Chapter 13

Please,Look At Me!

 

-Tomorrow-

As usual, Yuri come to YoonA’s house for pick up YoonA and then they’re go to school together.

“Are you will bring that car to school, Yoong?” Yuri asked YoonA.

“Hm…. nope. I’m a bit scared of someone who hate me will break this car kekeke I love this car as much as I love you, Yul.” She grined. Yuri nodded and they’re continue walking to the bus stop.

At the bus, Yuri ask again about yesterday. About what happened in the school yard.

“Nothing much. I just did the challenge that I have convey to Taecyeon the day before at the canteen.”

“What kind of challenges do you gave to Taecyeon?” Yuri asked again.

“Drifting” YoonA answered shortly.

“Mwo???? Drifting?? Drifting like Fast and Furious-Tokyo Drift film???” she shocked. YoonA just nodded.

“You can drifting???? How come???” she asked again.

“I learned it when I was in USA. I had a friend who likes wild-race in USA. I really like Fast and Furious film, so when I know my friend like wild race and can drifting, I ask him to teach me” YoonA explain. Yuri was gaping now.

“Wae? You look so surprised, Yul”

“Neh. I’m sooo surprised! Now, tell me all in details!” Yuri asked again and YoonA tell everything on their way to school.

***

-At the School-

YoonA and Yuri walk together into the class. Now, they get same class for the first lesson. When they were walking away, someone block YoonA’s step.

“Ommo!” YoonA almost cursed because she was shock. Who dare blocking my step? YoonA asked to herself. She look at the face who blocking her step. Oh god! He’s again!!! YoonA tries to go away but his hand grab her hand.

“Wae???? What do you want now?” She asked.

“Woa! What’s this? You dare yelling at me?” Taecyeon said.

“Hhhhh-_____- Yuri, wait for me please.” Yuri who stand up behind Taecyeon, a bit shocked with Taecyeon arrival.

“No! Leave us alone!” Taecyeon denied. He talk to Yuri but he didn’t look at the her.

”Remain in place, Yul” YoonA said again.

“No! Leave. Us. Alone!” Taecyeon said in a voice that seemed not want to argue.

“No. Stay there, Yul!” YoonA asked again. Yuri become confused.

“Aisssh! Don’t make me confused! Better I go!” Yuri go away. YoonA clucked.

“Kajja!” Taecyeon grab YoonA’s hand.

“Where are we go?” YoonA asked make Taecyeon stopping his step.

“You said I must treat you in one month, right? I’m doing my job now” Taecyeon said again.

“I had breakfast at home!” YoonA said.

“Who’s asked you? I just wanna doing my job!”

“I don’t wanna eat anymore!”

“Exactly, what do you want, huh?! I wanna treat you! The deal like that, right?” Taecyeon said again.

“But I had breakfast!!!” YoonA almost screamed.

“I don’t care. I won’t break my promise. I’m a man and I must do like that!” Some people begin watch them because of their sound are loudly make some people who walk pass them look at them curiously.

“Hhhhh seriously this kid!” YoonA want say something to argue Taecyeon, but suddenly she realize that they’re watched by the people now.

“Hhhhh keure. Let’s go to canteen!” YoonA said desperately. Taecyeon a bit confused with YoonA changes. But he don’t care and walk away to the canteen, still holding YoonA’s hand. YoonA removerd her hand from Taecyeon. Taecyeon grab her hand again and hold it tightly. YoonA only can surrender.

***

Donghae is walking away from library to the class when he saw a girl was crying alone. He really knows that girl. So he walk approaching that girl.

“Hey….” He patted her shoulder but not mean to surprised her. Jessica have knows that voice. That must be Donghae-ssi. She said to herself. Jessica looks up and got Donghae next to her. She immediately hugs him.

“Donghae-yah…… I’m so glad you’re here.” She said with sobbing. Donghae hug her back tries to calm down Jessica.

“Yeah, I’m here Sica-yah” Donghae very happy Jessica said like that. He feels so needed.

“Taecyeon-ssi……. I see him with that new student….” She still sobbing. Donghae’s body vibrates. Why him???? Why always him?? Donghae said to himself.

“Keep positive thinking, Sic…… maybe he’s not mean to hurt you” Yeah, I just can support her. She just need a support now. Donghae said in his heart.

“Ah, neh. I must be always positive thinking! Gomawo to remembering me to keep positive thinking, Donghae-yah” Jessica smile sweetly. Donghae nodded.

“I have to go now, bye. Don’t be sad again, Jessica-yah” Jessica nodded. Taecyeon-ssi, don’t ever hurt my little angle!

***

-Break Time-

“Rrrrrh I really mad at that stupid Taecyeon, Yul!!!! Why you leave us alone???” YoonA protest to Yuri. They’re in the garden school, eating their lunch on a bench.

“FYI, I’m not brave to against Taecyeon-ssi” Yuri almost wishpering.

“Ya! Wae??? Why you not brave? And why you speak like that?”

“Ssssh! Don’t be noisy!” Yuri explaining why she not brave with Taecyeon and tell all the story.

“So that stupid Taecyeon is a civilian, huh? And playboy too?”

“Sssssh!” Yuri smothered YoonA’s mouth. “He’s not a civilian! But he got big power in here!” Yuri said again.

“hhh! I see. But I don’t believe many girls want to be his girlfriend!” YoonA said again.

“Ya! I didn’t say that Taecyeon is playboy. I said that many girls like him! He really a selective person!”

“Ya! Why you know him so well? You like him, huh?”

“Pabo! Noooo! It’s just because he really famous! Almost all of the people in here know that!” Yuri said again. YoonA just rolled her eyes.

“YoonA-yah, you must pick one of many extracurricular!” Yuri changes the topic.

“Keure? How many types of extracurricular in here?”

“Hm….. about twenty. YoonA, are you like dancing since Junior Highschool, aren’t you?” Yuri asked. YoonA nodded.

“Why don’t you pick dancing club? I also participate in dancing club kekeke^^”

“Okay! since you participate in dancing club too, I want to!^^”

“Yeay!!Our Dancing club gets a new member who has a great talent!:D”

 

 

***

Hey! Today I'm updating 2 chapters kekeke^^ but sorry for the boring story:( I tried as hard as I can. Keep supporting me with leave a comment! Thanks before, chingu!^^

-AlmightyShawol-