You Again?!

Please,Look At Me!

 

I'm so sorry for the typo and wrong grammarsmiley

 

 

*Normal POV*

“Yuri-yah.... you don’t have to said like that!” YoonA talk to Yuri when they have go away and on their way to the dancing club room.

“Aisssh! If I didn’t say like that, you and Taecyoen-ssi will be a spectacle again!” said Yuri.

“So? I dont care. I want him to feel humiliated!”

“You dont have to do that! You’ll have a big problem!” Yuri give a warn to YoonA.

“Aisssh...” YoonA grumbled. Then, they are arrive in the dancing club room.

“Kajja!” said Yuri and open the door. “Annyeong haseyoooo~” Yuri and YoonA greet all the members.

“Annyeong haseyooo!” the members replied. “Ah! Yuri-yah” a woman with good looking face approaching Yuri and YoonA.

“Annyeong Mrs. Min. *bow* she is my friend, she want to join with us” Yuri talk to Mrs. Min.

“Im YoonA imnida *bow*” YoonA introduce herself.

“Annyeong, Im YoonA. As you known, I’m Mrs. Min, dance club coach. So class, we have new member! Her name is Im YoonA” Mrs. Min introduce YoonA to the class.

“Annyeong! I’m YoonA, ”

“Annyeong, YoonA~” Everyone replied her.

“So YoonA, before you join with us, please show us your talent” said Mrs. Min.

“Algeuseumnida *nodded* but first, can I change my outfit?” Asked YoonA.

“Ofc. But don’t took along time, dear”

YoonA walk away and change her outfit.

YoonA turn on the music and started dance.

*End Normal POV*

 

 

*Taecyeon POV*

I’m preparing my stuff now. I planned to join to the dancing club again. I have been joinedthe dancing clubfrom the first, but I quit. But now, hearing YoonA want to join, I want join again. Because what? First, I want to see how is YoonA when dancing.  Is she can dancing well? Or she’ll dancingbadly? Well, if she cannot dance, I’ll teach her keke:p and the last reason is I wanna show my talent to her! I want to make she proud of me hahahaha

“What are you doing, Taec?” Crap! Someone disturb my daydream! Grrr that’s Nickhun.

“Prepare my stuff. I wanna join the dancing club.” I answered.

“”M-m-mwo?! You?! Seriously, are you can dancing, Taec?”

“Damn you! Ofc I can!”

“W-woa it’s surprising me haha btw, can I join with you? I already want to join to the dancing club for a long time….”

“Jinjja?” I asked not interesting.

“Neh. I have a dance club extramural.And I’m sure if I join, the dance club will victorious! hahahaha”

“Rrrrhstop it! You talk too much!”

“I’m sorry... can I come with you, can’t I?” he asked again. Really big mouth!

“you always follow me like a puppy. But no problem. Kajja!”

“Wait a minute! I have to prepare some stuff.” Nickhun go to his locker and prepare some stuff. I wait for him.

“Ya! Hurry!” I get angry when Nickhun took so long time.

“Readyyyy~” He approach me and we go to the dancing club room.

Dancing room isn’t far from locker room. So now, Nickhun and I already in front of the door and we’re open it. When I walk away to come in, I’m very very very very shock! In the room, I see a girl dancing so energic. But I immediately relize. I blinked and walking toward Mrs. Min.I greet her and I said that I wanted to join again. She accepted me and she gave me a “welcome back” word. After that,I stick to the wall, folding hands and look at YoonA. Oh God! She’s really look beautiful and y! Without reason, I smiling.She ended the dance. Everybody give her applause except me.

“Good job!” said Mrs. Min and she walk toward YoonA. YoonA bowing and say thanks. She seems like didn’t see me but I keep quite.

“Class, today we not only get one new member. But we get three new members!” said Mrs. Min and everybody give an applause. A few of girls a bit shouted and very glad. Because what? Ofc because I am join with them kekeke:p

*END Taecyeon POV

 

*YoonA POV*

What? Three members? Who are the two person who join again? Ah meolla~

I was drinking but almost choked when I hear Mrs. Min say.........

“First YoonA, and then we have—come here *give a sign to Taecyeon*—Tacyeon-ssi! And Nickhun-ssi”

“You again????!?!?!” I yelled and pointed to Taecyeon. O-M-G!!! I really unluckyyyy!!

“Taecyeon-ssi actually not a new member, he has quit but now he’s back! Welcome back, Taecoyennie~”

Crappp! She must be follow me! Taecyeon-ah! See what will happen soon

 

 


 

Heyyy! I'm update!^^ I know I'm late so please forgive me...... :(((

Love y'all=****

Btw, Thanks for your pray! I already finishing my exam!! yeah! \:D/