Submission // Timeline

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

Timeline: 

Sign-Up Period will be from 29 June'17 to 22 September'17 KST6:00PM

Information/Prompts by giftee will be sent by 27 September'17

Check-In Dates: 20 October'17, and 20 November'17

Stories to be sent by: 15 December'17

Posting of stories will be from 21 December to 25 December'17

Reveal of Santas will be on 27 December'17 

Note: Dates may be subjected to changes

 


 

Submission of Gift:

Do email us the oneshot in a word document or similar format to the email account that you have received the prompt from. If the documents can't be opened, you will be contacted immediately. If you have lost the email address, do PM us to ask for it. You can also send the document in PDF file or in the email itself.

Email subject line: 'Secret Santa (your aff name)'s Gift'

The following form should be included either in the mail or in the document attached:

Title of Gift:

Pairing(s):

Number of words:

Genre:

Warnings (if any):

Note to my Giftee:

 

Do prompt us if you do not receive an acknowledgement email upon your submission of the Gift within five days. Thank you!

 


 

Checking In:

1. 20 October '17

2. 20 November '17

By the above mentioned check-in dates, Santas are expected to contact the host either through PM or email regarding their progress on their gifts. For the 1st Check-In, all you have to update is regards to whether or not you've started with the Gift. 

For the 2nd Check-In, do inform us with your progress (i.e. 70% done with it/left with editing, etc.). 

If Santas have not checked in with the hosts three weeks after the check-in date after two reminders, it will be assumed that the Santa does not want to participate in the even anymore. 

At any point of time that you realise that you are unable to meet the deadline, do contact the hosts ASAP. 

NOTE: Gifts can be submitted to the host once Santas are satisfied with their work(s)! 

 


 

The Sign-Up:

Please comment on this page after you've signed up, the confirmation of your participation will be a reply to the comment received. (So if you don't comment after filling up the form, we can't confirm your participation) This will also make it easier to inform you if any mistakes are noticed in the form filled out. 

Please try to fill the form with as much details as possible, especially during parts regarding the gift you are to receive and write. If any mistakes have been done on your part while filling up the form, you might not get allocated to the gift you want to write, or receive a gift you wanted, which should be avoided. 

It is highly recommended to write down briefly one/two prompt ideas you would like to see in your gift for the ease of the writer. It will then fall on the Santa to decide whether or not to follow the prompt or simply write an oneshot according to your likes/dislikes indicated. 

Do note that if you fill up the forms more than once, it will mean that you would like to participate twice/thrice in this event. Unless you would like to write two oneshots, and receive two oneshots in return, do feel free to fill up the form twice, appropriately. 

After you have filled up the form and commented, the hosts will take latest 5 days to reply and confirm your participation. Once confirmed, you will be added to the list of participants. 

Note that prompts/information regarding your giftee will be emailed to you by the dates as mentioned above. 

To all Santas/Giftees, as mentioned before in the FAQ, prompts provided serve as suggestions and Santas can choose to follow likes/dislikes instead of the entire prompt given. 

If you have any enquiries, do drop us a message or comment down below!

Here are the Sign-Up Forms:

Sign-Up Form for GirlxBoy 

Sign-Up Form for BoyxBoy