TO: leeAngel1004 - BxG

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

Title of Gift: Foreign Love

Pairing: OC (Minchan) and Leo

Number of words: 2,048

Genre: Fluff, Slight Angst

Note to my Giftee: " Hello MinChan! I actually like your name, it's kawaii. LOL. I'm sure you are as kawaii. I'm sorry that I didn't make this into a though. I hope you like it. Merry Christmas kawaii MinChan!"
 



Foreign Love


The elevator dinged, the shrill sound drowned in the business of the hotel lobby as the golden metal door separated to reveal an empty rectangular space. Sighing, you stepped inside, dragging your suitcase loudly behind you. Your body was heavy with jet lag, feeling as if your head had become heavier. All you know is that you want to collapse on top the soft mattress and doze off until the next morning. Yeah, what an ideal vacation. Before the door to the elevator could close a hand shot between them making it dinged open again. You stepped aside to let the person in, noticing his choice of clothing, all black. He was about to press a number when he paused, pressing the close button instead. Seems like he’s on the same floor as you. You tuck your hair behind your ear before taking a timid glance at him, seeing half of his face covered by the hat he had on. Looking back forward, your heart started to speed up. Dark thoughts started to lurk in your mind. He looks suspicious. Swallowing, you grip on your luggage.

You came here for a vacation, wanting to break away from your super busy life for a while. But this is not how you want it to be. The thoughts of the man being some kind of psychopath make you started to sweat. Your heart skipped a beat when he glances at you, your whole body tense. Swallowing, you pretend to not notice before rummaging through your backpack to pull out your phone when the elevator dinged again. Hastily, you grabbed your suitcase before quickly walk out. Your steps were hurried, the thumping sound if your shoes against the carpeted floor echoed through the empty hallway. Your eyes darted on the number on the many doors align along the seemingly too long hallway, as you started to getting closer to your room when a voice makes you in a breath. “Miss..” You glanced behind to find the man in the elevator with you before were chasing after you, something is inside his hand. That made you quicken your pace but the man also started to jog behind you until he finally catches up making you freeze. “Excuse me, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you but you drop this.” His accent caught your attention and saw that he is holding out your passport making you gasped. “Oh my god, thank you so much.” You took the small booklet before looking up making your heart skipped a beat. He seems...familiar… He excuses himself while you’re still in a dazed state when a thought crosses your mind.

“Wait!” You abruptly stop him making he flinched in surprise. Yes! Indeed! He is Leo from your favorite K-Pop group! Swallowing, your mind jumbled with words as he keeps on staring at you. “Thank you!” You stuttered when you realize you were being loud. “Thank you so much. I don’t know what to do if you didn’t saw it and give it back to me.” Okay, now you’re blabbering nonsense. He smiled and nodded. “No problem. You’re lucky it fell in front of me.” You laughed nervously. “I’m MinChan by the way.” You held out your hand towards him. He was hesitating before taking your hand into a firm handshake. “Taekwoon.” You smiled at him before letting his hand go. “Vacation?” You look at your suitcase as he pointed it out. “Yeah! I mean, yes vacation. You too?” He nodded with a small smile. You mimicked his action in acknowledgment. “Okay then, I guess I’ll see you around then.” He nodded with a smile before excusing himself. You watched his retreating back, your feet still rooted at the same spot. “Am I dreaming? What did just happen?” Blinking a few times, you can still see his tall figure although he was far away before taking a turn, disappearing from your sight.

~~~

You sat back on the bouncy mattress that you were craving off earlier but the jet lag had left your body entirely. Looking at the hand that shakes Taekwoon’s hand earlier, a huge grin break on your lips. You can’t help the giddy scream that erupted from your lips before stopping yourself. “I touch his hand. Oh my god, he doesn’t even know that I know him.” Crashing the hand to your chest, you keep on grinning like a fool before jumping on the bed and burying your face into the plush pillow, screaming to your heart content.

~~~

The next day, you wake up early and got ready for breakfast. Deep inside your heart, you wish you would meet Taekwoon again but you know that is a wishful thought. He must be busy with his works. Grabbing your sling bag, big enough for you to bring every essential with you before slipping on a pair of sandals.

You proceed towards the elevator after making sure your room’s door is properly locked. Pressing the down button, you waited while browsing on your phone for new places for you to visit. You’ve been here once and had explored most of the popular spots and cafes. Suddenly, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder making you flinched before turning towards the person behind you only to have your heart skipped a beat. “Taekwoon.” He smiled. He was dressed rather casually, dark gray long-sleeved shirt and black jeans. “Good morning.” You smiled back and reply his greeting sheepishly.

“Slept well?” You nodded and were about to ask the same thing when the elevator dinged, signaling its arrival. Both of you stepped in and you let him pressed the number first, seeing as his destination is the same as you. “You’re going somewhere today?” You ask him, trying to sound calm as possible. He just shrugged. “Not particularly. I don’t know where to go and too scared that I might get lost.” You chuckled. “Well, you can come with me. I’ve been here before and I know some great places.” He looked towards you as you raised your eyebrow, trying to tempt him to come along.

~~

Surprisingly, he followed you. He was super shy at first but started to warm up to you when you bring him to a famous local cafe to have a cup of coffee. You later then brought him to see the farms they have here, where you can play with the animals there. It’s a huge farm with a few acres of grapes vines that are used to produce the wine.

He was having so much fun, you can clearly see how he is smiling so widely when playing with the piglet and stealing a few of the grapes when you were supposed to pluck them. You realize that you see a different side of him, not like what you see on the televisions. And you like that.

~~~

The next few days were days filled with fun and laughter. Taekwoon had started to smile more often and cracking jokes which makes you happy. He seems to be more open and comfortable with you as he assumes that you didn’t know who he is, which makes the guilt in you thicken. You wouldn’t bear to see his face when he knows the truth. Would he hate you? The past few days were the best times of your life and you sure Taekwoon would say the same thing too.

“Hey, you okay?” You look up towards his concern face. You heart flutter when your eyes meet his. Both of you were currently strolling along a river near you hotel after having a splendid dinner. Taekwoon paused his steps before turning towards you, prompting you to do the same as you bit your lower lips. Guilt started to gnaw your inside. Taking a deep determine breath, you exhaled loudly before sternly looking into his eyes. Taekwoon’s face is bearing a confused expression now.

“Taekwoon, I have something that I need to tell you.” His shoulder tenses a bit before relaxing again. He nodded. “I have something to tell you too. But, ladies first.” Your heart broke at his anticipation, his eyes twinkled with the streetlight as they stare at you. Swallowing, you look away from him.

“I actually know you.” You screwed your eyes shut before prying them open to watch his reaction. His face was confused, not fully understanding what you were saying. “I know who you are. I know that you’re Leo from Vixx. I know that you’re a famous singer in South Korea and I’ve been a fan since your debut day. When I first met you, I didn’t want to scare you away by saying that I’m a huge fan. I just want to get to know you as Jung Taekwoon, not as Vixx’s Leo. I didn’t mean to lie to you. I’m so sorry.” You just blurted everything out as he tries to take all the information in. You watched as his face twisted from confused to betrayal, and sad. His eyes drained of any of the happiness that you saw before up until the moment.

He took a deep breath before letting it out shakily. “Wow… You knew me. All along you just knew who I am.” You felt tears started to pricked your eyes but you swallowed it back. “I understand if you were mad at me and if you hate me. It’s okay. I just want to say that, for the past few days, it was the happiest moment in my life. And I’m happy to get to see another side of you that other people don’t see. You don’t have to worry, I won’t tell anyone. No one's gonna believe me anyway.” Giving him one fake smile, you bow to him before took off, sprinting away from him.

Once being at a safe distance away from, your tears started to fall. “Ahh, why am I crying? It’s not like I’m the one being lied to. Stupid.”

~~~

The next day, you didn’t go anywhere. Your flight home was scheduled to be at the night. You didn’t even sleep a blink from last night, from the moment you left Taekwoon alone by the river. When you reached your room, you balled yourself out into your bed until the next morning. You didn’t even have breakfast. When it almost dawn, you had packed your stuff and were getting ready to leave to the airport when a desperate knock resonated from your front door. The knock the turn to banging making you frowned. “Who is it?” You were sure your hoarse voice didn’t reach the other side of the door, so you just open the door to reveal a disheveled Taekwoon, who was still dressed in last night outfit. “Taekwoon…” He stepped inside, pushing you along when his eyes landed on your suitcase. “You’re leaving?” You didn’t dare to look straight at him as you nodded in response to his question. “My flight is tonight.”

You took a glance at him, confused as to why is he here with the same outfit as last night. Hasn’t he return to his room yet? When you were about to ask him, he cut you off. “Listen, I don’t care. I don’t care if you know me before or not. I don't mind, I like you. I fell in love with you since the first day we spent time together.” As if the world had come to a halt, you felt like the time had frozen as you stared wide-eyed at him. “W-What…”

“I like you, MinChan. I’m in love with you.” Before you could process for any response, Taekwoon pulled you into a kiss, cradling your face with his huge hands before pressing a gentle kiss on your lips. Your eyes fluttered closed, relishing in the dreamlike moment as your hand gripped his shirt. The kiss was sweet and filled with desperation. When he broke away, you sighed, with your eyes still closed as he leans his forehead against yours. “Don’t leave. Stay with me longer.” Chuckling, tears brimmed your eyes as you nodded.

Wrapping your arms around his waist you buried your face into his chest as he pulled you tight against him, hugging you as if you would disappear any moment. “I won’t go. I ‘ll stay.”