TO: Zygomorphic - BxB

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

Title of Gift: Whisper That You Love me Too
Pairing: Wonshik/Taekwoon (Wontaek)
Number of Words: 2,357
Genre: Romance, comedy, fluff
Note to my Giftee: Hope you like it. Have a merry Christmas! Let’s continue to love our boys next year. Fighting! I love you!!! 😊

 


 

Whisper That You Love Me Too


Leo let out a small sigh as he watched Ravi performing his part for LR’s new music video, ‘Whisper’. He watched the way the shadows fell across his face, plump, pink lips silently moving along to his parts. His chocolate colored hair shone in the dying light of the sun. Oh, how Leo dreamed of running his hands through those soft locks of dark hair. Leo traced his eyes down towards his slender tanned neck, which soon led him to the delicate curve of his collar bones, which then led to half his shoulder exposed due to the ridiculous size of shirts they had to wear.

‘Ya, Jung Taekwoon, what do you think you’re doing thinking about your dongsaeng that way? Get a hold of yourself!’ Leo mentally reprimanded himself. As if hearing his thoughts, Ravi spared a glance his way, which, quite honestly, resulted in him choking on his own spit at the prospect of being caught staring. Ravi arched his colored in brow at the odd behavior of his usually calm and collected hyung, but continued filming his part like nothing happened.

Leo soon recovered from his near-death experience and slyly looked around to make sure there were no witnesses to his little episode.

You see, Leo liked his band member a bit more than he should, if you asked him. It hadn’t started immediately. In fact, it started only a few months ago. It was sudden; the both of them alone in the studio, dark circles under their eyes because they were up at the ungodly hour of 3am, only making it by a seemingly endless supply of coffee and energy bars. Surely there was such thing as coffee poising for the amount they were consuming. Leo jumped when he felt a sudden weight on his shoulder and looked down to find that Ravi had laid his head on his shoulder and proceeded to snuggle to Leo’s side. Usually when one of the members tried to cuddle with him, he would simply shove them away (though if it was Sanghyuk, he would most likely be shoved across the room right back).

But this time, when he looked down at Ravi, he noticed how handsome he actually was without makeup. His lips were parted, eye lashes casting shadows down his face, hair a bit crazy from running his hands through it whenever he was dissatisfied with his work. When Leo leaned slightly away to get comfortable, he was surprised when Ravi let out a whine and tangled his hands on his shirt sleeve. ‘It must be because he’s tired,’ Leo though, leaning back. This was normal. Just two guys cuddling at 3am in a music studio. It was normal right? Leo was surprised to find a familiar heat flushing down his face, heart pounding uncontrollably. Leo looked down at him and felt his chest become enveloped in warmth. That was just the start as his feelings for him grew each day from there.

He knew he shouldn’t act out on his feelings. What if their starlight’s found out? The public would massacre them, and he would not only ruin his career, but shatter the whole groups careers also. He thought of how hard they had worked, how disappointed they would be if they found out. Heck, even if any found out he was gay, it would still ruin all their careers and lives. And, while he knew that Ravi supported LGBTQ+, he didn’t know if Ravi was even into guys himself.

Leo was rudely dragged out of his silent monologue by Ravi flicking his forehead.

“Hyung, shoot’s over for today, we can go to the hotel and finally get some rest.” Ravi smiled down at him. Damn him for having such a cute looking smile! Leo silently nodded his head and stood, knees popping on the way up, stretching his back with his hands outstretched upwards. Ravi coughed violently and turned cherry red, looking down at the ground. Leo watched in confusion and linked arms with him, guiding the usually loud Ravi, now fallen silent, to say goodbye to the staff and thank everyone for their hard work.

“Something wrong, Wonshik?” Leo asked, concern laced in his voice. They walked to the car, gravel and leaves crunching under their footsteps.

“N-nothing hyung” Ravi murmured. Leo watched as Ravi fiddled with his fingers, turning his head away. This new can of worms could wait until they got to the hotel. Leo opened the door for Ravi and tried not to look at his distressed friends as he slid in. Now was clearly not the time for that. He slid in after him and closed the door. He greeted the manager and thanked him for waiting for them and got out his phone and tried in vain to uncoil his headphones. He felt a gentle hand take them from him as Ravi let out a breathy laugh and untangled them for him. Leo nodded in thanks, which Ravi hummed in acknowledgement. He plugged his headphones into his phone and clicked on a random song. Soon K.Will’s song ‘Please Don’t…’ started to play. How ironic. It was like the world was taunting him at his misfortune of unrequited love. He exited out of his playlist and clicked on the internet. He searched on his Vixx’s fancafe and read fans comments. It sounded like they were all excited to see LR’s much awaited comeback.

He tapped on Ravi to show him. Ravi looked down at the phone and Leo watched as a small smile grew on his face like a flower opening its petals for the first time. He patted Ravi on the shoulder, and if he let his hand linger there longer than usual, Ravi didn’t notice.

“Look, Wonshik-ah. All our hard work paid off. The starlights can’t wait and are already giving us so much love.” Leo said and patted Ravi’s thigh. Instantly Ravi’s body perked up, and Leo laughed at how that comment made him so happy.

The remainder of the ride was filled with a comfortable silence, though out of the corner of his eye, he could see Ravi looking at him. Leo wondered briefly is he had something he wanted to tell him.


LllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR


Leo wearily dragged himself across the lobby to the elevator, impatiently clicking in the button for it to open. He looked behind him to make sure Ravi hadn’t collapsed halfway there and was relieved to see him behind him, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

‘Dear God, how can he even make yawning so y and adorable at the same time?’ Leo wondered in distress. Leo was close to going over to the front desk and telling them that their elevator had clearly been stolen, because it sure wasn’t here where he wanted it. Just as Leo was about to turn around and say something for real (he didn’t want to do it for himself, but he didn’t want his sweet baby Wonshik to have to wait when he looked so tired), the elevator opened for them. He ushered Ravi in then stepped in himself. He clicked on the button for their floor and leaned his head back to look at the ceiling. The walk to their hotel room was a daze. He flopped down on his bed and ordered some food. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and tossed it on the nightstand.

Leo looked up to find Ravi shirtless and shamelessly stared at him. He felt his palms get sweaty as he scanned his body. He looked at his slightly toned arms and his soft definition of abs. To be honest, he liked Ravi better with out abs. He wanted him to eat lots and have a cute round tummy. He had watched sadly many times where Ravi would skip out on meals and work out non-stop. He just wanted him to be happy. Even if in the end that meant him finding some other pretty lady, he would support him tell the end.

Leo looked down at himself and shook those thoughts out of his head. He rolled over and went to the bathroom to change into more suitable clothes for sleeping; namely sweatpants and a black hoodie. Tomorrow was the last day of shooting after all; best get to sleep as soon as possible. He walked out to find Ravi on Leo’s bed and smiled slightly to himself. He had changed into gym shorts and a blue T-shirt. Leo walked over to the bed and checked his phone for the time. It read 11:00.

“Wonshik-ah, after the food gets here, we need to sleep to get energy for tomorrow.” Leo said, setting his phone back down. No more than a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and he leap jumped up to get it. They barely had time to eat except for a few small snacks, and now the pair were both starving. He turned the knob and opened the door, which revealed a miserable looking teenager, who gave him his food and walked away without a word. Leo took the food inside, and because of the smell, Ravi whipped his head around so fast he was surprised he didn’t get whiplash. They ate in silence, both to consumed in eating to bother with talking. Leo was just about to slurp up the last of his noodles when he felt himself being watched. He looked up and he was indeed being watched by Ravi, who still had half a bowl of food left. Ravi had seemed hungry at first to Leo.

“What’s wrong? Something’s been bothering you all day.” Leo asked, genuinely concerned. He Saw Ravi blush and look down. Ravi’s hands began to shake, and he let out a shuddering breath. Leo’s heart quickly dropped as he practical tossed his food aside and scooted over towards Ravi to rub his back.

“Trust hyung, and tell me what’s troubling you.” Leo pleaded. He had known something was wrong and almost had forgotten about it until now. To be honest, Leo was starting to get scared.

“I-I’m sorry Taekwoon hyung. There’s just been this burden I’ve had f-for so long now. And I don’t know if I can take it anymore” Ravi teared up, turning his head away. Leo knew Ravi was probably crying right now; he never liked anyone to see him cry. Leo just pulled him in for a hug and tried to soothe him. It hurt him to see someone he loved so upset.

“What have you got to be sorry for? I promise I won’t judge or I won’t get mad.” Leo coaxed Ravi. They sat in silence for a few minutes. By then Rave had finally gotten it together by now and looked him right in the eyes, only to turn away.

“I’ve been thinking of how to say this to you for years now hyung. But I-“ Ravi stopped mid-sentence and swallowed, breathing deeply, “But I like you. Not in a friendly way, hyung. I’m in l-love with you.” Ravi said.

Leo gaped in shock. This could all be a dream. All he wanted was for those words to be said for months now, and to think Ravi liked him back for years now! He looked at Ravi who had silent tears tracks marring his handsome face, tensed up as if waiting for Leo to reject him. But he understood; Leo had felt the exact same feelings. God, all he wanted to do was hold him right now. But, what the hell, he thought, nothing’s stopping him, so he pulled Ravi closer.

“Wonshik, let me tell you something. For the past few months, something’s also been troubling me. I like you too. No, wait; Kim Wonshik, I love you. I’ve been madly in love with you, so please don’t ever cry again.” Leo confessed. Ravi hesitantly turned to look at him. For a moment, neither said anything. Leo had a light heart attack when Ravi flung his arms around him and put his head in the crook of Leo’s neck. Leo could feel the tears from Ravi roll down his clavicle and feel the shaking of his back as he cried. All Leo could do was hold him and kiss his hair. (Dear god, his hair still smelled like the shampoo Leo bought him, along with generous amounts of hair product.)

“Aigoo, Wonshik-ah, don’t cry.” Leo petted his hair and lifted his head. Ravi looked at his chin, unable to look him in the eyes. Leo tenderly kissed him then, muffling Ravi’s little gasp of surprise with his lips. Ravi’s lips felt like clouds and tasted like cherry chap-stick; even greater than Leo had ever imagined. Hesitantly, Leo felt Ravi return the kiss, lips moving slow and inexperienced. But even so, this felt right. It felt like something clicked in place after all this time. He felt Ravi hold on to him for dear life, and Leo put his hand on his waist, another on the nape of his neck, the skin there, communicating that he wasn’t going to leave him. After what seemed an eternity later, they broke apart for air. Leo looked at Ravi’s flushed cheeks and kiss swollen lips and then up to his eye, glistening with hope and love.

“I want to do that all the time Taekwoon hyung.” Ravi said. Leo grinned and said slyly,

 

“Well in that case, I can be your boyfriend and we can kiss when ever you want” Leo said, waiting for Ravi’s response. He wanted to make it official and make Ravi his.


“I’d love that,” Ravi laughed, pulling Leo down on the bed and pulling the covers over them. Leo laughed with him, pulling Ravi flush against his chest. Just as Leo was about to drift into dreams of their future together, he heard a soft,

“Lee Taekwoon, I love you,” Ravi whispered.


“I love you too baby,” Leo whispered, running his hands through his hair, humming a part of their new song to help them sleep.