TO: hermit - BxG

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

Title of the Gift: The way we love

Pairings: OCXLeo

Genre: Fluff,Romance

Number of words: 1,566

Note to my Giftee: I'm sorry if this . I'm still trying to get better at writing fanfics but I hope you enjoyed it and Merry Christmas♡

 


 

The way we love

 

You and Leo had made plans to go to a carnival since he had just got off from work and you two barely get to spend time with each other. Plus it was your 2 year anniversary. You decided to get him a cup of coffee but on the way you got a little thirsty so you took a quick sip. "I'm sure he won't mind." You said. By the time you got there you basically drunk the whole cup. "Hey I brought you some coffee." You smiled. Leo took the empty cup and stared at it confusingly. "I got a little thirsty on the way here." You said apologetically. "It's ok Y/N, come on let's go play some games." Leo grabbed your hand excitedly. The two of you got on a few rides, took some adorable pictures, got noticed from a few fans, ate some cotton candy and brought things from a gift shop. "Let's go into that haunted house." Leo pointed. "Ummm" You really hated scary things. Even when you saw a fly you would scream like someone was trying to kill you. Leo noticed the scared look on your face. "We don't have to go in if you don't want to jagi." You decided to man up... err... woman up and be brave. "No let's go." You pulled Leo into the line. Finally it was time to go inside. You gulped and walked in with Leo. You felt something touch your arm and you screamed. "Relax it's just me." Leo said. You sighed with relief. There were a bunch of things popping out. Clowns and monsters. There were even people dressed as monsters popping out. "AAAAHH!" You screamed because one of the people dressed as monsters touched grabbed your leg. Leo hugged you. "It's ok." He calmed you down. Well he tried to at least. More things started to pop out and Leo decided to pull a little prank on you and scare you when you come out the haunted house. So he left you in there by yourself without you knowing. Soon you started to cry because of the monsters and because you couldn't find Leo. "Oppa!" You sobbed. "Oppa where are you?!" You started to cry even harder. How far away is the exit? You thought. You couldn't take it anymore. Soon you started to think that Leo abandoned you. "He's annoyed because of me." You cried. "I couldn't blame him." You aren't an idol. Sometimes you'd think why would Leo want to be with a girl like you. There were times that you compared yourself to the female idols. You thought that maybe one day Leo would get tired of you and leave you for a female idol or maybe a model or an actress. Yeah sure, you guys have been together for 2 years but that doesn't mean he can't leave you one day. You staggered to the exit still shaking in fear. You began to cry again as soon as you got outside. "He's tired of me." You said. As soon as you said that Leo snuck up behind you and scared you. "AAHH!" You screamed. Leo started laughing while tears were still streaming down your face. "Y/N what were you talking about earlier?" Leo asked. "Nothing." You shook your head. "Y/N don't lie to me, did you say that I was tired of you?" "No." You lied once again. "Y/N look at me." You looked up at Leo. "Do you actually think that I would get tired of seeing your adorable face everyday?" He asked. You shrugged. "Oh come on, we've gone through this before jagi, you're better than those female idols. You're unique in your own special way." Leo held your hands. "But they're so much prettier than me and- They are not prettier than you." He cut you off. "Don't you think that if I got tired of you I would've left left you before?" He asked. "Maybe." You answered a little jokingly. "Oh get real." Leo smiled and hugged you. "Saranghae jagiya." "Saranghae pinkeu pinkeu." You said. "Yah!" Leo blushed because of you saying his nickname. "Let's go home and watch a scary movie." Leo said. "No." Tears threatened to fall again. See this is why you have low self esteem because you're such a whimp. "I'm just kidding." He kissed your forehead. You and Leo arrived at your shared apartment and began to relax and find a movie to watch on Netflix. You guys cuddled and ate some chocolate. It had been a long time since you guys have been able to do things like this. You and Leo started to watch a romantic comedy. The main character was pregnant and was about to go into labor. Suddenly Leo asked you a question that kind of shocked you. "Do you want to have a baby one day?" He asked. You did help Leo babysit his nephew and it was a lot of fun. "We could have one if you really want one." You replied. Leo's eyes lit up with excitement. "Of course I would love to have one." You and him both smiled. You knew how much he loved children. "Do you want a son or a daughter?" You asked. "Either is fine with me, you'll never know the gender until later. He said. "That's true." You agreed. Soon you had the sudden urge to become a mother. But you also didn't want to mess up Leo's career. "Now I want a baby." You pouted. "Oh jagi, maybe we should wait a little longer." Leo chuckled. "Good call." For the rest of the day you guys just cuddled. The next day Leo had to work. You were bored home alone. Leo would send you cute text messages to check on you.

 

Leo:Hey jagiya are you ok

You:Yes oppa ♡

Leo:I have a surprise for you tonight ;)

You:K O_O

 

What's up with that winky face? You thought. Maybe Leo was planning something romantic for you guys tonight. Later that evening Leo had came home from work. "Jagiya." He called. "Oppa!" You ran to hug him. "Surprise." Leo pulled out a bouquet of flowers that he was hiding behind his back. "Oh oppa these are so beautiful." You smelled the flowers. "I also have another surprise for you." Leo pulled out a small box from his pocket. He opened the box and there an engagement ring inside. "Y/N, I want to ask you of you'll marry me." He said. You started at the ring in amazement. It really was beautiful."Yes oppa I will marry you!" You exclaimed. "I love you so much Y/N." Leo smiled. "I love you too!" Tears were forming in your eyes and you guys hugged. This really was the most romantic thing he has ever done. "Now about our baby." Leo said. "Do you really want to make one now? On our first time." You asked. "Only if you want to jagi." Leo smiled. "Yes." I replied simply while smiling. We started to kiss and Leo picked me up bridal style into the bedroom.

 

9 months later

 

"What do you want to name him?" Leo asked you. You were in the hospital and you just gave birth to your first son. "How about...Taehyun." You decided. "Perfect." Leo kissed your forehead and then kissed baby Taehyun.

 

3 years later

 

"Yah Taehyun-ah come here." You called for your 3 year old son who was running around the house because he didn't want to put his diaper on. He started giggling. Finally you caught him. "Yah you think that's funny?" You giggled with Taehyun and kissed his cheek. Then you put his diaper on. "I'm home." Leo called. "Hi oppa." He kissed you. "Taehyunnie!" Leo picked Taehyun up and kissed his cheeks. Later that evening after we ate dinner You and Leo started to play with Taehyun. Sharing laughs and spending time with your family is the best thing ever. "Should we have another one?" Leo asked. "Yah." You playfully punched his arm. The three of you laughed and giggled the whole night. This was the best time ever and you could never ask for more. "Do you really want another one?" You asked Leo that night. "When Taehyun gets a little older we should ask for his opinion." He said. "Seems fair enough."

 

4 years later

 

"Taehyunnie, me and daddy want to ask you something." You started. "Okay mommy." Taehyun said. "Do you want a sibling or do you want to be an only child? Leo asked him. "I want a baby sister!" Taehyun exclaimed. You and Taehyun looked at each other while smiling. Sure enough, Taehyun's wish came true because 9 months passed and you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who you and Leo decided to name Dahyun. "Can I hold her mommy?" Taehyun was sitting in the chair next to your hospital bed. "Of course you can sweetie." You smiled and handed Dahyun to Taehyun. "What do you think now that you're a big brother?" Leo asked Taehyun. "It's the best thing in the world." Taehyun said with his cute smile. Everyone in the hospital room started to laugh including the doctors.