a tad bit gay

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s weird Soonyoung, I haven’t felt this way since Yerin and I…” Mingyu trailed off. Him and Soonyoung were sitting at the bar again and Mingyu was spilling his heart out to his best friend.

It was times like this that Mingyu was so happy to have a friend like Soonyoung, someone who listens and buys more drinks if needed but knows when to limit the alcohol and let the comfortable air do it’s magic. Mingyu sighed deeply, turning to face Soonyoung, who was ushering the bartender over.

“You know, Soonyoung?” Mingyu yelled over the loud music in the club.

“What is it, Mingyu?” Soonyoung asks after ordering two more rounds of whiskey for the two. Mingyu leaned in closer to Soonyoung and felt his head spin for a second.

“I think I’m a tad bit gay…” Mingyu confessed as he felt the alcohol rise to his head. Soonyoung turned to the bar, canceling the order and ordering a cup of ice water. Mingyu felt a bit confused as to why Soonyoung hadn’t reacted to his confession, but Soonyoung seemed to be busy as Mingyu saw him moving around a lot. Mingyu’s eyes wouldn’t focus and he felt himself becoming tired when suddenly a cold wave came over Mingyu, soaking him.

“I think you’re a tad bit drunk Mingyu.” Soonyoung inquired as he held the empty water glass and a smile formed on his face, Mingyu finally being forced to come to his senses. Soonyoung offered his jacket to Mingyu and the younger ripped it out of his hyungs hands.

“If you weren’t my hyung…” Mingyu grumbled, trailing off so that he wouldn’t get in trouble. Soonyoung’s smirk grew as he ushered Mingyu to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter