TO: M29xxx - BxB

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

Title of the Gift: Lost in the Feeling

Number of words : 2,291

Pairing : hyukbin

Genre : fluff , angst, romance,

Note to my Giftee: i didn't include much of a as i wanted to stay faithful to it being more on the fluff and angst side, hope you like it !! ^^
 


 

Lost in the Feeling

 

"are you sure this is a good idea??" hyuk asks hovering over the small box that hongbin had brought over.

"of course it is!" the elder of the two exclaims all excited and pumped." I've always wanted to see it! just like jaehwan hyung did! he always bragged about how cool it was!"

"..i still don't think it's a good idea.." hyuk admits a bit nervous about this whole matter.

"what if it isn't... that good you know..jaehwan hyung had always been one to get funky wierd stuff, you're never certain about what he'd have.."

"you're probably right.." hongbin hums reconsidering everything "..still, i'm curious! i wanna know what's so special about it!"

"hyung, it will be the same boring stuff we always see, it'll be of no difference!" hyuk whines "i mean, what if you're mom caught us, you know she sometimes drops here unexpectedly.." hyuk admitted as the whole idea of this was just so unsettling to him, thinking of somekind of excuse to make hongbin go back on his decision seemed of the most necessity right now. he never thought that a package from jaehwan could bring him so much anxiety...

"don't worry, my dear sanghyuk." hongbin reassuringly smiles as he fumbled inside his pocket for brief seconds before taking out a key. he lifts it close to his face as a wide smirk graced it " with this, we'll be safe..nothing will interrupt us.." he giggles taking this whole matter as if they were planning for a heist.

"..hyung..i'm still not sure about this..it's just seems so off to me.." hyuk argued.

"hyukie, hyukie , hyukie" hongbin sings before crouching down in front of the younger boy, putting both of his hands on top of each of hyuk's shoulders.

"jaehwan hyung said that this could help our problem..so why not try it?.." hongbin asks noting how cute hyuk's expression is. he had his head partially dropped pouting, cheeks all puffy and squeezable. he hardly could contain the urge of throwing himself on the younger just for the sake of tightly hugging him.

"but...i don't think our problem is that huge and serious for jaehwan hyung to interfere,.. i mean, we're normal..right?" he asks, getting a confirmation nod as an answer "see, it's not that much of a big problem anyways, i think time will make do with it..." he argues showing how much he's worried, he didn't want anybody to know nor interfere in their problem, it was just something that should've been kept between the two of them..jaehwan's interference was uncalled for...but it seemed that hyuk was the only one who thought that way..hongbin on the other hand, was too excited about it as he un-boxed the package and started to fumble around with the CD player.

it was all particularly weird, the ' just a little something to you' written in broad letters on top of the package made it too suspicious.
just the fact that jaehwan going through the trouble of sending a package while he could have given it to them in school was even more of a dubious matter.

the whole situation and jaehwan being mostly involved was just too spooky to turn a blind eye on. nothing did end up the way it should have been when it was something that got to do with their hyung...

hongbin could see clearly all the worries displayed on his crush. after all, hongbin is the only person that knows so much about hyuk, he knows what every gesture and move and expression means, he'd even been able to predict hyuk's opinions on some matters. he just knows him too well. after he had loved him for as long as he could remember...

but he'd never confess...

confessing was just...too much for him. a lot said it was easy to do it, that it was easy to just blurt out those three small words..but to hongbin, it was more than that..

he had thought a lot about it, he'd either confess his long been buried feelings and risk the chance of losing hyuk forever, or he'd it up and keep it to himself and he'd get to be by hyuk's side for as long as he wishes for.

in the end, he opted for the second option..

it was the safest ..

and he doesn't mind taking it..

he got too used on it..he acted so well. he pretended like he was feeling nothing, acting as plain friends..he got too used to it to the point he'd suspect the realism of his own feelings...

"hyung?.." hyuk questions after the latter seemed to have spaced out.."are you okay?"

"it's okay hyukie, i'm fine.." he bitterly smiles his way through it as he always had "if you didn't like it we'll stop watching it okay?" hongbin asks as he tried to change the subject to what it used to be.

"okay..." he bit his lower lip before nodding..

"let's just start it"..hongbin announces before clicking the play botton.

he sat close besides hyuk, both of they're forearms touching. both nervous in anticipation of what to come.

the video started with a grayish screen, both looked at it wondering for a second if jaehwan had actually sent something useful or not.

hongbin decided to check it. but before his hand could even reach it, the video started playing, it showed ' a trip to the lonely island' written in broad letters.

he sat back frowning a bit besides hyuk who was thinking of it as if it was just a movie..

he nonchalantly positioned his head on top of sanghyuk's shoulders, watching the so called movie. he didn't care much about the gesture he just made..it was normal right? they are friends..right?

what he didn't know that hyuk's heart was about to jump out of it's place. he felt his cheeks redden, his heart thumping hardly containing himself from quivering in pure nervousness, he was scared of hongbin finding out
about his over consciousness of the latter putting his head on his shoulders..it was a simple action..but it was too much, his body tingling all over..

although, he was greatful for hongbin having little to no idea about his feelings..he still hated that about him...the oblivious side of him was slowly killing him..and he could barely contain himself from shouting it out that he is sick and tired of this..

he wanted to be beside hongbin, as friends. it was enough for him for a while..until he felt himself wanting to be more demanding. he wanted more..yet he was scared of asking for it..he was scared of losing hongbin as a result of his desires..

so he kept it in..

but watching movies with hongbin,.. alone in a dark room..he didn't care much about the video itself as his mind always strayed on to thinking how would it be if hongbin was in that position?...making all that and groaning sounds..whimpering and whining and calling his name in that alluring voice of his..

the whole idea of it always had his mind run wild..but he kept himself composed..always.

but hongbin his lips and biting it while watching that, and the 'oh it's so good' face had him thinking that confessing is of no use ..

he opted to think that the best option was to be neutral in a way about his feeling..he decided to push them away until the day he'd find himself that he'd forget about they're whole existence..they'd fade away at some point he thought, and so he had always kept it buried in his mind..

'it's totally hot' he'd always say to hongbin...agreeing with the latter about what they're watching was the best thing he could think of doing..just act neutral and non-caring, he'd always remind himself...

the movie they are watching now started with two friends hanging out together and deciding to go on a trip. they decided to go to an island known for it's crystal clear waters and a shining clear beach.
the two main characters got drunk on a local bar.

they both staggered they're way home until they reached their rented rooms.

the two boys laughed they're way in before one of them tripped and fell against the other on top of the bed. both looked deep into each other's eyes before they started slowly kissing. they're hands roaming inside both of their shirts as they're stripped down and on they went..

by this point of the movie, both hyuk and hongbin watched intently before the kissing scene began. hongbin had his mouth wide open. he didn't expect this kinda of movie, he didn't expect it to be about two males...hyuk's doubts about jaehwan sending them something spooky were right. he doesn't know if he should be grateful for it or not..

in a brief moment, he found himself splattered on the floor with hyuk on top of him all flustered. he never saw him get so shy and so red. it was something new to him, he wanted to focus more in it. he wanted to stare at that red face so he could remember it for the rest of his life.

but he got distracted. hyuk's hands was grabbing into his own tightly. it hurt a bit, but it wasn't something that he couldn't take.

"hyuk..what are you doing?" he questions as if he didn't know. he tried to keep himself cool, he didn't want to seem easy..not at this moment.

"hyung ..i..." he was beginning to tremble..he didn't know how things got to this point , all what he remember doing was how those two boys were getting it on. the idea and the possibility that that could be him and
hongbin, had everything he kept hidding under lock and key boiling in urge to be out.

soon, he found himself jumping on hongbin, all of a sudden. as if his the feelings he once kept down deep were making him move, controlling him.

"hyung ..i-.." he had began to stutter. his heart was thumping so hard he started to feel as it will come out of his rib cage at any second. he felt his cheeks hot, the more he looked at hongbin's face and the proximity of it, the more he felt like they were on fire.

the latter was dazzling. like a starlight on the night of a dark sky. he was just so perfect. he wanted to cherish him, he was just like a diamond to him. worth more than the world.

he didn't know what to say. he didn't even know what to say in defense of what he's doing.

he lowered himself, kissing hongbin, slowly feeling the latter's plump and soft lips on his own was something he'd never imagine he'd experience in real life. it felt so good. the taste of it was like a drug to him, so easy to get addicted on.

he moved his mouth left and right tasting and savoring every small inch of the elder's lips.

it was so perfect.

but what made it more like a shock to him was how hongbin didn't show any objection to him, rather he went along with it.

mirroring hyuk's actions..

hyuk was beginning to lose his mind. his head hurt. his heart numb. his hands barely keeping his balance. he didn't know how things had reached this far. but he is more than grateful it happened. something he craved for so long had become a palpable truth right in his grasp.

he moved back to breath. lips thumping missing the action.

he looks with shinning eyes into hongbin's, face relaxed as he looked at the latter's lips and eyes as if asking for a permission that has already been given.

"hyung.." he hoarsely mutters, his voice sending electric vibes to hongbin's body. how could this slightly taller kid be so seductive, he was taking his heart and all of his senses away. and he is sure that he doesn't mind one bit.

"do it again." he finds himself saying. he felt like he was getting too demanding but he didn't care now, his worries and fears and doubts all been washed away by the sole effect of a kiss.

he looked deep into hyuk's eyes before slightly closing his eyes and grabbing the collar of hyuk's shirt as he hovered his lips over the younger's, brushing his own against them, briefly kissing them.

he never thought he'd actually be doing such a thing. but his imagination and the built up scenarios he sometimes created in his mind had came with a result. and he sure loved how he was so seductive..

he didn't worry anymore about hyuk being disgusted about this...after all he was the one to start it up.

he just got that tingling worry of being refused in the end or what if hyuk was just doing it on an impulse..

he needed to know if it was on impluse.

"hyuk..do you like me?" he starts " as more..than just friends?.." he says, what felt so hard to say before came out easily from his own mouth in a brief few seconds...how ironic.

hyuk only nodded, avoiding looking into his hyung's eyes..he somehow sensed that he'd be pushed away at any second now, and be told off and left alone..he was worried sick about what hongbin might say now..

but all of his doubts were washed out of his mind when hongbin grabbed his head and smiled as tears had built up in his eyes..he lowered sanghyuk's head on to himself putting they're lips together.
he was so happy to finally have his feeling reciprocated in a way he never expected to happen..and he was more than grateful for that.