Truth or dare?

Markjin one shots

It all started with one little text. We still don't know why the text was sent. Maybe one of the people involved did something leading to the text being sent, maybe the person texting just thought it had been long enough now. Either way, it started with a text.
~
From: Leaderman
To: RayOfSunshine

                                     -Youngjae I need your help.
   
- With what hyung?
   Did something happen????

                                     -No no
                                      I need your help with Mark                                       and Jinyoung

- What about them?

                                    -….

- Oh ….
  What do you have in mind?

                                      -Okay, this is the plan.
~
Mark and Jinyoung were quietly studying in the library when suddenly Bambam and Youngjae came bursting in.

"Hey hyungs" Bambam said rather loudly, forgetting that they were in a library. Mark immediately motioned them to talk softer.

"Hey hyungs" Bambam repeated whispering this time.

"What's up" Mark asked seriously. It was quite the thing to see Bambam in a library.

"Well" Bambam started but Youngjae stopped him with a glance.

"As term is coming to an end we were thinking of having a sleepover" Youngjae announced.

"That's what you had to come storming in for" Jinyoung scolded.

"Yeah, don't we do that every year" Mark said.

"Yes because" Bambam said excitedly but Youngjae stopped him again with a hand.

"Jaebum actually managed to get permission to borrow his aunt's beach house for a night or two, so we're staying there" Youngjae explained.

"Man, I wanted to say that" Bambam said dissapointed. Youngjae just smiled at them.

"Okay" Mark's said hesitantly, not really knowing how to respond to the news.

"That sounds great guys. We're looking forward to it" Jinyoung filled the silence and smiled.

"Good, we'll let you know about it" Bambam said excitedly "I'm looking forward to it so much" he said while happily skipping out of the library. Youngjae followed with a last little knowing smile.

"They're acting strange" Mark remarked.

"Stranger than usual for sure" Jinyoung agreed.

"But it would be nice to go out for a few nights" Mark confessed.

"That's true" Jinyoung answered "but first we have to pass these exams" he said seriously. Mark made a face.

"I know" Jinyoung said while smiling.

"No you don't, at least you're good at history" Mark complained. Jinyoung chuckled.

"Need help" he asked. Mark nodded and he went back to explaining some 'very complicated' history phrases to him.

They were sitting at a table in the school's lunch room and Jackson was happily talking about how well he did on his maths exam.  

"Guess who passed his history exam" he suddenly heard someone saying behind him. He turned around to see Mark holding up a paper. He smiled brightly at him.

"Well done. I knew you could do it" he said. Mark smiled brightly and sat down next to him. He turned around just in time to see his friends exchange a look. He looked at Mark to see that he had also seen it and looked just as questioningly as he did.             

"What" Mark said.

"What?" Bambam asked.

"Why did you want us here" Jinyoung asked not to anyone in particular.

"Well" Jaebum started "I have managed to get permission to borrow my aunt's beach house for two nights, so I was thinking of having the sleepover to celebrate the end of the year there" he announced excitedly.

"Really" Jackson said excited "this is going to be great" he said.

"That's really cool hyung, when will we go" Yugyeom asked also excited. Mark and Jinyoung exchanged a look. They both felt like they were the last to be filled in about this, the whole conversation felt staged.

"This weekend" Jaebum said now also excited but he seemed to be genuinely excited.
~
Mark let himself into Jinyoung's room and collapsed on the bed.

"Mark" Jinyoung said scoldingly. Mark noticed he had dropped himself on a pile of clothing.

"You were packing" he remarked while lifting himself off of the clothes.

"Yes I was" Jinyoung said with a chuckle.

"It's just two nights" he said.

"Yeah yeah. But I knew I was going to have to 'pack' for you too" he said making quotation marks with his fingers. He now noticed the pile was also filled with clothing that seemed to belong to him. He smiled at Jinyoung.

"Sorry" he said.

"You don't mean that and I know it" Jinyoung answered him with a smile. Mark dropped himself again, now next to the pile of clothing.

"Are you looking forward to it" Jinyoung asked.

"Of course. It's what we do every year only a little different" he responded. They had this sort of tradition. Every year they would have a sleepover or a day out with all of them to celebrate the end of the year. Mark and Jinyoung had started it and slowly the rest had joined them.

"That's true" Jinyoung said but he didn't sound completely convinced.

"What's on your mind" he asked him. Jinyoung  sat down next to him on the bed.

"I don't know, they were just acting so… odd" he admitted.

"Yeah" he sighed out.

"We'll see" Jinyoung said. There were many reasons as to why their friends could be acting strange and they would probably soon find out anyway so why bother worrying about it now.
~
"Who wants to go swimming" Jackson exclaimed with a huge smile. Bambam happily complied and the two of them dissapeared into the direction of the sea. Jaebum and Youngjae chuckled.

"Did they even change" Yugyeom asked.

"They already wore their swimming trunks" Jinyoung explained with a chuckle. It was a sunny day and he could understand their excitement.

"Well let's get changed then" Yugyeom exclaimed now full of excitement too. He dissapeared into one the bedrooms and the rest decided to follow.

"Oh guys" Jaebum started "there are not enough room so you'll have to share" he explained. Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other. They were the closest out of all of them so they didn't think this would be a problem at first.

"Oh that's fine I have Mark's clothes anyway" Jinyoung said trying to hide the little awkwardness he still felt. He wasn't going to think of it now, it was just sharing a room, nothing more.

"Okay, see you in a bit" Youngjae said pulling Jaebum with him. The both of them made their way to one of the rooms left. And waiting for them there was something that was going to make it even harder. A double bed. One bed. For the two of them. Jinyoung acted as if he didn't care and dropped his bag on the bed. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, but now suddenly it all seemed really big.

He looked up at Mark who to his suprise looked just as uncertain and uncomfortable. He quickly went trough the bag and grabbed their clothes. He threw them to Mark who just managed to catch them.

"I'll change in the bathroom" Mark said quietly and left. He sighed. This was going to be harder then he thought. He quickly changed and when Mark came back they went to the beach in silence. The others were already there and Jinyoung chuckled at their weirdness. 

For some reason Bambam was buried beneath sand shaped like a mermaid's tail while laughing his head off. Jackson was sitting close to him shaping the sand. He could see Jaebum drifting in th sea like he was dead while Youngjae was splashing water on him trying to get him to react. Yugyeom was no where to be seen, probably buying ice cream already. Mark looked at him resembling his expression. They both laughed.

He and Mark decided to spread their towels next to those of the others and Jinyoung just dropped himself on it and closed his eyes.

"Hey can you help me with the suncream" Mark asked. He opened one eye and saw him holding a bottle of suncream and pointing at his back. He got up and took the bottle from him. He slowly started putting suncream on Mark's back. He was lucky Mark couldn't see him because he was blushing like a mad person. He had seen Mark shirtless before but this was a whole other level. And well, Mark just looked really good.

"Thanks" Mark said when he was done, taking the bottle back from Jinyoung. He gestured for Jinyoung to turn around and soon Jinyoung felt Mark's hands roam his back too. He felt his face heat up even more and ushered himself to calm down. When Mark was done he immediately dropped himself back on the towel.

"Aren't you coming with me" Mark asked pointing towards the sea. He shook his head. He wasn't really thinking of going swimming just yet. He liked swimming but he just needed to calm down first.

"Why not" Mark asked. He made a face. Suddenly Mark's face changed into a wicked grin. Jinyoung realized what he was thinking of.

"Oh no, don't you dare" he threatened but the grin didn't fade. Mark slowly approached him and then picked him up bridal stile without excuse.

"Put me down" he said feeling his face heat up again. He felt Mark's arms on his bare skin.

"Nope" Mark said popping the p.

"You're going to pay for this" Jinyoung said as theatingly as he could.

"I'm sure I am" he said and then he started walking towards the sea. Jinyoung struggled a little but not enough to free himself from Mark's grip. When they reached the sea Mark didn't immediately drop him like he had thought he would. He just kept walking. When the water almost touched Jinyoung Mark still didn't drop he he just dipped down with Jinyoung still in his arms. They came up, Mark still carrying Jinyoung. He laughed at the face Jinyoung made from the salt water.

"Don't laugh at me" Jinyoung said "put me down"

"Okay" Mark said while laughing and just dropped him. He came up immediately throwing Mark a glance the could have killed him. Mark's expression changed. Jinyoung launched himself forward, clinging to Mark's body trying to put him under water. Mark struggled to get free from Jinyoung's grip but he couldn't manage. They both burst out laughing when Mark came up spitting out a mouth full of water. 

Suddenly Jinyoung was grabbed from behind and his head was dipped into the water. He turned around to see a laughing Jaebum. He launched himself towards him and so the fight started. He didn't know how it happened but eventually they were all trying to tackle each other. Jackson and Bambam decided to team up and tackle everyone together. Yugyeom kept bursting out in laughter when he saw others flail down into the water but made sure to not get himself tackled.

Eventually they were all tired and made their way out of the water and dropped themselves on their towels.

"Let's get food" Jaebum suggested.

"I heard there is a great restaurant near the beach" Youngjae remarked.

"Let's go then" Bambam said. They got up and dressed and left for one of the many restaurants lining the beach. They found a spot and enjoyed their meal. They might have disturbed a few of the other guests with their loud conversations and jokes, but they were having fun. They decided to return to the beach house when they were finished.

"Hey can we start a campfire here" Yugyeom asked pointing at what seemed to be the remains of an old campfire. Jaebum scratched his nape.

"I don't see why not" he asnwered. So they got stuff together to start a campfire. Jackson put on some music and Jinyoung and Mark went out to get drinks and snacks. They all gathered around sharing some stories.

"Guys, want to play truth or dare" Bambam suggested.

"We know basically everything about each other" Youngjae said.

"So" Jackson said and suddenly Youngjae's expression changed.

"Alright I'll start" Jaebum said "Youngjae truth or dare" he asked.

"Truth" Youngjae answered.

"Playing safe are you" Jackson remarked.

"Uhm" Jaebum said "have you ever had a crush on anyone here" he asked with a teasing  smile. 

"Yes" Youngjae answered almost immediately without even blushing the slightest. Then he smiled a little "still do" he said mysteriously.

"Alright, Bambam truth or dare" he asked directing his attention away from a stunned Jaebum.

"Dare" Bambam said confidently. Youngjae smiled.

"Tie your shoelaces together and run around" he said.

"What" Bambam exclaimed "That's ridiculous" 

Youngjae just chuckled. Bambam made a face and bent over to tie his laces together. He got up and shuffled away from the fire. He started awkwardly hopping around and Jackson and Yugyeom burst out laughing. Soon they were all rolling on the floor laughing Bambam included. He finally got up and made his way back to the fire.

"Okay, now that I'm recovered from that very embarrassing dare, thank you Youngjae" Bambam started.

"Just get to the point" Jaebum said.

"Mark thruth or dare" he said smirking at Mark. He looked over to Mark and he could almost see the struggle going on inside his head.

"Dare" he said uncertain. Bambam's smirk grew wider. Jackson scooted over to him and they started discussing about what dare to give him. Mark looked at him and he smiled reassuringly, in the end he could always deny the dare.

"You have to secretly kiss the person you think is the most attractive" Bambam said. Mark's face fell.

"And how did you invision I'd do that" Mark asked coldly.

"We all close our eyes and you give the person a kiss" Jackson explained with a bright smile. Mark sighed. 

"Alright fine, but close your eyes" Mark agreed. Everyone quickly closed their eyes and so did Jinyoung. He didn't know what to expect, and he didn't understand why Mark had agreed so easily. Of course his friends would come up with this weird kind of dare. It made no sense to him why they found this so funny.

Suddenly he felt a soft pair of lips press down on his cheek ever so lightly. His eyes shot open to see Mark standing in front of him a finger to his lips telling him to keep quiet. He walked over to Jackson and gave him a little kiss too. He quickly closed his eyes again as they all heard Jackson squeal. They all opened their eyes again, Jackson with a hand clutched to his cheek.

"Really" he asked smiling like crazy. Jinyoung began to see what Mark had probably already noticed. The rest was wearing a shocked expression, like this wasn't supposed to happen this way. He looked at Mark who smiled at him secretivly. He shook his head in amusement.

"Okay, Jinyoung truth or dare" he asked him.

"Truth" he said without hesitating.

"What's your most embarrassing story" Mark asked. Jinyoung noticed that Mark was going easy on him. He smiled and started talking.
~
They had finally returned to their respective rooms and Mark and Jinyoung had gotten ready for bed.

"If you want I can sleep on the couch in the living room" Jinyoung said, seeing that Mark had already settled into the bed.

"No that's fine, I wouldn't want you to do that" Mark said patting the bed. He hesitantly climbed in and made himself comfortable. He could feel his arm touching Mark's slightly.

"About the dare" Mark started "I meant it" he said turning towards Jinyoung. He smiled at him. Jinyoung felt his cheeks heat up. Why did Mark's comment make him feel like this, all giddy and happy.

"I'm honoured" he said smiling cheekily trying to hide the whirl of feelings going on inside his head.

"Goodnight" he faintly heard Mark say.

"Night" Jinyoung answered.
~
He woke up completely tangled together with Mark. He felt their legs bump and Mark had one arm thrown around him. He tried to not freak out and slowly untangled himself from Mark. He wondered why everything that had happened made him feel this way. Did he like Mark as more than a friend? To be honest he had thought of that before, but now with the events of yesterday and today, it all became even more clear. He did like him.

But Mark…

He rushed into the bathroom and hid his face in his hands. How was he possibly going to survive another night. And Mark had basically said yesterday that he thought Jinyoung was the most attractive out of all of them. He growled a little. Suddenly a little knock came on  the door. He started internally freaking out when he heard Mark's voice.

"Hey Jinyoung, you okay in there. We didn't have alcohol yesterday right" he heard Mark chuckle.

"Yeah" he said quietly "I'm fine" he lied. He clumsily stumbled out of the bathroom. Of course he managed to trip over his own feet and fall right onto Mark. They tumbled to the floor together, Jinyoung landing on top of Mark. He stared down at Mark with wide eyes, their faces inches apart.

"Sorry" Jinyoung said looking away while trying to get off of Mark. He was stopped by Mark's arms around his waist. He blushed a little, he wasn't used to this. He looked back at Mark.

"You're only clumsy when you're nervous" Mark remarked and Jinyoung internally cursed Mark for knowing him so well. He hid his face in Mark's neck trying to cover up his blush but soon realizing he was now even closer to Mark. 

"Are you nervous" Mark asked amused. He shook his head in Mark's neck.

"Then look at me" Mark dared him. He lifted his face to look at Mark, he blushed at the distance between their faces, their noses almost touching. Before he could realise what he was doing he had closed the gap between Mark and him. He softly kissed him just like Mark had kissed him yesterday. He quickly pulled away with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that" he said but Mark was only smiling at him. He wanted to get up again but Mark was still keeping him down. He looked back at Mark. Mark pecked him on his forehead and then on his nose.

"For the most attractive" he said cheekily. Jinyoung chuckled.

"Will the most attractive finally be my boyfriend" Mark asked him. His eyes widened again.

"You want me to" Jinyoung asked.

"Of course" Mark said "I actually like you a lot, if you haven't noticed yet" he said now turning a little red too.

"Yes, of course" Jinyoung answered. He remembered the way Mark had looked at him yesterday, and the way the rest had responded. Then he realised.

"They were planning this, weren't they" he asked still lying on top of Mark. He dropped his head on Mark's shoulder again. He felt Mark nodding.

"But they don't know yet" Mark said devilishly. He looked up to see him smiling cheekily.

And so they spent the whole say pretending to just be around each other as usual. They laughed each time they saw their friend's frustrated faces. When they finally went to have diner Mark started speaking up.

"Guys" he started seriously, he linked their hands under the table. Everyone went quiet. "Jinyoung and I have been talking" he said slowly. Jinyoung saw their faces change to hopeful ones.

"And we think you have been acting strange lately" he finished. Jinyoung almost burst out laughing seeing their faces fall.

"Really. That's all. That's everything" Jackson spit out before Jaebum could stop him " You two are impossible" he exclaimed. Jinyoung and Mark exchanged a look and both burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny" Bambam asked. Mark lifted their linked hands on top of the table. Jinyoung saw their eyes go big.

"Wait what" Yugyeom said. 

"Wooho,we did it" Youngjae exclaimed smiling like crazy. Jinyoung saw the realisation hit every single one of them one by one.

"You're together, like finally actually together" Jackson asked sincerely. Mark nodded. "Thank the lord" Jackson exclaimed. They all burst out laughing.

"Congrats guys" Jaebum said.

"You had this planned didn't you" Jinyoung asked. Jaebum smiled mysteriously.

"You'll never know" he said.

"How about you and Youngjae" Jinyoung asked in a way that the others wouldn't hear. Jaebum's face went a little pale.

"I don't know what you mean" he said. Jinyoung just smiled at him.
~
That night he decided to take a walk on the beach. Yes, cliche, but he had to clear his mind. He stared into the waves that were almost black of colour. He liked the way things had gone, but he was still getting used to it. He just, had to get things straight. Suddenly he noticed someone behind him. Mark came up next to him and intertwined their hands. He didn't say anything, they just kept walking.

"What's wrong" Mark asked after a while. Jinyoung stopped and looked at him.

"I'm just a little overwhelmed I guess, it's strange having you as my boyfriend" he admitted.

"A good or a bad strange" Mark asked uncertain.

"A good one" Jinyoung asnwered smiling "of course it's a good one"

Mark smiled at him. He slowly leaned in a little closer.

"So I can kiss you freely now" he asked still inching closer.

"Yes" Jinyoung whispered and he felt Mark's soft lips on his again, this time in a proper kiss. He felt Mark smile through the kiss.

Truth or dare, it didn't really matter. He knew for sure now that this was the right decision.

A/N

A longer one. Just wanted to let you know that I'm always open to requests may you ever have any.Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!