the air. Only the sound of rain fall echoed into his ear giving him a peace of mind. He can’t help but wonder what they will do from this point onward. Even though Yunho forbid him from having anything to do with changmin, he can’t help but wonder about him. Thinking back to a few days ago when Yunho took him and left, the expression on changmin’s face remained at the back of his mind. He felted like he had done something horrible to changmin…almost like abandoning him.

“Neh Yunho…” jaejoong spoke “this legend about the dragon bride’s heart can grant immortality…just how true is it?”

“It’s true…”

Jaejoong paused as he was hoping it might not be true

“However…only one heart could grant such thing…”

Jaejoong turn to face Yunho “really?”

“When a dragon and a bride become connected both in body, mind and heart and if they are true to one another…a specific heart will be created…we dragon call it a golden heart…that is the only one that can truly grant immortality…”

“A golden heart huh? That means I might not have it right?” jaejoong asked

Yunho was quiet, he neither confirm it nor deny it

“How often does a golden heart appear?” jaejoong asked

“Not often…it’s rare, maybe one in a few centuries….”

“It’s that rare huh…? Have you ever seen a bride with a golden heart?”

Once again Yunho was quiet as the sound of fire flickering filled the air “I have…once…”

“Really?! What happen?”

“She died….just a few days short of her wedding”

Jaejoong paused as he lower his gaze. Yunho put on his jacket before heading toward the door “I’ll go find you something to eat…please stay here and don’t wonder off on your own…next time I will tie your feet together…”

Yunho walked into the pouring rain with a bitter expression on his face. He couldn’t forget that day, the day the bride lost her golden heart and the endless stream of tears from the dragon holding onto his bride’s lifeless body. He couldn’t forget the scream of pain and sadness that filled his little ear.

Meanwhile back at the city, news has spread to other branches of the Shim family. With the head master of the shim bloodline in a coma, others have begun to assemble hoping to obtain the dragon bride’s heart. In one particular household toward the west side of Seoul, an older man possibly in his late 50’s sat drinking his cup of tea. The sound of rain falls echoed into the quiet room as the only light is from the lamp stand at the corner. A knock came upon the door as a young man entered before bowing to the older man.

“How is everything?” he asked

“Everything is going according to plan…the old man is in a coma…he will never be able to wake up again…”

“And the grandson?”

“He is currently in no state to continue the hunt…in fact his view is different from his grandfather…most likely he will not act…”

The older man smiled widely “good…with the old man out…it has become a race to see who can obtain the heart and govern the world…”

“Is there anything else you will like me to do?”

“No…continue to perform your task…stay at his side…act as if you are on his side…maybe in the future we might have a use for this grandson of his…”

Lightening flashed in the sky as more lights are brought into the room filling the shadows. It also brought to light the identity of the young man as none other than YongHwa.

In the second branch household toward the east of Seoul is another older man possible in his early 30s standing in front of the large window gazing out into the city before him. An excited smile could be seen upon his face as he thought about the possible future.

“To think that old man has been hiding this from us for so long…he got what he deserve” the man spoke with spite toward changmin’s grandfather “the legend has come to life…the myth of immortality has become a reality…I’m probably not the only one who think of this…for sure the other branches will start to act as well…everyone will want immortality…that have always been a goal of mankind…”

“What about you? What is it that you want?” a female voice ring into the room as she sat on the couch in the room.

“What I want?” the older man paused before smiling “is an apocalypse…the end of this world…the rebirth of a new world…” he spoke with excitement “…what I truly want isn’t the bride but the blue dragon… and you will help me achieve that goal right? After all….the only human in history to have ever consumed a golden heart is you and you have a deep connection to him as well Boa….”

Lightening flashed into the room revealing the beautiful woman in the room who smiled upon the thought of being reunited with the person she still holds dear to her heart.