TO: kpopworld67 - BxG

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

Title of Gift: Bad Day @ Good Day? 

Pairing: Leo x OC

Number of Words: 1,528

Genre: Fluff

Warning: None

 


 

Bad Day @ Good Day?  

 

 

It is not the usual day of her, as soon as she walked out of her house her shoelace snapped and it is a new pair that she got a few days ago, and to top of it, it is her first time wearing it. Of course she change her shoes right away because she already late that day and if she decide to just change her shoelace, she will be late for her first class.

A few meter from her house she been chased by a dog because it is her mistake from stepping on it tail. It makes her run as fast as her can and then hiding somewhere to her afraid getting another misfortune. From the second floor a bucket of water falls right into her head making her hair and also her cloth wet. But she glad that she is wearing leather bag or her stuff especially her books will get wet.

When she finally arrives at school, the first class already ended and she enters from the back door of the noisy classroom. “Morning~” she says and all eyes on her.

“Jisu! What have happened on you?!” shout her friend, Arin as she quickly approach her.

“It’s a bad day. Really bad one. I will tell you later, but first, do you have gym cloth with you? Mine at home”

“Ah. Mine too” says her and she sighs over it. “I don’t want to stay in this cloth till school ended”

“Yeah. You smell like…” her friend want to say something before she gave her a death glare. “I really need a shower. For sure. I need a shower” she says and looked at someone who suddenly flinches over her glance.

“Hakyeon~ borrow me your gym cloth, please~”

“Sorry, Jisu, I don’t have mine too”

“Ah. Today is really bad day” she says “Maybe I should skip today and go back home” she added with a great sighs.

“Don’t worry, Taekwoon got his” says Hakyeon pointed at the guy who sitting next to him. His eyes open wide in shock as he looked at his friend and then looked at her.

“I only have my club jersey. And it is big”

“I only need it until my cloth finish washed and dried, can I?” she says with her eyes glowing and he doesn’t know what to say to that. Before he can reply it, Hakyeon go ahead and says “Taekwoon says yes! I will give it to you. It in your locker right?” he says before he leaves the class and she follows him with a happy mood.

 

She takes a shower as Arin helped her to put her uniform in the washing machine and wash it. “So, tell me what happen to you?”

“It is a bad day”

“You said that for I don’t know how many times already”

“It started when I go out from house, my shoelace snapped”

“Bad omen”

“Yeah. And it is my new shoes. Remember the one I buy when both of us go shopping a few days ago? That one. And that is the first time I’m wearing it”

“Then what happen?”

“I accidently stepped on the neighborhood dog’s tail. And it chase me all the way until I hide and it pass me” she says before she wash her shampooed hair.

“The good natured dog?” Arin asked but she can’t hear it due to the sound of the shower. “What did you says?” she asked.

“The good natured dog! The one you always play with!” she shout so she can hear it.

“Yeah. That one”

“When I hiding, the second floor who in middle of cleaning her aquarium, knocked the bucket of water that taken from the aquarium”

“That the smell of fish comes from”

“Yeah. And she raises fresh water fish. I don’t know what it name, but the water is cloudy”

“If that just happen, you shouldn’t be late, right?”

“I didn’t notice that I ran to the other neighborhood and I can’t take public transport because I smell like fish”

“Why not takes a shower in her house?”

“Whose house?”

“The aquarium house”

“I notice I’m at another neighborhood when I walk a few meter away from her house”

“Talk about bad day”

“That what I mean” she says as she open the door ready in the jersey. “Taekwoon is so big” she says walking toward the washing machine to check to progress of it.

“It will take more than one hour, we should go to class” she says and Arin looked at her watch “Yeah. It already started”

“Really? I take too much time in shower” she says before wear her stocking and shoes that unexpectedly dry.

 

“That what happen?” asked Hakyeon as the four of them walking toward cafeteria, she still in Taekwoon’s jersey. Her cloth is already dry but it still smell like fish making her keep it in her bag and wear Taekwoon’s jersey with his skirt instead.

“Yeah. All in one day”

“It like all the bad luck of this year happen to you in one day”

“Ah! That is a great word to say it. But no. It’s all because of today zodiac reading”

“Zodiac reading?” asked Arin and she nodded “Yeah. I accidently listen to it today when I ate breakfast. I never did before and today I did. It sure a bad start for a day”

“What it tell you? That misfortune will befall you all day today?”

“Yeah” she says nodded as she put her plate on the table. The others did the same and all of them get a seat.

“Aren’t they mentioning something that can lower your bad luck today?”

“Hmm… That I should stay inside my house and don’t leave at all cost?”

“Like an item”

“Ah. That. Something like lion and hamster” she answers and Taekwoon suddenly choked his food. Hakyeon looked at him and he just can’t help to hold in his laugh. “What that?”

“I don’t know. They supposed to write item like stuffed toys or maybe something in color of something. But it writes lion and hamster. Where I can get that stuff? Zoo?” she leave out her feeling making Arin and Hakyeon laugh over it but not Taekwoon who stay silence, eating.

“But… Well… Stop talking about my bad luck. Why I got a feeling or it are my sharp ears doing its job? People are whispering something with my name in it” she asked looked around and people hiding from her eyes.

She looked back to her plate and start to eat “I don’t give a damn tho” she added. She is a few spoon to finish her food when the light from the window is hidden and she looked to her side to see someone stand there.

“Can I help you?”

“Jisu unnie, are you dating Taekwoon oppa?” asked her and she almost want to choke her food along with mentioned name eyes widen shocked.

“What?” she asked back and the girl asked “I know that Arin unnie are dating Hakyeon oppa… But I never heard that Jisu unnie and Taekwoon oppa before”

“Do you somehow like Taekwoon? That guy?” she asked pointed at him. “He only got soccer in his mind. I really want to see someone date him”

“What wrong with dating me? And I don’t have all soccer in my mind” Taekwoon suddenly say something. “Then date this girl. I think she like you” she says thoughtless making Taekwoon speechless. Only “What--?” comes to his mouth and he takes his empty plate and leave.

“Jisu… You’re really thoughtless…” says Hakyeon that watching his friend leave his seat.

“Talk about no sense…” Arin added the oil and takes her plate.

“Good that you got bad luck today” another blow is given and he gets up with his plate. Both he and Arin headed away.

“Ya. What are you guys saying!” she shout quickly takes her plate and follow the two of them. “What about me thoughtless and got no sense. I don’t understand. Explain it for me” she says as she follows both of them that fast leaving the cafeteria.

 

He walked back to his class and his hand is typing searching for something in the internet. “Ah. This. Lion… Hamster” he says reading it before stopped when he see a pair of shoes in front of him and stop right before collision. As he want to looked up he heard the familiar sound of “Hyung~” making him 100% sure who the one in front of him

“Jaehwan and the three of you are here too” he says and Sanghyuk says “Hyung, you say like we’re not important~”

“You want me to mention each of your names?”

“He just cranky because his favorite drink sold out” says Hongbin making Sanghyuk looked at him and give him a killer stare. “They only renew the drink on the machine once a week and it always sold out in 3 days. You know 3 days. I can’t drink my favorite drink for two days!”

“Buy it ahead of time in convenient store” suggest Wonshik and Sanghyuk give him a glare at that time Taekwoon walked away from them.

“Ah! You guys keep talking about it making Taekwoon hyung leave” says Jaehwan who quickly run to catch Taekwoon. “Hyung! Wait for me!”

The four of them finally catch to Taekwoon who headed to the field to do some exercise. The four of them follow along as all of them play soccer 3 vs 2 with Taekwon and Jaehwan in one team and another three is Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk in one team.

“Hyung~ I heard you’re dating Jisu noona” says Hongbin making Taekwoon misstep and kick the ball toward Sanghyuk instead.

“Ah, hyung! You should kick it to me” says Jaehwan and Taekwoon make a sorry gesture. “But that question, are you really dating Jisu noona?”

“I’m not” says Taekwoon low that suddenly masked by Hakyeon voice shouting “There you guys! I’ve been searching you know!” he shout as Hakyeon, Arin and Jisu walked closer to the five of them.

“You already know where Taekwoon always go too and you always misleading” says Arin making Hakyeon laugh slightly.

“See! See! Jisu noona is wearing Taekwoon hyung jersey!” says Sanghyuk pointed toward Jisu who walk next to Arin.

“At last you guys are publically announcing your relationship!” shout Jaehwan loud making Taekwoon headlock him.

“Who? Who is dating?” asked her again without much thinking and the boys make disbelieve face.

“Hyung~ what is this?” ask Wonshik eyes on Taekwoon who still headlock Jaehwan.

“It’s nothing” answer Taekwoon who now leave Jaewhan head away and Jaehwan hold his neck that hurting.

 

The few period of her class before lunch is clean from bad luck and so does her lunch times, but right ahead after that, he befall with another bad luck in which a test suddenly done and it is her weak subject of all. She usually cram for this subject for days before exam and having the unexpected test makes her 100% sure she will fail.

“The one who fail will this test need to stay after school and cram for what you miss and send it to me before you go back home”

With that saying, she miserably fails the test with a few others who somehow exempted because they need to practice for the incoming tournament. And that leave her alone in the classroom cramming and redoing every question she got wrong. Even Arin leave her because she got a date with his boyfriend, Hakyeon.

“This is such a bad day~” she says as she put her head on the table looking out to the blue sky. Suddenly she heard the door being opened and she spring up shocked as she think it is their teacher makes round to makes sure she stayed and do her work.

A sighs of relieve comes when it is Taekwoon who walked in. “Ah. You scare me. I though it Madam Yuri”

“Sorry. I forgot my water bottle” he says walking to his seat and takes his water bottle. “You’re staying because of the test, right?”

“Yeah. I failed miserably. Why out of all subject I need to be bad at this one?” she says and he walked to stand in front of her.

“You usually do pretty well tho. Maybe today because of your bad luck”

She laughs and says “Yeah. It is” with a nod.

There a silence between both of them and the two of them looked out toward the sky. At that time she suddenly says “Makes me scared to go back” soft but with the surrounding, he can hear it.

“Want me to send you home today?” he asked and she looked at him and both of their eyes locked. “It’s okay. I need to stay and do my cram and send it before go back”

“I got club. By the time you finish I will be too” he says and she bites her lips slightly. “Then… Yes”

He smiled “Wait for me here after you finish your work. I think if you come to the field you might got hit by a soccer ball” he says and she laugh at his remark.

“Yes~” she says and he comeback with “I’m going now. They should not leave without someone leading as they will start to play around”

 

She finish her work and send it to her teacher getting a little praise and now she decide to just go and wait him rather than let him walk all the way to the 3rd floor for her. She walked toward the field and gets a seat on the audience on the right side of the field.

“When are they going to finish?” she asked to herself and search for her phone inside her bag before suddenly she feel the extreme pain of being hit on the back of his head and later she out.

 

The comfortable feeling she feels and she heard someone says something but it blurred due to her still sleepy. When her eyes open she can see the road to her house. And in matter of second she realize it that she being carried and she quickly moved out of shock.

“Stop moving” she heard and she automatically did so. “Taekwoon?” she asked and he looked at her slightly.

“Why am I… Ah. Taekwoon, let’s me down”

“Nope. I think you’re still groggy”

She stayed as she knows she won’t be able to talk sense to him to let her down. There are silences on both of them as they headed toward her house. “What happen to me?” she asked and he says “Just now you asked?”

“Just tell me”

“I warn about maybe a ball will hit you and it did. That’s happen. You should stayed in classroom as I tell you to”

“Sorry”

“Next time listen to me” he says and she pouts but then says “Just let me down. I’m okay now and I can feel your legs wobble” He says something under his breath over her comment and lets her down.

Both of them walked toward her house and all the way she doesn’t notice it but when she did she asked “Taekwoon, are you really sending me home? You can go back now. My house is just a few meter”

“I think if I leave you here, right now you might get another misfortune” he says and she bites her lips. “Should I go and get hamster as pet? Or maybe get a lion stuffed toys?”

“Aren’t this kind of fortune telling worked for one day only?”

“Its seven hours before today ended”

“Just stay home and you will be good”

“Yeah. It told you to stay home all day, right?”

“It is. I should really stay home. But still I need a hamster or maybe a lion”

“You’re too much superstitious”

 

She opens the fridge and checked for ice cream when she sees none of them. “Ah. I finish it last week” she says with a sighs and looked at the clock that still got three hours before the day ended.

“Should I go? Should I not?” she asked herself and think for a while before wearing a sweater and takes her phone with her purse. She decides to pay a visit to the nearby 24 hours store.

The night is dark but she manage to but her ice cream and now walking back to her house eating one of it. “Ah~ Ice cream and this weather is just right” she says with a smile.

She walk and walk toward her house but somehow she got a feeling that someone been following her. She heard the sound of footstep and she stop and the sound stopped too. Later she walks and she heard the pair walk the same phase as her.

“What did I gotten into?” she asked herself and somehow scared a little. “What should I do?” she asked herself before her remember she bring her phone and start to contact her friend, Arin. The call just connected to the voice mail making her contact Hakyeon who result the same.

“They might be still in date” she says and just wants to curse at both of them who not here when she needs them. She heard the sound of the footstep louder and she knows that someone is closer than before.

She search for any number in her phone and stopped at Taekwoon’s number before she call him who later connected way fast. “Hello”

“Hello… Taekwoon” she says quite wary but shaking.

“Yeah, Jisu, what is it?”

“Ah. Nothing. Just want to call you. What are you doing right now?”

“Exercise. I’m running around the neighborhood”

“Ah. That does explain the sound of your breath” she says and still she can’t make the one follow her to stop. He somehow catches up to her weirdness and called her name “Jisu…”

“Ah. Yes…”

“What happen? You usually won’t call me. And your voice is shaking”

“Ah. No. I just want to ask about today homework”

“We don’t have any homework” suddenly after saying that he heard the sound of thud like the phone falls into the ground. “Jisu… Jisu…” he called her for a few times but there no answer making him shout her name louder “Jisu!” but there still no answer.

He takes the phone away from his hears thinking the call might be disconnected but the call is still connected. “Jisu…” he called her again but then heard the muffled scream making his become alerted. Out of instinct he quickly run toward her house in which not that far from where he is as the road to her house is included in his running track.

He arrive in 30 second as he is really close and he start to push the bell to her house but there answer making him knock the iron gate, calling her name. When there no reply he walked a few step back and looked at her house in which dark like no one home.

“Don’t tell me…” he says and quickly run to the other side of the road as he thinks it. Think the worst possible things that she doesn’t listen to him and go out. And if she did she will definitely headed to the convenient store not far from her house.

His step that headed to convenient store, fast, stopped suddenly when the plastic bag of groceries is in his way. His eyes drifted to the park not seeing Arin and Hakyeon who walking toward him.

“Taek…” Hakyeon want to call him but later stopped when he run into the park. “He sees me, right?” asked Hakyeon looked at Arin as she shrugged.

“Maybe he did and run that way to avoid you” says her before she laugh and Hakyeon just . “Okay. I’m so not leaving him alone if that happens” he says and walks toward where Taekwoon headed.

“Ya! Taekwoon how dare you…” he says before the sudden dark object approaches him from the sky and knocked him down. “Ouch!” he groaned and pushes the object in which he see human to the side.

“Ta! Taekwoon! What…” he wants to scold his friend before he heard him raise his voice “DIDN’T I SAY THAT YOU SHOULDN’T GO OUT TODAY!” making him looks at the situation at what happen.

“I---I’m sorry” she says looked down. Her hair messed up and also her clothing. “WHAT IF I CAN’T FIND---“ he who want to continue scolding her stopped when he see the tears falls on her cheek. He suddenly turned soft and hugged her saying “Sorry… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t scold you. I should stay with you till midnight”

Both Hakyeon and Arin looked at the two of them and Hakyeon asked “What happen?” with his eyes looking at Arin. Arin who in the same situation as her boyfriend raise her shoulder and says “I don’t know”

 

The four of them headed toward her house as she fills the up at what happen. “Oh my, this is sure the worst thing that could happen” says Hakyeon shocked hearing it.

“You should go out with your family” says Arin and she says “My parents go out for honeymoon since my mother wins a vacation at Bali for one week. And my brother goes out for his college MT”

“No one at home today?” asked Hakyeon and she nodded while Arin asked “Why you didn’t tell me? You can always stay at my house”

“I did tell you, princess… But you’re too hang on with your date today and I also told you I want to stay home and at least fell about taking care of myself by my own for one week”

“There two hours before today ends…” mention Taekwoon looking at his watch. All of them looked at him at that time. She smiled at it and Arin says “That’s it, I will call my parents saying I will have pajama party at your house today” while taking her phone out.

“The two of you? Woman? Alone in a house?” asked Hakyeon with eyes larger than ever and its destination is on his girlfriend.

“What?” she asked him giving the more mean eyes to him.

“I don’t think I can let the two of you alone. What if during this two hours a robber enter your house? Or maybe a serial killer?” says Hakyeon thinking that something worse will happen to her.

“Then what?”

“We will stay with the two of you” says Hakyeon pulls Taekwoon hand like signifying that both of them will stay with the two of them.

“If serial killer or robber comes, can the two of you really protect us?” asked Arin like doesn’t believe in the power of both of them.

“If we both there, nothing will happen. Your day will end peacefully, Jisu” says Hakyeon looked at her with snarky smiles.

“What are you saying?” asked Arin without Jisu got any time to say anything.

“Well… the fortune telling stuff say that your animal should be lion and your object should be hamster, right?” asked Hakyeon before stopped to see she nodded. “We got complete package her. A lion and a hamster, right Leo?” he says pointing at Taekwoon and Taekwoon who see his hand quickly push it away.

“Leo? Lion? Hamster?” asked her clearly doesn’t understand.

“Don’t you think he look like lion?” asked Hakyeon but she doesn’t answer that. “And doesn’t his personality somehow like hamster?” he asked then. “And he even called Leo. A complete package of lion and hamster. Here in front of---” says Hakyeon before he been headlock by Taekwoon.

“Stop! Leo stop!” he says patting Taekwoon’s hand to makes him lets his head go. Taekwoon stayed for a while before he lets Hakyeon off. “Gosh. I’m still alive”

 

Somehow he stayed along at her house with noisy Hakyeon and Arin as the four of them watching some boring movie from the stack of DVD on her house. It is something she hasn’t seen before as it is a DVD that her brother buys. The story makes her wonder why her brother buys this movie. However none of them want to gets up and changes the movie. All of them too comfortable with pillow and blanket.

Her eyes is on the TV and somehow along the story Arin and Hakyeon already asleep next to each other. She looked at the guy next to her who watching it intensely and somehow he smell the perfume of his brother on him since he wearing her brother cloth. She gives it as because of Hakyeon, he can’t go back home to change and get a shower from the sweat he collect from jogging. So he gets a shower at her house and now wearing her brother cloth.

“Thanks for today” she says eyes still on him and he who heard it looked at her. There no expression on his face as she looked at her but somehow it makes her blush looking at him this close.

“And sorry” she says and his face changed to a smile. She see his hand moves closer to her and then touching her cheek, cupping it perfectly as he cares her cheek slightly with his thumb.

“I hope today is the last day of your bad day. I don’t think I can handle thinking that something bad will happen to you” he says with a heavy breath and then says “On another side, I hope day like this happen so I can stay by your side and protect you” he says with a pause and continue “I’m such bipolar”

She looks at him way calmer than before. “But you know…” he says and takes a deep breath “I hope I can stay by your side no matter what happen to you. Bad stuff, good stuff anything at all… Can I?”

“Is this…” she want to ask before he confirmed it like he can read her question with “Yes… Yes. This is a confession”

She baffled at it for a few brief second before nodded with “Yes. Please stay by my side” And smile comes to his lips before he comes closer to her. Way closer as he want to kiss her before heard the sound of some click. Eyes darted to their right and see Hakyeon with his phone ready and both of them looked at the two of them.

Arin hit Hakyeon hand “You’re too fast. Now they hear us”

“What? Taekwoon is the one who slow. He should kiss Jisu fast” reply Hakyoen and his eyes catch Taekwoon killer stare making him looking at another place and ask “What time is it? Is it 12 already?” He sees the clock by the wall and says “Ah! It’s 12:10 already. Let’s go back and leave the new lover” he says as he wants to gets up but Taekwoon hold Hakyeon by his head in headlock.

“Ouch!” Hakyeon try to get away but Taekwoon doesn’t give him any mercy and both the girls laugh at it.