Soonyoung's soulmate

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s like my own little fairy.” Soonyoung explained while taking another sip of whiskey, Mingyu was trying to make sure he got down to the nitty-gritty for Wonwoo, Wonwoo seemed to be so worried about Jihoon being hurt by Soonyoung, which didn’t make sense to Mingyu didn’t Wonwoo trust Mingyu’s friends?

“Fairy as in he is annoying hyung?” Mingyu joked praying that Soonyoung would respond with something that would please Wonwoo and counter his suspicions of Soonyoung. Soonyoung laughed and signalled to the bartender for another whiskey, just as Soonyoung was about to answer Mingyu felt his phone buzz.

Wonwoo: Hey~ gyushi, can you make sure that Soonyoung doesn’t only want to sleep with Jihoon? I’m worried about it. Thank you~ ^^

Mingyu smiled at his cute hyung’s texting style, although Wonwoo had a rough outside his true nature was sweet and kind.

Mingyu: Of course hyung! How is it on your end?

“Jeez Mingyu, I haven’t seen you smile like that at a text since Yeri-” Soonyoung commented before realizing what he had just said and clamping his hands over his mouth. “Oh my god Mingyu I’m so-” Soonyoung started but Mingyu flicked his hand in a gesture that made it look like it was no big deal.

“It’s fine, and it was just Wonwoo telling me he was fine.” Mingyu responded and Soonyoung smiled happy that his best friend had forgiven him that fast. “But anyway, what is Jihoon to you?” Mingyu asked, trying to steer the conversation away from Yerin.

“To me?” Soonyoung asked taking another sip of whiskey. “To me he is my soulmate, my love, my entire world. I love him Mingyu.” Soonyoung answered looking up and into Mingyu’s eyes seriousness seeded in his eyes.

“Wow, are you serious? You’re not just in it for the ?” Mingyu asked genuinely shocked that Soonyoung had this deep of feelings for someone and yet still slept around.

“I mean if it’s good that’s always a bonus.” Soonyoung joked but turned back to full seriousness as he answered “I know I haven’t known Jihoon for that long but I feel like I couldn’t live without him.” Mingyu whistled at how seriously love struck Soonyoung really was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter