Mayday

Markjin one shots

A/N

I'm sorry that the word count for this one is almost 6000 I just found myself writing and when I finally realised it I loved this story too much to change it. I really like how it turned out, and I hope you do too. It reads quicker than you think. Author out.

~

I want you
To find me
And save me

~
Jinyoung didn't need someone to save him. He would always be just fine on his own. 

He got shoved into the lockers as he made his way down the hallway. Their faces he didn't recognize but their words were oh so familiar. Nerd, dweeb, weirdo, , he's heard it all. He sighed.

He had never really known where this hatred came from. He had never done anyone wrong. Okay, maybe he shouldn't have gotten in so many fights, but further than that he was okay. Just a little rude, and sarcastic. He never asked to be liked. Maybe he was just an easy target. No scratch that, he was definitely an easy target. He didn't respond, didn't stand up for himself. Not anymore. He would be fine. Like always. He was fine.

Just fine.

He looked up and saw people looking after him as he went, silently whispering the next rumour about him. They didn't know a thing and there were times that he could laugh at their ignorance. There were also times he wanted to burst into tears and never stop crying. But he wouldn't cry anymore, not anymore.

He was relieved when he at last made it outside. He felt like he could finally breathe again and inhaled deeply. Of course this wasn't completely true. They would sometimes follow him all the way to his apartment. Deep down he hoped they would leave him be every single day, but to be honest, he had gotten used to it by now.

Not that that was a good thing.

He walked as quickly as he could but as usual he wasn't able to avoid them. They came up behind him and violently pushed him into a wall. Their faces were familiar even though he had never known their names. Just another one. He would stumble home after this and just collapse on his bed and hope to never wake up again.

The first hit landed on his nose, the second on his stomach. For what he was used to these were weak punches, but he didn't have to worry, they were just warming up. He closed his eyes and just waited for the next hit to come, maybe on his face, his shoulder, his stomach, oh they liked his stomach. But it never came. Suddenly he heard a cry of pain, that wasn't familiar to him. His eyes shot open.

What he saw shocked him even more. Another boy, that he didn't recognize emmidiately, was fighting off the two guys that had been attacking him at first. He saw a flash of bright red hair and a pretty pair of eyes before the stranger took a hit to the face. 

Mark.

He had heard of him, he went to his school. The new kid, the person that didn't know yet that he didn't even have to bother helping Jinyoung. It was of no use. If it wasn't for the situation, he would say Mark was good looking, but at the moment all Mark was was getting beaten up. He watched as Mark took another few hits and somewhere deep down he wished he could help, but he actually didn't really care.  

He was suprised that Mark managed to hit his attackers a few times too. His blows weren't with a lot of force but with such precision that the two guys finally gave up and ran off. Mark collapsed on the floor.

"Why did you do that, I didn't need help" he said coldly getting closer to the guy only to see Mark was out cold. He sighed. He wanted to, but he couldn't leave him here. He got closer and lifted Mark. The fact that he never fought back had nothing to do with his ability to fight, he just couldn't be bothered. Luckily his place was close by.
~
He dropped Mark on his bed without caring about being careful. He examined Mark's face to see it was full of bruises already. He sighed. First Mark had tried to save him, and now he even had to take care of this strange human being. He looked for a cloth and some water and came back to clean the biggest cuts Mark had. 

He couldn't do anything about the upcoming bruises and the smaller cuts would go away quickly. But he had one big cut on his arm, about which Jinyoung wondered how he'd even got it, and another one on his stomach. Sometime during the cleaning of his wounds Mark had awoken. Jinyoung had quickly looked up and then gone back to cleaning his cuts.

"You're and idiot" he deadpanned.

"Nice to meet you too" Mark growled out.

"What were you thinking" he said.

"What were you thinking, letting them beat you up like that" Mark asked.

"I'm used to it, I'll be fine" He said not even looking at Mark "You on the other hand" he said. Mark whimpered again as he went over a rather large cut.

"Used to it, how is that a good thing" mark choked out. He didn't answer. He finished cleaning the last of the major cuts and threw away the cloth. He looked down at Mark and almost choked seeing how beautiful Mark actually was, even with all the bruises on his face.

"You should be fine now, that's all I can do" he said.

"I'm Mark" he said sitting up. No 'thank you', no 'are you okay?', of course not. Why would he even bother. He wondered why he still had that much faith in people.

"I know" he answered. He wasn't going to try if Mark wasn't either.

"You're Jinyoung right" Mark asked.

"I know" he repeated getting up from the bed "can you walk" he asked. Mark looked at him as if to say 'of course I can walk,' but Jinyoung wasn't so sure of that. Mark got up and immediately flinched from the pain.

It wasn't so much his legs, but more the cuts on his stomach that made it hard to move.

"You can't" Jinyoung concluded coldly.

"Listen I've got myself beaten up, I'll get myself to the living room" he said stubbornly. Jinyoung raised his hands in surrender.

"Suit yourself" he said. Mark stumbled towards the door. He heard him loudly making his way through the apartment. He laughed at his stubbornness. He had got himself beaten up, that was for sure. What an idiot. 

He quickly followed him and could just see him collapsing on a chair with a loud groan. He raised his eyebrows at him.

"Alright fine, you win" Mark said. Jinyoung's eyes wandered to the clock, it was around diner time, or in other words, time for Mark to go home.

"You should go home" he said coldly.

"I can barely walk" Mark exclaimed.

"Oh now all of a sudden you can barely walk" Jinyoung said sarcastically "do you live far away" he decided to ask.

"Not really" Mark said.

"Then I'll walk you home if it's that necessary" he gave in. He didn't want anything to do with Mark, so the quicker he was gone the better. Mark looked at him.

"Fine" he said dragging himself from the chair. He stumbled over to Jinyoung and Jinyoung lightly put an arm around him to stabilize him. Mark leaned on him heavily.

"What, do you want me to carry you too" he asked rudely. Mark just shot him a glance. They stumbled out of Jinyoung's apartment and with a lot of effort finally reached Mark's home.

"You live with your parents" Jinyoung stated.

"You don't" Mark asnwered. Jinyoung walked him to the door.

"See you never" he said and he immediately turned around and walked away before Mark could say anything. Mark was a fool, he didn't need anyone, he was fine and he didn't need Mark's help. He got himself home and prepared a sad meal or ramen. When he was finished he dropped himself on his bed and fell asleep without even thinking about his homework.
~
He woke up around 4, like always, and decided to finish his homework, like always. He had frequent nightmares, and if he didn't he would still wake up at around 4 am. When it was time to go he decided to skip breakfast and just got dressed and walked out. Outside Mark was, apparently, waiting for him. He grimaced.

"What are you doing here" he growled out not even bothering to say good morning.

"I haven't thanked you for yesterday" Mark said, but Jinyoung could see that wasn't everything.

"And" he asked annoyed.

"And, as we live so close together, I thought we could walk to school together" Mark said.

"I don't need your help" he growled out "and even if I did, you wouldn't want to be seen with me" he continued. He turned around and started walking. Mark quickly caught up with him and just kept in pace next to him. He was suprised Mark could even walk properly. He looked at him with an expression that could kill, but Mark didn't notice it.

When they arrived at school he braced himself for another trip of humiliation. When he walked in he expected the usual whispers and little things being thrown at him, but the entire hallway went quiet. He made his way through without hearing a single insult, without a single thing being thrown at him. People followed them with big eyes. Mark looked at him and smiled a little, he just frowned even more in response.

He got to his class without saying anything to Mark. He didn't care about the guy, he didn't understand him either. He had literally got himself beaten up for him. Weirdo.

At lunch he dropped himself down at his usual table. After a while someone dropped himself opposite of him. He looked up from his food to see Mark. He almost groaned.

"What are you doing" he said.

"Eating" Mark said simply.

"How many times do I have to make it clear to you that I don't want your help" he growled.

"I don't intend to help you in any way, I just want to eat" he simply stated. Jinyoung almost punched him then and there. He wasn't used to people acting nice, if you could even call this nice, but still it was nicer then what he was used to. He looked back at his food.

"Look, you're not the only tough guy here. I don't mean bad in any way, so don't growl at me so much" Mark remarked. Jinyoung looked up, annoyance written all over his face.

"I don't care how you mean it, I don't want it either way" Jinyoung said.

"What is your problem with people" Mark asked calm as ever.

"They'll just let you down anyway" Jinyoung spit out. Mark looked up at him.

"Ever gave them a chance" he asked sincerely. Jinyoung got up in a rush. 

"I'm done explaining myself to you" he said threateningly and left as quick as he could. When he got to the hallway he punched a locker. Why wouldn't people just leave him the alone. 

It had started when his parents had died in a car accident. People had pittied him and tried to support him. Tried. But they all just thought he was sad and lonely. He wasn't and he didn't want their judgment and most of all their compassion. He just wanted them to leave him alone. They would just ask questions and try to fix him. But he didn't need fixing. He rushed out of school. Missing a couple of classes wouldn't matter anyway.

He went to the one place he always went to calm down. His parents grave. Maybe a little strange, but it was the only place he could feel at peace. He sat down in front of the grave.

"Hi" he said softly, his tone completely different from his usual one.

"How are you guys. I'm sorry for skipping class again" he burried his face in his hands. It was a grave, and it would always just be a grave. A carrier of what had once been full of live. Just like his own body. He continued talking a little before eventually leaving, not at all noticing the figure watching him from a distance.
~
The next morning Mark was waiting for him again.

"Go away" he told him. Mark just stayed silent and kept walking next to him.

When he got inside the school building people again didn't insult him, didn't push him, didn't throw things at him. They just avoided his eyes. He couldn't understand why people suddenly acted this way. He heard them whispering behind him. The whispering would probably never stop.

At lunch he decided to go to the library to avoid Mark. But still Mark dropped himself at the table Jinyoung was studying. He tried to keep his grades up as much as possible. It was the least he could do to make his parents proud.

"What" he asked annoyed. Mark smiled at him innocently.

"I'm never going to be able to get rid of you am I" he asked.

"Nope" Mark said still with the innocent smile on his face. He sighed and just returned to his studies.

"Never thought I'd see you studying" Mark said. Jinyoung just grumbled.

"Some people do want to get somewhere in life" he said. Mark chuckled. Then he grabbed a book too and they studied in silence.
~
The next morning Mark was there again. He had waited longer then usual before leaving, but still Mark had waited for him. He sighed. He really wasn't going to get rid of him.

"Morning" he mumbled. Mark looked up in shock and then smiled.

"Someone's in a good mood" he remarked. Jinyoung raised his eyebrows at him.

"Good morning to you too" Mark said with a chuckle.

"I never said it was a good morning" Jinyoung snapped back. Mark chuckled again.

"Okay" he just answered while putting his hands in his pockets.

Lunch was again spent with Mark. He had gone to the school's rooftop hoping that Mark wouldn't even bother going there as it wasn't actually allowed. But there he was, present as ever. He smiled at him a little but Jinyoung didn't smile back. He had gotten used to Mark's presence a little, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he had. It calmed him a little.

They just stared over the city and ate their lunch. When it was time to go back to class they did this in silence and just went their respective ways.

That afternoon Mark was waiting for him outside, supposedly, to walk him home.

"You really don't give up do you" Jinyoung said but suprisingly not as annoyed as usual.

"Not really" Mark said with a smile. Jinyoung unconsciously smiled a little too. Immediately after he noticed it he straightened his face again, but Mark had seen.

"Was that a smile" he asked teasingly.

"No" he said walking away "shut up" he continued, Mark just followed him 
~
This continued for the entire week. On Friday Jinyoung realised that he didn't want the weekend to come because it meant he wouldn't see Mark. Which was strange because he was supposed to hate Mark. But Mark never asked anything, he stayed calm, and didn't seem to judge Jinyoung. Mark was…. Pretty okay.

On Saturday evening his phone suddenly rang. He had no idea who could possibly call him as no one really had his phone number, and even he didn't know why he still had a phone anymore. He picked up uncertain.

"Yes" he said.

"You really don't know how to pick up a phone, do you" he heard a familiar voice say. He almost had the urge to chuckle, but stopped himself in time.

"How did you even get my phone number" he asked annoyed as ever.

"I have my ways" Mark said mysteriously.

"Your ways" Jinyoung repeated. He faintly heard Mark hum. It stayed silent for a couple of seconds

"Oh right, I was calling because I'm home alone and I want to get food. Wanna come" Mark asked. Jinyoung hesitated. He hadn't been out if it wasn't necessary ever since his parents had died. He was contemplating what to do when suddenly Mark spoke again.

"Jinyoung-ah" he asked. He had come to calling Jinyoung like that and Jinyoung still made sure to tell him not to. "If you don't want to just say so" he said.

"Don't call me that" he said, he sighed "Alright I'll come" he gave in.

"Really, I'm suprised" Mark said amused.

"I know you're not" Jinyoung said as he could literally see Mark's smirk in front of him.

"Meet me in ten minutes at the park" he said "Jinyoung-ah" he quickly added. Before Jinyoung could say anything Mark had hung up. He sighed and threw his phone away. Mark was messing with his life more than he wanted to. And at the same time, he didn't really mind Mark that much.

He met Mark at the park and Mark took him to a simple ramen place.

"You could've eaten ramen at home all the same" Jinyoung stated.

"True, but this is more fun" Mark said while letting him in. They found a table and ordered. Jinyoung didn't know what to say while waiting for their food. It wasn't like he did this more often.

"Jinyoung-ah" Mark said.

"Don't call me that" Jinyoung said while sipping his drink.

"Yeah yeah" Mark said waving his hand as if to dismiss the comment "why didn't you fight back" he asked. Jinyoung knew what he was talking about.

"That's none of your business" Jinyoung snapped. He didn't trust Mark, Mark was not his friend, no one was. He wasn't going to let someone in. Mark just raised his eyebrows. He sighed. Mark didn't ask a lot, but maybe he wasn't going to give up on this.

"I just don't want to get into trouble. I want to at least keep my record a little clean" he said quietly.

"So you would fight back if it didn't affect your reccord" Mark asked sincerely. Jinyoung hesitated.

"I think so. What does it even matter" he asked.

"I was just curious" Mark said.

"Well don't be" he said but he couldn't hold back a little smile.
"Why did you stand up for me" he asked the question that had been bothering him lately. Mark stayed silent for a while.

"I just couldn't stand the bullying" he admitted. Jinyoung could see that that wasn't everything but he decided to leave it. Finally their food arrived and they started eating in silence. When they finished they ordered dessert because Mark just couldn't stop himself. Jinyoung chuckled a little and Mark smiled at him.

"Really" he asked, judging him hard.

"What? Dessert is the best thing there is" Mark said with an almost childish excitement.

"Right" he said sarcastically.

"I don't care what you think about me" Mark said. And Jinyoung really wouldn't want him to know that he found him pretty cute either, so he was fine with that. When they finally went home it was already dark outside. Jinyoung hated to admit it, but walking next to Mark made him feel a little safe. Mark as always walked him home.

"Thanks for coming" Mark said.

"You're welcome" Jinyoung said "I guess" he quickly added. He quickly went inside and closed the door. He dropped himself on his bed. Thoughts of Mark kept going trough his head. In a week Mark had silently slithered his way into Jinyoung's life, and he didn't really mind. Maybe they were friends, he wasn't really sure.
~
This went on for another week, but the next Monday Mark wasn't there. 

Jinyoung tried to tell himself that he didn't care, but he did, not even deep down. He actually cared. Not entirelly because it made him feel safe, but just because he genuinely enjoyed Mark's presence. 

At school people yelled after him again. He was pushed and laughed at, just like usually. With Mark there with him this hadn't happened and he wondered why. He didn't see Mark for the entire day. After school he didn't want to but his feet immediately led him towards Mark's house. When he rang the bell a nice looking lady opened the door.

Immediately a feeling of sadness washed over him. He hadn't thought about the possibility of Mark's parrents being home. His parrents.

"Can I help you" she asked kindly. He cleared his throat.

"Yes, I am here for Mark" he asked doubtful.

"Oh he's upstairs in bed, he's sick, do you want to see him" she asked. He was sick. Just sick. And Jinyoung couldn't even last a day without him. Just when he was about to decline the offer she had already pulled him inside. 

"Second door on the right" she told him while pushing him upstairs. He carefully opened the door in the hope Mark would be sleeping and he could just leave, but of course he wasn't.

"Jinyoung-ah" Mark asked. He peeked his head around the door and coughed awkwardly. Mark hadn't sounded hoarse and he didn't look sick either, his expression changed.

"You're not sick are you" he said barging in without a warning. He felt Mark's head, pulling away his hand immediately when he realised how close hey were. Mark wasn't hot, well in another way he was, but that was out of the question. He pressed a hand to Mark's stomach and Mark flinched.

"Who did this" he asked in a low voice.

"No one, nothing happened Jinyoung-ah" Mark said quietly.

"This is my fault" Jinyoung said. He actually cared a lot about Mark already and he hated seeing that Mark had been beaten up again.

"No it's not" Mark said and he pulled him down by his wrist to sit on the bed. Jinyoung slowly exhaled his anger.

"Why are you so fired up" Mark asked carefully.

"Because every time I get even a little close to anyone they get hurt. Why do you think I have no friends" he spit out.

"Hey, it's okay" Mark hushed him "You care about me" he asked carefully.

"I-I do okay" he said stuttering. Mark smiled and pulled him down again. They were lying side by side on Mark's bed.

"I saw you at the graveyard" Mark suddenly said. He shot up.

"You what" he asked his voice again dangerously low. Mark grabbed his hand and he calmed down a little.

"What happened to them" he asked. He hadn't told anyone ever since his parents died. He dropped himself down again. Maybe Mark was worth the jump in the deep. He was already standing on the edge, and maybe he just needed to go for it now. And so he jumped.

"We had a car accident. I was the only one that survived it" he said. Mark squeezed his hand.

"I'm sorry" Mark said. A little tear slipped from his eye. One single tear. He hadn't cried in years and Mark had him bawling in just two weeks. 

"Do you miss them" he asked. Jinyoung couldn't manage an answer so he just nodded. He realised Mark couldn't see him.

"Yes" he said quietly. Suddenly Mark pulled him into a hug. He was almost lying on top of him and it was quite awkward, but for a moment he felt safe and treasured. He hid his face in Mark's shoulder and a few more tears fell.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault" he said, his voice muffled in Mark's shoulder.

"No it's not Jinyoung-ah, how many times do I still have to tell you. I got beaten up because I went to look for the people that kept beating you up, and believe me, they left looking worse then I did" he said reassuringly. Jinyoung lifted his head.

"Why would you do that" he asked "that's really stupid" he said laughing a little.

"Because I care about you too, why did you think I did it the first time" Mark asked.

"You didn't know me" Jinyoung shot back.

"I had been watching you" he admitted.

"That's creepy" Jinyoung said. Mark hummed in agreement. Suddenly Mark's mom called out to them from downstairs to come and have diner.

"You can eat here if you want" Mark offered. Jinyoung stood up.

"I wouldn't want to bother you" he said. Mark got up too.

"I still need you to help me down the stairs so you can stay a little longer, no?" Mark asked sassily. He sighed. He threw an arm around Mark's waist and started walking him down the stairs. They got down and he guided Mark to the dining room.

"Ah, you can eat here if you want Jinyoung" Mark's mother said as they came in. He looked at Mark and he just smiled innocently. He had told his mother about him.

"Thank you" he said as he sat down. The diner was nice and Jinyoung for the first time in years, felt at home. When they finished he wanted to help cleaning up, but Mark's mother just waved him away. He looked at Mark. Mark pointed up. Right, he needed to get back up too. Jinyoung slung his arm around him again, a gesture that had become a little too easy. 

He dropped Mark back on the bed.

"What is it with you getting beaten up and me having to carry you upstairs" he asked a little of his old annoyance back in his voice.

"Maybe I just like it" Mark said mysteriously. Jinyoung made a face at him. He turned around to leave again.

"Jinyoung" Mark said, he turned back and nodded "if you want you can stay here, we'll just be sick tomorrow" Mark said. Jinyoung thought over the proposal. Two weeks ago he would have immediately laughed at Mark for even asking such a question, but now it seemed pretty nice. He wondered why Mark wanted him to stay.

"You can borrow clothes" Mark suggested.

"Alright, but just this once" Jinyoung gave in. Mark threw him a pair of clothes and gestured towards the bathroom for him to change. He quickly changed and inhaled deeply. The clothes were a little big and smelled like Mark, and for some reason that made him feel safe. He went back in and jumped on the bed. He heard Mark groan.

"Really" he asked knowing that Jinyoung did that on purpose "You really have no sense do you" Mark said rubbing his sore arm. Jinyoung laughed and made himself comfortable. It suprised him how comfortable he felt around Mark. Everything about Mark and him suprised him.

He had always thought he didn't need fixing, but deep down he did. Not on a physical level but on an emotional one. Mark had shown him that some people do care, and that not everyone was heartless. Without realising it, Mark had saved him from drowning in the dark hole that was his mind. He had saved him.

"Penny for your thoughts" Mark said. Jinyoung help up his hand "I don't actually have a penny Jinyoung" Mark said. 

"Then no answer" Jinyoung said.

"Pretty please" Mark said pouting a little and he looked too damn cute for Jinyoung to handle.

"I was just thinking about" he stopped not knowing how to continue.

"Yes" Mark ushered him.

"About how you've managed to change me in such a short period of time" he admitted "You just- saved me from heading to a pretty bad place, and I'm very thankful for that" he said.

"Did the Park Jinyoung just thank me" Mark said in mock disbelieve. Jinyoung slapped him with a pillow.

"Ow" Mark huffed out "I guess I deserved that" Mark said. Jinyoung dropped himself back down. Mark shuffled a little closer and threw an arm around Jinyoung.

"What are you doing" he said threatiningly.

"It's called cuddling, maybe you've heard of it" Mark said sarcastically. Jinyoung relaxed in Mark's embrace, this was nice, actually nice.

"I'll let it slip, but just this time" he said, but they both knew he didn't mean it.
~
The next day they stayed inside and ate and watched movies and basically did nothing. After this though they went back to their normal lifestyle. Mark would pick Jinyoung up in the morning, they would walk to school, they would have lunch, and then walk back home together.

Jinyoung stayed at Mark's home frequently and it almost became his second home. They would study together or just hang out, sometimes without even saying anything. He hadn't even gotten annoyed by Mark yet, he still enjoyed spending time with him, and it felt like every day he found out something new about him. He always managed to suprise him.

One day after school Mark had to go to martial arts practice and Jinyoung made his way back home alone. Suddenly he got pushed to the ground. His mind's first reaction was to panick as this hadn't happened in a while now. Then he realised he wasn't going to let them walk over him like that anymore. He was done with being the target of their anger outbursts. 

He got up and punched the first guy as hard as he could. He hit him straight on the nose and heard the sickening cracking of bone. The guy's eyes went big as he realised Jinyoung had finally fought back, and was stronger than he had thought. The guy immediately turned around and sped off. Without even having to touch the second guy he dissapeared too.

He dropped himself to the ground and watched the blood on his knuckles. It hadn't even hurt and that scared him a little. He had broken the guy's nose. Broken it. He exhaled. He was good at pretending to be cold and tough, but it was hard to actually be so. How did Mark do this. He got up and made his way back home.

His feet unconsciously made their way towards Mark's house instead. Maybe he wasn't back yet. Then he would return home. He pressed the doorbell his hand shaking. Mark opened the door, looking all good with a little sweat on his forehead from training. His eyes travelled down to Jinyoung's hands. He didn't say anything and just pulled him inside.

He dragged him upstairs towards the bathroom and started scrubbing his hands. Jinyoung's eyes stayed on Mark's face. Even the first time he had really seen him he had thought he was handsome, but now, knowing him better, he knew Mark was also beautiful on the inside. He was patient and calm, but he knew when to fight back, he was smart and funny and he made Jinyoung feel safe and treasured and… loved.

He loved him. In the 4 years his parents had been dead he hadn't been able to feel love, but Mark, he loved him. He didn't know how he knew, but he just…. Knew.

His eyes were focussed on Mark even after he was done cleaning his hands.

"I broke his nose" he said, but the shock was now gone. Mark had this effect on him of just calming him down and making everything right.

"You did" Mark said sounding a little proud. He smiled a little.

"Yeah I did" he said just now realising it. He chuckled a little "I did"

"Wanna stay over, now that you're here" Mark asked.

"If you feed me and love me" Jinyoung said in jokingly a high pitched voice.

"Deal" Mark said. They had diner together as Mark's mother wasn't home. It was still unbelievable how much he felt at home with Mark. He felt so much better now that he had someone with him, someone that actually understood him and didn't hate him. He laughed again, enjoyed the little things again.

They went back upstairs after they'd finished.

"Does the loving part start now" Mark asked seriously as he came a little closer and threw an arm around him.

"You do realise that was a joke right" Jinyoung said. He got a little nervous as Mark got closer. 

"Aha" Mark said as he pinned him to the wall. He inhaled deeply. 

"So you don't love me too" Mark asked in a low voice. Mark looked threatening but so good at the same time. A chill went down his spine.

"You just indirectly said you love me" Jinyoung managed to say with his usual flair.

"Not indirectly" Mark asnwered.

"You love me" he asked in a high voice. He clasped his hand over his mouth as he realised how his voice sounded.

"Maybe" he said leaning on his arms placed on  either side of Jinyoung's head.

"Why" he mumbled into his hand, he removed his hand from his mouth.

"I don't know, it just happened" Mark said. He bit his lip. "But i can come up with many reasons" he said coming even closer.

"If you want me to of course" Mark said all of a sudden and he backed off a little. He looked at him and scanned his face. He had already jumped once and now he could only dive deeper and hope there was some place to breathe under water. He took Mark's face with both of his hands and just kissed him.

He felt Mark throw his arm around him and pull him closer. He deepened the kiss and felt Mark's tongue against his lips. He slowly opened his mouth and Mark's tongue immediately came through. Eventually he had to pull back to catch his breath.

"You're beautiful, and funny and smart and kind, you have a great sense of humour-" Jinyoung shut Mark up with another small kiss.

"I love you too" he said. Mark smiled at him. 

"The Park Jinyoung is able to love" he said teasingly.

"Just say you love me back" he said smiling.

"I just did" Mark exclaimed.

"Indirectly" Jinyoung said sassily.

"or I'll break your nose" he said as threateningly as he could but still with a huge smile on his face.

"Alright, alright, I love you" Mark said fake scared while placing a peck on his nose.

"Yeah you better" he said.

"I thought you didn't like me" Mark asked.

"That was a while ago" Jinyoung defended.

"Oh" Mark said getting a little closer "was it" he placed another kiss on Jinyoung's lips.

"Just don't get yourself beaten up for me anymore" he said to Mark.

"I was really stupid doing that, wasn't I" Mark said while smiling.

"No" he said while shaking his head "You saved me" he finished with the brightest smile yet.