Annoyed

Markjin one shots

Jinyoung's pov 

Jinyoung was annoyed. He was irritated to say the least. Maybe even a little furious. He was just out if it. And all because of one person. Jackson Wang.

At the moment he was casually talking to the reporter of the show they were on, luckily leaving Jinyoung alone. He had been annoying him for the entire day. Pulling silly pranks on him, screaming in his ear, making fun of him. Jinyoung sighed. He loved Jackson, don't get him wrong, but sometimes he could just….. well let's not go in that direction.

Today it was a little worse then usual just because Jackson was really exited. He wasn't the only member facing Jackson's hyperactivity though. He could see Jaebum looking at Jackson like he could kill him anytime every now and then. The one person that never seemed to be bothered by it was Mark. And when he said never, he meant never. Mark would just smile a little, like a father watching his son. Or like a lover watching his lover. But he didn'twant to think of it that way.

"Hey Jinyoung why don't you tell us about it" he suddenly heard Jackson ask and he knew he was screwed. He hadn't been paying attention to what they were saying and now he didn't know what to answer.

"Uhm about what" he said already feeling his cheeks heat up.

"About the upcoming album" Jackson sighed "I'll just do it" and he happily continued chatting about their new album. Jinyoung buried his face in his hands, he was just tired of it already. 

He chuckled to himself a little, he usually never got this bothered by anything. He did know it probably had something to do with the fact that it didn't seem to bother a certain person at all. He didn't get how Mark didn't get annoyed by Jackson at all. It felt like they had some sort of secret connection, a connection he would want to have with Mark too.

He had a connection with Mark, yes, but that was different. And he knew he had no right to be jealous either, but this was different. He wasn't jealous. Pfffff Jinyoung and jealous, no way. 

Alright, he admits, maybe he was a little jealous. He just liked Mark, a little more than was healthy for him. That didn't mean he had the right to be jealous. He didn't own Mark and he never would.

A new song started playing and Jinyoung allowed his body to relax a little. He leaned back in his chair and watched s fooling around. He sighed as his eyes landed on Mark and stayed there. Mark was fooling around with Jackson. Of course he was with Jackson. Those two always acted like they were stuck together with glue. He held back a groan. He wasn't jealous.

He wasn't jealous.

He wasn't-

Mark's eyes landed on him and they made eye contact. He could see the questions written on Mark's face and gave him a little smile to reassure him that he was fine. Mark smiled back brightly and that was all Jinyoung needed. He would do anything to be able to see that smile.

--
Some of them were sitting on the practice room floor and Jinyoung was once again watching his groupmates fool around like a sentimental mother watching her kids. They had just filmed a dance practice video and of course it had been quite a crazy one. Most of the time Jinyoung was able to enjoy them, but today he couldn't keep his eyes off of Jackson's arm around Mark's waist or his head on Mark's shoulder.

To put it simply, he was dying on the inside. But he was fine, he swears, because Mark was having fun, Mark was enjoying it. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice Mark dropping himself on the floor in front of him.
He dropped himself on his back and put his head on Jinyoung's lap. To Jinyoung he looked a little tired and worn down but he decided not to get into it too much.

"Are you tired" he asked.

"Yeah" Mark sighed out. He looked up to Jinyoung "Are you okay" he asked.

"Yes of course" Jinyoung said not understanding where Mark's question came from.

"It's just. You've been a little quite lately. But not like tired-quiet but mad or annoyed-quiet" Mark explained. Jinyoung almost chuckled at Mark's explanation of his quietness if it wasn't for Mark being so serious. On the other hand it also suprised him that Mark had picked up his change in behaviour.

"Really" he said avoiding answering Mark's question directly. Mark looked up at him with an expression saying 'you know pretty damn wel what I'm talking about.'

"I'm just messing with you. I'm fine, really, and not mad or annoyed either. Don't worry" he lied. Mark smiled at him brightly, but Jinyoung could see the smile didn't completely reach his eyes.

"Why did you think so" he asked.

"Well you just seemed a little more quiet" Mark said with a small smile. He was just about to answer when Jackson came storming towards them and pulled Mark away from him. He sighed again and just continued watching s fool around.

--
Mark's pov

He was lying on his bed with his hands supporting his head staring up at the ceiling. He faintly noticed Jackson coming into their room but he was too lost in thought to say something.

"Yo man" he heard Jackson say "what's up with you" he asked as he dropped himself on his bed. He didn't want to answer Jackson's question because he didn't want to sound silly or petty. Still it had been keeping him up. Literally.

"It's not working" he said almost in a whiny tone. He heard Jackson chuckle.

"What it's not working. Of course it's working, you just have to give it some time. You're to impatient man." Jackson said in a tone that told Mark exactly how funny he found this.

"No I asked him today and he wasn't even a little annoyed" he admitted.

"Of course not, would you admit it if you were annoyed." Jackson said while chuckling again. Jackson did have a point, but still he didn't believe it. His head couldn't wrap around the possibility that their plan was actually working out. And that was just because there were no signs whatsoever that it was. 

"No" he sighed out "but still, he doesn't even look annoyed" he admitted his frustration.

"Maybe he just doesn't get jaelous" Jackson suggested.

"I don't know" Mark said and he sighed.

"Dont give up just yet okay" Jackson said "just see where it goes, and when you want to stop we'll stop" he said in a comforting way. Mark nodded from his position on his bed. He turned around and decided to try and get some sleep.

"Thanks" he mumbled out to Jackson before floating off.

--
Jinyoung's pov 

Finally after a week he had gotten some quiet. It was evening after a busy day of practise and  fan meets and he was reading a book on the couch in their dorm living space. All the other members were doing something for themselves. Most of them were sleeping or watching a movie and he could hear Youngjae singing in the shower. They had the day off tomorrow so everyone was just enjoying their evening.

Suddenly two hands covered his eyes. Just when he was reading in peace a certain someone decided to start annoying him again. Again. He was really done with it. It had been a week that he was taking it now. A week that he was swallowing all the insults he wanted to throw at him for getting so close to Mark. A week.

"Guess who" he heard a low voice say.

"Jackson if you don't take your hands off my eyes this instant I swear I will not hesitate to kill you" he snapped at the person covering his eyes. He heard chuckles behind him, chuckles that didn't sound like they belonged to Jackson.

"Are you sure you're okay" he heard him ask as the hands were removed from his eyes. Suddenly Mark's face appeared in front of him upside down. He was hanging over the back of the couch and over Jinyoung's face. Mark scared him so much that he jumped up and hit his chin. He heard Mark growl on pain and then chuckle.

"I guess I deserved that" he said still laughing. He dropped himself on the couch next to Jinyoung. "Hi" he said.

"Hey" he asnwered now calmed down "You freaked me out" he said.

"Sorry" Mark said with a guilty smile.
"What was all of that though. Should I warn Jackson to keep an eye open at night" he asked almost seriously but Jinyoung could hear he was joking.

"Yes, he should be very careful" Jinyoung admitted now with a smile too.

"Why are you so pissed at him" Mark asked while getting comfortable on the couch, he once again dropped his head on Jinyoung's lap. Jinyoung slowly traced his fingers through Mark's hair as he thought of an answer.

Now that he actually thought of it the reason was really stupid. Really really stupid. He was mad just because he was jealous, but that was no reason to be mad. Mark and Jackson deserved to be happy and be friends and he couldn't forbid Mark and Jackson from being close. He didn't own Mark and he couldn't restrict him from doing things just because it made him uncomfortable.

"It's nothing, it's a really stupid reason" he admitted while still tracing his fingers through Mark's hair. That was okay right, not too close.

"What is it. Did he steal one of your caps, or did he pull a prank on you, or did he insult you. What is it" Mark asked. Jinyoung chuckled. 

"None of those, it's something completely different." He said. He was dancing on the edge by giving Mark hints but Mark would probably never guess anyway.

"Ah give me a hint please" Mark said while pouting a little and he knew he just couldn't resist Mark's pout.

"It has something to do with Jackson and another person" he said.

"What. Did he pull a prank together with someone else" Mark asked. He shook his head.

He saw Mark's face change while he was thinking. Then Mark's face lit up and he had a faint feeling that Mark might know exactly what he was talking about.

"You were jealous" Mark exclaimed and he jumped up and started doing some sort of weird victory dance.

"What. I don't know what you're talking about" he lied. He had no idea how Mark had seen right through him. Not to mention the fact that Mark was still doing the weird victory dance.

"Yes you do, you were jealous, just admit it" Mark said a big smile on his face.

"I still don't get you" he kept up.

"You were jealous of me and Jackson, our plan worked" he exclaimed and immediately after he had said it he covered his mouth like he shouldn't have said that. It began to dawn on Jinyoung and a devilish smile spread across his face.

"Care to explain" he said amused.

"Nothing" Mark said his face starting to turn red. He sat back down and dropped his head on Jinyoung's lap once more. He looked down at Mark with his eyes as piercing as he could possibly make them look. Mark closed his eyes and turned even more red.

"Alright. Me and Jackson made a plan to make you jealous. Jackson would hang around me a lot and we would fool around to see if you would get jealous. It was just a little joke, nothing more." Mark said but his closed eyes told Jinyoung otherwise. His smile got even wider. Mark had tried to make him jealous. He brought his face a little closer to Mark's and Mark's eyes shot open.

"And how did you want to make me jealous" he asked. Mark's face got if possible even redder and Jinyoung was very amused by it.

"Uhm" Mark mumbled.

"And why did you want to make me jealous" he asked.

"Just because I- we" Mark stuttered. "I just wanted to see if you would even get jealous in the first place" Mark said while covering his face with his hands. 

"Hey guys have you seen Bambam" Jackson asked while barging into the room, but as soon as he saw the position they were in he turned back around again.

"Good luck with that" they faintly heard him say. Mark peeked through his fingers and Jinyoung smiled at him. He closed the fingers over Mark's eyes so that he couldn't see anything and softly pressed a kiss onto Mark's lips. Mark didn't remove his hands from his eyes but Jinyoung could see his ears were red.

"I just like you a lot" Mark admitted.

"And I like you a lot too. And well, you are right" Jinyoung said.

"What" Mark asked while peeking through his fingers.

"Your plan worked" he admitted and smiled at him. Mark smiled back brightly and lightly pressed his lips onto Jinyoung's too. Jinyoung smiled through the kiss. When they pulled apart Jinyoung decided to say something.

"Just know, I never get jealous. And don't ever do something like that again." He said with a bright smile and Mark smiled back at him mischievously.

"That is a lie mister" he said sassily.

"Oh you want to try me" Jinyoung threatened.

"Are you going to kill me just like Jackson" Mark asked.

"No. But I might cuddle you until you get so annoyed by me that you'll want to kill me" Jinyoung said still threatening.

"Oh I'm so scared" Mark said teasingly.

"You better be" Jinyoung said.

"Was he really that bad" Mark asked with a smile.

"Terrible. Especially with his hand around your waist" Jinyoung said in a low voice.

"You really were jealous" Mark chuckled. Jinyoung sighed.

"I thought you had gotten that by now" he said.

"I thought you didn't get jealous" Mark asked teasingly.

"No I don't" he whined back. Mark chuckled.

"Are you laughing at me" Jinyoung asked. He could see that Mark knew he was being 'serious' now.

"No" Mark said while slowly getting up from Jinyoung's lap and backing away.

"Oh yes you were" Jinyoung said and he got up and chased him all around the dorm.

 

A/N

I'm not entirely happy with this one but I hope you do like it. I'm sorry I'm taking so long before posting and I will see if I can poste a little quicker in the future. For all those that have holiday like me, happy holiday I hope you enjoy it ^^.