Drunk Soonyoung

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know I heard Wonwoo likes you.” Soonyoung slurred, grabbing onto Mingyu’s shoulder. Mingyu laughed at his best friends random accusations. What Soonyoung had heard was complete nonsense, Wonwoo didn’t like anyone. Wonwoo had told Mingyu himself that he didn’t like anyone.

Mingyu knew that his best friend was drunk, the alcohol had risen from his mouth and to his head leaving only a soft pattern of red on Soonyoung’s cheeks and plenty of empty glasses in front of him.

Soonyoung was fun sober but he was amazingly funny drunk, his mouth lost it’s filter and he became one of the biggest flirts, Soonyoung said some of his best lines while drunk. Mingyu shook his head at Soonyoung’s comment, he was probably talking about how Wonwoo really did consider Mingyu his friend even though his cold exterior might say otherwise.

“I’m dating a fairy, you know” Sonyoung yelled suddenly and Mingyu couldn’t help but laugh at his friends drunken randomness. “But you know he’s also a tease. I told him he looked cute with pink hair and y with brown and I expected him to dye it one of those colours but he dyed it purple!” Soonyoung complained, hiccuping and slurring every word. Mingyu had heard this conversation before, about ten minutes ago, but this time Soonyoung was much less intelligent with his words and Mingyu decided to see that drunk Soonyoung had to say compared to sober Soonyoung.

“Is that so hyung?” Mingyu replied humoring Soonyoung. Soonyoung turned to face Mingyu and nodded violently.

“It is! His head is purple! It’s a damn grape” Soonyoung screamed, catching the attention of a few people sitting around them. The bartender sent a nasty look to Soonyoung and Mingyu took the signal, directing Soonyoung towards the main entrance and out the door. “You know what I wanna see?” Soonyoung asked, pausing for dramatic effect before continuing, “Dirty blonde.” Soonyoung threw his head back and let out an ear splitting scream.

Mingyu cursed, his hands flying up to his ears. Soonyoung crumpled to the ground at the lack of support as Mingyu tried to block out his screams. Soonyoung hit the floor like jello, his legs crumpling into a mess of flesh and bone.

“Mingyu find yourself a man like Jihoon-” Soonyoung started but stopped, turning to Mingyu with big eyes. “Get yourself Wonwoo.” Soonyoung shouted with excitement at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter